MasterPC: The Eclectic's Edition - Cover

MasterPC: The Eclectic's Edition

Copyright© 2000 by Xanthos Pendragon

Chapter 6

Sci-fi MC Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An Ethical, Romantic, Mind Control Story? Is it really possible?

Caution: This Sci-fi MC Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Size   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story,mc story,mc sex story

Xanthos - Friday Night After the Orgy

Everyone was still asleep in the bedroom as I sat in the living room, relaxing and thinking to myself.

Not exactly an "Intimate" event... It's a good thing I am limiting the number of members in the family... Too many, and it's not going to be as enjoyable. How many am I up to now? Lis, Anna, Angie, Sonya, Kat, Tiffany, and Amy... Add me, and that's eight of us. At least that gives everyone a partner. I can't believe how much my life has changed.

"Penny for your thoughts," Tiffany said, quietly entering the room.

"Hmm? Oh. Just thinking about the family and how much my life has changed in the last few weeks," I replied as she sat down beside me.

"It must be interesting living with those three," she commented.

"I'm sure it will be, but I haven't had a chance to find out how much, yet," I replied.

"They were serious? You only met them this week?" she asked.

"Mmm hmm. There's also a couple of others you haven't even met yet," I replied

"That's incredible! Seven girls in five days? What are you trying to do? Seduce all of the beautiful women in the country?"

"Your right. It is incredible. I don't think I want to add any more though. The eight of us should be a fairly stable group, and the only way I can think to make it more stable would be a group of twelve... but the family is already loosing its intimacy as it is," I replied.

"I know what you mean. The first time Amy and I made love together, it was incredible. I really can't describe how wonderful it was. Tonight was more like a general orgy. The only emotion I really sensed after we got here was 'Lust'."

"Agreed. Once things get settled down a little, I want to take the time to properly welcome everyone, but it's been so hectic this week that I've only had the chance with four of them," I said, "and none of those were full sensual experiences."

"Full sensual experiences? It almost sounds like you're trying to describe the initiation that Amy did to me," Tiffany said.

I grinned lightly and said, "I've been a big fan of erotic stories for a long time. While most aren't worth much, there are a few that are quite good. Out of those authors, I've encountered one who is exceptional, to say the least. His works are... inspiring."

"You can't become a good lover just from reading," she said.

"No, you can't. In my case, much of my pleasure is gained from giving it to others; whether its gifts, pleasant surprises, or something as simple as an orgasm."

I pealed her robe back from her shoulders and started gently caressing her arms, shoulders, belly, etc; casually bringing out whimpers, moans, and sighs... all without touching her breasts or between her legs.

I gently whispered into her ear, "There are those out there who wouldn't understand this simple pleasure." Then I nibbled on her ear lobe for a moment and gave it a kiss.

Her hands started moving to her pussy, but I stopped them, telling her "No. Just let it happen at its own pace."

She whimpered in frustration, but did as I said. About twenty minutes later, she finally came. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her from behind, as she came back down from her moment of bliss.

"That was cruel," she finally accused me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Taking forever to make me cum. How long was that? Two hours?" she asked.

"Half an hour. You're lucky though. When I did that to Anna, I threw her over the edge so hard, she passed out."

"I believe it," she said. "You should try it on Amy sometime. I think she would be able to appreciate it more."

"I'll keep that in mind," I replied, chuckling gently.

We laid there like that for what was probably another half-hour, until Tiffany asked, "What happens now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You said that we would be moving with you... Where was it? North Carolina?" Tiffany replied.

"Mmm Hmm. How is your company going to take it when you turn in your notice?" I asked.

"At this point, I don't really care how they take it. The standard procedure though is for one of their guards to escort you to your office so you can quickly clean out your desk, then they escort you out of the building. That way, they don't have to worry about you being a further security risk. After that, they usually wipe your system and all of your files from the server."

<Heh> "Understandable. Considering your position, I would imagine they'll want to go through everything individually, instead of bulk-erase. How's this for an idea; you go in tomorrow and clean out your desk, then you can stop by there Monday and turn in your resignation, along with whatever stuff you have to worry about."

