Sweet Sara

by Lacy Underalls

Copyright© 2000 by Lacy Underalls

Incest Sex Story: A sister comes home to find little brother enjoying himself, and the tension it causes leads to a new level of family communication.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Copyright © 2000

Chapter 1

Sara pulled her car into the long driveway. Her parents' van was gone, hopefully meaning she had the house to herself for a few hours. She had just finished her first semester of college, and the stress of her last two finals had worn her out. The door shut quietly behind her, nothing could be heard but the ticking of the old grandfather clock in the living room. A smile crept over her face as she enjoyed the peace. She turned left and walked up the stairs to her room. As she reached for the doorknob she heard a creaking noise. It stopped her dead in her tracks. It was quiet again. As she grabbed the handle again she heard it, this time louder. It was coming form across the hall in her brother's room. Damn, she wasn't alone after all. Her eyes opened wide at the next noise she heard. It was a moan. She knew that sound alright. Without thinking she turned around and saw that his door was open. Just a small crack, maybe an inch at most. She could not stop herself. She took a step and peered into the opening. There on his bed was Sean, his head on his pillow and his eyes shut tight. In his right hand he held his cock, slowly going up and down from base to head and back again. In his left hand was a pair of satin underwear. Sara's jaw dropped, they were hers! Her eyes darted back to Sean's right hand. His back was arching and soon after he came all over his stomach, some reaching almost up to his nipples. Sara turned and walked back down the hall. She went into the kitchen and slammed the door, to let him know she was home. The sound of Sean's own door shutting quickly followed.

A while later he came downstairs, smiling at his sister as he went to grab a soda. Sara returned the smile and headed for her room. She just could not look him in the eye right now. My God he acted as if nothing had happened at all. His skin wasn't even blushing. If she had never had seen it, she never would have known. Of course Sara had seen it. She sat on her bed and stared at the wall. Then she caught a glimpse of something in her laundry basket. It was the satin panties she had seen earlier. She walked over and pulled the clothes off that were covering them. When she picked the panties up she immediately felt the wetness and dropped them. "Oh my God." Sara raised her fingers to her nose and inhaled. She had enough experience to know what semen smelled like, and this was it. Sean had used her underwear to clean himself off! Sara fell back on her bed and closed her eyes. Her ordeal wiped her out and she drifted off into sleep.

"Hey! Wake up dork!." Sara opened her eyes and looked up at her younger brother. He had a stupid grin on his face, as usual.

"What the heck do you want?" Her eyes were slow to respond, but her mind was wide awake.

"I got us some pizza, thought maybe you would like a piece before you pass out for the rest of the night." With that he was gone down the hall. She could hear the popping of a soda can and the rattling of plates. She got up and looked at her clock, it was already 9:30. She must have been more tired than she realized. Sara trodded down to the kitchen and grabbed a plate. Pizza looked good after the long day she had. She walked into the living room and plopped down next to Sean on the couch.

"Where's the old folks at?"

"They went to the coast for two days. Think you can handle being with little brother for that long? I expect that you are supposed to watch over me since I am so young and... how is it Mom says... irresponsible?" That got a laugh out of himself, which wasn't always so hard to do. It amazed Sara that her brother could be so open around her and their parents. At school he was quiet. He had friends, but with the girls he was just a shy 15 year old. Going into his sophomore year he was getting better, but still much too shy in Sara's opinion.

"Oh great. I'm responsible for idiot boy! Just don't burn the house down, ok?" Sara smiled at her brother, and put the incident from earlier into the back of her mind. Things seemed to be normal again. The two watched movies until well past 1 am, when Sean retired to his bedroom. A short while later Sara went up as well. As she went into her bedroom she paused and listened. This time no noises could be heard. She almost felt disappointed. Twenty minutes later she was still awake. The images of her brother would not go away. Sara pulled her T-shirt up and off, tossing on the floor. Next she hooked her thumbs through her panties and tossed then aside as well. The night air was warm but she was still covered with goose bumps. She trailed her fingernails over her breasts, finding her nipples already hard and extremely sensitive. She pinched them with her left hand as her right moved down, glancing over her bellybutton before finding the cleft between her thighs. As horny as she was there was no need for getting ready. Her finger slid easily inside her, getting nice and wet so she could enjoy herself even more. She circled her clitoris several times then began to rub quickly back and forth. It wasn't going to take long. Sara could feel the tenseness in her legs, signaling an approaching release for her, then it happened. The door squeaked. Sara froze. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see that the door was open. She knew she had closed it when she changed for bed. Another noise caught her attention. It could only be the closing of Sean's door. "Oh, shit!" What to do. She had caught him red-handed, and both of them knew it.

