Unhappy Wife - Cover

Unhappy Wife

by Big-R

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Erotica Sex Story: She had made a bad marriage and decided to do something about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

Tuesday evening Dan came home from his favorite bar a bit more tipsy than usual.

The first thing he did, as he came into the kitchen, was to swat me on my bottom and pinch one of my nipples.

Both hurt enough to bring tears.

I asked Dan if he wanted something for supper.

He mumbled something about having had a burger at the bar.

Dan spent an hour or so watching t.v. then wandered back into the kitchen. He complained that there was nothing worth watching on the tube.

"Hell I might as well get my ashes hauled, (his term for having sex) and get some sleep". "Let's Go to bed cunt" he said.

I had missed lunch at work and I was hungry. I had grilled a cheese sandwich and it was cooling.

I was about to tell him I would be there in a few minutes.

Dan grabbed my arm with one hand and my sandwich with the other and dragged me to the bed room. We undressed as he wolfed my sandwich down.

We performed our two to three times a month sex.

As usual there was no fore-play and I barely had time to use a dab of K Y lube before he was in me. It hurt me anyhow.

Dan never lasted more than three or four minutes before he would have a climax. He would get off of me and fall almost instantly into a deep sleep.

Usually after his brand of sex I clean myself up and go into the kitchen for a little cry.

Not that evening though, I was mad at Dan and myself.

I lay there for a time and thought, was I somehow to blame for my lack of pleasure in having sex with Dan ?

I felt empty of the emotions other women seemed to have about sex, and yet I knew that what I had just "enjoyed" was not the way sex was supposed to be.

I did clean up and go to the kitchen but not for a cry. I sat at the table and thought, Girl you are twenty three years old and have made a mess of your life up until now.

What are you going to do ?

Are you going to continue to work, do all the housekeeping and the laundry ?

Are you going to keep on spending your pay check to pay all the bills and buy the groceries ?

Are you content to have him spend his pay check in bars and on Golf and whatever else he likes ?

Do you want to keep on hearing a drunk slob bitch about his job and boss after he has come home two or three hours after the office closed ?

Girl are you going to let him keep on making you feel like dirt, talking as if your job was not important, when your pay check is almost double the size of his ?

Have you had enough ?

Dan and I lived in a one bedroom apartment on the south side of Birmingham Alabama. Dan grew up near there.

I was born and grew up in a small town 28 miles east of Birmingham.

I was the only child of a very religious couple, Southern Baptist and completely dedicated.

I was strictly supervised all through my youth.

I wore my hair long and in braids, I wore drab and ugly dresses or baggy pants and bulky blouses.

We went to church Sunday morning to Sunday School, then Church. Then Sunday evening and Wednesday evening we went to evening service.

At age thirteen I was fitted with ugly braces on my teeth even though my teeth were straight.

My mother had not allowed me to become involved in school sports or activities.

As a young pre-teen I made no friends and had no playmates.

As a teen age youth I was too shy and ugly to make any friends then.

In school I was an honor roll student.

At home I was allowed no time to do anything but help with the house work, study and go to church.

Because an idle mind or idle hands are the devils workshop my parents would not have a t.v. in the house.

I was taught by my mother that, other than when bathing, to touch your breasts or your private parts was a certain ticket to HELL.

I was taught that sex was a sin unless it was done by maried people to have children.

After graduating from high school I found a job in Birmingham. Due to my aptitude in computers it was a very good job. It was paying twice what I could make at the job openings near home.

Not having a car I tried the "ride share" option so I could live at home.

It did not work for me. My boss told me I must get a way to get to work on time or else he would look for someone else to fill my job.

I checked on rooms at the YWCA

I could afford that on my salary and I could walk to work from there. I committed for one.

With a lot of tears and many warnings from my parents they delivered me and all my sparse belongings to the cold evil world on a Saturday. I promised to be a good girl and to go to church and keep in touch.

I got a key to the room I was to share with a total stranger and got my things to the fourth floor room.

My room mate found me crying my eyes out, I had never spent the night away from home before.

She made me feel better, she helped me feel less alone.

