Sis on Tape - Cover

Sis on Tape

by Bernard Sagon

Copyright© 2000 by Bernard Sagon

Incest Sex Story: He tapes his sister having sex with somebody she shouldn't and decides to take advantage of it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

© 1999 - all rights reserved.

This is a copyrighted work of fiction and the author retains all rights to this story. This story may be freely copied and/or distributed for non-commercial use or by archival services such as deja.com with this notice and any applicable headers and footers attached, as required by law. This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the express written permission of the author.


The day did not start out at all well. I was in my third class - algebra - when the first signs of queasiness hit me. It wasn't too bad at first. Just a mild discomfort in my gut. I tried to push the feeling aside and concentrate on the problem Miss Killey was illustrating on the blackboard. Or more precisely, I tried to return my attention to the sway of Miss Killey's tight little ass as she wrote the correct formula on the board. She did have a delightful ass. It was, in my opinion, her best feature. Not that the rest of her was bad, either. She was just a few years out of college - a rather tall willowy blonde with moderate but firm tits, cornflower blue eyes, and long legs. She was definitely a first or second mention whenever the conversation in the locker room turned to "teachers you'd like to do it with". I lusted after her constantly.

The first stomach cramp hit me about five minutes after the queasiness. I knew then that I was in trouble. The bile began to rise in my throat and I swallowed hard to force it back down. Everyone knew there was a new strain of stomach flu going through the school. Although over half of the students had gotten it already, I had hoped that it would die out before it got to me. It appeared that I was going to have no such luck. I raised my hand.

"Miss Killey..."

She turned around and scanned the class, picking up my hand waving.

"Yes, Kenneth. Can I help you?"

I felt the start of a second stomach cramp. "Can I go to the nurse's office please. I think I'm going to be sick."

"Nothing serious, I hope" she said sympathetically.

"I think I'm getting stomach flu."

"Oh... " she responded, knowing what that meant. "I'll get you a hall pass."

She was walking back to her desk when the third cramp hit me. It was a major one. My stomach heaved and I lost it. Vomit began rising in my throat. I clamped my mouth shut and looked around in panic. The waste basket in the corner caught my eye. I made a mad dash for it.

I almost made it. Vomit began spewing from the corners of my mouth as I tried to stick my head in the waste can's opening. Most of the resulting explosion was contained within, except for a small trickle that ran down the outside of the can. I proceeded to embarrass myself, puking my guts out before the entire class. The smell was awful.

"Gross!" one of the girls said.

"Gross indeed... " I thought as my tortured stomach clinched, trying to force me to overflow the container before me. Fortunately, my stomach eventually emptied itself, its former contents flooding the waste basket. Unfortunately, the spasms didn't stop - I was now suffering from dry heaves.

Yes, the day did not start out at all well.


Eventually the cramps died down enough for me make the trip to the school nurse's office. Miss Killey gave me a hall pass and a janitor was summoned to clean up the mess I had left behind. I waited in the outer office of the high school's health center, fighting off further attacks of the dry heaves. Mrs. Collins, the health center secretary, finally took notice of me.

"There's a drinking fountain in the hallway. You might want to try drinking some water. You'll hurt less that way if the contractions come back."

I thanked her and made a beeline for the fountain. I drank slowly, not wanting to trigger another explosion but seeking to get SOMETHING in my stomach to prevent the dry heaves if I did get sick again.

When I returned, I found that Mrs. Collins had gotten up and pulled something out of the metal cabinet next to the door. She handed me about five paper objects.

"Here, you might need these" she said.

I look at the objects in question. They were plastic lined bags, like the air sickness bags the airlines use. They even had the same closures on the top. I carefully unfolded one in case I had to use it.

It must have been a good twenty minutes before the nurse called me in. It was a good thing I wasn't bleeding to death. I would have been bled dry during the time they took before seeing me. While I was with the nurse I was poked and prodded, my temperature was taken, and although I had driven to school that day and insisted I could get home fine on my own, my mother was called at the County First Bank, where she is a teller. Having received Mom's permission for me to drive myself home, the nurse finally declared me sick enough to be dismissed. I nearly threw up on her desk in thanks.


I arrived back at my parents house only to find that there was no room for me in the driveway. Blocking the left side was a bright red Honda Accord that I was only too familiar with. It was my older sister Amanda's car and had long been a bone of contention between us. Dad had GIVEN it to her on her eighteenth birthday. Of course it was used, but it had only had twenty thousand miles on the odometer. But when it became my turn to get a license I was told that it would be MY responsibility to earn the money for a car. So my sister got to travel in style at no cost while I ended up in a shitbox ten year old Ford Escort. Life just wasn't fair.

