Mom's Treat - Cover

Mom's Treat

Copyright© 2000 by Ghostwriter90

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He had a lonely mother, in a house away from the city. It only made sense...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

About two months had passed since Jennifer and her mom Karen had to move away to be with her grandmother because she was sick. When they left, it made ME sick, because my sex life had just gone into overdrive. I started out with my own mother, then ended up with her best friend Karen, and eventually to Karen's daughter Jennifer. So things were going incredible until the two of them had to leave.

When they left, sexual relations also stopped between me and my mom. Oh, I tried to get things started a few times, but every time I would, she would just shy away from me, and find an excuse to leave the room. So I was very frustrated and very confused. On one hand, I needed sex. I found that I had to return to my old habit of masturbating all the time. And school would be starting in a week and a half, too. Somehow I just knew that everyone around me would know what I had done with my mother. Fuck, I wasn't about to tell them, but somehow I just knew. But, maybe I would find some girl to be with, if things did not go like they usually did when I tried to find a girlfriend. Anyway, Jennifer was my girlfriend before she left. I couldn't just forget that. I didn't know what to do.

The confused part I mentioned not only had to do with my relationship (or lack of) with Jennifer, but also mom. Since dad left, then her best friend and her daughter, mom had started doing alot of church work again. Oh, she was home in the evenings, but even when she was there she just seemed so distant, and tired. She was always pulling away from me. I didn't know if she was feeling differently about me, or what. But I did know this - I had to do something. It couldn't continue like this.

One evening mom and I had our dinner, and as usual she just seemed like she was exhausted, and like something was bothering her. After dinner she went upstairs to take a shower and go to bed, and I decided that it was time to find out what was going on.

I met mom as she was walking from the bathroom to her bedroom. She was wearing a white cotton robe and her hair was up in a towel where she had just washed it. As I stopped her in the hall, I reached out to her and put my hand on her waist. She started to step back, then she just kind of lowered her head, nervously.

"Mom, what's going on? You seem like you don't want anything to do with me anymore. Did I do something? Are you mad at me?"

Mom looked up at me, a tear running down her cheek. "Oh, no, Paul, that's far from the truth. It's just that - I'm afraid to get close to you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, I got close to your dad, and he left. Then I got close to Karen and Jennifer, and THEY left. Now you are all I've got, and I'm afraid if I get close to you, you will somehow leave me, too."

Then she laid her head on my shoulder and really started to cry. I put my arms around her.

"I'm not going to leave you, mom. I love you. If we are having sex or not has nothing to do with it. I've always been here for you. Wasn't I here for you when dad was so cold with you? Wasn't I here for you when he left? I need you, I love you. I want to be close to you again, mom."

Mom lifted her head up, and gazing into my eyes, brought her lips up to mine. They were still wet, and they tasted so sweet against my own. Gently our mouths opened so our tongues could taste each other. Her mouth felt so warm, so tender, so vulnerable. As we kissed, mom brushed her hand against my crotch.

"I'm just so tense, Paul", mom said as she pulled her head back.

"Why don't I give you a nice massage. I know it would make you feel better."

"Well, alright. That might make me feel better. Let's go into your room, where we were first together." With that, mom headed for my bedroom, and before I knew it, she way laying face down on the bed, with the towel and robe lying in the floor.

I just stood there, gazing at her body. She was more than twice my age, but she just looked perfect. Her body was so firm, and her little ass just looked perfect. I was going to enjoy touching her all over.

And touch her all over, I did. I don't know if she noticed, but before I got on the bed, I had stripped my clothes off, and they lay next to her robe on the floor. My cock was already hard as a rock. It had to be. It had been two months since I had had sex with anyone, let alone mom.

I sat down next to her on the bed and began working on her feet. They were so small and delicate. She squirmed a little when I rubbed them, I think because it tickled her. Slowly I made my way up her calves, rubbing her muscles deeply. Mom just sighed as I worked my fingers over her legs, and eventually my fingers found their way up to her thighs. Mom parted her legs slightly as I worked my hands up and down. But I didn't want to rush it. I was lucky to have her naked on the bed. I sure didn't want her to regret her decision.

As I made my way up to the tops of her thighs, I changed strategy and moved directly up to mom's shoulders and back. I felt her whole body go limp when I did this. She was probably tense from thinking she was about to get her pussy fingered, and when I moved up to her back she realized that it wasn't time yet. But it soon would be. I rubbed up and down her back until finally I came to her tight little ass. I let my palms rub over her cheeks. She relaxed her muscles, and her ass felt so soft in my hands. I made my way to the bottoms of her ass cheeks and spread her apart, gazing at the puckered asshole in front of me. Oh, my cock felt so good when it was in there. Then I let go and ran my fingers down the crack of her ass until I reached her beautiful pussy.

By the time I reached her pussy, mom was sopping wet. She was so relaxed by this time that when I rubbed my finger all over her lips, she just let out a sigh. But I was determined to get more than that out of her. Gently I rubbed all over her engorged pussy lips. She still kept her pussy shaved, and her outer lips were slippery under my touch. Insistently I manipulated her pussy until finally I noticed that she was breathing hard. She had goose bumps all over her legs and ass, and I knew the tension was starting to build. Then ever so slowly I slipped my middle finger into her pussy.

I started working my finger in and out of mom's pussy until finally she bent her legs, her toes curled, and she let out one long, loud moan. I could feel her pussy contracting all over my finger as I held it in place inside her. Then mom said the magic words: "Paul, I need more honey, fuck mommy now! Please!!!".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.