Apprentice Mesmerizer - Cover

Apprentice Mesmerizer

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teen living with his mother and sister in a small town in 1947, buys a book on hypnosis. He then practices his new learned skill on his sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Fisting   Voyeurism  

That same evening, while Sandra was in the washroom, I placed mother into a trance once again. So as to test if she was completely under my control, I ordered her to stand in the middle of the room. When I saw that she immediately did this, I told her to kneel on the carpet, which she also did. I was then satisfied and I knew that she would do everything that she was told. I then made up my mind that the next time that I was going to put her into a trance I was going to implant a key word in her mind just like I had done with Sandra. I couldn't do that now since Sandra could come into the room at any second, beside I needed time to think of a word that was appropriate.

The following day was Wednesday, mother was working in Maplelane on day shift until five. I helped Sandra to wash the dishes and after dinner we went to sit in the living room as usual. Half an hour later I ordered my sister into a trance and I told her to remove all of her clothes except her panties. By now, she was getting used to show herself half-naked to me and she did this without any hesitation whatsoever.

It thrilled me to see that she still had on the same cotton panties with the half broken elastic band and the yellow circle on the crotch, except that now the yellow stain was larger. I made her dance as I watched her bouncing breasts for a while, then I walked up to her and I began to dance with her while holding her tightly in my arms. Soon we had our lips glued together while my hands were preoccupied with her readily available breasts. By now there was no doubt in my mind that she could feel my erection pressing against her lower body, she even pressed herself against me on a few occasions and I could actually feel the heat of her body against my pulsating column of flesh in my pants.

Then it happened, while we were kissing, I felt her hand on the front of my pants. She closed and opened her hand over my pants a few times, then she proceeded with both hands to undo the buttons. When she succeeded, I felt her hand reaching inside and beneath my underwear it went, she grabbed my erection firmly and she pulled it out. By then I was breathing very fast while my heart was knocking against my ribs in anticipation. She began to rub my cock with both of her hands then her right hand closed in a tight grip around its circumference and she proceeded to masturbate me. I could tell that she had plenty of experience doing this sort of things, and I soon had to stop her since I was on the verge of spilling my seeds over her eager hand. After forcing her to release my erection, I loosened my belt and I dropped my pants to the floor, after stepping out of them I took her in my arms and we started dancing again.

We must have look very peculiar as we held to one another while slowly dancing to the music, - they were now playing a slow love song - she, wearing panties only, and I in my underpants. As we were slowly move and held tightly to each other, I then felt her fingers at the waist of my underpants as she tried to pull them down. With a little help from me they went the same way that my pants had gone a few minutes earlier, I was then completely naked with my erection sticking out at a forty-five degrees angle. We kept on dancing as she held my cock tightly in her right hand, and holding me around the waist with her left hand. Once the song ended, I guided her to the sofa and we both sat on it and we began to kiss. As we did, she once more began to pump my cock. The pleasure that I experienced then is impossible to describe and the thrill of having her hand on this most private part of my body as she gave me this voluptuous pleasure, was making me feel extremely bawdy. So as to accommodate her, I stretched myself on my back while she went on masturbating me at an even faster rate. Her hand was moving at just the right speed and her strokes were neither too long nor too short, yes it was quite evident that she knew exactly what she was doing. Gradually, I began to feel a pressure in my balls, which she was holding tightly in her other hand. She must have felt them begin to harden as they squeezed the accumulated load of sperm into the base of my cock, I could tell that she was opening and closing her hand around them as if she was trying to force as much juice out of them as possible. With her other hand, she was tirelessly stroking my cock in a still tighter grip, then I began to fell the built-up inside as the pressure increased at the base of my cock, when I looked at her she had her mouth just a few inches above my cock. She was waiting for the eruption that was coming. A fraction of a second before I exploded, she shoved half of my erection into her mouth and at the same time she released the grip she had around my organ. The result was instantaneous. The sudden release in pressure initiated the strongest orgasm that I had ever experienced in my life. I felt so much pleasure, and of such intensity, that for a few seconds I thought that I would pass out, and during all that time, I could actually hear her swallowing again and again as the flood gates of my sperm were opened.

When it was over, she still tried to suck more juice out of me. I had to gently push her mouth away since she was much too eager, beside her teeth were diggings into my flesh. I got up and I sat next to her while staring into her eyes. She had a half smile on her lips as she looked straight ahead. Her face was partially covered with my sperm and I soon noticed that one of her hand was over the junction of her legs and she was slowly rubbing herself. I watched her a while, then I bent over and I kissed her lips where I could detect the taste of my discharge on them.