The other vehicle was one I had never seen before. It was a brand new Dodge Darango - an SUV, the yuppie vehicle of the nineties. You know the type: automatic transmission, leather seats, a music system that would out-shine Carnagie Hall. You would be ashamed to refer to it as a truck. I wondered who it might be that was keeping me from parking in my own driveway.

I ended up having to park several houses down on the street. Returning to the driveway I checked out the unfamiliar Dodge. It was exactly as I had guessed. The closest that thing ever got to off-road was probably the parking lot of the local 7-11. But I did note one interesting little detail. Just like on my sister's car, it had a sticker in the lower left corner of the rear window. My sister's was red on white and said "Alister College Dormitory Parking" followed by a number. The one on the Dodge was light green with black lettering and said "Alister College Reserved Parking - FACULITY". Interesting. My sister must be entertaining one of her teachers.

I entered the house quietly, not wanting to disturb my sister and whoever her guest was. Amanda and I did not always get along very well and I did not want to upset her, particularly in front of a guest. I would never hear the end of it. Still, I was a bit pissed myself. I was hardly feeling well - the stomach cramps were still there in the background - and had been forced to park on the street because of her. She wasn't supposed to be here. She should have been at her dorm.

I headed for my bedroom upstairs and was just negotiating the landing when I heard the sounds. They were indistinct, but I could tell they were coming from somewhere ahead of me. I continued up the stairs slowly, listening carefully. The sounds were coming from the right - from the direction of my sister's room. I cautiously poked my head around the corner. The sight that greeted me was a stunner.

My sister WAS entertaining a member of her college's faculty - a male member. He was laying across the foot of Amanda's bed , shirtless, with his trousers and underwear down around his ankles. My sister was on her knees in front of him wearing only a pair of white bikini panties, her full breasts pressing against his thighs, her mouth encircling the head of his erect penis. My sister was giving one of her teachers a blowjob! That was why she was home now, in the middle of the day. Both our parents would be at work and I should have been at school. She must have thought she would have the whole house to herself. She hadn't even closed her bedroom door.

I watched in stunned silence for several seconds while her head bobbed up and down, her lips caressing the cock slipping in and out of her mouth. Finally I came to my senses, realizing that a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity had just been handed to me. I slipped back around the corner and down the stairs, then headed directly for the closet in my parent's room. I found what I wanted with no trouble at all. Pulling the leather case down, I set it on the bed and opened the cover. There in all its glory was an eight millimeter video camcorder. My mother had thought it was too expensive for us, but its purchase date had been just before my sister's high school graduation and Dad had indulged himself. I turned it on. A quick peak at the battery indicator showed it had about 3/4 of a charge - more than enough for what I needed. I popped the tape from the camcorder out and, removing one of the unused tapes from the case's front pocket, installed a new tape into the system.

My sister was about to become a movie star!

I retraced my steps back to the upstairs hallway. Things had progressed while I had been gone. The gentleman's shoes had disappeared and his clothing was no longer around his ankles. In fact, he was now as naked as a jay bird, and my sister was just as unencumbered. They were both on the bed now, with her on her knees, her thighs straddling his head while her mouth once more encircled his cock. Her partner's mouth was equally busy. He was eating her out, and from the way Amanda was mashing her pussy against his face, she was having the time of her life. I started the camera, holding it as steady as I could while zooming in on the hot action. My sister was taking in the whole length of his cock now, deep throating him on each down-stroke of her head.

"Mmmmmm... " she moaned, her lips maintained tightly around his cock.

Her partner broke for air, answering her moan. "Oh God, Amanda! You do that so well. I don't know if I can last."

She lifted her head from his crotch. "Don't stop! Keep eating me. I'm about to cum." Her mouth returned to his penis.

"I'm there with you. Cum with me. Cum all over my face" he gasped, then attacked her open cunt with a vengeance.

Her movements became jerky as the big "O" hit her. She slammed her mouth down hard, encircling the base of his cock as he joined her. And I was there with my camera, capturing it all in living color. The camera saw everything - the tremors that shook her body, the frantic thrust of his hips as he unloaded in her mouth, his fingers digging into her ass as he held on for dear life while sucking on her clit, and finally the overflow of his cum from my sisters mouth as she lifted her head to breath again.

