Apprentice Mesmerizer - Cover

Apprentice Mesmerizer

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teen living with his mother and sister in a small town in 1947, buys a book on hypnosis. He then practices his new learned skill on his sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Fisting   Voyeurism  

Mother's bra was large compared with the bra that Sandra or Pauline had. Her teats were half bulging out of each cup as if they were waiting for my hands to release them.

I tried to unfasten the two hooks holding her bra at the back, but I couldn't do this without her help since she was lying on her back.

Therefore I ordered her to remove both her blouse as well as her bra. It was a most erotic spectacle as I watched her sitting on the edge of her bed, her eyes looking straight-ahead and nowhere in particular. She first took off her blouse and she let if fall on the bed next to her. She then reached behind her back with both hands, and once the hooks of her bra were undone, she pulled both shoulder straps down and took the garment off. As soon as she was finished she once again stretched on her back.

For the next few minutes, my eyes devoured the sight of her naked bosom and her voluptuous warmth pervaded throughout my whole body. Here before my eyes were the very teats that had actually fed me when I was a baby. Then an irresistible desire to suck them once again took hold of me as my whole body began to quiver with passion and desire. At last, I was able to summon enough courage and I placed both of my hands on her milk-white breasts.

I squeezed and pinched both nipples, they immediately stood quite erected as if they were daring me to get bolder. Then before I could think of what I was about to do, I quickly bent my head down and I kissed her left nipple. I felt a vibrations spreading through her body while at the same time I heard her whisper something that I couldn't make out.

Soon I felt her hands at the back of my head as she further pushed my face into her bosom. I sucked one nipple then the other, and all the time both of my hands were lifting and pressing the heavy teats that fascinated me so much as they shifted one way and then the other, depending how she moved her body. Soon I was no longer able to restrain myself and I shoved my whole face in the valley between both spheres.

The incestuous touches awakened all of my passions, and with an obscene lust I climbed on top of her and I began to rub my cock against her body. Even though there were many layers of material separating my my cock from her cunt, I could feel my spunk boiling at the base of my cock as I felt her cunt bone pressing against my erection, before I reached an orgasm I was able to stop all movements.

I remained very still, lying on her with my head resting against her abundant bosom while she held me tightly in her arms. Mother was in an exited state, I could tell since her breathing was fast and while her mouth was half opened, she kept on rhythmically shoving her lower body against the bulge in my pants.

This was too much for me. Without my being able to prevent it, a very intense climax was upon me. My whole body shook with convulsions as my cock pulsated in my pants while wave after wave of intense pleasure were spreading throughout every part of my body even making my toes curl in passion.

Once the storm was over, I rested again on top of her. Gradually her hands stopped stroking my back and her breathing became more regular and softer. It was plain to see that mother, even in her trance, had been aware of my passions, and that for a while I came very close to awaken in her the latent lubricity of her nature.

Now that the edge of my passion had been satisfied, the realization of what I had done began to sink in. But deep inside my brain I still could feel another storm of excess lust being rekindled as I felt the warmth of her body against mine.

I looked into her face, she was still very beautiful with the same sensuous mouth and thick lips that I found so attractive in Sandra.

Mother still had her lips half parted and I couldn't resist the temptation to press my own lips against hers.

Later, I couldn't exactly say who took the initiative, but half a minute later we were exploring each other's mouth with our tongues. This had the effect of stimulating her to such a height that her hands once again began to move all over my back and bottom.

Once again I began to pay attention to her breasts with my hands, and soon my cock had regained all of its previous hardness. Suddenly I felt one of her hand between our two bodies and in no time she had unhooked my leather belt and had open the front of my pants. So as to assist her, I lifted myself a few inches above her body, and when I felt her hand close around my cock, it began to quiver while my breathing became very sporadic.

But breathing was the last thing that concerned me at the moment. I lowered my right hand below her left knee, until I touched the hem of her skirt, which I pulled up until my hand rested on the bare skin of her knees. Higher went my hand, until it was between the soft, warm inside of her thighs.

Her legs, and especially her thighs, were bigger than Sandra's, but her flesh was as soft as that of my sister, and against my hand I could feel the heat emanating from her body.

When my hand reached the crotch of her panties - I could tell by the softness of the material that she was wearing the new nylon type of panties that she didn't want Sandra to wear - it felt sticky with her anticipated excitement.

The instant that I pressed my hand on her cunt, a sight escaped from her mouth, while at the same time she lifted her bottom from the bed. She released my cock, then she lowered both of her hands to her panties and the next instant they were below her knees, she once again took possession of my erection with her hand holding it in a tight grip as if afraid of losing it.

