Quenching The Flame - Cover

Quenching The Flame

by Big-R

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Erotica Sex Story: She can not help having those urges to have sex with a lot of other men. Her husband understands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Orgy   .

First let me tell you about the best kept secret in Birmingham Alabama.

I am married to it.

Kay is a tall woman who dresses as much like a frump as she can. She wears ugly glasses with window glass lenses. She wears her hair in an old lady bun at the back of her head. Her usual clothes are baggy and not at all fashionable and they hide her figure and most of her legs.

She looks and acts like a nice but plain ordinary house wife who has better than average intelligence.

She is a perfect mother to her three children.

She is a model of the good wife who is not very good at or very interested in sex but considers it her duty to keep her husband happy in that department.

She has told that to neighbor wives and they in turn have told their husbands.

She wears that type clothes and the fake glasses to make her self as unattractive as possible. She wants to feel sexless and unattractive to prevent men from coming on to her and putting temptation in her mind.

The truth is that I doubt that there is a more insatiable sex machine in the state. She masturbates at least twice a day. She wonders whether I still love her if I miss causing her to have at least one big "0" as she calls them and several small "o"s each night.

We had dated for over two years and I knew there were other men in her life. Many before we met and several while we dated.

Before we were married I understood how she was and knew that I or no one man could be able to satisfy that small flame in her womb.

We were honest with each other and she let me know all about her addiction to sex.

She was reluctant to marry me because she said she knew she could not change, and yet she had many times said she was in love with me.

I had a choice, let her enjoy her excesses of sex now and then or look for another woman to wed.

It took over a year for me to make up my mind. I loved her enough to take her as she was.

We found over a long period that she could control her sexual urges with the use of a vibrator toy and me.

I had to resort to oral sex after I had drained my nuts and prostrate.

I could keep her serene and happy but we had to use her sex toys a lot.

I loved her enough to agree to marry her finally.

The deal was that I would let her indulge her appetite for sex if she would restrain her adventures to times and places where there was little chance anyone we knew would find out. She agreed to never engage in sex when I was not with her to insure her being safe.

When Kay lets her hair down out of the wad she wears it in it is a soft dark glossy brown and is down to her shoulders. Behind those ugly glasses are beautiful brown eyes with large gold flecks and healthy white irises.

Under those baggy clothes is a trim body with a light tan all over. She is five foot eight inches tall and her measurements are 36c -24 -35. She weighs 12O pounds. She has a flawless complexion and long lovely legs and a perfect shaped ass. At thirty years old she could still pose for a center fold picture. Her breast have no sag even after breast feeding three children.

I guess I sound proud of her and, I am, and I am still madly in love with her.

As often as we can, we arrange to have a bit of R&R time, a long week end or a vacation some where that we are not likely to run into anyone that knows us. We leave the kids with her mother and I let Kay be the real woman that she is hiding in side.

I can always tell when my lovely lady needs to let that wild creature in her out. She becomes quiet and distant as if she is thinking of something other than what she may be doing. She has bouts of crying as if she was sad about something and may become impatient with the children or me for no cause. She seems miserable and unhappy.

When I observe those symptoms I make plans to allow for her to let off "steam". She needs that about every six months.

New Orleans is her favorite place, the tourist and the natives are ready to party all the time. Kay is in heaven in that atmosphere.

I could tell she needed to have some R&R several weeks before Thanksgiving, so we arranged for a long weekend. I really don't have a hard time taking of from my job but I do have to plan ahead.

I had made reservations for a week end two weeks away. (The week end before Thanksgiving).

At first when we made our plans she was a gay and happy girl but a week before we were to leave she went into a strange mood.

She began to act as if she really did not want to go. I would catch her crying often and she seemed to loose some of her desire for sex.

We dropped the kids off at her mother's early Friday morning and drove back home to load our luggage.

Kay changed out of the dowdy sweats and Keds while I loaded the luggage.

