Donald's Path - Cover

Donald's Path

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young rich boy in Victorian England travels a path that takes him from sexual innocence to excess within a six month period. A light-hearted romp that affects everyone the boy meets and exposes their own sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When I got back to my apartment, I stripped, put on my short robe, grabbed my toilet kit and headed for the shared second story bathroom down the hall. The door didn't lock but that didn't matter since there was just a student teacher sharing the upstairs and he wouldn't care anyway.

I decided to shave everything, just as I did at Lady C's. God, that made me feel sexy. I thought about all of the girls who would be under my charge. Damn what a nice looking family. The hot water had created a nice steamy room when the door opened and the other guy from the second floor came in. He said something like 'Hi Eddy' but I couldn't hear for shit with my ears full of water so I assumed he thought I was someone else. I was almost finished anyway. He was humming some tune but I'm tone deaf so I couldn't recognize the melody. I grunted in response.

I could faintly hear him brushing his teeth and then the rustle of clothes. I had my hair shampooed and was trying to rinse it when the curtain opened and she stepped into the large steamy shower. I quickly estimated my chances of getting out without being seen as about zero, so I faked it.

Stepping out the other end of the curtain farthest away from her, I said, in a high pitched voice, "It's all yours."

I towelled off hoping to get out of the bathroom before she realize I was not Eddie, whoever he was. Just then the door started to open and a four-year-old boy with knobby elbows and knees tried to get in. I wasn't finished so I gave him a dirty look which caused him to back up and close the door. I took a few minutes to shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. Then on with the robe. I opened the door to allow the little shit in and left.

I returned to my room to prepare for Beth. I still had some time left so I dropped my robe over a chair and looked through my under clothes for the best of the lot just in case she wanted me to be naked while I licked her. I was already starting to get excited about the upcoming evening and it showed. I heard the door squeak and turned to see my third period, young-and-attractive, history teacher. She was wearing a robe and had a towel wrapped around her head. Her arm was up and ready to knock on the door. I was facing her with a huge hard-on.

"You dirty little pervert. You heard me come into the bathroom and call out. Yet you allowed me to think you were Eddy and enticed me into the shower. I've never been so disgusted with men. I've a mind to tell the landlord what kind of a person you are."

All the time she was having this tirade her eyes kept flicking from my face to my cock and back again repeatedly.

"Are you waiting for my apology?"

"Yes I am."

"Well, you're not going to get one. A few minutes from now I'm going to the Dean's house, which is right next door, as you know. As you do, I also work for the Dean. I've a good mind to mention to him that I've met you here in my room. He may think that is provocative behavior for one who is supposed to uphold the highest of standards yet is standing in my doorway and staring at me naked. I could also mention that you insistently walked in on me while I was showering to come over to his house. That alone may be enough to send you packing with your teaching certificate without a recommendation from this school. However, I haven't even mentioned your playmate yet. It smacks of pedophilia when a woman of your age cavorts in a shower naked with a four-year-old boy. He may be especially sensitive about that sort of thing since he has five small children of his own."

During that little speech it seemed to dawn on her exactly how her behavior could be badly mis-interpreted. All those years of school, all the penny-pinching, all the job applications to girl's schools and then the blind luck of finally getting a job at Deswait, one of the premier boy's schools in the country. Blind luck because it was her last chance this academic year or she would've had to go back to her parents house to live or get a domestics job. God, where did this boy from hell come from. The awfulness of it overwhelmed her.

She started to blubber, "I-I-I may have made a mistake, will you forget what I said and forgive me."

"I most certainly will not forget being called a pervert. However, I will think about what it will take to forgive you. I suggest you give it some thought too over the next two hours. Be here when I get back and we'll see if we can't reach a consensus on how to patch over these differences. Perhaps the Dean need not be involved."

With that I turned back to my selection of under clothing. I heard her slow tread down the hall. Sometimes, I hated myself. But I had to take care of this hard cock of mine. There wasn't going to be any fucking tonight at the Dean's house.


I was primed when I left the Dean's house. I hoped my teacher would be there for me. If she wasn't, then that idiotic speech I made would be for naught. Win some, lose some. When I got to the second floor, no one was in sight and there was no light showing under the door. Oh well, I thought. I opened the door and saw that someone was laying on the bed. And I could hear her sniffling after a good cry. I turned on the light. There were tears on her face and she had puffy eyes. But all of that was easily offset by my hard-on. I watched her as I started to take off my clothes.

"I can't believe you'd make me do this. You can't be over fifteen. I'm a teacher. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Are you just going to continue to take off your clothes? I want you to know that I am a virgin and that I've been saving myself for my future husband. Have you no shame?"

"I'm sorry to hear that," I murmured.

By this time I was naked and my huge cock was waving as I hung up my pants.

"You can always leave if that's what you'd rather risk. I may or may not tell. It's your choice."

Her eyes were big as they followed me around the room. She had both of her hands over her mouth as if in shock. Who knows, she may have been. I walked over to the bed and reached down and gently pulled the two halfs of her robe apart. She had lovely pink and creamy skin and mousy colored pubic hair that matched her lovely head. I sat on the edge of the bed next to her hip and ran my hand slowly down her stomach to her bush. I just gently brushed the tops of the hairs but the effect was electric. She jerked and her hands fell away from her mouth. I told her that she had the most beautiful body that I had ever seen. At the compliment, her whole body spasmed and relaxed and I heard a little moan escape her lips. I slid up enough to reach her lips and gently kissed her. Her lips were warm and her breath was of toothpaste. Thank God I had sipped a brandy after my delicious time with Beth or the teacher would have definitely recognized my breath. I kissed her neck and worked my way down to her breasts where I lingered and finally finished with her nipples hardened like raisins. I kept whispering," beautiful, beautiful, beautiful."