Pam took me in hand. She and two of her friends made me a project.

Lenny was a beautician so I had a hair cut and a home perm. Lenny gave me a course in how to use make-up.

They made me have those awful braces taken off my teeth.

Tina was a dance instructor and I learned how to dance a dozen different steps.

The "Y" had a huge swimming pool and work out room, Pam taught me to swim and made me develop my muscles.

They all made me shop for nice clothing to wear at my job and made me buy nice feminine things to wear as casual attire.

They showed me how to dress and look feminine.

In two months I was a new person almost.

The four of us went out to the VFW club.

For the first time in my life I danced with a man.

I had my first mixed drink.

I was flirted with by several guys.

I had the time of my life !!

My self confidence was given a boost and my job performance improved.

I was given a nice pay raise, and this girl was on top of the world. I could think of buying a car now.

I had taken two years of drivers education in school but had never gotten a drivers licensee.

Pam helped me do that with her car and then helped me shop for a car.

I settled on a five year old low mileage Toyota four door. It had nearly new tires and Pam had her brother check it out before I committed on it. Pan's brother had his own garage and he gave it a thorough check before telling me it was a good buy.

I went through the agony of "first car" financing.

After being treated as if I were some kind of nuisance, I was financed by the bank I had my checking account with.

I made several trips home. Each time I would wear my baggy clothes and fix my hair up in a bun.

I would wear no make-up and try to look as plain as possible.

Mother tried to pry into my personnel life, she wanted to know about my friends. She wanted to know if I was "seeing any men" and were my friends "saved". Was I going to church four times a week. I gave her truthful answers to her questions.

My father looked at my car and remarked that I should have bought something less expensive.

He did not even know how much I paid for it. It was parked next to the family car. That car was bought the year before I was born.

He said those older cars were built better than the newer ones. I asked him if his still ran well. He said that it knocking and was using oil bad now but still got him to work and back.

Later that evening they accused me of falling from grace and we got down on our knees and prayed for my soul.

I QUIT GOING HOME.

The company I worked for needed more space and moved to a large suburb south of Birmingham. Homewood Alabama was the new location.

There was employee parking in a parking deck so I could park and enter the building even in the worst weather and stay warm and dry.

Pam and I wanted out of the "Y".

We began looking for an apartment.

We found one we liked in the Homewood area and signed a lease.

Pam worked for a Doctor in Homewood.

We were both close to our jobs.

Pam scavenged up nearly all of the furniture we needed from relatives and friends.

I bought a nice set of dishes and an expensive set of pots and pans from one of Pam's cousins and his wife. They were breaking up and selling everything.

We went back in a week and the prices on other things had come down a lot. We furnished and decorated our apartment for peanuts.

We were given a twenty seven inch t.v. by Pam's brother, the one that had looked at my car. He was buying a forty eight inch one. He even delivered it and set it up.

Our life was good.

I got another raise in pay.

I began going out on double dates with Pam and her current steady squeeze.

I met Dan and he was fun and a good dancer.

He seemed to have a good job.

I thought he was the most handsome man I had ever met. So when Dan came along and showed interest in me I fell for him.

Dan wanted to have sex with me but I was not ready for that. Even when he asked me to marry him I waited until after the wedding.

What a let down !!!

Dan was drunk and sex was just like tonight.

Dan was my first and until now only lover.

I just had no idea what was wrong.

I knew something was bad wrong though.

I felt that I needed to make a change.

I wanted this marriage over.

I decided to drop the slob and go on with my life.

I work until noon every other Saturday and have the afternoon off on each Wednesday. That is when I run errands and buy groceries.

On Wednesday as usual I went home from work at noon.

The car was like a furnace and I got mad again at Dan. He had not wanted to get the air conditioner repaired, he said we were not able to afford that right now.

There was no problem in our spending money for his car or golf and bar bills.

I parked in the shade at the apartment but I knew my car would be hot while I made my rounds.

After I took a cool shower I put on the skimpiest blouse and loosest shorts I had. I hardly ever wear a bra except at work. I usually wear panties though but that day it was too hot for them.