When I asked If she was ready she said "you be the judge of that". "Come in here to our bed room and see for yourself ". The ugly duckling had become a radiant Swan. She had on a thin black blouse that barely came to the flat tummy below her breast and was cut so low at the top that you knew she had no bra on because just a little of the dark brown around her nipples was showing. When she bent over in front of me the blouse fell open and I got a full view of her tits and those lovely long nipples. When she turned sideways and bent over I got a full view of the whole tit through the arm hole. When she turned to face me and hung a heavy pair of sun glasses at the neck of the blouse the cloth draped into the valley between those big tits and the nipples and brown showed through the thin black cloth.

She asked if I liked her blouse and I answered that I loved it. She said she had made it herself and had searched all over Birmingham for the cloth.

She asked what I thought of her skirt. I looked at a low riding waist that was several inches below her belly button and just barely covered her crotch at the bottom. It was pleated and of the light weight black material she had used to make her blouse.

When she turned around to model for me the heart shaped brown turf she had left above her pussy when she shaved the last time showed. I told her that the whole outfit was a knock out and she had never been more beautiful to me than right now. I suggested she wear her rain coat to the car in case some of our neighbors were to see her in that outfit. She did and we were on our way in a few minutes.

New Orleans is only a six hour drive from Birmingham and I had my hand on her tits or pussy nearly all the way.

Several truckers blew their air horns at us as we passed them and they saw a naked twat or my finger worked up in her pussy.

Kay would smile and throw a kiss. We rode for a while with my hard dick out of my pants and her playing with it. She had her seat nearly flat and her blouse unbuttoned with both tits showing. Several times she had one hand on a tit and her skirt up while she played with her pussy until she had a screaming big "O".

The bridge to New Orleans was in sight and we had to stop the sex play all to soon.

I had made reservations at The Dauphin Orleans hotel and we had to be ladies and gentlemen again in order to check in.

Check in at the hotel was comical, the desk clerk lost track of what he was doing three times when Kay bent over to adjust the strap on her sandal and he got a look at those bare tits. He gave me two keys and neither had our room number and were not even to the same room.

Behind Kay were three men probably waiting for a taxi. They went into a trance and froze when Kay bent to fix her sandal. Her skirt rode up and showed her ass and her pussy. The bell man missed the show but Kay made up for that on the elevator when she bent over to put her purse on the luggage truck and he saw her bare ass. Then she adjusted her sandal and gave him a view of those gorgeous breast. When I noticed that she had caused him to get hard I burst out laughing and she did too.

I don't think he knew we were laughing at him for we began talking about how glad we were to be back in New Orleans.

The room was large and overlooked the street and had a small balcony. I tipped the bell man and waited at the door for him to leave but he had to show Kay where the bath was. Then he showed her how to use the phone. If I had not told him we had stayed there before and opened the door for to leave, he might have spent the night.

Kay fell on the bed and roared with laughter after he left.

I chided Kay for her causing it to take so long to check in and then for me to get rid of that bell hop.

Kay just laughed harder and told me

she was having the time of her life already.

We went down and walked the one block to Bourbon Street and joined the mob of tourist. We walked for a while, nothing much had changed the six months since we had been there.

We found our favorite bar, we were lucky and got a table in front of a set of French doors so we could see the parade on the sidewalks and the middle of the street.

As usual there was a small band playing Jazz and Dixie land and the dance floor was crowded.

Kay is a good dancer (she taught at Arthur Murray's years ago) so I danced with her, and we did the Big Apple then the Susie Q.

After that I sat and let those guys that had seen what she had under that skirt come over and ask her to dance.

She danced with every one that asked her and each one had a hard dick when he brought her back.

She was an expert in how to "dirty dance".

Kay said that nearly all her dance partners had tried to get her to leave with them. Two men had offered money for her to have sex with them.

I laughed and asked how much and she said $200 from one and the other had said as much as she wanted.

