Apprentice Mesmerizer - Cover

Apprentice Mesmerizer

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teen living with his mother and sister in a small town in 1947, buys a book on hypnosis. He then practices his new learned skill on his sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Fisting   Voyeurism  

The last day of school was a Thursday, mother was home when Sandra and I got there at half past four. She had two more evening shifts to work that week, and the following week she was to work on day shift from eight to five.

I had made my mind to put Sandra in a trance that evening while mother was working, I was dying to and ask her more questions. I knew that questioning her about what she had done with Paul would make be feel bawdy, and the fact that she was using words that I didn't even know she knew, to describe what she and Paul did together, was very exiting to me.

After mother left for work, I helped her with the dishes, then we settled ourselves in the living room and listened to the music on the radio.

Usually, once the dishes were done we would do our homework, but we were now free of that for the next couple of months.

I watched her as she bent in front of the radio and changed the stations trying to get popular music.

Only a week earlier, I wouldn't have thought of her as sexy, but now as I observed her round bottom, molded by her skirt while she was bending, - mother always insisted that she wear a skirt, even around the house - I tried to imagine how she would look wearing only her under garments.

This soon had the effect of triggering the beginning of an erection, and I soon I had to cross my legs so as to hide the bulge in my pants.

Sandra was tall for her fourteen years of age. I realized now that she was extremely beautiful, when her sensual lips smiles they revealed her perfectly white and even teeth.

She also had large brown eyes that matched perfectly her shoulder brown hair, there was also an air of innocence about her whenever she would look at you, but since last week I knew that she was far from being the innocent girl that she appeared to be. As for her general appearance, her waist was slim, but her hips were wider than what would be expected of a girl of her age, and of course her generous breasts - mother always made her wear loose clothes so as to hide her bosom - were the point of focus of almost every boys in school.

As I continued to admire her bottom, I noticed for the first time that it was full and seemed quite firm and also very inviting to the touch.

She then stood up, after setting the dial on the radio on her favorite station and she looked at me with a smile, not suspecting the least what I was thinking. I then rested my eyes on her yellow sweater, even though it was a seize too large for her and was thus quite loose, I could still see the twin mounts of her breasts stretching the material.

Until then I had never seen a pair of naked breasts, except of course from pictures in magazines. In my mind I tried to compare her bosom with those of the girls I saw in school, I couldn't think of a single girl that even came close to what she had in her sweater.

How was it, I told myself that until recently I had never noticed that?

Probably because of the fact that she was always in the house with me and as the old saying goes, "because of the forest one can't see the trees"

so it was with my sister. Ever since I could remember, she had always lived with us, therefore as she grew up I didn't notice the gradual change in her. Not until that I learned that she was being fondled by Paul, did I realize how desirable she was.

She must have noticed that I had been watching her for a while now and she suddenly asked me it there was something wrong. I was just daydreaming I told her.

Then one of her favorite song was playing and she asked me if I wanted to dance with her. I knew that with the erection that I was trying to hide, she was sure to notice my state of excitement, even as she was talking toward me I could feel my cock twitching. I had no other choice but to refused, saying that I was not up to it. But she knew that I usually liked to dance with her and I had never turned down such an invitation. She extended her hands toward me just the same, it was her intention to pull me from the chair. What was I to do? There were no doubts in my mind that she was going to notice my erection.

"Waskiso." I suddenly said loudly.

The smile on her lips immediately faded away and she stopped walking toward me, instead she remained very still just a few feet away from me.

I got up and I went to lower the volume of the radio, loud sounds could interfere with her hypnotized state.

Next, I ordered her to pretend that she was dancing with me as I sat back and watched her performing.

As she moved back and forth in the middle of the living room, I began to feel funny inside, all sorts of erotic thoughts came in my mind.

A couple of times, as she danced and swung around, her skirt went above her knees and for a short instance I was able to get a glimpse of her round thighs and her white panties.

Her sensuous swinging and wiggling was having a tremendous effect on me. My hands began to sweat, my heart was beating faster and most of all, the erection in my pants was now painful.

