Hunger For Love - Cover

Hunger For Love

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young loving wife with an adiction for male sperm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex  

The next week we were supposed to play at Blake's house. The evening before, he called me and told me that his wife and one of the kids had a bad case of the flue. Blake said that he wanted someone else to host the card game this time.

I told him I would have it at my place.

I thought Fay would be excited at the news but she was scared instead. She was afraid something would go wrong.

She made me promise that I would not leave her alone with anyone. She wanted me there to prevent any of them from trying to fuck her or getting too rough with her. Fay was worried that word of the happenings of the evening might get out. I asked her if she thought any of those guys could risk telling their wives. If any one of them talked to another man it would be doubtful if any one would believe him. I told her to remember that she knew nothing about what had happened afterwards. Fay said that she had been having passes made to her by all our neighbors since we moved here. She said she had gracefully turned them all down. After tomorrow night she supposed our guests would try again. I laughed and told her "You love it though." Just relax it will be just fine.

Fay said that she hoped I was right and that we could pull this off. Later Fay asked me to go to bed early. She said she wanted to polish her act.

WE DID!!

The next morning Fay and I made plans, she was to get beer and snacks and a bottle of white grape juice. I was going to stop by a state liquor store and get some 190 proof grain alcohol.

The poker players came at seven and I had the chips and cards out on the round dinette table.

Fay hustled us beers and food.

I said "Fay, honey, why don't you join us with a glass of white wine." Fay gave a half hearted OK, and said she had to put some clothes in the dryer. She asked me to pour her a glass while she was gone. I got the wine out of the fridge and poured a wine glass half full, then while the guys watched I finished filling it with grain alcohol. Fay came back and got her drink. Fay wandered around the table talking to every one and then said she wanted to change shoes and left us to go to the bed room. While she was gone I made all the poker players swear on a bible that they would never tell any one about what ever happened this evening.

( While Fay was gone she poured out the doctored wine and filled her glass with grape juice from the small fridge in the bed room closet. )

Fay came back wearing sandals and sipping her drink. Fay decided to "ham it up" she wrinkled up her nose and said that the wine tasted different, she was not sure she wanted me to buy that brand next time. Fay hung around the poker game sipping her glass and when it was empty she mumbled

"I gonned to bed, I sleepy now, gunite fellas." Fay sat her empty glass down and fell on her face.

I said "Oh shit she is really drunk."

I picked her up and carried a passed out woman to the bed room. As soon as I had her inside the bed room I closed and locked the door. Fay took off her clothes and got on the bed.

She asked me if her act was convincing. I told her she was a star performer and just relax because I was going to give her lovers instructions before I brought the first one in. I went back to my friends and sat down. I told them that Fay was to hear no other voice but mine. She would have to think that it was me she was allowing to "Eat her out" and then that she was sucking me off as a reward.

I suggested they play three handed poker while waiting their turn. I asked who was to be first.

Every one of them raised his hand. I fanned the deck and said high card first then next highest next and so on.

I said that after every one had his turn we would start over again if they wanted. I told them the party was over at midnight and no later.

Paul drew the high card.

I took him to the bed room.

Fay was sprawled on her back with her legs spread out and her eyes closed. I shook her and said "I am going to eat your pussy until you have a climax then you are to suck me off."

Fay mumbled "OK If I gotta."

She pulled her knees up and spread her legs as wide as she could. Paul crawled up on the bed and started licking her navel then got lower. Finally he got his tongue in her vagina.

Fay looked at me and blew me a kiss. Fay had an orgasm soon and I told her it was time for her to suck my prick now.

I motioned for Paul to lay down on his back and then I told Fay to get between my legs and suck my cock. Fay did as I told her and gave Paul a great blowjob.

When Paul shot his load in her mouth I could tell she had a huge climax.

When he was finished she licked him clean and sucked him dry. Fay lay back down with her eyes still closed and mumbled "gunite honey."

Each guy had his turn and then I had my turn.

I asked Fay if she could do us all again.

She said "Love To." We started back over. It was near midnight when the last one of them was finished for the second time. I told them the poker game was over and it was time for them to go home.

