Cousin Cuisine - Cover

Cousin Cuisine

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Exploring puberty and lost innocence.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   First   Slow   .

Thad had always loved his parents' little lake house. It gave him such a pleasant change of pace from the city life he had to endure. (That's where his father worked because that's where the money was!)

The post war couple that his parents were, coupled with the above median income level they enjoyed, gave Thad a little edge over other not-so-well-off city kids.

Near a secluded lake in upstate New York, Thad's parents bought into a small development along with relatives on his mother's side.

His father got along well with his in-laws, and he would've invited HIS siblings in on the private lake community deal, but he lost his only brother to the war, and he had no sisters.

Braving the weekend traffic, they'd all head upstate for a relaxing weekend of partying while the children looked forward to their weekly frolics.

Thad grew up with several cousins, mostly boys in the same age bracket, which made it easy on them as they had instant friends up at the lake.

It's ironic; after the war, many mothers had a tacit credo viv-a-vis children: "We're only going to have two children; but if one of them isn't a girl, we'll keep trying."

One of Thad's aunts had a particularly difficult time with her second boy (Jeff) and as a result, she couldn't conceive anymore.

There was a total of five boys and two girls in the 'junior' clan in this particular year: Rick (13), his brother Jeff (12), cousin Thad (14), HIS sister, Bonnie (9), and more cousins, Kris (13), and HIS brother Travis (12), and their sister Leah (9).

This meant that by the time the girls got to go swimming on their own, around the age of nine, the other kids were twelve to fourteen. As a result, they got left out of a lot of 'family' play, but Bonnie and Leah did have eachother, at least!

On this particular Saturday, late one August, a sudden thunderhead came rolling through the region, forcing the outdoor cookout under an awning at Thad's uncle, Roger's cabin (it was his turn).

The boys were already at Thad's place, playing cards, so the parents left them alone. They'd all (the grownups and the two girls) eat first, for a change, then send one of the two youngest to fetch the rest of them, all at once.

Now, Bonnie was scared shitless when it came to lightning and thunder, so Leah got the assignment, but only if she didn't mind, ofcourse.

She didn't mind at all. She grabbed an umbrella and ambled the three houses down the block to Thad's; but just as she was about to open the door, (they were all close enough that they needn't have knocked) she heard an argument between Thad and his cousin Rick.

Leah heard Rick refusing something, "No way I'm gonna do THAT," then Thad's next line, "You lost! That's the deal! We're all in this, the same, you chickenshit! Pay up or get lost, pussy!"

Leah's curiosity was certainly piqued so she snuck around to a side window to get a look.

Wow! The boys were in various stages of undress around a deck of cards and Rick was down to his jockey shorts. That's what he was pussyfooting about; he didn't want to go naked.

Thad, who was holding more clothes than he wore, finished the argument by unzipping and whipping out his meat, and wagging it at Rick, who finally relented and dropped his jockeys, tossing them to Thad.

Leah got to see two completely different boys: Rick had his thirteen year old's underdeveloped penis, maybe four inches and barely thicker than a grownup's thumb while Thad had begun his growth spurt. His fourteen year old penis was about five inches and noticably thicker than Rick's. Of course, these were hanging flaccid as Leah saw them, and she didn't know about 'boners', yet.

Just then, Thad's mother came out toward the sidewalk (Leah spotted her, first!). She yelled for Leah to get a move on just as she opened the door, just a crack, and yelled for the boys to get back up the block for vittles.

The boys heard Thad's mother and the door at the same time and their hearts jumped into their throats, but they were relieved that Leah didn't 'catch' them so compromised.

By now, the rain had virtually stopped and the boys started showing up, Rick, not surprisingly, being the last one.

At the dinner table, Leah found herself staring at the hotdog Thad was holding, then at the kielbasa that Thad's mom was cutting, then at some cucumbers, and knockwursts; everything was reminding her of the sight at Thad's house, earlier!

Finally, she put all thoughts aside and enjoyed dessert, when the boys finished their main course.

Later that night, Leah dreamt of Thad, naked. She was just old enough to know she should feel guilty about it, too! (Remember, it's the late 50's)

She began thinking of ways to make Thad notice her! Unfortunately, there was no way she could 'worm' her way into the boys' inner circle during subsequent weekends, and this left her frustrated.

The next Spring, disaster struck!