"God, Amanda. That was wonderful. I feel like you sucked me dry."

She rolled off of him, ending on the side of the bed away from the bedroom door.

"Better than your wife?" she queried, licking a dribble of cum from her lower lip.

"You must be kidding. She'll hardly even look at it, let alone suck it."

"Too bad." my sister replied in sympathy. "You've got a nice one. She doesn't know what she's missing."

I picked up on this exchange immediately. Well, well. My sister was doing a married man. One of her professors no less. This just kept getting better and better. I took the time to examine the scene now that the action had died down. The professor (that's how I thought of him) looked about thirty-five, in good shape physically and with just the slightest stomach fat showing. He had all his hair, and showed a bit of gray around his temples - the type that makes a man look distinguished, not old. I would have judged him to be relatively handsome, not that I'm any kind of expert on the subject. Still, I could see why my sister would be attracted to him.

Looking at my naked sister, I had absolutely no doubt about why he would be attracted to her. Amanda was hot! She was tall - as tall as I am, five foot eleven. Large cushiony breasts stood out from her chest, with prominent nipples rising from silver dollar sized aureole and only the slightest bit of sag (think of Christy Canyon in her prime). Her hair was naturally blonde, with golden tresses falling to her shoulders. Even her pubic hair, which I had never seen before, was honey blonde. Her figure was to die for, with a narrow waist and wide hips leading into long legs that looked like they could wrap around you like a boa. She had starred in several of my masturbation fantasies despite the fact that she was my sister and that we could hardly be said to even like each other. She was that good looking.

I kept the camera going, having zoomed back out during this break in the action. I was hoping for an encore performance. I was not to be disappointed.

My sister and her male friend began kissing each other. The kisses were soft at first, but soon progressed to a more insistent level. Amanda began lapping the professor's face, licking where her juices had dried, obviously enjoying the taste of herself on his lips and cheeks. Her hand circled his penis while she gave his face a tongue bath, stroking his cock softly as he began to stiffen in response. She traveled downward with her wet kisses, moving down his neck and across his chest where she tongued his small aureole and nibbled lightly on his nipples. The professor became noticeably more erect as she did this. The kisses then continued south once more, across his stomach and into the tangle of his pubic hair. Finally, her lips were traveling over his cock and balls, her tongue caressing his stiffness. But she didn't take the sensitive head of his cock into her mouth. She had another orifice in mind for that.

Amanda rose to her knees facing the professor and, swinging her leg over his hips, she straddled him as I zoomed the camera in. Her hips rose as she reached down between her legs and positioned his manhood at the entrance of her vagina. Slowly, she slid down over his cock, engulfing him within her warm wetness.

"Oh, I love your cock inside me" she sighed.

She started to move, rocking her pelvis as she started rising and lowering herself on her lover. His hips began moving in counterpoint to hers, thrusting upwards as she lowered her pussy over his cock, withdrawing as she rose from him. Soft liquid sounds came from their joined centers as they thrust and counter-thrusted, their fever rising, their movements becoming more and more abandoned.

The professor was kneading her tits now, rolling her hardened nipples with his thumbs. He called out to her, commanding her. "Oh, Jesus Baby!! Ride me hard. Fuck my brains out!!"

Amanda responded by leaning back, placing her hands on his knees as she increased the height of her bounces. "I'm doing it, Lover. Cum in me. I want you to. Juice me good."

The camera caught every subtle change. A pink flush spread over Amanda's abdomen, across her swaying breasts and up to her shoulders and neck. It was like a rash, a sign of her arousal, a sexual blush at the wantonness of her passion. The angle gave the camera a perfect view of her spread pussy lips and erect clitoris. The professor's cock stroked in and out of her vagina, until finally neither of them could hold back any longer.

"OH FUCK!!! OH GOD!!! I"M CUMMING... MAKE ME CUM... SHOT IN ME... I WANT IT NOW!!!"

The professor was right there with her. He pushed himself into her as far as he could and stiffened, a tremor going through his body. "Oh Baby, take it... Take it all... Milk my cock!"

He repeated again, almost pulling out of her pussy and then slamming back in and holding as another spray of cum entered her dripping cunt. He fired a third shot, then a fourth. Finally he relaxed, his softening penis slipping from Amanda's overflowing cunt. Their mixed juices dribbled from her still open pussy, dripping on his cock and balls. A thin stream of cum ran down her inner thigh. I could see every detail in the viewfinder as the evidence of their illicit union pooled in his pubic hair.