Sara put on her t-shirt and went to Sean's door. She didn't bother knocking. He was on his side, facing away from the door. Sara sat on the edge of the bed and put her hand on his shoulder. "Sean, I know you are not asleep. How about at least looking at me."

"God Sara I can't. I don't know what to say. You must want to kill me, and what about Mom and Da..."

"Sean don't be stupid! Why would I tell our parents? Hey Mom, Sean was spying on me while I got off the other night. That would go over really well don't ya think." She felt him laughing under the sheets. Slowly he rolled over and looked at his sister. She was beautiful, and looked much more mature than her 18 years. The streetlight made her blonde hair look almost white in the dark room.

"I'm so sorry Sara, I never meant to do that." He looked down, trying to avoid her eyes.

"Why Sean? I mean, your sister? Aren't there girls at school to fantasize about?"

"Yeah, but come on, your the real thing. That must sound horrible. It's just that fantasy and reality are so different. It seems like there are things I'm never gonna get to see!"

"That would explain the underwear then, huh?" She smiled at him, she knew he was blushing even though she couldn't see it.

"How could you know?"

"Your door was open baby brother. And I hate to admit it, but i am as guilty as you are."

"Damn, I can't believe it! I never heard you out there. I feel like an idiot." Sara chuckled and smiled at her brother. She reached over to give him a good- night hug when she felt him poking into her ribs. Sean froze as Sara jumped back.

"OK, what is that young man? Are we hiding vegetables under the covers?"

"Shit I cannot believe this is happening to me." Sean's voice was cracking this time. Sara could tell he was nervous.

"Hey Sean, it's ok. It happens to girls too. At least you know it works, right? So what were you 'up' to when i came in here?" She thought a few wise cracks would ease the tension with her brother. It seemed to be working.

"Geez Sara, seeing you in there... I, uh, you know how it is. If I don't take care of it you get sore."

"Blue balls brother?" You can say that you know. Balls. B-A-L-L-S. Not so bad. So my little brother has blue balls."

"Yes, I have blue balls. You happy now? Go away and shut the door. This isn't funny. I have to take care of this."

"So go ahead, I'm not stopping you. I already saw it once today, nothing new here." Sean was silent. This he didn't expect.

"You want me to do it here, now? While you watch?"

"You are covered up you know. I can't see anything anyway. Do it, I dare you. I want you to. For me." Sara was hearing the words, but she wasn't believing them. What had come over her?"Listen Sean, this is sex, pure sex. I've never been around a guy and been able to just watch it form this standpoint. There have always been feelings in the way, expectations to fill. Let me watch you. It's fascinating." With that he reached down and grabbed himself. He drew his knees up to make a tent out of the covers, so she couldn't see what he was doing.He closed his eyes and started to rub. But it wasn't working. He was going soft. After a few minutes he stopped. Sara looked at him quizzically."Are you done already? No moaning, no moving?"

"I uh, am having a problem. The plumbing is not working. I am a little nervous here."

"What?!" Sara looked him in the eye and started to pull the covers down. He didn't stop her. Soon he lay their naked in front of his sister, his penis flaccid on his stomach. She scooted up on the bed more, in the process her t-shirt went up as well. Sean looked down and saw her panties, the white fabric shinning in the darkness. His penis twitched. Sara saw this and looked at her brother, seeing his eyesight turned towards her crotch. "Oh, so you like that, do you?" She opened her legs slightly more, so that her t-shirt was up on her hips. Again Sean twitched, showing signs of life. "Does that excite you?" Sean could only nod, she didn't need an answer anyway. She could tell form the movement between his legs. His hand again slid up and down, this time on a hard, smooth shaft. Sara sat up and smiled at him. His eyes raised to her shirt, trying to see details in the darkness. Sara reached over and tapped the touch lamp. It glowed softly, giving enough light to see what was needed, and nothing more. Grabbing the bottom of her shirt, she drew it over her head and threw it on the floor. His eyes were immediately upon her breasts, and the hard nipples perched upon them. Sara stood up and slid off her panties, then sat down again next to her brother. His hand was going very fast now, too fast as far as she was concerned. She grabbed his arm and slowed his pace. She then reached between her own legs and began to finish what she had started earlier that night. Sean stared with amazement as Sara's finger disappeared inside her. He had never seen anything close to this except in magazines. She looked with amusement at Sean's expression. Damn it felt good having someone watch her. She was so much more sensitive than ever before. She withdrew her finger and circled her clitoris with it, her own wetness lubricating it very well. It took only a moment when the first orgasm got her, escaping with a small moan on her part. Sara glanced at her brother, and saw that he had stopped his hand. He just sat there awestruck.