"Why don't you remove you panties Sandra? "

She didn't answer but both of her thumbs went between the elastic band around her waist and after raising herself a few inches from the sofa she pulled them around her ankles and she kicked them away with her right foot. This was my first glimpse of her uncovered cunt. Like most girls of her age, she didn't have a lot of hair over her cunt, but still she had enough to half hide her twin lips underneath. I was now sitting next to her and I made her open her knees a little, I was able to see her outer lips slightly apart and glistering with her excitement. I was dying to touch her, but in my mind I was still debating if I should, this was the most intimate part of her body and I couldn't say exactly what would be her reaction when she would feel my hands there. Instead, I placed my hand on her belly, then moving it in an ever-increasing circle, it soon came into contact with her pubic hair. At last, when I saw that she didn't seem to mind where I was touching her, I let my hand come to rest directly over her cunt with my fingers covering her half parted lips. They were slippery with the abundant moisture that she was secreting in her excitement, and the instant that she felt my hand over her cunt, she parted her legs even wider in an evident invitation. I was then assailed by a female scent, which had an extremely exciting effect on me.

I made her stretch on her back with her legs toward me and I told her to spread her legs while bending them at the knees with the flat of her feet resting on the sofa. I then feasted my eyes on her most private part. In her excitement, her cunt's lips were almost fully opened and I could see deep within her vagina. The inner labia of her cunt was not projecting downward as is the case with some woman, and on each side of her luscious pouting lips and along her long pink gash, her short curls ran down. With my two hands I laid the lips well back and apart, and there they stayed open. I could detect her clitoris bulging out in excitement at my touches, and below was the opening to her vagina, which I parted with my fingers and I could see even to the corrugated sides of her exquisite pleasure-giving sheath. Even deeper down I saw the tubular pink flesh which appeared to have ribs running around at half inches interval so as to allow even the largest prick to penetrate. Even as I watched I could see them contracting and relaxing.

Thick juice was now slowly oozing out of its interior and was spilling into the crack of her bottom. This sight was too much for me, of course I had never before had the chance to examine that closely a woman and until then I didn't even know what to expect to see exactly. Before this instant, I had only a vague idea as to how those parts of a woman might look. My only source of information so far, had been magazine pictures - in those days they only revealed the pubic hair and teats - and the description that I got from boys in school.

But now, seeing it with my own eyes, and from only a few inches away, was like discovering a new world. It was beyond my expectation and it was the most beautiful sight that I had ever seen, stranger still, I felt a tremendous attraction for her cunt. It had on me the effect of a magnet on iron, and as I knelt down at the foot of the sofa, I was even having difficulty breathing. Then before I was aware of it, my face was almost touching this most enchanting and attractive sight. When my lips came to rest on the exact center of her parted lips, I couldn't prevent myself from shoving my tongue as deep as possible inside her cunt. Seconds later, I felt her hands at the back of my head urging me on, at the same time she closed her magnificent thighs around my head thus shutting all sounds from my ears. I thus remained in her grip for how long, I couldn't say but during all that time my tongue plunged, licked and rubbed everywhere it could penetrate. I then seized her excited clitoris between my lips and while it was being lightly pressed between my teeth I rubbed it at the same time with the tip of my tongue. Her reaction was instantaneous as she began to grind her cunt all over my face and soon I was rewarded with an abundant discharge of her juice. I kept doing this for many minutes, each time that she flooded my mouth, her whole body went rigid while her thighs around my head closed and opened in convulsions as she experienced a multitude of orgasms.

Just knowing that by mean of my mouth, I was responsible for the many climaxes she was experiencing, was the ultimate of pleasure. Furthermore, to feel her hands begging me to go on, as she pushed with both hands at the back of my head while at the same time moving her cunt in a circular motion around my face, was making me feel extremely lewd. I would have spent the rest of my life with my lips between her legs, but a cramp at the back of my neck forced me to get up from between her legs. I could tell that she was reluctant to let me leave and her thighs held on against my head in an attempt to prevent me from pulling away, but I had to desist since the pain in my neck was too intense.

I made her get off the sofa. After stretching myself on my back where she had been lying just seconds earlier, I told her to climb on top of me with one knee on each side of my waist and her back toward me, thus positioning my lips near her cunt once again. I knew that it was called the sixty-nine position, - I had heard my friends in school describe it - an instant later we were both eagerly licking and sucking each other.

It took only a minute for my spunk to spit out of my cock once again, and while the exquisite pleasure of my second climax - by mean of her mouth this time - took possession of me, I knew that I wouldn't be able from that day on, to go for long periods of time without having her giving me this release again. I was like a drug addict, now that I had tasted the forbidden pleasure of incest with my sister, there were no ways that I could continue to live without a regular taste of it.

