Cilla's Inundation - Cover

Cilla's Inundation

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Another chapter of Cilla & her family's adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   .

When we last stopped, our little Cilla had been introduced to daddy, her twin brothers to their mom, and her other brother to their cousin, all at about the same time. (...and yes, I fed Sam (the dog) while he was away)!

Cilla's oldest brother, Tim, couldn't believe how easily he got into his cousin Lisa's pants, but her revelation about her father and her, spoke volumes.

Tim just 'knew' his uncle was aware that this sexual thing would happen and he wondered whether he was being, in some way, set up!

Well, yes and no!

All it took was a furtive wink or nodding gesture and Lisa had informed her father that Tim completed his odd form of 'tractor pull'. Tim spotted Lisa as she was nodding to her father.

When his uncle didn't go apeshit, Tim began thinking less defensively: Maybe his uncle didn't want this out in the open. Maybe he could use this to his advantage!

Out in the famous woodshed, Tim's uncle asked him if he enjoyed his 'tractor ride'.

Tim started, "Now, wait a minute..."

His uncle cut him off, "Relax! We figured you were a normal boy who couldn't turn down such a tempting offer and we're only asking that you share!"

"Share? Share, what?" Tim quizzed.

"Share yourself, Tim. Now that we're two and two, your aunt needs a 'piece of the rock', also." Tim's uncle started a guilty grin.

Tim hadn't thought about older women; he had his hands full with the high schoolers and, ofcourse, Cilla. Now, he was being asked to add another dimension to his repertiore.

But fair is fair! Tim was game. His aunt, except for that hair all tied up, was a good looking fortyish. He could try.

Just then, in walked the two girls, as if on cue, and Tim asked the obvious, "Right now?"

Actually, it was after dinner that they repaired to the master bedroom, and by prearrangement, Lisa dragged her father down the hall to her bed while Tim got to use the master bed with his aunt.

Tim's apprehension was immediately dissipated when his aunt let her hair down; she was a total slut!

Well, she looked as hot as one, anyway, and Tim had no trouble getting hard. As a matter of fact, he began looking forward to the next move.

His aunt fairly slid out of her clothes and Tim followed suit, climbing on the bed until his knees were astride her waist. He wasn't sure his body language was getting across until his aunt gestured him further up the bed.

He moved up, just slightly, and then leaned forward until the tip of his manhood found his aunt's waiting lips.

He inched, yet further, and planted his penis well into her mouth until he felt a resistance: He was at her throat hollow!

Tim was shocked as his aunt, grabbing his cakes for leverage, busted forth and took him into her throat, backing off and then thrusting, again!

It was like a pussy inside her throat! It was the greatest thing Tim had ever felt in his young life! He thought: What the hell does his uncle need Lisa for when he's got THIS to drill?!?

And drill Tim did! He held on for a long as he could, but much too soon, he was pouring his first spendings into his aunt's experienced throat.

He knew he'd have to keep up his end, so he scooted down, down, until he had a grip of her legs, just behind the knees, and he lifted them up slowly until they almost touched her ribs.

Tim's face lowered and he commenced his exploration of the pussy that was once wrapped around Lisa's neck!

He concentrated on the nubbin, letting his aunt dictate what pleased her, sometimes sucking, sometimes biting (nipping), all with mulptiple swabs of his young tongue, even after the pelvic thrusts increased dramatically, until he had oralized her to a third or fourth orgasm.

Meanwhile, Lisa and her dad, taking care not to re-injure his leg, made their own music, next door.

With her daddy on his back, Lisa began by taking as much of his seven inches as she could, into her mouth. She could not deep throat him, but she could, and did, swallow all those potential sisters he spewed.

Then, she crawled up his body and, while giving him time to build up more steam, wiggled her pussy into her father's waiting lips and tongue until she fairly collapsed in her own multiple spasms!

When they were ready, she preferred to ride a 'St. George'. It was comfortable for her father. Lisa could feel him enter more deeply, this way. It actually felt like his 'helmet' was ticklig her cervix! (All penises have 'helmets', some also have 'turtlenecks', metaphorically!)

Back next door, Tim had brought his aunt off one last time before he had rehardened and he wanted to try something different: He lifted her ass off the bed, keeping himself vertical on his knees, and he drew her toward him.

It was like a space shuttle docking. When they were properly aligned, he drew her close, once more, entering her all the way by the third stroke, and by his strength alone, he kept up a steady pace until she complained that her neck hurt.

"Just a few more seconds," Tim bade, maintaining his momentum, until he let gravity pull her free. He rushed back to his aunt's mouth to shoot, but he was too late! His penis shot rope after rope of fiery jism, everywhere! One piece even stuck her eye shut! Lisa and her father joined them, in the afterglow, and they discussed possible future arrangements, such as: Would anybody else in the famly like to 'party'?

In another part of the state, partying is just what Cilla was doing!

She had her hands full (no pun intended) with her brothers and now, her father, too.

She still felt a pang of guilt about Sam so she decided to tell her mother the whole story, now that she knew there wouldn't be any hell to pay.

She explained how she got carried away by the intensity of the orgasm Sam's tongue had caused her and how the final coupling was an honest misadventure, to say the least. (Secretly, Cilla had planned to have Sam SHOW her mother the same trick, but Cilla still didn't know her parents as well as she thought she did!)

When she reached the part about sitting on the corner of the bed to allow Sam greater access, her mother produced a thick pair of athletic socks and told Cilla, "Here! Please put these on Sam's front paws, honey. I guess you never thought of that, yet!"

Cilla was taken aback, but she obeyed instantly, realizing how Sam had scratched her, back when.

Her mother added, "But I prefer it THIS way!" And with that, she lay over the corner of the bed, face down!

Sam knew the signals. He sniffed. He licked. He lapped some more. His tail wagging approval, he mounted. He found the right spot. He plowed into Cilla's mother with all his strength, repeatedly!

Cilla snidely remarked, "What do you need ME here for?"

Her mother confidently replied, "I just wanted to show you 'the ropes' a bit, and I need you to pull Sam off me before he plants his knot, or else I'll be stuck here for fifteen to twenty minutes."

Aha! Now, it was Cilla's turn to lay out a surprise! When her mother said, "Now," Cilla got behind Sam and grabbed at her mother's hips, thus helping plant Sam all the way, knot included!

As she left the room, Cilla said, "Maybe I'll check up on you in a half hour!"

Waiting in her father's bedroom were all three of the household males, who looked quzzically at her because she was alone.

"Mom's 'walking the dog', Cilla coyly volunteered, "And I want to try something that involves all of you..."

Dad was point man, on the bottom. Cilla rotated herself upon him, first, until he was fairly situated. After a few minutes, she slid off his pole and moved the juice covered penis to her dirt chute!

As she began to loosen up enough, she twisted until she was facing away from her father and the twins moved in, Eric taking over Cilla's love tunnel from their father while Mark layed his hardening boner at Cilla's wanton lips!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.