My first stop was to see Lenny, she had opened her own shop in Homewood and I still let her do my hair.

She had heard from Pam and Tina, they were both fine.

Lenny asked me how I was doing.

I guess I lost it, I told Lenny all.

I told of the drunk Dan was.

I told of the mental and physical abuse.

Then I told her of what Dan considered good sex.

Lenny cried and cursed Dan.

Lenny advised me to get clear of that bastard and remake my life.

I told Lenny I had already figured that out for myself. I was going to leave Dan but I needed some place to go.

Lenny had a nice one bed room apartment but she had a super nice guy living with her. I knew she would not be able to put me up.

Lenny said that the apartment next to her's was available and was about to be re-painted. She suggested I rent it and she and her guy could help me move.

She said they would look after me and help in any way they could.

I thanked her and asked her to cinch it. I gave her the money for the first months rent and asked if she could take care of having the utilities turned on.

Lenny said "Consider it a done deed".

Lenny had called her guy Jay and he was free Saturday as was Dena and her husband Keith, they would help me move.

Dena and Keith were my next door neighbors on the other side.

I left Lenny with a ton of worry off my mind.

I had a nice place to start my life over and good neighbors.

Dan played Golf all day Saturday and bar hopped half the night. I would be out of there by noon.

I dropped off some of my clothes to be dry cleaned and then put gasoline in my car.

I wanted every thing to appear normal until Saturday. I was afraid of Dan and what he might do if he knew I was leaving him.

My next stop was a very large chain grocery in Hoover. The merchandise was a better quality because of it being in an affluent area but the prices were about the same as their other stores.

In the parking lot of the store I slid over to the passenger side to comb my hair in the visor mirror.

I had driven there with all the windows open and that had messed up my hair.

As I bent over to get a comb out of the dash I looked down and saw that all of my tits were showing down the big neck of my blouse.

When I had slid over on the seat my shorts were pushed over to one side and all of my pussy was showing.

I thought "Girl watch out, you can show way too much of your privates if you are careless".

I was out of the car.

Into the store.

Got a cart.

Down aisle one.

Up aisle two.

Lean down to get a can of peaches.

I look up and an attractive woman is staring down my blouse and licking her lips. She asked if we could get aquatinted.

I shake my head and point at my wedding ring.

Down aisle three.

As I passed spices there was this guy looking at different ones.

God what a build, wide shoulders, narrow hips, long but muscular legs below his shorts.

He was tall, about 6'- 4".

I passed him.

I stopped thinking "I want to see his face".

I said "excuse me, have you seen the powdered Garlic".

"Right here in front of me" he said and pointed at the bottom shelf.

I looked at his face.

He had a nice smile, strong chin, nice eyes and a good complexion.

I thought "This guy laughs a lot".

I wanted to get aquatinted with him.

I had never in all my life done anything like what I did then.

I put one knee on the floor and kept the other up, the leg of my shorts fell to one side and I was giving him a look at my crotch.

I leaned over to get a bottle of garlic and I was giving him a full view of my tits.

I took several minutes to chose, reading the labels on two kinds before I stood up.

I looked at him and I wanted to start a conversation. I guess I said the first thing that entered my excited mind.

Without thinking I said "Is that bulge in your shorts because of me" ?

He replied "Yes it is, what can we do about it" ?

I had never said anything like that to any man before !

I gave him a smile and told him I needed to think about that.

I pushed my cart down the aisle, As I turned the corner I looked back. He was still looking at me.

He raised his eyebrows and gave me a nice smile then he winked at me.

As I browsed up aisle four I began to worry, I wanted to see that beautiful man again. What if he just left the store.

He pushed his cart around the corner up ahead and started my way.

GREAT !!

I stopped and waited for him.

He asked if I had given some thought about what to do about him.

I replied "Why don't we finish shopping and check out then talk about that".

As we shopped we exchanged names and made "small talk", he was nice to be with.

When we were out of the store I pointed my car out to him. He suggested we drive over to a park area close by and sit in the shade and get to know each other.

I asked him to lead the way.

