Donald's Path - Cover

Donald's Path

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young rich boy in Victorian England travels a path that takes him from sexual innocence to excess within a six month period. A light-hearted romp that affects everyone the boy meets and exposes their own sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following night I waited until 11:00 to venture out of my room. I had been suppressing a hard-on all afternoon and evening. I had realized belatedly that I hadn't even copped a feel of titty the two times I had the ultimate opportunities. I slipped into the parlor and successfully navigated my way to Mildred's day bed. I spoke to her rather loudly to make sure she was completely under the pills spell. Heaven forbid if she should forget to take her medicine. Poor girl wouldn't get well soon. That brought a smile to my lips.

I lit a small side lamp so I could get a better look at Mildred. She was laying on her back on the far side of the day bed. I really wanted to look at her breasts. In this Victorian era I was being forced to live in, women just didn't show anything unless they were married. And, from what I had heard, even the husbands got to see very little in the light. Hell, even the little pre-adolescent girls like Carolyn were generally clothed in full frocks and thick stockings. Well, this was going to be my sex education time.

Mildred's night dress was very full, fortunately, so that I could raise it completely up to her neck without disturbing the part she was laying on. I did just that and was amazed at how beautiful my sister really was. Long slim legs that flowed from slim ankles all the way to slightly flaring hips. The night panties she was wearing were the big legged kind that were meant to be full-covering but comfortable for sleeping.

She wasn't wearing anything covering her breasts since the outer garment hid those completely. Her smooth creamy skin flowed evenly up to two wonderful breasts with little pink nipples. Not too big and not too small. Just perfect. I couldn't resist. I gently lay down along side of her and covered her nipple with my mouth. I worked my tongue around the nipple to get it wet and then settled in for a long suck. After a while I switched to the other tit and enjoyed the same leisurely suck. It must have triggered childhood memories because I really enjoyed it. While working on the second titty I borrowed Mildred's hand so that I could use it to wrap the shaft of my extremely hard cock. Occasionally, I'd stroke her hand up and down a few times to remain fully hard.

Even after a long enjoyable time sucking her breasts I was still into mouth work. I couldn't seem to get enough. I looked at her face and decided that I had never really looked at my sister before. She was stunningly beautiful and I had never noticed. Perhaps it was the sex lust that was upon me and she really looked like a toad. No! She was indeed lovely. I liked looking at her so much I decided to practice something else in which I was totally deficient. Kissing.

Girls my age don't kiss very much. Of course my sister is not my age or even close but I still felt like kissing her. Her mouth was slightly slack as I expected but it didn't deter me. I covered her mouth with mine and explored her lips and teeth with my tongue. After totally exploring her mouth I worked on her eyelids, her neck, the lobes of her ears and into the ear channel itself. I felt I was getting the hang of it.

I was on a roll so I turned my gaze to her soft pantalons. The leg holes allowed access without removing them but I was now greedy. I wanted it all. Throwing concern for her fragile health to the wind, I elevated her knees and spread them. God, she was wet and sweet smelling. I knelt at her waist facing her feet and bent over for a closer look but didn't even slow down until my face was in it. Heaven couldn't be better than this. I licked and sucked for all I was worth. Both the inner and outer lips were extremely swollen.

When I thought I had it clean it would leak some more. I loved it! I attacked the clit which was standing straight out again and again. After a vigorous assault it would quiver and shrink only to pop back up as soon as I cleaned up the mess she made. It was a game that I was having no luck winning but I didn't care. Finally, I was whipped. I cleaned my face with my own Jammie top and also cleaned Mildred as best I could considering I couldn't get to her butt crack which must also be wet.

In the back of my mind I had been hearing strange noises in the room but they never really registered enough to alert me. When I finally stood up I noticed that they had stopped. I looked around but could see nothing amiss. It felt strange but probably my guilty imagination. On the way to the side light I again noticed the number of pill bottles that were laying around the room. Why so many and why all over the room?

I looked around and found the bottle that would be least noticeable if it were lost. I went to it and slipped it into my PJ pocket for safe keeping. I didn't realize until I reached the second floor that I hadn't even come. It occurred to me that Mom's door was on the way to my room but just stopped myself in time. Don't be too blase', Donny boy. She hadn't gotten the pill tonight.

