Vacation

by Mrs. K

Copyright© 2000 by Mrs. K

Erotica Sex Story: How one young lady spends her vacation at the beach.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

I decided one summer that I wanted to take a vacation. The only problem I had, was that I had no one that wanted to go along with me. Consequently, I decided that I would go to the beach. I was not at all sure what the weather was going to be like, so I decided that I would pack accordingly. I was going to rent a beach house from a co-worker, so I did not have to worry about that aspect. I packed up my suitcase and my car, and drove off, not knowing what my week of vacation was going to be like.

When I arrived, I noticed that the beach house was exactly that - a house right on the beach. It was not a large house by any means of the word. However, it was comfortable and homey so to speak. I felt comfortable right away. I got settled into the beach house. It was such a nice day, that I decided I would go down to the beach and catch a few rays of sunlight. I put on my bikini and grabbed my bag of essentials and headed off towards the sandy beach.

Once down at the beach, I walked around for a short time. I found somewhat of a secluded area and laid my towel out on the sand. I slowly rubbed some of the oil that I had brought with me on my shoulders and legs. I laid down for what I thought was a short time. Evidently, I must have fallen asleep. When I awoke, I was really uneasy and on edge. I needed to do something to take the edge off of me. I looked around, finding only myself on the beach in the late summer afternoon.

I carefully got into my bag and brought something out. It was my favorite toy of the many that I had. It looked and felt like the real thing. The only difference was that it had a small finger on the top of it so that I was stimulated both inside as well as outside. It also had batteries which meant that it would vibrate inside and outside of me as well. I laid it down beside me while I removed my bikini. I began to slowly and gently run my finger tips over my stomach area and up towards my firm, round breasts. I tweaked my nipples just a tad, creating them to come to attention. I continued this for a short time, and then I slowly left a trail with one hand down to the inside of my thighs, being careful not to touch anything but the thigh area. I could feel the warmth in the familiar area, and I reached over to get my toy.

I turned it on to where it would vibrate fairly slowly. I took the tip of it and placed it on my clit. It felt nice with the vibrator slowly vibrating on my clit and my fingers gently tweaking my nipples alternately. As the juices began to flow, I slowly inserted the vibrator inside my love nest. I turned the control knob a tad faster. When it was completely inside of me, I turned it up as fast as it would go. This created a vibrating sensation inside of me, as well as on my clit. My breathing became heavier quickly. I began massaging and tweaking my breasts even harder. The vibrator handles by itself inside of me, so I was able to use both hands on my breasts while it did its thing on my clit and love box. My breathing was so heavy and I began to moan. I could tell a climax was nearing quickly. My whole body began to shake, and I could feel the tension mounting. It would not be long now before I would see the stars. Just as I was thinking that, I began to cum all over the vibrator. My entire body jolted and flexed and relaxed, almost all in one instance. I came for what felt like an eternity. It felt so good I did not want to stop. As I came down to Earth once again, I slowly turned the vibrator down, not wanting to turn it off quite yet. It was not long before I turned it completely off and just laid there, basking in the sunlight with the vibrator still inside of me. It was not long before I was dreaming once again.

Something strange was happening to me as I awoke. I did not want to open my eyes just yet, so I enjoyed the familiar sensation. My vibrator had been turned on and it was being moved in and out of me. I was not quite sure what was happening. I thought perhaps I was doing it to myself in my sleep. It was not long before I was completely awake and aroused once again. I opened my eyes to find a tall, dark, muscular, handsome young man clad only in his swimsuit kneeling down by me. He had his hand on the vibrator, and was moving it slowly in and out of my love box. I was embarrassed at first, but as he continued, I relaxed and enjoyed whatever he was going to do.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.