"I have to go in tomorrow anyway. I have some paperwork to do on one of the projects my team was working on."

"About how long will that take?" I asked.

"No more than an hour. I would have had it done today, but I was so upset that I couldn't think straight," she replied. It was obvious that whatever it was still bothered her.

"What is it that was so upsetting?" I asked.

<Sigh> "They seem to have an unwritten policy against having women in any upper management positions. I've already been passed over for promotion three times while incompetent men have been promoted to positions they haven't earned and weren't qualified for," she replied.

"The Peter Principle in action," I commented. "I've always said that Murphy was an optimist."

It's more than that. I'm the highest ranked female in the branch, and I'm only a Senior Project Manager. Some of the people they've promoted even skipped positions, where the woman that was one step down was better qualified," she explained.

"So, in other words, you were ready to quit anyway," I summarized.

"Pretty much. Amy brought up the subject at lunch today, but the non-compete clause I signed with this company would have prevented me from working anywhere else in the DFW area, and I didn't want to leave Amy. That's not an issue now."

"Okay. Since it's usually a good idea to leave on good terms, why don't you finish up that report first thing in the morning. Once that's finished, you can pack up your stuff. In fact, it might be a good idea to have someone else there watching what you're doing both so they can't accuse you of theft or destruction," I suggested. "Then you can turn in your report and notice at the same time."

"Sounds like a plan," Tiffany replied, nodding.

"Good. Now, about all this stuff... there's no way it's all going to fit in the Eagle..."

"I'll hire a moving company," she replied.

"And put it all in storage for several months?" I asked.

"Several months? You don't have a house there yet?" she asked.

"I'm going to have a castle custom built," I replied.

"Sounds interesting," Amy said. I hadn't even noticed her entering.

"Hi. Care to join us?" I asked her, holding my hand out to her.

"Sure," she replied. "So, tell us about this castle."

"Two stories; indoor pool; hot tub; separate bed, bath, and study for everyone... basically, a luxury home that looks like a castle from the outside," I replied. "I also plan on having a nice garden outside, with a waterfall or two. I've got lots of ideas at the moment, but they all need to be put together," I explained.

"It does sound interesting," Tiffany replied.

"I already have the lot. It's a half-mile square with a river running through the edge of it, and lots of oaks and willows scattered throughout," I said.

"How close to the ocean?" Amy asked.

Not very. It's within a mile or so of a large lake, but probably 150 miles away from the ocean," I replied. "I didn't want to have to worry about direct hits from hurricanes."

"Good idea, but is 150 miles far enough away?" Tiffany asked.

"If you combine that with the walls I'm planning on using, I don't see any problems. The walls I have in mind should be able to take damn near anything."

"What about flooding? I remember that area getting hit pretty bad recently," Amy commented.

"Me too. The land I found was elevated around ten feet above the river level, but I'll probably build up the area around the castle some more," I replied.

I glanced at my watch and noticed that it was a little after midnight. "We'd better get to bed. Tomorrow's probably going to be a busy day," I suggested. "Oh, by the way, are you going to have any problems suddenly quitting your job, Amy?"

"I don't think so. They usually like to have a week's notice, though," she replied.

"Okay, we'll see what happens," I commented as we headed back to the bedroom.

Saturday Morning

I woke up hearing some moaning to my right. When I opened my eyes and looked over there, I saw Angie kneeling down behind Tiffany, caressing her back and sides. Catching on, I started caressing Amy, who was still asleep between Tiffany and me.

It wasn't long before I had Amy moaning too. Once Angie and I had them in sync, we repeated the procedure we had used with Lis and Anna the morning before - with the same results.

Somehow, Lis and Anna managed to sleep through the orgasms that were happening on the other side of the bed, so when Tif and Amy recovered, the four of us went after Lis and Anna.

