Apprentice Mesmerizer - Cover

Apprentice Mesmerizer

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teen living with his mother and sister in a small town in 1947, buys a book on hypnosis. He then practices his new learned skill on his sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Fisting   Voyeurism  

Ever since I can remember, we always lived in Maplelane. It was in those days, a very small and ordinary little town like thousands of others that could be found far away from those big cities that we hear about. In those days Maplelane was also a very quiet little place, and from an outsider's point of view, one could observe two very distinct divisions in its population. Each group having its rules as well as its inner society. One of these was the young people - from thirteen to twenty or about - while the other group consisted of all of the rest of the population.

The town administration and every other institutions, including the church and school board, were in the hands of the adult population of course, - probably as it is still today, and this is quite normal - whereas the younger component of the population had to endure every decision taken by the older administrators without ever having a word to say about those decisions, even if they directly concerned them.

Being only sixteen then, there was nothing I could do about the way things were, except to hope for better times when one day I would also be part of the decisions making group.

Therefore I had no choice and I tried to cope as best as I could with the way things were, but for me it still was a very excruciating life living in this small town where nothing out of the ordinary ever happened.

To make matters worst, the house where we lived was situated about a mile from Maplelane.

That meant that every time I wanted to be with boys of my own age, I had to ride my bicycle to town in summer, or walk there during the wintertime. It was not very surprising then, that I seldom went there except to attend the small, out of dated school. As for friends, I had none and neither did my sister Sandra.

Father had been killed in Germany during the war - three years earlier - and mother had to work in town so as to earn money to take care of me and my sister who had just turned fourteen then. While mother was working, Sandra took care of the house duties such as cooking and cleaning, whereas I looked after the two cows, the pigs, and the two dozens of hens, and in the summer I also took care of the large garden at the back of the house.

It was not that hard but it was very dull, and being only sixteen at the time, I often dreamed of going to those far away places one can read about in books. I was very miserable, but at the same time I was careful not to show it since my mother had enough responsibilities just taking care of us by herself without my having to create more worries for her.

Sandra didn't seem to mind this life. She was only fourteen and she was always cheerful, she seemed quite contended with the way things were. Of course, she and mother always chatted when they were in the house together, they would talk about the new fashions and they gossiped a lot about this and that, but being the only male in the house, I didn't even have this simple pleasure.

It was therefore only natural that I developed the habit of reading everything that I could put my hands on, and soon I had read all of the books worth reading in our school library.

I must say here that up to that time I knew practically nothing about the opposite sex, and the books that I had read until then didn't even mention kissing in them and of course the word sex was also absent from them. A committee of PTA censored those books that were allowed in the library. Each of these books had to be studied carefully by one of the committee member before being approved to be in the library.

But an event took place one day that changed my whole life. I was pleasantly surprised to learn one day; while listening to Sandra and mother talking together, that a new store had opened on Main Street. It was a tobacco and books store.

When I questioned mother about this new store, I was surprised to learn that it wasn't very far from school, it thus met that I probably had time during my lunch hour to have a look at this new store.

The following day at noon, instead of going to the small cafeteria to eat the two sandwiches that I had in my lunch box, I went directly to the store on Main Street. It was small indeed, having only half of the floor space of the building where there used to be a shoes store previously. The other half of the building was still under renovation and was available for rent.

Half of one side of a wall was covered with shelves on which magazines, comics and books of all kinds were neatly displayed. The other half was reserved for the sale of tobacco, cigarettes, and cigars as well as an assortment of pipes.

What impressed me the most was not the quantity of books, since there weren't more than a couple of hundreds different books in all, but the assortment and subjects matters they contained was very different from what we had in school.

I could tell as I slowly examined them, that none of these books would have made it in the school library. Then one book in particular attracted my attention; its tittle was "Anyone can be Hypnotized". I was willing and eager to buy the book on the spot, but having less than a dollar on me it was out of the question since the book's price was five fifty.