As she had done earlier while sucking me, she kept on sucking even though I had completely emptied my load into her mouth. I let her have her way with my cock while I proceeded to examine her cunt once again. Her clitoris intrigued me the most. It looked like an erected nipple, each time I touched it with the tip of my tongue, it reacted by becoming harder still and I also noticed that it was now extremely red. Just a little higher, was a small hole that I soon figured out to be her pee hole or her urethra, I tried to push my tongue inside but it was too small. Because of her present condition of extreme excitement, her cunt's lips were now wide opened, and a continuous secretion kept oozing out of it, but I never let a drop go to waste as my tongue kept licking any collecting precious liquid.

Had I left the matters to her, she would have continued to suck and lick, but I now felt weak and it was getting late. I told her to get off and as she did, I saw that she had a smile on her lips, even though her eyes always kept staring ahead of her. I told her to get dressed while I did the same, next I made her stretch on her back on the sofa and told her to go to sleep until she heard mother's voice.

At around ten that evening, Sandra went to her room while mother and I were left alone in the living room. I waited another ten minutes to make sure that Sandra wouldn't come down again, and then I put mother into a trance after getting her to look at me. I already had figured out a key word for her and I told her than each and every time that she was going to hear me say the word 'nakoha' - another indian word that met 'to fall asleep' - she was to get into a trance just like the one she was now. After getting her out of her trance, I tried her key word on her, and just like Sandra's case it worked perfectly.

Sandra, I knew was an extremely good subject to hypnotize, but mother, being older and thus having more experience with life, plus the fact that she had very strict principles, was another matter. I knew that I had to be extra careful with her, especially if I was to ask her to do things that she wouldn't ordinarily do. I did try her keyword on her a couple more time then after she was out of her trance, I kissed her goodnight and I went to my room.

That night, while in bed, I tried to figure a way to get Sandra to let me fuck her. Ever since learning that she and Paul were very near the point of doing this, I felt somehow left out, and weather I was justified or not to think so, it seemed to me that I was probably the only boy of my age that hadn't fucEd a girl yet. Beside, the more I thought about fucking her, the more obsessed with it I became. I knew that had it not been for her fear of getting pregnant, she would have already allowed me to do it. Therefore, the first thing that I had to do was to convinced her that there were no dangers whatsoever of her getting with a child if I was to fuck her, and once she truly believed this, she would be more than willing to let me do anything I wanted to her.

But how was I to make her understand that her fears were unfounded, after all she had chosen to stop going steady with Paul - whom I now knew that she liked very much - instead of allowing him to have his way with her. But at the same time, I was fully aware that if she kept on seeing him, it was only a question of time before he was going to win the battle over her fear of pregnancy. I certainly didn't want this, since more than anything else, I wanted it to be my prick to be the first one that she would experience in her vagina, therefore I knew that I had to move fast.

It was almost morning when I was finally able to sleep. But I had made up my mind to risk everything and try to fuck her. In the morning, mother was late going to work. When I was helping Sandra with the dishes at noon, I couldn't help myself from staring at her and I was feeling extremely bawdy. After the dishes were washed and put away, I put her in a trance once again using her keyword and I made her undress. We kissed for a while, then I fondled her and she did the same to me. When she was very wet between her legs, I sat on the chair and I made her sit on me while my cock was out of my pants.

I then pushed a finger all the way inside her well oiled vagina - by then I was aware that somehow she had lost her virginity either by her own fingers of by Paul's fingers.- and it went all the way inside. Soon I had two fingers side by side into her well-lubricated cunt. As I moved them I could feel the tip of her cervix and I was also amazed by the elasticity of her vagina walls. I then began to talk to her.

"Sandra, where is my cock?"

"It's underneath me."

"Is it close to your cunt?"

"Yes, I can feel it touching my lips."

"Would you like me to put it into your cunt?"

"Yes I would, but you can't. I don't want to get pregnant."

I was disappointed. Well if I can't fuck her, I told myself, I will do the next best thing, I will suck her. I told her to get off my lap, and as she did I noticed her bum hole for the first time. It was brown with a contour of wrinkled flesh around its circumference. It was one of the most indecent spectacles I had ever seen in my life, yet at the same time, I felt a strong attraction to this seldom-appreciated hole. The glimpse that I had had of her rear hole was a very short one, but in that single second I fell in love with that part of her anatomy.