I told her that she was worth a hell of a lot more than $200. She asked me how much more and I

told her at least two thousand would be a fair price for the kind of fuck she could give. Kay just beamed.

She danced with a few more of those poor bastards and then said she was tired.

We went to our hotel, it was time to get ready for the evening a good dinner and then ??

Kay bathed and did things to her hair and watched me out of the corner of her eyes as she got ready for the evening. I knew that she was horny and would like to fuck but I wanted her to build that sense of anticipation to a really high level.

We had dinner at The Court of Two Sisters in the court yard. The food was as usual superb, the music was wonderful and the service was perfect. Kay was still on an emotional high she was just radiant and so beautiful.

She was wearing a white dress, lots of lace at the bottom and see through lace at the top. She wore no bra and her proud tits were showing through the lace and they were fully exposed when she leaned over.

The skirt was not short ( at her knees) but at the sides it was split to the waist band of her white bikini panties. She had on sheer white thigh high hose and white low heels and looked like a naughty angel who had lost her wings.

After dinner I asked if she wanted to go to any place in particular and she replied that a place to slow dance would be nice.

Most of the bars and clubs in New Orleans are for the Jazz and Dixie Land lovers and yet there are a few that have the quiet type of music. We found a nice one just two blocks from our hotel, a new place, good music by a piano and guitar and a pretty vocalist singing blues and oldies. It was just what Kay was in the mood for. We got a table at the edge of the dance floor and ordered drinks. Kay wanted to dance and I led her out on the slightly crowded floor. The music was Star Dust an old Glen Miller hit from in the 4Os.

Kay and I were doing a slow boogie step and her ass and crotch were showing every time she twirled.

Lots of eyes had been on her on the floor so after we sat down a brave soul came over to our table and asked if I would mind if he asked Kay to dance. "Not at all" was my reply.

He asked her to dance and she was ready as soon as she took a sip of her drink. They danced to three songs and when he brought her back to our table he had a hard on and Kay had that dreamy look to her face.

A new guy was there asking her to dance when the next song started, Fay only danced one number with him. When she had sat down and he was gone she told me that she had not liked him at all. He was squeezing her tit and hurting it and talked filthy to her, he was the kind of guy who did not make love to a woman it was more like a rape.

Kay had someone asking her for each dance until the musicians took a break.

They all had hards on when they brought her back to the table.

Kay was restless and asked me to take her somewhere else the men she had danced with were alright but not very exciting.

We went back to our hotel bar.

There was a girl on the small stage playing a guitar with a piano back up and singing songs like "Killing Me Softly" and "I Think I'm Going To Love Him A Long Long Time ". We found a table then danced. The other customers were mostly men with only a few couples. We were the only ones on the dance floor. Every man there was watching her and when the song was over and we made a dip not one of them missed the leg and panty show.

A nice looking guy, a bit younger than we, came over to ask her to dance.

Kay was in his arm in a flash and they danced two numbers. Like all the others she had danced with that day he had a bulge in his pants when he brought her back to our table.

Fay was smiling and as soon as he was gone she said that she liked him and hoped he would ask her for another dance. She said the guy's name was Bob Norris and he was from Atlanta. She had told him we were from Montgomery Alabama.

Fay danced just one dance with the next three guys, I asked her why and she wrinkled her nose. They had been lousy dancers and one only wanted to impress her with his money to get her in his bed. Besides two were from Birmingham.

Kay was looking at Bob Norris and he caught her looking at him and his friend. He and the other guy he was with got up and came over and he introduced the other fellow as Don Hall. Don wasted no time in asking Kay to dance with him. Bob had probably told him what a hot number Kay was on the floor.

Kay took his hand and they were on the floor for three numbers.

Bob asked me if he might join me and buy a round of drinks. I asked him to sit down and he flagged a waiter over.

When Kay and Don came back he was hard.