But the next day I returned to the store with part of my savings and I bought the fascinating book. As far as the price of books went in those days, it was expensive but it was also quite thick, having four hundreds and twenty pages. It was a self-taught course on hypnotism, and every evening for the next two weeks, after my homework were finished, I read from my book. Since there were only mother and Sandra around, and I did need someone to practice on, I often had to coax them to lend themselves to my experiments. The first few times I tried, nothing happened and they both had a good laugh at my expense while making jokes about my wasting my money on such a book. But I didn't let these setbacks discourage me and I kept on reading and trying.

Then one evening, while mother was working - she was on her evening shift as a Bell operator - I asked Sandra if she would let me try to hypnotize her once more.

At first she refused, saying she was tired of it, but after a while I was able to convince her to submit herself to one more experience.

I made her lie as comfortable as possible on the sofa, then I began to talk to her in a soft and even voice for a few minutes. When I gave her the command to close her eyes and sleep, I was surprised to see her do exactly as I had told her. For a while I thought that she only did so to please me or even to play a joke on me, so I gave her more commands. I ordered her to raise her left arm; she did as she was told. I then told her to sit on the sofa, after she had done so I began to ask her questions that she answered in an even voice.

I still had no way of telling if she was making fun of me or not. I then thought of a way to find out if she was faking or not. It was a known fact to me that she had gone out with Paul Tyson on a couple of occasions without mother's knowing about it, so I asked her,

"Did Paul ever kiss you?"

"Yes," she said in a half whisper.

"Has he done anything else to you?"

Of course I was a little nervous to ask her this question, if she were indeed making fun of me, she was going to realize that I was referring to sex, and this was a forbidden subject of conversation at home.

"Yes."

My voice was now shaking a little as I said,

"Tell me about it Sandra."

"He placed his hand in my bra and he fondled my teats."

It was a shock to me when I heard her use the word "teats". I knew then that she really was under a trance, otherwise she would never have used such a word in front of me, and worst still she would never have admitted what she had done with Paul.

I was overjoyed to know that I had succeeded to hypnotize her, but at the same time I was also very surprise by what she had revealed to me.

After all, never would I have imagined that my little sister would permit such familiarities to her boy friend. To hear her admit that Paul had fondled her was almost unbelievable. Now that I was over the surprise of being able to put her into a trance, the reality of what she had just said began to sink in. I was too shocked to hear more, I felt disgusted and angry at her and also at Paul for what he had done to her.

Before awakening her, I gave her the command to forget everything that she had said to me.

When she got out of her trance, she was not aware of the passage of time or of having sleep in my presence, she was certain that I hadn't been able to hypnotize her, I was still too shaken from what she had revealed to me to tell her otherwise and I let her under this impression.

That night, while I was in bed, I thought over what she had said while under the trance. Again, I became angry at her for having permitted Paul to take those liberties with her body. Then I asked myself, what else had she done with him? Had he actually fuck her?

Of course, she wouldn't have allowed this, she is not that kind of girl I told myself.

Then I began to figure out what it was that Paul found attractive in her, after all she was only fourteen and she never dressed provocatively. But she had a beautiful oval face with soft brown eyes and brown hair that came down to her shoulders and cut just an inch or so above her eyebrows in the front. But even then, she was much too young for Paul, he was a year older than my sixteen years. He also had a reputation in school to be the sort of boy that flirted with most of the sexiest girls in school and he had actually gone out with quite a few of them at one time or another.

Then I asked myself, is Sandra sexy? Until then I had never associated sex with her.

Now that I thought about it, I realized that she had nothing to envy from any of the girls in school. Even compared to the older girls she came out in front. Her bust was very well developed, - at least from what I could tell when she wore a tight sweater which was not very often - she was tall for a girl and I knew for a fact that she had long straight legs, I had noticed this while she was in her bathing suit the previous summer at the lake.

It then occur to me that while I had these thoughts I was beginning to feel bawdy, my hard cock was proof enough of it. Why was it that I hadn't noticed her charms before, I told myself.

Does she enjoy it when Paul fondle her? Had she allowed Paul to do this often and most important of all, how far had she permitted him to go? I had to know the answers to these questions, I made up my mind then that the first occasion that I was going to get, I was going to put her in a trance once again and I would try to get more answers from her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.