This time wasn't a slow build-up, however. This time, Tif and Amy went right after Lis and Anna's pussies and clits, while Angie and I went after breasts. They both woke up, gasping for breath, cumming as hard - or harder - than they ever had before. They didn't stop either. Within minutes, they were both begging for us to stop. We did and I gave them both a kiss on nose as they tried to recover.

As I headed off to the bathroom, I heard Lis exclaim, "God help me! I'm in love with a bunch of Sadists!!!"

That caused a bit of concern, so I went back and sat in front of Lis and Anna.

I took their hands in mine and - with my eyes - asked if they really had a problem with it.

"Just keep it to once a week or less, okay?" Lis replied.

Anna nodded her agreement.

I smiled and nodded, pulling them into a hug.

After Tif and Amy headed off to their respective jobs for the last time, I got on my cel and called Sonya up.

<Haggerty Real Estate.>

Kat! What's she doing there? "Hi gorgeous! How are you doing?"

<Hi, Xanthos! I'm doing great!>

"Still walking funny?" I joked.

<Not really. Where are you?>

"What, miss me already?"

<Yes!>

I chuckled a bit at that. "We're in Fort Worth at the moment. We should be there Tuesday or Wednesday."

<Great! I can't wait! Did you want to talk to Sonya?>

"Sure."

<Xanthos! How are you doing?> Sonya asked.

"Great. You?"

<Great! I've been soaring since Wednesday night! Kat has too.>

"So you both decided to work today, huh?"

<Mmm hmm. We both felt the need for a distraction with you and Angie both gone.>

"I can understand that. Hey, I need a favor."

<Anything, just name it.>

"I need a patent attorney and another attorney specializing in setting up companies."

<Uh, sure... What's up?>

"I had an idea for a toy a couple of years ago, and I just decided to make it real."

<Okay. I doubt any will be open today, but I'll see what I can find.>

"Great. Oh, you two need to think about retiring, too."

<Retiring?! I'm not quite THAT Old, yet!>

I had to chuckle a bit. "I never said you were. I have enough money for all of us, so work isn't going to be necessary anymore. Besides, when you see the surprise I have for you, you're going to want to take advantage of it."

<Okay. In that case, I'll think about it.>

"Great. Any luck finding an architect?"

<I've got both the architect and the general contractor lined up.>

"Fantastic! We should be back Tuesday or Wednesday, so we'll be able to get started on everything then."

Angie wanted to talk to Sonya too, so I handed over the phone and let them chat for a few minutes.

Since it was going to be a couple of hours before Tif and Amy got back, I decided to work on the house plans I had started. I'd already had quite a few ideas and lots of "tear sheets" from my days of fantasizing, so the main thing now was to consolidate those ideas into something livable.

While I was working on the plans, the ladies came in to see what I was working on. They were a bit surprised seeing the layout I was working on, but when I told them the dimensions I was using, they all got rather wide-eyed. A good part of their shock came from the fact that I was including around 20'x30' areas for each of their bedroom/bathroom/study groups. In other words, their personal spaces would be about 600 square feet each.

Once I had them all really surprised, I handed them the stack of tear sheets and suggested that they start thinking about what they wanted their private areas to look like. They all loved the idea and went after it with a vengeance.

It wasn't too long before Tif and Amy showed up and joined in on the fun. By noon, everyone had a good idea what they wanted for their rooms.

Instead of going out to lunch, I pulled out some of the pizza and breadsticks, and we all filled ourselves.

While eating, Tif and Amy both said that they turned in their resignations. Tiffany's boss had been working that morning, and had had the expected reaction. Both ladies were now officially unemployed.

I suggested that they both pack up a few days worth of clothing and then we could get serious about packing the rest.

While they worked on the basics, I found a moving company and scheduled the move for Sunday. They didn't want to do it on such short notice, but a small bonus changed their mind. <Grin!>

By midnight, we were all completely exhausted. Everything was packed and ready to go. (It's amazing what six people can do when they work together like that.)

