Mom's Treat - Cover

Mom's Treat

Copyright© 2000 by Ghostwriter90

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He had a lonely mother, in a house away from the city. It only made sense...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Like most stories you hear about, this was a sunny summer afternoon. I guess that is just a good time for sexual relations to start, and I mean RELATIONS. My family and I lived just outside of town, so that we weren't too far out in the country, yet we had our privacy, too. We lived on a small hill facing a highway, but the back of our house was totally secluded. Since no one was nearby, we didn't even need a fence. I had often wished we had a pool, but my father didn't see any need for that.

My father was usually away on business trips. I hardly knew what he looked like anymore, he was gone so much. I was only 13 at the time, and this was a time when I needed someone the most. Because of this, I ended up being much closer to my mother of 35. She would never go out on my father, but her and her friends did go out once in a while, usually just to chat at one of their houses. Sometimes they all came over to our house, but tonight mom was going over to her friend Kellie's. They would all end up watching some romantic movie, feeling bad about the husbands being gone, and then come home and feel bad some more, usually after I had gone to sleep. I already knew that tonight was going to be one of those nights, and I would just find things to keep myself busy. I enjoyed the time alone, usually taking that time to look through my stash of magazines and have a good cum.

It was only about one in the afternoon, and being a sunny summer day, mom decided to work on her tan a little. She didn't really have anyone to show it off to, but it made her feel better anyway. And I rather enjoyed seeing her body when I got the chance. She weighed probably 110 pounds, a very small woman, but she was rather short, too. She had brown hair that was fairly straight and came down just past her shoulders. Her breasts were fairly small, too, about a small c-cup, if that. But she her breasts still looked very nice, and alot of times she did enjoy going without a bra. I could tell by her nipples pointing through the fabric of her shirts. They always seemed to be hard. Being the weight she was, she didn't have much of a stomach, and her ass looked REALLY nice, not too large at all. Just right. Sometimes I would get lucky and she would wear half-shirts, and I could catch glimpses of her breasts down the front, or if I was real lucky she would wear her cutoffs, and I would be able to see up the leg at her panties when she layed on the couch. Today, however, she chose to wear a white bikini. It was a string bikini, the top tied behind her back, and the bottoms tied on her hips. I had never seen this one before, and I just got a glimpse of it on my way upstairs to my room, as she was coming down.

"Hi, Paul. I'm just going to get some sun for a couple of hours", she told me as she passed by. Damn, I had to get a longer look at that. I had never noticed her looking THIS good. I was to young to have been with a woman yet, but I had seen videos at my friend's house. And the magazines that I managed to get told alot about pleasing a woman. I couldn't wait till I had the chance to try what I knew. Too bad I was my mom I was thinking about. I might have had a chance with someone my own age.

I went upstairs and snuck into my parent's room. This was the room at the back of the house where mom would lay out. As I went over to the window I carefully looked out and saw that mom was laying on her back. She had sunglasses on, so I couldn't tell where she was looking, and I had to be careful. I wanted so badly to rub my now hard cock, but I didn't dare, as I might get clumsy and give myself away. But still, my hard cock felt really good. It wasn't that large by any means. Heck, I was only 13. From what I saw in the locker room at school, I seemed to be normal. It was probably OK for girl my own age, but for someone older, they wouldn't be too impressed, I was sure. At least not for a couple of more years.

Anyway, back to mom... As I watched, she seemed a little uncomfortable, like she just couldn't stay still for too long. Then I felt kind of strange. Although she had the sunglasses on, I still felt like she was looking back. Then she started to get up, and I just froze with fear. This is it, I thought. But then a wave of relaxation swept over me as she just turned over and laid on her stomach. Then I was treated to something even better - that ass that I liked so well. Her bikini really wasn't that tight, but the bottoms of her ass cheeks seemed to be showing. My eyes traveled from the bottoms of her bare feet all the way up to her shoulders and back down to her ass. This was just too good. But I knew I had better not press my luck - I'd get caught for sure. I did the best I could to pull myself away from that window and work my way down stairs again, heading for the kitchen (which happened to right next to where mom was laying). I only had on a pair of shorts anyway, but I was still burning up, mainly from my heart pumping so much faster from watching mom, and getting so excited by her. I had decided to go without underwear this day due to the heat.

I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water from the sink. As I peered out the window, I could see mom laying there, her fairly pale skin shining in the sunlight. I saw her move around again, and quickly turned back to the sink, not wanting her to know that I was watching. I looked over and she was still on her stomach, but her head was turned towards me again. Then she startled me by calling out to me. "Paul, could you come out here for a moment?". Hmm, again I was hoping she hadn't seen me looking, but at least I was going to get a closer look if I was careful.

I walked out the back door as innocently as I could, trying my best not to eye mom's body, knowing that she was laying there watching me. But I couldn't believe what she said next. "Paul, I can't get the suntan lotion on my back. Could you please help me?" "Sure", I told her. Sure was not the word for it. I knelt down beside her and fumbled around with the bottle, then she looked away as I squeezed some out on her shoulders and back. Putting the bottle back down I reached out and started working the cool lotion into her shoulders. Very quickly her body started smelling of the coconut lotion I was rubbing into her. And the more I rubbed, the harder my cock got. This was just too much for me. I knew if she turned around she could see it tenting under my shorts, but I really didn't even think about it. I was way too caught up in what I was doing to notice. Slowly I worked the lotion into her back, rubbing lower and lower till I got to the small of her back. I was only inches from that perfect ass that I liked so well, but still I was afraid to go down any further. So instead of chance it, I moved down so I could start working on her legs. I started at the ankles and slowly worked my way up her soft calves, up the back of her knees, and to the backs of her thighs. As I reached her thighs she slowly spread her legs. I didn't know if she realized what she was doing or not, but I sure didn't want to mess this up. As I got to the tops of her thighs I noticed that I could see some of her pussy hairs sticking out around her suit, and the crotch was clearly wet. Damn, I was making mom horny! My cock was so hard I couldn't stand it, and I was so caught up in what I was seeing that I didn't notice mom turn her head back towards me. I reached up just a little further and brushed against her ass cheeks, and then I lost it. My cock exploded in my shorts. Mom watched as my cock throbbed under my shorts and the front started getting wet with my come. I didn't know what to do. I just hoped that her eyes had been closed. She didn't say anything or appear to be upset, so I figured I might have gotten away without her noticing. I stood up and excused myself, saying that I had to go to the bathroom. As I look back, I'm sure she must have known I had to go. When I got in there I tried to just clean myself up so that it wasn't too obvious what had happened, and I sat down in living room, trying to watch TV and get my mind off of what had happened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.