Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Should he help a neighbor get pregnant?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Pregnancy  

Sam had hired a full time housekeeper and she saw to the children as well as the house chores. Tracy was splitting the cost of the house and the housekeeper, paying one third.

Sam had been trying to get Tracy to get out, to begin a social life, to perhaps try to find a father for her children. She was only twenty three, she and his son had met and married while they were in college. Tracy had said she would date if he would not mind keeping the children at night.

Tracy had been a pretty girl in college and even after his son had married her. After his death she had her pretty glossy hair cut short and began to go withought make up. She had bought wire rimed granny glasses with window pane smoked glass in them. She bought bras that flattened her big tits.

Tracy had bought clothes that completely hid a really good figure, and made her look drab and like a frump, even a little fat.

Sam had watched her change from a pretty, fun loving, outgoing person with a zest for life to a very plain looking middle age woman. Someone few men would take a second look at and sure not ask her for a date.

Sam said that on the way over to the party she had said she hoped no one asked her to dance. She had said she was such a lousy dancer.

Sam remembered that she had loved to dance when she and his son were dating. She had been really good.

I told Sam I would ask her to dance later.

Speakers were scattered every where, so when our hostess announced in a low volume that food was ready near the bar every one there could hear her. She added that she hoped we would enjoy and that dance music would be turned on after everyone had served themselves.

That was my cue to find Sandi and Beth and it was Sam's to find Tracy his daughter in law.

Sandi and Beth were in a group of other wives, talking about a recent Ophra Winfrey show. They were more than glad to join me in the short diner line, any thing beat the boredom of that conversation.

As always the hostess had outdone herself the selection on the buffet was excitingly abundant. We gorged.

Sam and Tracy joined us to eat. Tracy was a dowdy frump, she wore round steel rimed glasses and baggy clothes. She wore no make up and was completely drab and of no interest.

We finished our plates and filed back to drop the silver in a soapy bucket and the plates in a tub of hot soapy water.

The music started, the first selection was Louisiana zydeco music, Sandi and I started off the dancing. We had spent a lot of time in New Orleans and knew the steps. We were the only couple dancing, Sandi began the bouncy Cajun step beside me then in my arms. As we danced we got into it. Near the end she was doing the dirty version of that step, hunching my leg and grinding her crotch on it, keeping perfect time to the beat of the music.

When the music stopped, we heard a few whistles and some clown shouted " I think I smell hair burning." Sandi smiled and took a bow.

We had broken the ice, every one began to dance to the next selection.

Sandi was asked to dance nearly every dance for the remainder of the party.

Beth was equally as popular.

Both of them were having a wonderful time.

Ray Parker the son of our hosts and the handsome fellow Sandi had jerked off the week before was asking Sandi out on the terrace to dance often.

She said in my ear as we were dancing that Ray was coming on to her every time he danced with her. She asked if it would be all right with me if she had another look at his huge prick.

I told her to go for it.

A little later Sandi danced with Ray and after the dance was over Sandi found Beth and they started toward the house. Ray was standing inside the kitchen door as they went in. thirty minutes later Ray came around the house as if he had been in the front yard. Sandi and Beth came back out the kitchen door smiling and acting as if they had just been to the lav and had told several jokes.

I was dancing with Patty Thompson and she was one of the women at the party dressed more provocatively than Beth or Sandi. Patty was doing her usual rub of vital parts on any male as she danced. For the first time Patty felt a bulging of my pants and assumed it was because of her.

The real reason for my becoming hard was the things I was imagining had happened in the house between Beth, Sandi and Ray.

As soon as I could I danced with Sandi and as we got away from the others I asked what had happened. Sandi said that she had told Ray that she needed to go to the ladies room to " Powder her nose " and asked Ray to show her the way. Sandi had asked Beth if she would join her. As soon as they were in the kitchen Sandi had asked if Ray had a bath off his bedroom and if so could they use it.

Ray led the way and as soon as they were in his bedroom the girls had gone into the bath. Sandi had not closed the door completely and while Beth was on the stool she could see that Ray was watching through the wide crack. When it was Sandi's time to go she let him see a lot more of her than was necessary.

When they came out Ray was sitting on the edge of his bed trying to hide the bulge of a hard dick under his hands.

Sandi went to Ray and told him she had described his beautiful prick to Beth and she wanted to see it. Would he let them see it ?

Ray had replied that he would let them see him nude if they would let him see them nude.

Sandi went to the bedroom door and locked it and began to unbutton the front of her dress as she came back to stand in front of Ray.

Beth opened her dress down the front and soon both girls were standing before Ray with hands on hips holding dresses open for his eyes to see every inch from neck to toes.