Sunday morning, the doorbell woke us at 7:00. Apparently, the movers decided to get started early. While I got the door, everyone else got dressed. Needless to say, there was a lot of groaning from all the stiff muscles everyone had collected the day before. The movers, however, were having the times of their lives. They were all enjoying the view of seven gorgeous women dressed in little more than shorts and rather thin tops. In fact, there seemed to be a lot of bathroom trips by the guys throughout the day.

Around 11:00, everything was completely packed, so we took a hot, relaxing shower at the house (the family - not the movers) and got started down the road again. Tif and Amy were driving their cars since they decided to keep them, and each took another of the kittens with them for company, occasionally swapping off.

At 6:00, we stopped for the night at a rest stop near Little Rock. After a quick dinner, we all went to bed early. No sex that night, just some much needed recovery time.

Monday morning, we were all feeling much better, so we continued on.

Around noon, we got into Nashville. Since it was rush hour again, we decided to stop for lunch.

I was sitting with Tiffany while the other four paired off together. Tif asked, "You were serious about the company, right?"

"The remote control deal? Yes. I've already got someone looking for a couple of attorneys that will be needed," I replied.

"Have you thought about the programmer yet?" She asked.

"Not really. That won't be needed until we at least get the company itself going. Probably not even until the hardware is designed," I replied.

"Oh, that part's easy. You're only looking at a few chips and some caps and resistors anyway. It shouldn't take more than one or two days to design it. The key is going to be making an interface that's usable."

"I know. Did you have someone in mind already?" I asked her.

"I've been thinking about it during the drive. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to hire anyone away from my old company... They might decide that they own the invention for some reason. I do know a couple of contract programmers that might work though. One is based out of Florida, and the other is in California," Tif said.

"And your choice would be?"

"Well, they're both pretty much the same in their skills, and both could get the job done. One is conceited and arrogant, the other is an Ice Queen with a severe inferiority complex."

"Isn't that a complete contradiction of terms?" I asked.

"Normally, yes. In this case, you'd have to meet Katt to understand," she replied.

"Katt? God, just what we need; two Kats in a pile of kittens," I groaned.

"Two?" she asked, puzzled.

"Katrina in Charlotte. One of the two you haven't met yet," I explained.

"I guess it could get confusing."

"I think we can rule out the 'conceited and arrogant' one. We're going to be rather busy for a while when we get to Charlotte, but once we get settled in a bit, I'll see about building some computers and maybe get some office space. On the other hand, we may just keep the company on the same land as the castle."

"That could be interesting," she said.

"Yep. With as much acreage as I have, there's plenty of room to do quite a bit."

"I've already seen your plans. If the final house is anything like that, it should be great."

I grinned a bit. "It definitely has promise."

We finished our lunch and got back on the road again. By the time we got to Charlotte, it was 7:30. I led the convoy up to the site for the castle.

After we all had a good stretch, we all went into the Eagle for dinner. While the kittens all sat around waiting for the last of the leftover pizza, I took a serious look at my macros.

Something had been bothering me about them, but I couldn't think of what it was without examining them more closely.

This is how the macro list looked as it was:

>> Macro 1: Seed

>> Command: You may not injure or harm Xanthos Pendragon or his companions, or, through inaction, allow Xanthos Pendragon or his companions to come to harm. You will also do nothing to invade or hinder Xanthos Pendragon's or his companions' rights to peace, privacy, freedom, or property. <Send>

>> Command: You must obey any orders given to you by Xanthos Pendragon except where they directly threaten Xanthos's life or well-being. <Send>

>> Macro 2: Short-Seed

>> {Same as above with a 250' range}

>> Macro 3: Anti-Theft

>> Command: Until Xanthos Pendragon returns, if anyone other than Xanthos Pendragon or anyone not directly affected by the "Kitten" macro attempts to enter or steal this motor home or tamper with either of the computers within it, increase their level of fear to that of a full-blown psychotic episode for ten minutes and specifically focus it on the motor home and its owner. Ten minutes after that ends, simulate a not-quite-lethal dose of Box-snake venom in their body with the normal recovery time involved with that venom. Disable this command once Xanthos Pendragon returns to the motor home. <Send>