Leah's father got transferred to Chicago. It was to be a six month project that lasted three and a half years, but her parents kept the lakehouse and rented out their home while they were gone.

By the time Leah got to go back to the lake cabin, she had had a growth spurt so dramatic, guys were hanging around her like bees to honey!

Leah's sizzling blue eyes (bluer than Paul Newman's) somehow complemented her dark (almost black) hair. Her 5'1" figure was top sided by a pair of honest to goodness 36Cs that you would think were sculpted to her frame, and all this on a nymphet about to start high school!

On this day, the beginning of the fourth of July weekend, as she arrived at the swimming area, you'd have thought it was a parade, what with the hangers on; but Leah just let all the boys dangle (no pun intended) and looked for Thad. She was sure he'd notice her, but he was nowhere to be seen at the main beach area!

Disappointed, Leah went for a well attended swim, resting on a lake raft about 200 feet from shore. Looking around, she spotted a lone swimmer floating out in the middle of the lake, where the water was fifty to sixty feet deep.

At about 300 yards, it was hard to distinguish any features, but Leah had just learned that Thad was known for his affinity for doing just that, so Leah yelled to him.

Leah perked up when Thad waved back, but he didn't immediately swim toward her. In fact, he stayed right where he was!

Perhaps Leah wasn't thinking straight (lifeguards' duties only involved the swimming areas), because she got a running start off the 8x8 raft, dove out towards Thad and, over the objecting lifeguards' whistles, began swimming toward Thad as fast as she could!

Sure enough, she tired about two-thirds of the way out there and was in trouble!

Fortunately, Thad had spotted this foolishness and was on his way toward her, but would he be in time?

No! He wouldn't! But he threw a basketball as close as possible to Leah and shouted for her to swim to it!

What? Yes! His 'secret' to floating around all day was his basketball, which he deftly squatted upon, and with a little treading for balance, he found he could do this indefinitely.

As Thad had closed the distance to Leah, he sensed she was panicking, so he threw her the flotation device she so desperately needed.

Leah was able to grab onto it before getting any mouthfuls of water and she clung to it (quite literally) for dear life!

After allowing her time to catch her breath, Thad asked her, "What the hell were you thinking, young lady? This isn't some wading lake where you pay five bucks for a day's admission! I knew you were always fearless, but this was foolhearty!"

"Thank heaven, I really CAN swim well," Thad continued, "I can float with you back to shore, but I could never tread water, indefinitely! I don't know anyone who can!" he pressed on.

They headed toward shore while exchanging a lot of small talk about what's gone on in Leah's absence. Finally, Leah asked why the family wasn't up with Thad. Was there anything wrong?

He told her that his father had some business to attend and that the rest of the family would be joining him, tomorrow!

"So then, you're staying up here tonight?" Leah was being obvious.

Matter of factly, he said, "Ofcourse!"

Just then, as they reached the shallows, Thad got the shock of his life! Finally, he was able to see the entire new body that his little cousin was sporting!

He had to remain submerged for just a few moments more so Leah wouldn't see the erection she had caused him to develop!

"So, wow! My little cousin ain't so little, anymore! You're gonna be beating them off with a stick, come high school," Thad was being truthful.

"By the way," he continued, "why aren't you hanging out with your friends?"

"They're so immature!" Leah thoughtless countered.

Thad said, "Maturity isn't all tits and ass! You're only half way there! Remember, you got into deep water out there, just now, (figuratively and literally) way over your head!

Leah was suddenly on the verge of tears! She didn't know why but she saw Thad as the older and wiser brother that Kris should've been, but who hung out with a different crowd.

Thad invited Leah, "C'mon let's take a ride. I've got a few things I have to pick up. You, game?"

"Sure," Leah said, "but what about your car seats," referring to their wet bodies.

Thad was cool, "It's only water. It'll dry quickly."

After gathering up Leah's sandals and towel, they drove to the next town, about three miles away.

Thad bought two strawberry shortcakes at a local bakery. He also bought some lotion at the pharmacy, next door. He was staring out the door at Leah and his subconcious told him to get a three-pack of trojans, but he figured it would give the store owner the wrong idea, so he let the thought pass... In no time, they pulled up to park in front of 'Thad's' lakehouse just in time for the Saturday cookout. They walked up the block to Leah's place where the cookout was scheduled and Thad placed the two strawberry shortcakes on the dessert table (you didn't show up empty handed in those days).

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.