Then, on the radio, another tune replaced the last one and she kept on dancing. This was a much faster rhythm and as she kept on with the music, her skirt went much higher and more often. Half of the time now, her white cotton panties were exposed to my eyes and I couldn't get my eyes off her thighs, especially from the junction of her legs where her cunt was covered only by the thin layer of her panties. I already knew that she always wore cotton panties, mother always bought her those kinds. I had often seen them drying on the clothesline, but it had never exited me then, but now that she was in them I was having trouble to control myself.

When I looked at her face I noticed that she was covered with perspiration. It occurs to me that she had been dancing for quite a while now and she would not stop unless I ordered her to do so. I told her to go and sit in her usual upholstered chair and I went to sit on the arm of the chair next to her.

She was breathing very fast, and I reminded myself to be careful in the future about what I was going to order her to do.

The sight of her sweater stretching as she took air into her lungs while at the same time the smell of the perspiration of her overheated body had an exiting effect on me.

I let her rest for a few minutes and then I said to her,

"Sandra, do you like to dance?"

"Yes I do."

"Next time I ask you to dance you must stop before you are exhausted."

She didn't answer so I figured that she had understood.

"Now tell me, have you ever gone on a date with another boy beside Paul?"

"No."

"When was the last time that you went with Paul?"

"It was last week."

This was a surprise to me. I was certain that the last date with him was over two months ago. Mother didn't want her to see him anymore, since she had heard rumors about him. Beside he was now going out with Pauline Clark, I saw them together all the time in school.

"I thought he was going out with Pauline."

"Yes, he is going out with her."

"Then explain to me how it is that you went out with him last week?

Beside you didn't go out of the house on a date in the last two months."

"He stopped me in the hall at school a month ago. He said that he had something to tell me and he asked me to follow him. It was just at the beginning of the lunch break and Pauline had gone home for lunch. We went in his car and we drove to Meadow road where we used to go when we were going steady."

Since she had answered my question, she didn't elaborate any further."

Yes go on."

"He stopped the car and he said that he missed me. Then I let him kiss me."

"Yes, and what else did you do?"

"He removed my blouse and bra and he kissed my breasts."

I got up from the arm of the chair and I went behind her to hide my erection. My legs were shaking and that same thrilling sensation took possession of my body. I just had to know what else Paul had done to her, and what worried me most was the fact that I was now almost hoping that she would tell me that he had fucked her.

"Tell me in every detail what the two of you did."

"I took his cock out of his pants and I jerked him for a while."

Here was another word I would have sworn that she knew nothing about.

"He then removed his pants and he got completely naked. Then he asked me to do the same. Once we were both naked, we went for a walk as we held hand."

"You both went out of the car without a stitch of clothing on?"

"Yes. We went for a walk a couple of hundred of feet away from the car and he then asked me to pee, as I did so he bent over and he watched me closely. After than it was his turn to pee and as he did I held his cock in my hand. We then returned to the car and he asked me to suck him."

"And did you do it?"

"Yes, for a couple of minutes while he licked my cunt. Then he wanted to fuck me but I refused to let him do this."

"Why."

"I don't want to get pregnant. He told me that if I would let him fuck me, he was going to break up with Pauline and go steady with me."

"And what did you say to this?"

"I told him that we could do anything else except fuck, and even if he didn't break up with Pauline I would always be willing to go and park with him. But I would not fuck."

"Then what happened?"

"I sucked him until he came into my mouth."

"I suppose that you swallowed everything he poured into your mouth?"

"Of course I did."

"How often have you gone parking with him since then?"

"Many times. About two or three times a week."

It then occurs to me that I seldom saw her during the noon break. No wonder, I told myself, she goes out with Paul to suck him. I remained very quiet for a long time as I stood behind her chair. I knew that I was very close to discharging in my pants because of what she had said. After a while I couldn't restrained myself longer, and I opened the front of my pants and took my erection out. Four or five shoves, back and forth was all it took before I began to fell a very intense climax. I continued pumping my cock until the waves of pleasure were replaced by a feeling of well being that took hold of my whole body.

When at last I realized what I had done, it was only to discover that the back of the chair was smeared with my cum and so was my hand. Using my other hand I pushed my now limp cock back into my pants, then I walked in front of Sandra and I paced my cum covered hand close to her nose.