I made her kneel on the sofa with her bottom toward me while her head rested on the padded back. With my right hand I proceeded to stroke her bottom cheeks and I gradually began to pay more attention to the crack between the twin spheres of her bottom. Soon I was pressing the index of my right hand in the valley of her crack until I began to feel her fascinating rear hole. After moistening my finger in my mouth, I aimed it on the brown center and I began to gently push until it began to make its way within. At the initial contact of my finger with her bum hole, Sandra contracted her sphincter muscles, I had to wait until she was more relaxed but once my finger began to slip pass the entrance, it became easier to make further progress. As soon as my finger was half way inside her rectum, I stopped so as to let her get used to the invader of her entrails, then I continued until my finger was completely in her shit hole. Once I began moving it, she immediately contracted her sphincter muscle again and I could feel the tremendous pressure all around my finger. For a long time I enjoyed the sensation of feeling the warmth of her innards all around my finger, and every time I would twitch it a little she would react by applying pressure all along its length. Then I asked her.

"Will you let me place my cock where my finger is right now? There is no chance that you get pregnant that way."

It took her a few seconds to respond but finally she did nod her head. After removing my finger from her warm hole, I spat in my hand and I rubbed the spit all over my cock. With the head of my column of flesh aimed at the entrance of her brown hole I began to push forward. As the head of my cock slowly made its way inside, I was treated to the most erotic spectacle as I watched in fascination the stretching and then the clasping of her aperture around my prick. Once the head was well inside her, it became much easier for the rest of my erection to make its way within, and soon enough I was all the way inside her shit hole. It felt heavenly. There was pressure everywhere along the length of my cock, and the fact that I was inside the beautiful body of my sister, was almost enough to cause me to pay tribute to her without my having moved yet.

When I got hold of my senses, I slowly began to fuck her. Out I pulled, until my instrument was half-visible to my eyes, then in I pushed it up to my balls. Gradually I increased my tempo and much too soon the crisis was upon me as I spent for the first time ever inside the entrails of a female. Gushes after gushes of my thick spunk poured deep within her and when I was finished, I hugged her close to me while my cock remained lodged deep inside her rear hole. I took both of her breasts in my hands from behind and proceeded to rub her nipples. A minute or so later I could feel her bottom shoving against me. Was this an invitation to fuck her again? Since my cock was as hard as ever, I proceeded to fuck her once more. This time she cooperated with me, she met my shoves by pushing her bottom toward me each time my erection plunged inside, and as I increased my tempo, I could hear her moaning in appreciation. Then, seconds later, I was inundating her bottom once again with my discharge. When I pulled out of her bottom hole, my cock was coated with white spunk, a large, white blob even fell on the cushion of the sofa between her knees.

The instant that Sandra saw my exposed erection still coated with sperm, she almost threw herself on her knees in front of me and she brought her lips around the head of my half-hard cock. She sucked it as if it was a lollypop, and after she had cleaned all traces of spunk and whatever else was coating it, I made her stop since it was getting late. I told her to get dresEd.

Throughout that evening and part of the night, I relived the events of the afternoon in my mind. I had heard some of my school companions telling stories about men fucking women in their back hole, but this had never appealed to me and at the time, I didn't think much about this kind of fucking. But now that I had actually done the deed and that I had experienced the tremendous pleasure of fucking in this rear entrance, it thrilled me just to think about it. Only a couple of hours after mother had arrived home that same afternoon, I was already anticipating to fuck my sister again in the same manner on the following afternoon.

What a disappointment I got the next day. I had already placed her in a trance and she was in the process of removing her panties when I got a really unpleasant surprise. The minute that she got her panties off, I knew that something was not right. She had a small belt underneath her panties, it had two elastic straps that went between her legs and came back around her waist. The two straps were holding in place a rectangular piece of cotton over the lips of her cunt. I then knew that she was menstruating, and there was no way that I was going to touch her lower body, either with my hands or my cock, while she was in this condition.

Blood is something that I can't stand the sight off. I told her to put her panties back on, I could tell that even in her trance she seemed disappointed. For the next couple of hours we kissed and I fondled her breasts, but I didn't touch her bellow the waist. Then before mother arrived home, I made her suck my cock.


The following day was Saturday, we all went to shop in Maplelane with mother, and nothing happened between Sandra and I. With mother around the house all through the week-end it was all but impossible for me to be alone long enough with Sandra to do anything.

On Monday mother began her night shift, she started to work at midnight and finished at eight in the morning. It was the shift that she liked less since we were alone in the house for the whole night, and during the day she had to sleep for part of it.

She left home at eleven thirty. Sandra had gone to bed at ten thirty and she was already sleeping when I passed in front of her room. I could hear her regular breathing through her closed door. I was frustrated, I was dying to fuck her in her rear hole once more but not while she was having her period. It had now been three days since I had been able to have fun with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.