Mama Mia! - Cover

Mama Mia!

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Teen ousts abusive dad! Shows mom the right way!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

My father was abusive before and after I was born!

Most of his wrath fell on my mother, who was prematurely gray, bruised, and cowed.

As I grew up, I decided dad wasn't going to start any more shit with me!

I became a black belt (without ever telling him), and I also bulked up; I had other interests as well, and some muscle never hurt a teenager!

It was the sixties, and fathers were still getting away with everything; but my father was losing control entirely too often!

His routine on weekends, was always the same: He'd force mom to suck him, and then he'd slap her for not letting him cum in her mouth!

Then, he'd drill her for all of two minutes; no foreplay, no kissing, nothing oral from him, except insults!

He claimed I was probably the milkman's kid because she couldn't HAVE children!

Ofcourse! He knocked her down a flight of stairs when I was two, and after that, she told him she no longer could have children.

Mom was deathly afraid of having a baby daughter while he was like he was, so she concocted a cover story and religiously used an IUD. I only found this out, much later.

Dad had gotten her pregnant in high school (I guess he thought the milkman went to that same HS), but he conveniently forgot about that when he was in a fit!

Finally, at thirteen, I reached MY boiling point! I could no longer take this bullshit and I went toe to toe with him!

I was giving away, maybe two inches in height, but not in muscle, as I warned him that this life was over, and that he start a new one, or else.

He was stunned, too stunned in fact because he froze for a moment, mistaking the tears in my eyes for weakness, when they were for the enormity of what I expecting to do to him!

He swung mightily! I was surprised that such a drunk still had good reflexes, but he was no match, and I quickly put him in pain in a half dozen places!

Then, he went for mom!

I got in between them, and despite her pleas (that's right! Pleas for HIM), I parried everything he had to offer and punished him punch for punch!

As he lay in a heap on the floor, I repeated, "I told you that this violent life of yours is over. I will be your hell, your personal policeman, and God help you if you pull anything when I'm not home. Now, grow up or get out!"

I started to well up, but knowing I had to remain strong, I growled, sort of like a mantra.

The next day, he left for good!

Mom went to pieces! She had never known any other man and I had sent him away! I felt like shit, but I also felt justified. This was no life, for mom, or for me!

My social life was non-existent with all my thoughts returning home, and after dad left, still my thoughts returned home because of the problems his leaving caused us!

We couldn't afford our two bedroom apartment any longer, so we moved in with mom's aunt & uncle whose kids were gone. They needed the housecare that mom could provide, but the bedrooms were cramped, and we had to make do without a lot of things.

George & Irene had their bedroom on the first floor and mom & me were upstairs, with no AC!

Naturally, I was playing with myself at that age, but I didn't think mom would watch!

There were nights when I heard her moaning, too, and I realized she wasn't yet thirty! (She had me at 16)

One night, I heard her moaning, but quite pleasurably, a sound I hadn't exactly ever heard before!

I snuck up to the doorway (this old house had no doors, just archways), and I peeked inside.

Mom was naked on top of the covers, her smooth skin shone in the moonlight. She had one hand on a breast and the other in her crotch!

I sucked in my breath, suddenly, at the sight of it and mom spun around, catching me, and suddenly broke down!

I didn't want her waking George or Irene (although it would've taken a jackhammer) so I rushed to her side, ignoring the fact that I was naked, or that I suddenly had an erection!

As I was comforting her, she told me that, in the shadows, I looked exactly like dad...

She seemed to forget that she was naked, too, as we talked about the past and the future, and it was the most natural thing in the world for me to do; I placed both my hands on the sides of her face and kissed her on the tip of her nose!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.