By now I was in the seventh heaven of delight. Not only was she stroking my cock very expertly, but also her bare cunt was available to my hands. By removing her panties she had given me an invitation - that no one in his right mind could refuse - to fondle her cunt and also probably to fuck her.

The first thing that struck me when my hand actually touched her cunt, was the abundance of hairs everywhere. It seemed to go as high as her navel, and the curls between her thighs were long and thick and soft to my touches. Even though I couldn't see the color of her curls at that moment, I knew that they would be the same brown as Sandra's hair.

Gradually I was able to slip off from her body, and although I still held on to one breast with one hand - all of the time she also held my erection in her hand - my other hand continued to explore her lower body. Now that I was partly off her body, she was able to open her legs wider and I fingered her cunt with passion even as I climbed back on top of her, and soon her bum was wriggling and her legs quivering with pleasure. Then with a low yawning, half-moan, half-sight, she spent on my fingers.

As for myself, I was very near a climax of my own, but it was not my intention to ejaculate so soon and outside of her cunt, so I did the only thing to prevent my climax. With my hand, I forced her to release my pulsating cock that she was very expertly stroking all the time.

I then proceeded to lower myself between her opened legs until my head was between her knees where her panties were blocking my progress. To remove them, it took only a few seconds - she even assisted me by bending both legs at the knees - and as soon as it was done I resumed my crawling between her outstretched thighs until my head was only a few inches from her fuming cunt.

Her lips were fat and long, and the pinky gash in-between was half- opened and very sticky with her recent climax by mean of my hand.

Using both of my hands, I laid the lips well back and apart, and there they remained open, the interior of her enchanting cunt was of exquisite salmon-pink in color and her clitoris bulged out in excitement at my touches. Below, was the opening to the vagina which I also parted with my fingers, I could see the corrugated sides of her tunnel that was responsible for the pleasure that she gave to the lucky prick that was so fortunate to have found its way within. Even deeper down, I saw the tubular pink flesh, and even as I pushed a finger within, I could see the walls being stretched so as to allow the largest prick to penetrate. It then occur to me that Uncle Charles' prick had most probably been inside her hole this very morning before he left.

Never, would I have imagined that a cunt could be so long and stretched so wide, I now had three fingers well inside and there was room for more. Could it be possible for my whole hand to get in? I had to know. Pushing the first and forth fingers under the middles ones whiles my thumb went between, I slowly pushed inside her cunt, and soon my whole hand slipped into her reeking gash. It felt very warm inside and also extremely slippery and wet, but most of all it felt very unbelievably exiting.

Deeper I went, until my fingers - which I now could open easily - touched what seemed to be the end of her passage. There was something like a thumb-size projection at the end - later in life, when I got older, I learned that it was called the cervix - and my whole hand seemed as though it was inside a bag-like envelope that contracted around my whole hand.

When I rotated my hand inside, my wrist stretched her cunt's lips and it reminded me of a thick cock that was being caressed by her clinging lips. Then she began to upheave her bottom and twist her lower body around my wrist and the next thing that I knew, her cunt became soaking wet as she spent once again.

During all this time, my prick had been rubbing against the bed underneath me, and I was once more very close to spending. To prevent this, I pulled my hand out of her cunt - not without much effort from my part as her cunt seemed reluctant to let my hand leave her hungry vagina - and I climbed back on top of her.

It wasn't necessary for me to guide my erection into her hole since her gash was now so wide that it slipped between her waiting lips of its own. It felt warm and alive with the constant convulsions, and soon the walls of her vagina contracted around my column of flesh and it felt as tight as it had ever felt inside Sandra or Pauline.

Half a dozen strokes later, I released my load deep within her. After that first bout, we fucked again and again, and all the time she seconded me with each and every shoves I gave her. Yes, that Sunday afternoon I discovered that mother was an exceedingly passionate and sensual woman indeed.

From then on, I had at my disposal, two very attractive and voluptuous females to fuck and fondle at my command and anytime I felt like it. That wasn't counting Pauline that I continued to see every Saturday evening.

For the following three weeks I had a great time with both mother and Sandra, and every night was spent with either one or the other, and even during the day I often fucked them.

But before I was aware of it, fucking became a necessity in my life and I soon realized that I couldn't go on for a sustained period of time without having a woman. But having two women at my disposal continuously plus my fucking Pauline each Saturday evening, was demanding a great deal of my energy. It soon became clear to me that I wouldn't be able to keep up this way of life for a very long time without endangering my health. I was loosing weight, even though I was eating more than ever, and what was scaring me the most was the fact that the more that I fucked, the more I felt like doing it. At last it became necessary for me to sleep by myself every other night since I felt myself getting weaker as the days went by.