They all left and Fay came in nude as I was cleaning up. She helped me straighten up the house and then we talked.

Fay said that she had just enjoyed the most thrilling evening of her life. She thanked me for having made it possible.

Fay said that midnight had come too soon. She said she could have done us all the third time. "And the fourth and the fifth time to" I added. Fay replied "I think so." She said her jaw was getting tired after nine times though.

We went to bed and I had my turn again.

Fay was a happy, well adjusted person for a month.

Five weeks later it was my time to host the poker game again. It was like an instant replay of the first time.

Fay was in girl heaven. All of us sucked her off first then I made her blow her lover.

Fay was less tense and scared and she made it better for us and herself. Fay had bigger orgasms and more often that night.

We got into a pattern. Every five weeks the poker party was at our house and Fay would fake getting drunk. She would drain our testicles and then she would be alright for a month. O, she had to use her vibrating toy often but she retained her poise and could cope.

We had been having those parties for seven months and had been living there near Birmingham for a year.

I was notified that I was expected to attend a week long company meeting in New York in one month.

Wives were invited and Air Line tickets were to be mailed. We would have reservations at the Waldorf.

All expenses were authorized.

Neither Fay or I cared to go to go to New York but there was no way to refuse. We had gone there four times when we lived in Baltimore. Each time we had said we were disgusted with the place, and did not want to go there again.

Fay said that was the week we were to have the poker game at our house and she would not get her urge for sex satisfied. I told her to take her sex toy and try to make do with that and me. Our trip to "The Big Apple" was by plane from Birmingham to Atlanta, change, then to Kennedy direct.

While boarding at Atlanta we met Howard Bailey and his wife Libby. Howard was the Division Manager for the company in Tennessee. He and Libby lived in Nashville. He and I had met at a company meeting in Atlanta several months before. After landing at Kennedy we shared a taxi to our hotel. When we checked in together we were given rooms side by side on the tenth floor.

The bell hop carried the Bailey's and our luggage on the same cart to our rooms.

Both Fay and I used the bath and then we looked out over what of the city we could see from our window.

We had been in our room about twenty minutes when Fay began to put our clothes up. She found an extra small bag among ours. I told her that our luggage had been handled by others since boarding the plane in Birmingham and that I had not noticed it before. There was a ticket number but no name on it. I told her to open it and see if there was any clue as to the owners name. It was just a canvas zip bag, about the size of a large woman's purse.

Fay brought it over to the bed and spilled the contents out.

Wrapped in a silk scarf was an expensive dildo. It was the long slender kind that had a three speed vibrator. Next was a VCR tape wrapped in a letter held in place by a rubber band.

There was a small envelope of pictures, developed at a shop in Nashville. Fay took the pictures out and spread them on the bed. We were looking at pictures of Howard and Libby Bailey. They were posing with another woman and THEY WERE ALL NUDE.

Several of the pictures were of Howard kissing the woman and cupping her small but nice tits in his hands. He was sporting a hard cock and in one picture she was holding it There were several of Howard and Libby, both nude and Libby holding Howard's prick and he caressing her large tits. ( Libby wore about a 36 D bra but those tits looked as if she did not need a bra )

The most interesting pictures were taken of Libby and the woman. One was of Libby on her knees before the woman sitting sprawled back on a couch with her legs spread. Libby was kissing her upper legs. Another showed Libby suckling on her small tits and her hand on her cunt. There was one of Libby licking her clit with a happy expression on her face. Fay was breathing fast when she looked at four pictures of the woman on her knees between Howard's legs. The first picture showed her holding Howard's cock and just looking at it.

(He appeared to be about seven inches long and fairly thick ).

Then there was one of her licking the head of it. The next showed her with it half in her mouth. The fourth picture was of her with Howard's prick all the way in and her pretty nose pushed into his pubic hair. Fay said "Let's not give these back, I could get off a lot just looking at these."

I told her to look at the rest of the pictures. There were several more. Some were of Libby sucking Howard's cock.