"Smell my hand Sandra and tell me if you can identify what is coating it."

"Yes, I know what it is. It's the smell of spunk."

"You said before that you like the taste of it, well now is your chance to indulge yourself. So why don't you lick my fingers?"

I placed my hand right in front of her face, without any hesitation whatsoever, she bent her head, her tongue then went out of her mouth and I watched her licking all the traces of the still whitish liquid. Again my cock became extremely hard as I watched her cleaning my hand with her tongue, as she kept on licking I shoved my other hand into my pants and standing there in front of her I began to jerk myself again.

It took only a few seconds and once again I discharged in a maelstrom of pleasure. Wiping as much cum as possible on the palm of my hand I also place it on front of her face, I didn't have to tell her what she was expected to do. As I watched her eagerly licking both hands, it was evident to me that she had developed a liking for men spunk.

I was about to pull her out of her trance when I noticed her cum smeared chin and nose. I went to the kitchen and got a wet towel and I wiped her face clean. When I returned to the living room she still had the same blank look in her eyes as she waited for further instructions from me. I would have like to make her undress and even fondle her but I was too scared that she should get out of her trance while I was doing this.

The prospect of being caught fondling her was too terrible for me to even contemplate, instead I got her out of her trance after telling her that she was not to remember anything about what had happened in the last hour.

She looked at me for a few seconds, for a while I thought that she could actually remember what had just occurred. Then she said.

"What happened? I feel kind of strange."

"You were walking toward me to make me dance with you when all of a sudden you fainted. I caught you in my arms and sat you in the chair."

She didn't say a word but she looked confused, I let her rest while I went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water. As soon as I entered the living room, I looked at the clock in the corner and realized that she had been under my control for well over an hour.

After drinking half of the water in the glass, she went to lie on the couch and she felt asleep.

I was more than happy when the next morning she didn't say a word to mother about her dizzy spell. I certainly didn't want mother to bring her to see the doctor, at the time I wasn't sure if the doctor could tell what I had done to her just by examining her.

The following evening I didn't put her into a trance even though I was dying to know more about what she had done with Paul. I was still afraid that she would mention her dizzy spell to mother.

At the beginning of the weekend we got the visit from Uncle Charles. He was my father's brother. He was five or six years younger than mother and he must have been about twenty-nine or thirty. He was living in Moose Creek about sixty miles away, and he came to visit us every other week.

I often wondered why he bothered to come at all. He didn't spend a lot of time with us since he usually went back the following day, and when he was at home he didn't talk to us very much, he usually spent his time talking with mother.

To me, leaving Moose Creek which was twenty times larger than Maplelane and coming here, even for a day and night, was beyond my comprehension.

He always brought something for mother, and on this occasion he gave her a dress that seemed to pleased her greatly.

In the last year it occur to me that he was trying to seduce mother. She was only thirty-five and she was still very beautiful with a very exiting figure. Her breasts were high and quite voluminous at the same time, her beautiful hair was always neatly combed and tied at the back of her head making her look much younger than she was.

Before this, it had never occur to me that a man might be interested in mother, but now the more I thought about it, the more convinced I became that Uncle Charles had a very special interest in her.

But on the other hand I also knew that mother was a very scrupulous woman, she always covered herself properly in front of us. Once her blouse had become half unbuttoned, without her being aware of it, and when she had bent over at the table in front of me, I had been able to see a large portion of her bosom. It was at this time that I discovered how firm her large breasts were.

There was nothing going on between them, of that I was sure off. It was probably not because of Uncle Charles lack of trying, but because of mother's strict moral values.

If Sandra and I had not been there she might have conceded to his advances, but because of us I supposed that she wanted to set a good example. So Uncle Charles was without success with her, at least that is what I thought.

My Uncle left on Sunday, then on Monday morning, mother went to work at a quarter to eight. She drove the old Pontiac to Maplelane where she worked and since she only had fifteen minutes to eat lunch, she never bothered to come back home at noon, instead she usually brought a sandwich and ate at the Bell's company switch board office. We were thus along at home until five.