>> Macro 4: {Blank}

>> Macro 5: {Blank}

>> Macro 6: {Blank}

>> Macro 7: {Blank}

>> Macro 8: Health

>> Command: Restore all teeth, bones, and muscles to perfect color, condition, and health. <Send>

>> Command: Eliminate any diseases, tumors, or genetic defects. <Send>

>> Command: Make this person immune to all diseases. <Send>

>> Macro 9: Understanding

>> Command: At some point, Xanthos will show you that he can use his computers to make changes to people's minds, bodies, and personalities. This will surprise you, but it will not bother you at all that he can do that type of stuff. You will realize that he probably did some changes to you as well, but again, that will not bother you at all because you know that he loves you and would never do anything to hurt you - in fact, you feel absolutely sure that any change that he has or will make to you is for your own happiness and well-being. <Send>

>> Command: You will have no desire whatsoever to use any of Xanthos's computers, and you will never use the program called "Master" without Xanthos's specific instruction. <Send>

>> Command: You can not tell anyone about Xanthos's or his computers' abilities to change people, nor do you have a desire to. You also have no desire whatsoever to use those computers or the program "Master". <Send>

>> Macro 10: Kitten

>> Command: You love Xanthos with all your heart, mind, and soul, as you hoped in your wildest dreams that you would someday love another person. You know deep in your heart that Xanthos loves you. You have no doubt about his love or caring for you. You are loyal, devoted, and caring, wishing only the best for him and any other lovers that he chooses. You also deeply love any and all other lovers that Xanthos may choose to live with him, and you see nothing wrong or improper about sharing your love with them, because you know that they love you as well. The fact that they make Xanthos happier also makes you happier. You know that a person can love more than one person at the same time, and you know that Xanthos is this way, and that you are the same way with any other lovers that Xanthos chooses or has chosen. <Send>

I changed the "Seed" and "Short-Seed" macros to:

>> Command: You may not injure or harm Xanthos Pendragon or his companions, or, through inaction, allow Xanthos Pendragon or his companions to come to harm. You will also do nothing to invade or hinder Xanthos Pendragon's or his companions' rights to privacy, freedom, or property. <Send>

>> Command: You must obey any orders prefixed by "You will" given to you by Xanthos Pendragon except where they directly threaten Xanthos's life or well-being. <Send>

>> Command: You will not attempt to access any of his computers without his specific permission. <Send>

In the "Health" macro, I added lines for hair removal, freckle/blemish/scar removal, and breast implant replacement. I also added an eyesight and hearing fixer too.

For the "Understanding" macro, a little rewording, and removal of some of the emotional aspects.

>> Command: At some point, Xanthos will show you that he can use his computers to make changes to people's minds, bodies, and personalities. It will not bother you at all that he can do that or that he may have already made some changes to you. <Send>

>> Command: You know that he would never do anything to hurt you - in fact, you feel absolutely sure that any change that he has or will make to you is for your own happiness and well-being. <Send>

>> Command: You will have no desire whatsoever to use any of Xanthos's computers without his permission. <Send>

>> Command: You will never use the program called "Master" without Xanthos's specific instruction, nor do you have any desire to. <Send>

>> Command: You can not tell anyone about Xanthos's or his computers' or software's abilities to change people, nor do you have a desire to. <Send>

Taking a look at the "Kitten" macro, I remembered the evening with Sonya and Kat, and how special it was. True, part of that was the fact that I actually made love with both of them, but there was also the fact that neither of them were under the effects of any of the macros. Melissa had been affected by the teasers. Anna was affected by Seed - though that (theoretically) only made her be calm when I told her to be. I had even programmed Tiffany and Amy before they knew what hit them.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh?" I asked, distracted from my thoughts.

"You look upset about something. Is there anything I can do?" Angie asked, concerned, as she slipped into my lap.

<Sigh> "Maybe. I need to think about it."