"Damn little brother, are you ever gonna take care of yourself?" He didn't answer, just sat there. He had never seen a woman come before, not even on the cheap videos his friends had gotten. Sara reached out and touched his hand. He looked at her for a moment before realizing what she wanted. Sean withdrew his hand, and watched as his sister grasped his cock and began to stroke it, just as she had watched him do before. He moved his hand over onto her thigh, looking for a reaction. She just smiled and winked at him. He moved his fingertips up until it touched the soft hair around her lips. They were spread apart and he could see them glisten with wetness. He moved his middle finger up and rubbed around the opening, gently pressing until he could feel it actually going inside. Sara moaned again, picking up the speed of her stroking. A second finger joined the first. He was amazed at how easily they both slid inside. Again his sister moaned, longer this time. Sean brought his thumb up to the little bump where she had rubbed earlier. He knew this must be the clit, so often mentioned in the adult magazines his Dad kept in the garage. He stroked it with his thumb as his fingers plunged deeper. He felt Sara tense as his fingers were squeezed inside her. It once again became very wet. She stopped stroking him for a moment as another orgasm ran through her.

"Thanks Sean, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"You mean you, ... you came?"

"Oh yes, and it was wonderful. Now I think you deserve to get rid of those blue balls of yours." With that Sara grabbed the base of her brother's cock and stood it upright. She smiled at him one last time then slid her lips down over the shaft. Her tongue working at the sensitive spot just underneath his head. Sean watched amazed again as his sister sucked in her cheeks, moving her head up and down over his cock. He laid his head down and arched his back towards the ceiling, it was the sign Sara had been waiting for. She frantically began to massage him with her tongue as she felt him twinge. The first spurt almost catching her off guard, it came so fast. The rest went down easily, there wasn't too much to worry about after his masturbating this morning. After he started to go soft she let her lips slide off. Looking at Sean she smiled to herself.

"Geez Sara, I don't know what to say. I mean, how can I ever thank you enough?"

"Well, give me a few minutes and we'll discuss that."


Chapter 2: Who Can Keep a Secret

Sara walked across the kitchen to the refrigerator, grabbing the orange juice and some eggs. She had not cooked breakfast in a long time. She had not even been awake before 8 in months, it was not how her body worked. Here she was at 7:30 cooking herself a little breakfast however, with a big grin on her face. Every few steps she would have another vision of the night before. It felt as if it had not really happened, but rather was some kinky dream she had made up in her mind. My God it was her brother! Another smile. Never would she have pictured Sean in an erotic way, and now all she could think about was the smooth texture of his skin, and easily her tongue slid across it. Sara felt the goose bumps cover her again at the thought, a jolt of electricity shooting up her spine. She had given head before, but never had she thought about it afterwords like this. Maybe it was the taboo of it being her little brother. This made her think. It really did not bother her that it had been him. There was love there between them. Obviously not romantic love that couples share, but something just as strong. Perhaps that is what made it so special for her. That and the fact it had been his first time! Sara laughed to herself at that idea, taking her brother's cherry. Does oral sex count? Maybe she hadn't takin his cherry after all. Oh well, time to eat.

Sean never slept past 8 in the morning. It was odd if he was not up by 7 on most days. Like his mother he was an early riser. It was 10:15 when he finally opened his eyes today. It took a moment for his eyes to focus, and the bright light in his windows did not help. There at the end of his bed sat his sister, looking at him with a shit-eating grin. "Hey there Sara, what's going on?"

"What, no good morning? No, 'Thanks for letting me sleep in'?" Sara's smile grew even larger as she teased Sean.

"Jeez I'm sorry. I don't normally get women waking me up. I had no idea of the protacols involved."

"Well Sean, I am glad at least someone is glad to see me!" Sean looked down and saw that his morning glory had started to show itself. A quick flick of his wrist and everything was hidden under a pillow. Everything except his bright red face that is.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.