After breakfast, I went into the barn like I did every morning so as to feed the livestock and also to clean the stalls, while Sandra finished her housework.

By eleven I was done, I went into the house and Sandra and I ate quietly together. Then I helped her clean the table and wash the dishes and we then went to sit in the living room. After a while we had nothing to say and I began examining Sandra as she sat in her favorite upholstered chair, knitting and listening to the radio.

The more I looked at her the better she appeared to me. She had a straight thin nose that could by judged a little too long but it went well with the rest of her beautiful face. Her extremely sensuous looking lips were moving as she mumbled the words of the song they were playing on the radio. On that day she was wearing a blue skirt with small yellow and red flowers printed on the material, and hiding her provocative breasts was a sleeveless blouse that she wore only at home.

Mother didn't let her wear that blouse at school since it looked tight on her and also it revealed a portion of her bra each time she raised her arms.

I was trying to imagine her sucking on Paul Tyson's cock while he was squeezing her large breasts, these thoughts soon began to warm my blood.

All of a sudden she raised her eyes and looked at me. She asked me why I was staring at her. Instead of answering her, I got up and walked toward the kitchen where I poured myself a glass of milk.

Then from the kitchen I said, " Waskino".

As I slowly walked back into the living room I was not too sure what to expect. Sandra sat frozen, still in the act of knitting, but her fingers were not moving.

I went to sit on the sofa close to her chair and I ordered her to come and sit next to me.

She did as I ordered and sat very straight, looking ahead and nowhere in particular. I didn't know exactly what to do or to say, as I was thinking I felt the heat of her thigh as she sat close to me, soon my cock began to react to the closeness of her body.

"Sandra, you feel sleepy now. You will lie on you back next to me and you will go to sleep until I awake you."

She immediately reclined on her back and to my surprise she placed both of her legs on my thighs. She was thus stretched very straight on the sofa.

Upon looking at her face, I saw that her eyes were closed and her breathing was very regular, in all appearance she was asleep.

In my mind I began to debate what should I do next. It was my intention to have a look at her naked body, but I was still afraid.

At last I found enough courage, I took the hem of her skirt and I lifted it slowly up to her knees. Her legs were very straight and without a hair on them. Slowly I continue lifting her skirt until it was over her knees and halfway over her thighs. I stopped for a while and I began to enjoy the sight of her half-exposed round thighs.

She was not skinny, she was rather the athletic type, and above her knees her skin was very white and seemed soft with no imperfection whatsoever. I was dying to touch her soft looking skin, but I restrained myself knowing fully well that the shock could awaken her.

In my pants, my cock was now pulsating in appreciation to what my eyes were witnessing, and while I continued to admire the sight of her thighs, it began to pulsate against her ankles which were resting directly against the ever increasing bulge in my pants. I didn't dare to move, instead, I was quite contend to admire her. I had seen her thighs a couple of times when we had gone swimming the previous summer, but I hadn't bothered to observe her much on these occasions, she had been only thirteen then, and of course I didn't know what I new now about her.

I needed to get up so as to expose more of her body. I told her to raise her legs so as to permit me to get off from the sofa, to my astonishment, she bent them at the knees and placed both of her feet flat on the cushions next to me. In the process she had lifted her skirt and exposed all of her thighs as well as the crotch of her panties.

My heart must have skip a couple of beats as my whole body began to tremble with lust at the erotic sight before my eyes.

Right in front of my eyes was her cunt, covered only by the thin material of her white cotton underwear. I could remembered that she had often begged mother to buy her the more fashionable nylon panties in all sorts of different colors. Mother always said that those fancy undergarments were worn by unrespectable girls only, beside, why should she followed the fashion in this respect when nobody would see her panties.

I paid attention to all the usually hidden details as I feasted my eyes on upper thighs as well as her white panties. Her legs, being bent and parted at the same time, were allowing me to see the back of her thighs as well as the twin parallel lips of her cunt stretching the material of her panties. I could even see a small yellow stain in the exact center of her crotch, I knew that it meant that she did wipe her cunt carefully after pissing.

Then under the elastic band of her right thigh, there was a short curl of brown hair, the sight of it made me feel extremely bawdy. I was actually looking at my sister's pubic hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.