Kay was flushed and breathing fast. Kay asked me to dance with her and we danced to the far side of the floor.

Kay said she really liked both of these guys a lot, they were nice and both were "lusting" for her body. They acted as if they might not have been with a woman for a long time.

I asked her if she was ready to go to bed with them. She whispered "hell yes" and we left the floor before the music was over.

When we got back to our table Kay excused herself to go to the powder room, I knew she would take exactly fifteen minutes.

I began by saying, "guys, that pretty lady and I are married but not to each other". I went on to say that she had a husband and three kids but the husband was Gay and had not had sex with her since before the last child was born three years ago. She is still married to him for the sake of the kids.

He has no interest in her at all except that he expects her to be a perfect mother and take good care of the kids. He is wealthy and well connected politically and could take her children away from her if she pissed him off. In return for her being above reproach there is enough money for her to drive a good car and live in a nice apartment. He can see to it that her children are able to someday go to college.

We take a long weekend together about every three or four months.

I am married to an invalid due to a car crash four years ago and I get no sex other than oral gratification at home.

My wife and Kay have been good friends since they were kids. She arranged Kay and my first trip a few months after Kay told her about her husband.

Kay needed sex, I needed sex, and my wife loved us both. My wife did not want either Kay or myself to take a chance with disease. She had thought we could satisfy our mutual need for sex.

We have a problem though, this woman needs to appear to be "Lilly white" at home so we can get away only once in a while.

The real problem is that Kay is much more woman than any one man could possibly satisfy. After the three months since we were last together she could "pussy whip an army ".

She needs a dam good fucking and I want to know If you two want to go to our room and help me do just that.

Both Don and Bob had the strangest look on their faces after I had made my short speech. Both Looked at each other then back at me. Bob asked me if I was joking with them.

I had to assure them that I was not and that Kay was just as I had told them, starved for sex and interested in both of them. Don asked Bob to pinch him because he must be dreaming. Bob did and then asked Don what he thought about all of this.

It was about time for Kay to rejoin us so I asked them if they had made up their minds.

One of them said "Hell yes I'm for it, this is too good to be real". I then told them that this was going to be just this one night and they must promise me that they would never try to get in touch with either of us in Montgomery or even here tomorrow.

Bob said that they were leaving in the morning to go back to Atlanta and he understood that Kay had a lot to loose if her husband ever found out about her.

Kay came back and did not even sit down. She asked us if we were her dates for what was left of the evening and if so let's go.

There was just the four of us on the elevator going up.

Kay kissed me first, a fiercely erotic kiss, then thanked me for setting it up so she could play.

She turned to both guys and kissed each of them and promised them that she would try to make the night one they would remember.

The elevator stopped and Kay linked arms with Bob and Don and I led the way to our hotel room.

Kay asked us to take our coats off and have a seat. There was a couch and chair.

She went to Bob first and got on her knees and took his shoes and socks off, then she unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. Kay stood up and asked him to stand so she could finish undressing him. She opened his shirt and slipped it off him and laid it on the coffee table then pulled his trousers and under shorts down together. Bob was out of his trousers and stood before Kay nude with a dick so hard you could have struck a kitchen match on it.

Don was next, Kay took her time again and undressed him like she had Bob.

My lovely lady saved me for last. I to was soon standing there with a monumental hard on.

Kay was still fully dressed except having slipped off her shoes as we came in. She peeled her clothes off and on tiptoes rubbed her beautiful tits and lovely pussy on each us.

She had removed her bikini panties real slow and when she had stepped out of then I put them to my nose and smelled that horny woman smell.

I led her to the bed and sat her down then I got on the floor in front of her and pulled her in to my face. I began to kiss her swollen pussy lips. In just a few seconds I felt her begin to tremble and I moved my tongue to her clit and put two hooked fingers in her and began to massage her "G" spot.

Kay moaned and fell back on to the bed with me still clutching her to my face with one arm and working on her clit with my tongue while my "Fingers did the walking" on her "G" spot.