But at the same time, I also noticed a distinct difference in both mother and Sandra whenever I was making love to them. They both became much more active in our lovemaking. I began to notice as the days went on, that they were finding much more pleasure in our regular bouts of fucking. Both were getting more aggressive as I fucked them, also the noises and racket they made as I poked them, grew louder and stranger the more I had sex with them.

Of course, when they weren't under my hypnotic influence they gradually became much more affectionate toward me also.

Sandra hadn't seen Paul for close to two months now, even though I tried very hard to encourage her to go out with him. I was missing her usual account of what had happen between her and Paul, but short of ordering her to go out with him, - a thing that I dared not do since I couldn't predict how she would react if I did this - she was very reluctant to see him again. Then I got an idea.


Uncle Charles had never missed a weekend to visit mother for a long time now, and every time he left, I would order mother to describe to me in details, every things they had done together, and by now I was pretty much aware of his great appetite for fucking.

Every few weeks, mother had to work on Saturday, sometime it was on Saturday night and other times it was from eight to four during the day.

One Saturday that she had to work during the day, Uncle Charles arrived as usual on Friday evening and the next morning after mother left for work, I placed Sandra into a trance while she was in her room. I told her that she was to do all in her power to seduce Uncle Charles while mother was away.

To do this, I explained to her that she was to wait until I had gone out of the house, - I had work to do in the barn - just after I had given her the signal which was a certain phrase I would say to her. When I would be ready to leave the house, I was to say to her "it's too hot in here, I will go finish my work in the barn" and this was to be the signal for her to begin to seduce Uncle Charles.

Sandra didn't protest when I told her to do this. At first I feared that she would refuse, but finally she did say that she would do it, in her usual monotonous voice.

The temperature was hot indeed by midmorning, and when I gave her the signal right in front of Uncle Charles, it certainly didn't seem strange to him. Just for a good measure, I added that I was going to be there for the next few hours and if they should need me they were to get me there.

Once outside, I immediately returned into the house using the back door. I then hid myself in the hall behind one of the opened French doors where I could see everything in the living room through the crack between the door jam and the door itself.

They were both seated in the living room. Uncle was seated on the sofa while my sister was in her favorite chair. He was reading and she was knitting while the radio was playing.

Sandra's chair was facing him and she had both feet on the small footstool in front of her.

Her legs were always changing position as if she was not comfortable, but I knew that she was debating within herself whether she should give way to the strong urge within her.

It must have been scaring her a little, one minute she had felt perfectly normal and the next instant - after I had given her the signal - she felt a strong, almost overwhelming urge to kiss and make love to Uncle Charles.

From where I stood, behind the opened door in the hall, I then noticed that she slowly lifted her legs as she bent her knees leaving both feet resting flat on the footstool. The front half of her skirt remained over her knees very decently, but her thighs and panties were soon visible since gravity was pulling the other half of her skirt downward thus exposing her panties.

She had done this quite innocently, and had I not known of her intentions, I would have thought that she simply overlooked the fact that half of her skirt was no longer hiding her bottom.

Next, I saw her slowly opening her legs while she tilted her head backward against the back of the chair - she was no longer knitting - and she closed her eyes as if she was napping.

Uncle Charles, being seated directly in front of her, began to move nervously as his eyes began to focus under her skirt. In the meantime Sandra had managed - while changing position on the chair - to pull the front of her skirt over her knees and as soon as they were exposed, the weight of the material pulled the rest of her skirt downward toward the middle of her thighs.

Then, without opening her eyes or moving, she said "Uncle Charles, do you think that I am old enough to have a boyfriend? I am fourteen and a half you know."

He was so shocked by the sight he was seeing, and also by her very unusual question, that it took him a few seconds before he could answer. But at last he managed to say "That depend if your mother approve of your going out with boys." As he said this I noticed that his voice was shaking.

"Well, this is the problem. Mother doesn't want me to go out with boys yet. It feels so nice when I talk to a boy in school, and I feel hot inside and outside, like I am now feeling just talking to you."

"It must be because of the heat."

"No, it's not the heat. It's something that burns inside me, here feel my forehead, it almost seems as though I am having a fever."

I could tell that he was reluctant to move, but he finally did get up and he placed his hand against her forehead.

"I think that your temperature is quite normal."

"Touch my arms they are also very warm."

I saw him hesitate, but he did place his hand on the spot she had indicated above her elbow, his hand remained there for a few seconds.

"Oh your hand feel so cool, leave it there it feel so nice against my arm."

She said this quite innocently, and at the same time she reached for his hand on her arm and she held it there with her own hand. Uncle Charles became very nervous as he stood above her. Sandra then added,

"Why don't you sit here and rub my arm? Please do."

She indicated for him to sit on the arm of the chair, and as he complied with her wish and sat, she placed her hand on top of his hand which was still on her arm and she forced his hand to move all over her arm. I could see that his fingers were rubbing the side of her breasts as she pushed his hand back and forth.