I parked beside his late model pickup at the section with tables. We had the place to ourselves.

It was shady and there was a cool breeze.

We sat on a table and talked about half an hour.

His name was Paul Simms and he owned a Real Estate Agency in Homewood. He did a lot of appraisals and sold some insurance.

I told him about myself, about having decided to end a bad marriage the night before.

I told him a little about my growing up years.

Paul wanted to show me his farm, I could tell he was proud of it.

I was not interested in his farm but I really wanted to get to know this man. I told him I would love to go there.

We decided to go home and put up the food we had bought at the store and I would drive my car to his home.

He drew me a map.

I had no trouble finding his house.

I drove into a long drive and up to beautiful home. The house was nearly hidden by huge shade trees. I had been between pastures with cattle coming up the drive. Back of the house was a large red barn.

Paul met me in front of a three car garage and motioned for me to park in an empty slot.

I parked between a late model Lincoln Town Car and a beautiful Nissan Pathfinder. The truck he had been driving earlier was under a big magnolia tree beside the house.

We entered through the kitchen, I found I was in an open spacious living, dining area and kitchen. All of the furnishings were masculine, worn but nice and comfortable. Not in the least shabby. There was a feeling of peace and tranquility.

A huge fireplace dominated the far end of the living room.

Pleasant and quiet music was coming from speakers in the ceilings of all the rooms.

Paul poured us a glass of wine after we toured his house and we sat on a couch in the living - dining - kitchen area and talked.

I was at ease with Paul, our conversation was not forced, we acted and talked as if we had known each other for a long time.

A quiet time came in our conversation.

Paul picked up my left hand and asked if I wanted to talk about the wedding ring on that hand.

For the second time that day I lost my cool and unloaded my misery on someone else.

I told him all, beginning with my miserable childhood and everything up to my decision last night to shape up my life and divorce the slob I was married to.

I told Paul of my fear of Dan and what Lenny and her friends were doing to help.

I cried a lot as I told my sorry story and found myself wrapped in a strong pair of arms and my cheek on a huge soft shoulder when I was through.

I am a large girl, 5'-10" and 130 pounds, Paul picked me up as if I were a small child and carried me to his bed.

I lost track of time, Paul took off my blouse and kissed my mouth then neck then my breasts. They were tingling and my nipples felt as if they would burst. He nearly drove me out of my mind teasing them with his tongue.

I had never had one but I felt as if I might have an orgasm three times. Each time I tensed up and was about to have a climax Paul would sense my closeness and stop what he was doing and I would return to reality.

He took off my shorts. He kissed my ankles, my legs, my thighs and my pussy lips.

I was out of my mind with passion.

When Paul planted a few baby kisses on the hood of my clit and began to lick all over down there I nearly screamed.

He knew I was About to have a climax again, so he got up and removed his clothing. I almost got off anyhow just looking at his beautiful shaft.

When he lay back down I was all over him kissing his mouth, his nipples, his flat stomach, and his beautiful cock.

Dan had forced me to suck him a few times but said I was not good at it, I had not been called on for that since.

This man had me so turned on I knew I was getting to him as I sucked and licked on that beauty.

Paul stopped me soon, he said he wanted us to have our first orgasm together and I was about to make him cum.

Paul was about to enter me in the missionary position but I begged him to let me on top.

I looked at the size of him and got scared.

He was so much bigger than Dan I was afraid.

I wanted on top for two reasons, one, if he was too big for me I could be in control and would take only as much of him in me as I could handle.

Two, I did not want Paul to stop again just as I was about to have the first climax of my whole life.

I WANTED IT TO HAPPEN !!!

Paul offered to put on a condom.

I said I was on "The pill".

I straddled him and started him in.

After all that foreplay I was easy to enter.

I was sliding him in all the way.

Yeah, he pushed hard on my cervix but the pain was delicious as he slid on by and my womb stretched to take all of him.

He was all the way in my body.

I lay still on him for a while. Paul gently played with my nipples.

I rose slowly and drooped on him. All my senses were focused on his probing of my body with a hard cock I now loved.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.