( She could deep throat also )

There were some of the women pleasing themselves with a Dildo. There were several of either Libby or the other woman eating each other. I put the photos back in the envelope.

Fay took the rubber band off the VCR cartridge and looked at the penned in title. It read : Libby Pauline and Howard at the lake.

The letter read :

Dear Libby and Howard :

I finally got the film developed we made on our trip to Richard's and my lake house. I think the prints turned out beautiful. This tape is of what went on in the bed room that night, I have another copy and like the others made of our "Dates" I will have many happy hours masturbating to it.

Love ;

Pauline.

I asked Fay if she wanted to see the VCR tape. Fay wanted me to run it.

While we watched it Fay got her dildo out and masturbated herself to five big orgasms.

THAT FILM WAS HOT!!!

Fay would have liked to keep that little bag of goodies but she is an honest kind of person. She packed the items back in the bag as much like we had found them as she could and zipped it up. She asked me to call next door and ask if they were missing a little green zip bag. Howard answered the phone and I asked if they were short a small zip bag.

I told him one was in the pile with our luggage and since the bell man had brought our luggage up together I thought it might be theirs. Howard said that it was and said he would come and get it right now if we didn't mind.

Howard knocked on the door connecting our rooms. Fay let him in. Libby came in with him. When I handed her the bag Libby said "I was afraid this was lost, I am so glad it has turned up."

Howard and I were to sign in at the company meeting rooms that afternoon. He and I told our ladies we would have to be tending to business for a while. Libby suggested to Fay that they find the steam room and then have a swim.

Howard and I left them making plans. Two hours later, he and I returned, Fay and Libby were still gone. Howard suggested we have a drink while we waited for them. We had both brought something to drink in our baggage. I went for ice, Howard got his bottle from their room. I found that we both drank Bourbon and water. We talked about our jobs and Howard told me that I had become known as a "Tough Son Of A Bitch!!" He said that the Birmingham Branch had become so lousy that it had been the talk of other divisions for several years. It had not been a surprise when the manager was replaced.

He asked me if the rumor was true, had I been told by New York to clean house and fire nearly all the employees right down to the fucking janitor.

I told Howard that my instructions had been to do what ever I thought had to be done to straighten out a bad situation. I admitted that I had fired quiet a few and demoted some that were misplaced.

Howard said "You have done a good job I hear."

We were free to do as we wished that evening, the meetings were to start the next morning at ten a.m.

Howard suggested that we and our wives go out for dinner and dancing. I told him that was fine by me and suggested we see how our wives felt about that.

Fay and Libby came in wearing terry cover ups and their bikinis hidden under them.

Both shed those cover ups and my eyes were treated to the sight of two beautiful bodies. Fay asked if I liked seeing her in a suit she had borrowed from Libby. Libby had convinced Fay that her modest one piece bathing suit was much to conservative for the "Big City." Both lovely ladies were as near nude as possible. They were wearing thong bottoms and looked naked from behind. In front the tiny cover over their pussy was so small Fay's dark hair was showing at the sides and top even though she kept it trimmed and shaved at her cunt. The bra was tiny triangles, not as big as the areola around her nipples. The strings on the thongs and bras were flesh toned.

I have seen strippers with more on when they have finished their act.

They looked nude!!

I am one of those guys that gets up a hard when I see that much of a woman's skin.

Libby noticed and gave me a big smile.

Fay noticed and smiled at me.

I looked at Howard and he had a boner up too.

Howard could not take his eyes off of Fay. Libby and Fay both noticed that Howard was hard and Libby said

" Look at what you are doing to Howard Fay." Fay said "O what a nice compliment."

It was getting late and I asked them if they would like to go to dinner and dance later. Both of our ladies were excited by the idea. We were going to get ready and go.

Libby and Howard went into their room to change but left the door between us wide open. I asked Fay if she wanted me to close the door on our side as she was taking that skimpy suit off. Fay replied that Howard had already seen nearly all of her and there was no reason to hide the rest of her from him. Fay said that it was beginning to look as if this was going to be a fine week away from home and our neighbors.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.