Women love to hear what you think of their bodies, especially when they look this good and they know it. She was now humming softly as I moved down to caress her thighs and calfs. Her legs were opening of their own volition now and I could see the thin pink line. Moments later it was opening up like a wonderful rose slippery with desire. I gently moved over her leg and positioned myself as I had earlier this evening with a much younger girl. Her stomach was actually quivering in anticipation of what she hoped I was going to do. I didn't disappoint her. I used my tongue to test every fold and crease of her outer lips. She was squeezing my shoulders rhythmically in time with my darting tongue. I was mapping her centers of extreme sensitivity. I moved on to the creases between her inner lips avoiding her clitoris; saving it for last. I circled the opening to her vagina coming ever closer in a spiral. At last, I slid my tongue as deeply as I could into her love tunnel. She was indeed a virgin. I plunged my tongue into her repeatedly as she moaned loudly with each thrust.

I ran my tongue back and forth in her slit to pick up more moisture and then ventured lower and rimmed her ass hole. Her knees elevated until she could cup her knees with her hands, then pulled up giving me full access. Her breath was shuddering now and growing more rapid as I slid my wet tongue deep into her ass. A low scream left her lips and she vibrated with need. Three quick, deep thrusts and she arrived. Her thighs under my hands were rock hard with tension. Suddenly they relaxed completely and fell on either side of me. Her head rolled from side to side as if denying that it ever happened. I lay my head on her mound for a few minutes of rest for both of us.

I started again but this time I gently circled my tongue around her clitoris. Her legs started to draw up towards her hips and I ran my tongue down to her ass and back up to her clitoris for moisture. I circled and closed on the bud itself and it came even further out to meet my tongue. I licked it directly and she again moaned. I lightly sucked on it and she shuddered. I flicked it rapidly, up and down, and side to side. Her breathing was heavy and hoarse. It continued to rise in pitch as I sucked harder. I coupled my sucking with the entry of two of my fingers into her vagina and she let go again in a squealing climax. She completely relaxed into a rag doll with a rapidly beating heart.

I slid my body up, settled my weight on my elbows and positioned myself for entry. The first couple of inches were easy to the point where I met her maiden head. Better now while she's relaxed, I thought. I thrusted upward, felt it stretch and then finally break. She jerked and gasped. I waited for several long minutes and then I pulled back slightly before gently sliding all the way home. I held it there and placed my lips lightly on hers and told her how delicious she was. Taste yourself I told her. She tentatively moved her tongue to my lips as I deepened the kiss. Then our tongues were dancing, delving, and tasting each other.

She told me she was so full and that it felt wonderful. I slowly withdrew until only the head remained and waited until she urged me to reenter. I did and then slowly picked up the pace. Each deep thrust made solid contact with her clitoris and each thrust was accompanied by a small shriek, some of them in my mouth, some in my ear. She was clutching me and pressing her finger nails into my back and ass cheeks. The shrieks rapidly increased until they were practically continuous. Finally, with her head rolling madly from side to side, she climaxed and fainted. I pulled out just before I came.

I wet a towel and gently cleaned her face and body. I carefully laved her pussy and ass. The towel showed small traces of blood from the de-flowering. She would be a little sore tomorrow. She came awake with my kiss and smiled, still as limp as a rag doll. She looked like she wanted to camp in so I ask her if she wanted to stay til morning. She shook her head and said that Eddie was her friend's little boy and that he was asleep in her room. His mother was going to pick him up in the morning before school. She thought she had better be there in case he woke during the night. After a few more minutes she forced herself up and off the bed, gathered her robe around herself, smiled weakly and let herself out the door. My bed was a mess but I didn't care. It had been an enjoyable but tough day. I collapsed into a dead sleep.


The next morning I had breakfast at the Dean's house with the family. Diane gave me a key to the front and showed me where my room was. It was a little smaller than any of the girl's rooms but still bigger than the apartment. It was going to be like growing up in a large family with lots of kids. And the usual fights for one of the two bathrooms on the second floor. Diane mentioned there had been another meeting of the girls last night and that for the rest of the week I was to spend time with them in age order except that Abby would be last.

At school that day I dreaded my third period history class. At last it arrived, and at first she avoided eye contact with me not knowing what to expect from me. Had I bragged to the other students? Would I make it obvious that I knew something about her that the others didn't know? But I acted as if we had never met and the rest of the class acted normal for boys our age, so she finally relaxed. After class I casually stopped by her desk and apologized for my unforgivable behavior. She had a slightly relieved look on her face and I thought that she had probably been thinking that I would be hounding her every time I saw her at the apartments. She just nodded and I walked away.


That evening it was Cathy the ten-year-old. Apparently, she had talked to Beth and knew what to expect. She asked me what I had done to Beth last night and to Abby at the induction. I simply told her that she would have to ask them. I explained that with each of them it was a private thing. That pleased her for some reason and I soon figured out why. We did everything Beth and I had done but she wanted to play with my cock. She enjoyed herself checking it all out and even ended up sucking on the head for a long time. I had to answer a lot of her questions about my body to satisfy her curiosity. She seemed pleased with the evening and said she was looking forward to the next one.


The eight-year-old Dawne didn't have the faintest idea what she wanted to do with me so she asked me to take my clothes off. She mentioned how much she had enjoyed looking at me out the window because with all sisters she didn't know anything about men. So I asked her to tell me about herself and what she wanted to do when she grew up. We lay on her bed naked while she handled my cock and told me about herself. Before I left she told me she would try to think of other things we might do later. I dressed and thanked her. I told her we would be starting classes soon and she said she was looking forward to them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.