Ray stood up and reached out both hands to touch those pretty tits but both girls stepped back and Beth said "No way big boy let us see you now."

Ray took off his shirt and then in one push had his pants and underwear down around his ankles.

Both girls froze.

Beth softly with awe and reverence in her voice said "Jesus what cock." Then she told Sandi that she had said it was huge but she had not expected it to be that big.

Ray had sat back on the bed and Beth sat beside him. Beth asked if he would mind her just touching it. Ray told her to go ahead.

Sandi got down on the floor in front of him and began to handle his big balls.

Beth had both her hands on that huge dick and was stroking it.

Ray began to play with her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other.

Sandi had drooped one of her hands down to her clit and was beginning to breath hard.

Beth reached her orgasm and her moans brought Sandi to hers.

Sandi got up on the bed beside Ray and began to stroke him in the same rhythm as Beth.

Ray was using one hand on Beth's pussy and the other on Sandi's. Both girls had another climax when they saw Ray spurting his cum on the floor.

Sandi waited until Ray was through spurting and put her hand on the head of that monster and got a little semen in the palm of her hand. She put it to her mouth and tasted. She told Beth to taste him and then she took all she had in her hand into her mouth and kissed Ray, they swapped it around in their mouths and swallowed it.

Beth milked out a small portion in her hand and tasted it. MMMM that is delicious she remarked then got all of it in her mouth and kissed Ray as Sandi had.

Ray still had a semi-hard and had wanted to fuck them but both told him that they were married and had never cheated on their husband. Both told him they would like to, but jerking him off and letting him finger them off was as far as it could ever go.

They had dressed and returned through the kitchen, Ray had slipped out the front of the house as if he were not with them, they had spoken to several and rejoined the party in the back yard.

I watched Sandi and Beth rejoin the party as if there was not an erotic thought in their heads. They were laughing and smiling as if enjoying a funny joke.

I had wandered over to Sam and his plain but nice daughter in law. Tracy had not been asked to dance. She and Sam had been to the bar several times, Tracy was beginning to pat her foot to the beat of the music and a hearty good laugh would follow one of Sam's jokes.

I spoke with them for a while then asked Tracy to dance. She wanted to say no but before she could I took her hand and Sam pushed her toward the part of the terrace where they were dancing.

I had picked a slow number to ask Tracy out on the floor, but before we got there a fast old time boogie number started.

I said lets do it.

Tracy was trying to pull her hand from mine but instead I turned that into a dance step. She had to either dance or look foolish, she chose to dance.

She was good to dance with, knew all the steps and after a few seconds began to turn it on. When that number was over she and I stayed on the dance floor. The next was a slow soft beat and Tracy was like dancing with feathers. I finished that with a dip and she laughed.

I just reached out and took her glasses off her face and put them in my pocket. She was wearing a loose baggy kind of coat but under was a blouse that must have been something she had worn before her husbands death. It fitted kind of tight. I just took her coat off and laid it on a table close by and she stood there as if she were afraid to move.

The next selection of the music was another boogie but fast.

Tracy would have liked to get off that dance floor but I made her start dancing.

Again Tracy got into it and showed that she was a real article on a dance floor.

Beth was dancing with Bob Norris who was very good.

Sandi was dancing with Ray and he was no slouch either.

We were soon the only couples on the floor.

Our host went inside and put four more old boogie selections on.

Tracy danced her heart out. She had a huge happy grin on her face and began to switch that fanny and strut her stuff.

We were all out of breath after the four selections were over and left the floor when a slow tune followed.

Sandi raised an eyebrow as if to ask where this girl had come from and I winked at her.

I got her coat and I walked Tracy back to Sam. I thanked Tracy and told her she had made my day as I gave her those fake glasses from my pocket.

Sam was smiling and told us both that we were great out there.

Tracy blushed.

I hugged her and whispered in her ear " Next week you come to the party with your face made up a little and let that pretty set of legs show some." " Let that lovely chest out of that bandage its in and you will have to dance every dance." " Save a few numbers for me if you do."

It was getting late but Sandi and Beth were wired. I asked if they were ready to go home and they asked to stay a little longer.

Ray had noticed Tracy and they were out on the floor slow dancing.

I danced with our lovely hostess. I had heard that she and her husband might swing a little. He had come on to Sandi every time he danced with her for the four years we had lived near them.

Vera Parker was a drop dead beautiful blond, big tits nice ass and long good legs. The party was winding down and Vera was not. She was grinding that flat belly and her crotch into my prick and I was beginning to get up a hard.

She felt it and kissed my neck.