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"It's something I need to work out. Let me think about it. Okay?"

"Sure," she replied, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I knew what the problem was. My ethics and emotions were battling against me for what I'd done. I needed to talk to each of the kittens individually - without their being affected by all of the programming I had on them - to see how they really felt; and I could only think of two ways to do that. I didn't want to get carried away with their programming any more than I already had, so I decided to take everyone over to meet Sonya and Kat.

Everyone had finished their pizza, so I turned back to the front and started the Eagle.

"Where are we going now?" Amy asked.

"Over to Angie's home, so you can all meet each other," I said, trying to act happier than I was. I handed the cel to Angie and continued, "Could you call Kat and ask her to meet us there?"

"Sure!" she said, excitedly. After she did as I asked, she asked if she could let her mom know that we were coming too. I gave my approval, and she excitedly placed that call.

When we pulled up in front of Sonya's house, she and Kat were already waiting anxiously out front. Angie wanted to rush out to greet her friend and mother, but I stopped her, saying, "Hold on a moment, Angie. They aren't expecting the changes in you."

Angie frowned a bit, and I turned to the computer beside me and temporarily reduced her breasts back to their old size. Needless to say, she wasn't happy about it, but I explained that it was just temporary, and she nodded, gave me a kiss, and rushed out to give her mother a hug. I followed behind and gave Sonya and Kat a good kiss. (Kat's was passionate, and Sonya's was much more sensual; just the way I expected them to be.)

Sonya invited us all inside, and everyone started following. I stopped Amy, explaining that I needed to talk to her for a few minutes, and we went back to the Eagle while the rest went into the house.

I sat down at the front system again (where I had been doing my macro rewriting earlier) and asked Amy to sit in the chair opposite me.

Amy - Standing in front of Sonya's house

"Amy, I need to talk to you for a few minutes," Xanthos said, sadly.

"Sure," I replied. Maybe now I can find out why he seems so sad all of a sudden.

"We'll be in in a few minutes," he said to the others. They all waved and headed inside, and we headed to his motor home.

He sat down in the driver's seat and indicated for me to sit in the front passenger's seat across from him.

When I was seated, he looked down and let out a pained sigh, like he was trying to work up the courage to do something.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

Still looking down, he replied, "I did something I'm not real proud of, and I need to undo it so I can talk to you."

"So? Just do it," I said.

"I want you to promise me..." he started.

I waited, but when he didn't continue, I asked, "Promise you what?"

"Promise me that you will just sit there and think about everything that's happened since you met me. Promise me that you will carefully think about your answers to my questions, and that you will be honest with both yourself - and me," he begged.

"You're scaring me. What's wrong?" I asked, forcefully.

"Promise me," he begged.

Something was seriously wrong if he was acting like this.

"Promise me," he begged again.

"Okay, I promise. Now tell me what's wrong," I replied, still very concerned.

Instead of replying, he turned to his computer and started typing. When he moved the mouse and selected something, I felt a tingle followed by a wild mixture of emotions, including anger and loss.

Xanthos

I had just undone ALL of the programming that I had done to Amy in a single command, and she got a sudden look of shock in her eyes and immediately started sobbing. I knew she could turn on me at any moment and try to kill me for what I had done to her, but I couldn't stand seeing her cry like that.

I moved to her and pulled her to me in a supportive hug, and tried to comfort her.

Amy

As I started coming out of my haze, I realized that Xanthos was holding me to him, saying that he was sorry. I pushed him away from me and sat back down to think.

I could still feel Tiffany's love for me, but I wasn't as certain about it as I was just a minute before... and the loss of everyone else's love was tearing at my heart. Then there was my anger at Xanthos for having manipulated me, and the way he changed me without my permission... or had he? I had accepted his pendant after all... And what has he really done? We all had sex that one night and the following morning; just as Tif and I had been thinking about doing anyway... and we packed up and moved to North Carolina with him; which Tif needed anyway. Considering that damned program of his, he probably could have done a hell of a lot more. Why hasn't he?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.