Kay went into a continuous climax and after a couple of minutes of that she fainted.

I got up and laid her straight on the bed.

Bob wanted to know if she was alright and I told him her orgasms had caused a short circuit of her nerves in her brain.

She had this to happen often before when she had her huge climaxes.

I hugged her to my chest and asked one of the guys to bring a cold wet wash cloth from the bath and help me to bring her out of her faint.

Bob brought two cloths out and we both bathed her face and neck and breasts until she regained her senses.

In a few minutes Kay opened her eyes and was a little disoriented at first and looked at us as if we had not been introduced yet.

Then a beautiful smile came on her face and she said "I have done it again haven't I".

I asked if she had a good one and she said she had a huge one and thanked me for it with a warm French kiss.

She sat up on the bed and asked us to lay beside her.

She got between Bob's legs and began to make love to his cock. She was not making love to him she was making love to the most beautiful thing in her world, a man's cock.

When she was satisfied that she could not suck it any bigger she got over him and put his hands up and on her tits. Before she began to take him in she told him that when he was ready to "shoot off" to tell her because she wanted his juice in her mouth. Kay lowered her self down on his dick a bit at a time and I could tell by her expression that she was in heaven on earth.

A few minutes of Kay doing all the work and Bob said "my God you fellows won't believe what she is doing to my dick with her pussy muscles.

Kay laughed and stooped fucking him.

She told him we would soon find out.

Then she rose up with him clutched so tightly by her pussy that she lifted him off the bed.

Then she let it go.

The sound of his cock slapping his stomach could have been heard in the hall outside the room.

Bob said "that hurt" and Kay offered to kiss it and make it well. The hurt of having his cock pulled on that hard and then the sting as it slapped his belly had caused him to become semi-hard so Kay took him back in her mouth and got him up again.

Play time was over and she got down to some serious flicking, this girl was on a mission, a mission to fuck her men until they could not get up a hard anymore.

When Bob moaned that he was about to cum Kay got back between his legs and stroked and pumped with her mouth and hands until he shot off. Kay had several small 'O's" as she called a climax while she was on him, but when she was swallowing that huge load she had a big "0".

She convulsed and spasmed between his legs like she was having an epileptic fit but she never spilled a drop of his load. She milked the last drop firm his cock and laid her head on his belly and rested.

Kay rested on Bob's crotch for a few minutes and looked at Don and me stroking our hard pricks.

As she got between Don's legs she said, "A woman's work is never done thank God".

Don got a sweet sucking and when she was sure he was as hard as he would ever get she gave him the same instructions about letting her have his jism in her mouth, no one was to cum in her.

Kay got on top of Don as she had Bob and she began having small convulsive orgasms almost immediately.

Don lasted a lot longer than Bob had but with that vaginal massage his dick was getting he began to whine like a little puppy. He told Kay he was about to "shoot his wad". Kay was between his legs instantly and with that wonderful combination of her mouth and tongue and soft hand pumping his shaft he was soon moaning " IM cumin, IM cumin, IM Cummins, IM cumin ".

She swallowed every bit and sucked as if there might be more if she tried harder.

Again she had a huge orgasm as he shot off in her mouth.

Kay rested and I made us all a drink at the bar.

Kay went to the bath and left the door open, we heard her as she had her pee.

My turn was next and it was a carbon copy of what she had done with Bob and Don but she did not have to give me instructions about where to deposit my sperm.

I lasted a long long time and Kay had lot of small climaxes and even two large ones. Finally I could put off my release no longer. I told her it was time for her to use her mouth on me.

She was between my legs instantly and had a huge climax with me.

Kay lay down and we all were kissing on the parts of Kay's body we preferred.

Kay became excited again and told us that now each of us had caused several small "0's and a big "0" as we had "Got off in her mouth" she was now our Sex Slave. She would do anything each of us wanted her to do but always we must deposit our load in her mouth not her pussy.