Vera asked me if I wanted to take a walk and let us get better aquatinted.

Instantly visions of her on the ground nude, legs spread ready for me to fuck her went through my mind. My prick fell and I was glad the music ended. I thanked Vera for the dance and went to the bar.

Sam was there. He thanked me for making Tracy dance, she was already talking about the next party and wanted to go.

She had talked about me to him and was going to buy a party dress next week because I had asked her to. Sam grinned at me and asked if knew how easy a woman who had lost her man could become attracted to someone who showed he was interested.

I told Sam I did know about that but I had tried to let Tracy know that I was a happily married man that was trying to help her to become a complete person again.

I told Sam he was about to see Tracy come out of her shell and become a woman again and he might be surprised at what he saw.

Ray brought Tracy back to Sam and I, he thanked her for the dance and asked her if he might ask her later.

Sam stopped that by telling Ray that it was time Tracy and he went home but that they would be at the next party. Sam and Tracy spoke to our hosts and left for home.

Sandi and Beth were still dancing but I could tell they were about to run out of gas. They looked tired but happy. I cought both of them between numbers and asked if they were ready to go home. They were and we told our hosts how much we had enjoyed their party and told the few remaining guests good night.

We walked the short distance home arm in arm, my angels giggling about some of the things that had happened. Neither of us was drunk or even half high on alcohol but Beth and Sandi were high on the excitement of the evening.

We were three very tired party goers. It took only a few minutes to be ready for bed.

I had kind of dreaded having to do my obligation to Beth but after the lights were out they began to tell me some of the things they had done at the party. When they went into detail about going to Ray's bedroom and looking at his big prick then jacking it off I got a hard up.

Sandi told of dancing with bashful Norm. He had a good look at her tits when she had put her hand on his shoulder and adjusted her sandal. She had felt a growing hard as they continued to dance. Sandi had began to bump her belly against that bulge in his trousers. It became too much for poor Norm, he had shot his wad in his pants. Norm stopped dancing and turned away from her and said something about having to go to the men's room and left. Sandi had gotten a look at the wet stain on the front of his trousers and was not surprised that Norm was not seen at the party anymore after that. Norm's wife never came to the parties and Beth said she hoped she was asleep when Norm got home and he did not have to explain that wet stain to her.

Beth and I laughed, and we could tell that Sandi was proud that she could cause that kind of reaction to her body.

Beth asked Sandi if she had ever had a chance to fuck a prick like Ray had. Sandi admitted that she had once but it was not quite as big as Ray's, she had looked at it and backed out. Sandi said that she had known that if she tried fucking that pole they would have to go really slow and take a long time easing it into her or else it was going to hurt her badly. The guy that was so well hung just had not impressed her as being that patient. Sandi had gotten away from him.

Beth wondered if Ray could take his time and let a girl stretch slowly for that monster. She wondered how it would feel inside her, and if she was even deep enough to take all of it.

With all that talk my cock had gotten hard and I was needing to fuck.

We were nude on the bed, me lying on my back, the girls with their heads on my chest and their mounds against my legs. They had been idly teasing each others tits.

I put Beth's hand on my hard prick and asked if she was ready for her evening dose of baby juice.

Beth laughed and said "I thought you would never ask."

She was up on my prick instantly and since all that talk had excited her, she was wet enough to swallow me right in.

Beth moaned that she was cumming as soon as she felt me push on her cervix, she shuddered and got stiff for a minute.

Beth then began a frantic ride and had a big "O" in just a few minutes.

I was tired and I just did not feel like holding off my climax in order to make Beth have several more orgasms.

I let my mind picture Sandi with her hand on that big dick of Rays and him with his hand busy on her pussy, Beth the same, and all of them getting off together. It was enough to cause me to get off.

I shot my load off in Beth and she had another good big "O".

Sandi had been finger fucked by Beth while we fucked and had her orgasm before we did.

We were soon dead to the world.

Dawn came way to soon. I woke up and went into the kitchen to make coffee.

I had no more than got the Java started when I heard the patter of bare feet in the hall and looked up to see Beth as nude as I was coming into the kitchen. Beth sat at the breakfast bar and gave me a bright smile and said "Good morning Super Stud."

I went over and kissed her and wished her a good morning.

We were quiet until the coffee was ready and I had poured both of us a cup.

I sat on a stool next to Beth and began to sip from my cup.

Beth asked if we could talk.

I told her yes, that we had few secrets now and were now friends if not lovers.