I was almost asleep when I suddenly remember something I had forgotten. I immediately broke out in a cold sweat. The strange noises I had heard and the fact that I had left Mildred in a different position than when mom had seen her when she went to bed. I quickly got up and snuck down the stairs to the parlor. The light that I was sure I had turned off when I left was on. Or worse, had been turned back on. I hid further down the hall from the parlor and waited.

Thank God I did or I would have run into my Mother coming out. The light went out and Mom quietly opened the door to return to bed. I trailed Mom to make sure she wasn't headed for my room, then hurried back to the parlor. I turned on the side light and saw that Mildred had been returned to the position in which I had originally found her. I quickly slid my hand up her night dress and found that she had been thoroughly cleaned up of the mess I had left her in. I got up to leave again and stopped dead in my tracks. All the bottles of pills had been removed. Mom had to know and I wasn't looking forward to tea tomorrow.

That night I barely slept. I was deeply concerned for my own safety, not moral considerations. Since they weren't really there mentally, what the hell difference did it make. At least I had my vital interests at heart. Keep a stiff upper lip and all that. I mulled over all my possible options and decided on the best course of action.


Tea time again and I was going in with an innocent face that was well scrubbed. I was on-time and nicely dressed for the occasion.

"Hello mother, Mildred. I do hope you are both feeling better today. It's such a beautiful day. Have you been out to the garden lately? You both should go."

I looked at them as if they were expected to agree. They were both looking at me with bright eyes and an expectant look on their faces. Neither smile nor frown, just waiting for a full-blown confession. Well, they weren't going to get one. The big question was, had mother told Mildred what I had been caught doing to her? Of course, Mom wouldn't have any idea that I had done anything to herself personally.

Incest with one's sister is bad enough but unthinkable with one's mother. So at least my exposure was limited and my mother was the only possible witness. So, that was my defense as I had worked it out last night and today. I didn't do it. Where are the other witnesses? My mother wants me in jail so she and my sister can steal the house from me. That makes her an unreliable witness. Maybe not too good but workable.

No. I just sat there calmly with my tea knowing their stares wouldn't be able to break me down. After a while Mother broke her silence with a terse statement.

"Son, Mildred and I are feeling a little uneasy about her being down here alone at night. We have decided to move her sleeping arrangements to my room. Therefore, until she is well tea will be served in my room. I hope you will not find that too inconvenient."

"I concur with your decision." I looked at both of them and said, "And, furthermore, I think I should remind you both that there are criminal types around who would think nothing of breaking in and taking advantage of dear Mildred if they knew she was physically and mentally incapacitated at night."

Both of their mouths dropped open and they turned to glance at each other. They recovered quickly and turned back to stare at me. I felt I had added just the right misdirection into the mix. That would give them something to think about. I finished my tea and excused myself from their company. I had decided that Mother had not told Mildred what she had caught me doing. Now she thought she was in a position to block my further access to Mildred.

After dinner I devised a way to handle the new situation. I snuck down to the pantry at 8:00 knowing my mother's habit of always having a glass of warm milk before going to bed at nine. I threw out all of the milk in the cooler picture except for about one glass. Then I took one of the pills from the bottle I had stolen and ground it up for the remaining milk. Now, all I needed to do was wait. Mother arrived as usual and I even smiled at her and asked if she'd like me to fix her milk for her. She said that she could do it herself. So I just sat back on the kitchen stool and watched.

It was amazing when I thought about it. I was actually falling in love with my mother and sister. And to me, being in love meant I had to express that love in a sexual way. After the last few days there was no way I was going to give up sex. I'd even resort to tying them up if need be. Maybe mere threats of expropriating their money would cow them. I was willing to do whatever would work. But for now those wonderful pills were all I needed.

I went back to my room after watching Mother drink her glass of drugged milk and waited for the witching hour. I had originally conceived of using the drug to knock out Mother so I could have my way with Mildred. But now that they were together, perhaps it would be better if I allowed Mildred to hang on to her virginity. She may have a suitor someday and want to get married and have children. Virginity was a big thing for newlyweds. I think I can work this thing out to my satisfaction.

By 11:00 I was more than ready for action. I snuck into Mother's room and allowed my eyes to adjust to the single turned down gas night light. Tonight I definitely wanted to see so I turned it up as high as it would go and now I could see very well. Mother was in her bed laying on her back. About three feet from Mom's bed was the day bed that had been in the parlor. Mildred was laying on her stomach with her legs splayed apart. Mothers first as seniority does have its privileges.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.