The only thing she wanted in return was that each of us that wanted something from her go down on her until she had an "o" or a big "O".

Hell I had been there before.

I dived on her sweet pussy before anyone else could and began to tease her swollen pussy lips with my mouth. I was lapping up her sweet juices like I was licking a melting ice cream cone. I put two fingers in her and curled them up to her "G" spot and I had her bucking and crying real tears in no time at all.

When she began to moan and groan I moved to her clit and took it in my mouth and sucked it like she sucked my cock and squeezed it with my lips. Her clit would get about an inch long and stick out from under her hood enough to get it in my mouth.

She lost it in just a few seconds, she stared short screams as she got off, and though she did not faint again, she later said that she had come close.

After her orgasm we rested for a few minutes and she sat up and kissed me and said "That was wonderful master, what would you like me to do for you"

. As I said, I had been there before and I knew what she liked. I told her I wanted to fuck her doggie fashion. I wanted her to have Don's and Bob's dicks where she could switch from one to the other with her sucking on them while I flicked her.

I did not want her to get either one of them off but just to make them feel good until I got her to cum.

It was wonderful.

I could see her pretty mouth change from dick to dick every minute or so. I was banging her wonderful hard cervix with each plunge into her vagina and she was milking my dick with those strong cunt muscles.

I told her I was about to loose it and she rolled over in under me and slid down to where I could fuck her mouth. I began to fuck her pretty lips and she had me off in half a minute. She had an orgasm when I flooded her throat with my juice.

Bob was the next to go down on her and be rewarded after he had brought her to an "0". Bob wanted her to suck him off. Kay enjoyed him spurting off in her mouth more than he did.

Don told Kay he had never gone down on a woman before but he was willing to try if she would tell him what to do.

Don started with baby or butterfly kisses all over her crotch and then began sipping her juice at her vagina. He must have liked her taste because he soon had his tongue as deep as he could get it up in her vagina and his nose was rubbing up and down on her extruded clit. Kay went over the edge three times before he had enough of her wonderful pussy and lay down beside her.

Don wanted his reward to be her letting him put his cock up her ass and fucking her there.

Kay told Don that the only time she had ever tried that it had hurt so much that she had made me stop.

Don wanted her to try one more time and promised that if it hurt he would stop. After all she was his slave and he had already done what he was supposed to do to earn her doing anything he wanted her to do short of letting him cum in her pussy.

Kay looked as if she was about to cry but nodded her head.

Don got off the bed and went in to the Bath and returned with a tube of tanning lotion from the dressing table. He had Kay get on her knees and he began to lave her ass with the oily goo in the tube.

I could tell Kay was loving his soft touch at her ass by her smile and the pleased look on her face.

Don gently started a finger into her hole and asked her to relax her sphincter muscles and let his finger in.

She must have because in went one finger all the way. Don asked her if it was hurting her and she said it felt good.

Don began to plunge his finger in her butt and was soon going faster and faster until we could tell Kay was having a huge orgasm.

Don put lotion on an other finger and started two fingers up that tight butt hole and after a while Kay shouted that she was cumming again. Don tried three fingers and she responded with a big climax again.

Don thought she was ready and positioned himself behind her and started his well lubricated prick into her and was rewarded by her opening up to him and her backing in to it with

a sweet moan.

Don fucked her ass a long time before he got it off in her, after all he had already gotten off big time twice before and there is just so much juice in a man's nuts and prostate. I lost count of the times Kay climaxed while Don probed her ass.

Kay had either Bob's or my cock in her hand or mouth most of the time Don sodomized her.

They spent the rest of the night with Kay and I on that king size bed.

Each of us had a early morning visitor who would take a limp dick in her mouth and try to make it hard enough to do her some good. Except for Bob at about day break, we flunked the course. She got Bob hard and must have flicked him for forty five minutes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.