Beth started off slowly, " Greg you know that today is Sunday and this morning is the last probable time that I can conceive a child this cycle." " You also know that this afternoon I will meet with my husband." " He at first was willing to have you and I try to have a child but later had second thoughts and was dead set against that." She continued with the statement that she was still as determined to have children as she had been Wednesday. She realized that since she was a school teacher she had to appear above reproach.

She talked about trying to convince Jim that what appeared to be a good solution to the problem of his sterility last week was still a good one this week.

If however Jim could not see it her way, she was planing to seek a divorce from him.

If she had to have children without a husband so be it.

She had to know from me that I was still willing to help her conceive if Jim was no longer her husband.

What do you say ? I took the easy way out. I told her that I would have to talk to Sandi about that before I gave her an answer.

Beth went on to say that she would rather try to save her marriage to Jim and was planing to try to get him to seek mental help.

Beth said that she was going to insist that Jim go to one of the sex education clinics and learn that there was more and different ways to enjoy sex.

Beth felt that there was no way she and Jim could resume any kind of relationship unless he changed. She was going to insist on a separation for a while before filing for divorce in order to give Jim time to get his head on straight.

I told her that I thought she had spent some time thinking about the situation and that I guessed she was handling it right.

I suggested that we go back to the bedroom and have our last try at "Making a baby".

I took coffee to Sandi. She was awake and had several pillows behind her back. I handed the cup to her after I kissed her.

Beth snuggled up to her and kissed her to.

I sat on the side of the bed and Beth and I brought her up to date concerning our talk in the kitchen.

Sandi agreed that Beth was going about saving her marriage the best way.

After some more talk I suggested that Beth and I have our last try at helping her become pregnant this cycle. Sandi remarked that Beth would be extremely lucky and very fertile if she conceived the first time she tried. She cautioned Beth to not be disappointed if in a few weeks she found out she was not with child.

We were all nude and I was gently teasing Sandi's tits.

Sandi was teasing the hood over Beth's clit and had her other hand on my prick.

Beth looked at me with a sweet smile and invited me to lie down between she and Sandi.

As soon as I did she took my half hard cock in her mouth and began to bring it to a full hard. This girl had become a wonderful cock sucker since her first time four days before. She had gotten to where she enjoyed it so much that she had to stop after a few minutes to have a climax.

I was ready for her and I puled her up on me. She guided my prick in and began to ride it slowly. Beth whispered that she wanted to make this one last a long time. If she were pregnant it was going to be a long time before she would have a chance to do this again. If she was not then it would be nearly a month.

She kissed Sandi and thanked her, and told her she loved us both.

Beth had good intentions but as she became more excited and stimulated she began to plunge on my prick and began to have repeated climaxes. I held off my orgasm as long as I could but her excitement soon set me off.

When Beth felt me get off she had a screaming big "O" and collapsed on my chest still humping.

Beth came back to us from where ever she went after a while. She was weak and shaky but had a huge grin on her face. Sandi put a pillow under Beth's ass and she and I went into the kitchen for more coffee and to start a light breakfast.

Beth came in after about half an hour and we sat at the table and had a snack in the nude.

Later Beth went home, Sandi and I began our day by going to uncle Fred's and picking up our children.

I was trimming some shrubbery in front of our house when Jim drove up at one minute until two. He got out of his car and looked my way, I waved, but he turned and went to the door with ought even a nod. Jim tried the knob but the door was locked so he pushed the door bell.

Beth let him in. I worked on for at least an hour but nothing happened next door, I finished the yard work, put up my tools and went inside. Sandi was watching the children and working at her computer. She was able to glance up now and then and see our neighbor's carport. She told me she had seen Jim arrive.

I told her of waving at Jim while he was looking at me and that he had ignored me.

I had a shower and was in the bedroom getting dressed when Sandi called me. I put on pants and went to see what she wanted. She asked me to look out the window.

Jim was putting a pair of suit cases in the car then he went back in the house. He made several trips back to the car with garments on hangers, then brought a number of card board boxes out and put them in the trunk.

Jim spent some time in the house and then came back to the car. He drove away fast as if he might be angry.

We had fed the children and put them in their beds it was at about eight thirty when Beth called and asked if she could come over and talk.

I let a lady in who had been crying and looked miserable.

Beth spoke to me but went to Sandi and put her head on a shoulder and they hugged for a while before either had a thing to say.

Beth sat up and put a false smile on her face and said "Well I guess I am about to become divorced." "Jim came in with the same attitude as he had when he left."

She had let Jim talk until he ran out of words, then as calmly as she could she began to try to tell him that he was killing their marriage. She had told him that if they could not have children she could not stay married to him. She went back over how they had made the decision to try a surrogate father and the reasons they had chosen me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.