I noticed that he was very red in the face, but he let her continue to guide his hand. She next forced his hand on the skin on the inside of her arm and when she lowered her arm, his whole hand was being pressed against the side of her breast.

"Your hand feel so good please rub me all over."

Her head went back against the back of her chair and once again she closed her eyes now leaving the initiative to him.

For a couple of seconds I saw no movement and not a sound was heard, his hand seemed paralyzed against the side of her breast.

Did he know that Sandra was his daughter? Probably not since he had never shown more affection toward her than he had toward me.

At last his hand opened around her arm and it closed a few times, but during all that time his fingers remained in contact against her left breast. His hand then began to move all over her arm, and he soon moved it to her neck. He then proceeded to rub her shoulders - over her blouse - with both hands and once again he returned to massaging her arms. But now both of his hands were in contact with the sides of her bosom. Then all of a sudden he reached for her breasts, one in each hand. His fingers opened and closed on her firm teats for half a dozen times before Sandra finally reacted.

"Please go on, it feel so good, it's the same pleasant feeling that I experience when I think about boys."

He then got bolder, his hands went on her neck just above her while blouse and they slowly disappeared inside. I knew that his hands were inside of her bra and that he was fondling her bare breasts.

As for Sandra, in all evidence she was enjoying every minute of this, it was easy to see as I watched her face full of passions while her eyes rolled in her sockets once in a while thus exposing the white of her eyes.

"Your hands feel heavenly on my bosom, don't stop. I wish that you would also rub my legs." She said to him in a quivering voice.

By now I knew that he had lost the battle and whatever resistance he might have had at the beginning was all but gone, she had seduced him. I didn't blame him of course, after all what kind of a man could refuse such an invitation.

While his left hand remained inside her bra, his right hand went to her exposed knees. He then moved it high on her thighs and he busied himself rubbing the soft skin in-between her round thighs. Sandra reacted to his hand between her legs by shoving her bottom against it, and while she began to rock her body in a rhythmic manner around his hand, I saw her opening her legs wider so as to give him better access.

As this went on, she still had her eyes closed but it was plain to see that she was getting a lot of pleasure from his exploring hand between her legs.

I could now see only his moving wrist between her legs since her skirt hid the rest of his hand. But it was easy for me to imagine what he was doing to her.

All of a sudden, Sandra threw her arms around his neck and at the same time she glued her lips to his.

They went on kissing while he kept on fondling her cunt and her breasts for long minutes, and all the time I could hear their heavy breathing and the smacking noises that their opened mouths and thrusting tongues made as they took turn to invade each other's mouth.

Later, I saw that he was trying to shove his hand inside her panties, but he was having trouble - probably because of the fact that he was not used to deal with cotton panties with their high waist-band -but Sandra came to his rescue, with her own hands she slipped them off completely and she threw them on the floor at her feet.

This pause allowed him to recover a little and also gave him time to think. I saw him look toward the kitchen, it was plain to see that he was afraid that I should discover them.

"Lawrence could walk in, we have to be careful." He finally whispered in a croaked voice to Sandra.

"If he does come, we will hear him enter the house, I will pull my skirt down and you will have time to return on the sofa. Please go on."

He looked at her for a few seconds, she had her skirt around her waist, her legs were half opened and her whole cunt was now exposed to his eyes. The appetizing spectacle before his eyes was too much for him to resist, and both of his hands went to work on her body.

His fingers began pinching her cunt's lips together and I saw him rolling the back of his hand between the fold of her cunt, he was very gentle in fondling her and it was apparent that he didn't want to hurt her.

Next he proceeded to play with her bulging clitoris. She responded by shoving her cunt against his hand and hugging him. Soon she inundated his hand with her juice since I could see his hand glistering with her juice, then her hands went to the front of his pants and she expertly opened the front of his pants and I saw her push her hand deep inside.

When she pulled it out, she was holding a very thick and long cock in her hand.

The size of his instrument surprised both Sandra and me. She must have wanted to get a look at this giant cock she was holding because I saw her lowering her head to examine it.

From where I was, it seemed twice as thick as mine and also much longer. I began to wonder if it would fit my sister's young cunt.

As she examined it she expertly rubbed the thick column of flesh with both hands while Uncle managed to open her blouse and unhook her bra.

I could tell that he was very attracted to her young breasts and once her bosom was fully exposed, he proceeded to kiss and suck each of her firm half spheres.

This went on for a couple of minutes until Sandra bent her head lower over his monster of a prick and she place her lips around the purple glands of his organ. It was evident that she was having difficulties getting the tip into her mouth, and only after she had opened it very wide did she succeeded in getting all of the head inside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.