Amanda finally ended up sitting on the professor's thighs before leaning forward and collapsing onto his chest. I performed a slow zoom-out until the camera's image was that of two sweat covered body's, their passion spent, framed by the bedroom door. The curtained windows even backlit the couple, Amanda's body and rounded ass silhouetted like she was in an Art film. Damn nice! Cecil B. DeMille would have been proud.

I bailed out before either of them returned to an awareness of their surroundings. The video camera went back into my parent's closet, minus one very interesting videotape, which took up residence in my pocket. I slipped out the back door and worked my way back to my car, which I started and drove around the block, parking at the end of the side street where I could just see the vehicles in my driveway without my own car being seen. Then I waited.


It was fortunate that I didn't have to wait very long. My stomach cramps, which I had forgotten about during my sister's performance, had decided to reappear, and I feared I would have to abandon my surveillance. Suddenly the professor made his appearance from the garage. He gave a quick glance left and right, then moved out briskly to his SUV, casually enough to avoid arousing suspicion, but with no wasted movement. I wondered how many times and with how many students he had done this before. Oh well. My sister was a big girl now. She would have to live with her decisions.

I had hoped to be able to wait my sister out before my stomach cramps became irresistible, but alas, that was not to be. I once more felt the bile rising in my throat, and barely had time to deploy one of the plastic-lined bags I had been given. I thanked whatever gods there might be for the water I had so carefully swallowed earlier - at least I was spared a repeat of the dry heaves. When everything was over I was left with a hollow feeling and a paper bag half full of a watery mess I had no desire to keep. Sealing the bag tight, I started my engine and headed off to find a suitable disposal site, ending up at one of the dumpsters behind the local burger joint. By the time I returned home Amanda and her little red car had left. She had gotten away scot-free. Or so she thought.

I pulled into the driveway and re-entered the house. As I finally headed for bed, I felt torn between feelings of nausea from my illness and elation over the videotape in my pocket. I had always wanted to get the upper hand over my smart-ass sister. She had traded on the fact that she was my parent's favorite for as long as I could remember. They acted as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Little Miss Perfect! And ever since she had started junior high school she had treated me like shit. Now all that was about to change. Little did she know just how much the center of power between us had shifted. And it was all because of a little porno tape I owned - a tape staring her. It had to be the best porno tape in the world. And the feeling of power it gave me was the best fucking feeling I'd ever felt in my life.


By Friday, the next day, I was feeling much better. I was no fool though. Using my bout with stomach flu as an excuse, and faking continued mild nausea, I managed to score an additional day off from school before the weekend. Even my mother, having been called at work the previous day, was willing to gave me the benefit of the doubt for once. I needed some time free with my parents out of the house while I considered my options and made plans. And I had a very special movie I wanted to review.

"Now you're sure you don't want anything to eat before I go, Kenneth?" my mother fretted, hovering over me like a hen with one of her chicks.

"No Mom. I don't have much of an appetite" I said. I knew this would convince her that I was truly ill. I was usually always hungry.

"Well, if you feel hungry later, there's plenty in the fridge" she continued. "You can make yourself something."

"I don't think so Mom, but thanks anyway" I lied. I was hungry enough to eat a horse, and planned to start stuffing myself as soon as her car left the driveway.

"Are you sure you'll be OK?" she finished. "I've got to get going now."

"I'll be fine Mom. I'm seventeen years old. I can take care of myself."

She gave me a look like she doubted my assertion, but finally turned to leave.

"You can call me if you have any problems. I'm sure the bank won't mind."

"I know Mom. Have a good day at work."

She finally left the room. I listened to her walk down the stairs and heard the front door close. The engine of her car came to life, and the sounds soon told me that she had backed out into the street and left. I got up and peeked out the window just to make sure. The driveway was clear. I was alone.

I was also starving. I had lost whatever food was in me the day before and had been in no mood to eat last night. I was in the mood now. Time to start what I expected to be a busy day. I threw my blue robe over my pajamas, when to the closet, removed a certain videotape from the inner pocket of my old Boy Scout jacket (a place I was pretty certain Mom wouldn't look in), and headed down the stairs. First stop - the kitchen.

The coffee Mom had made was still hot, and I poured myself a cup. Next up were three eggs scrambled, with cheese, a couple of strips of microwaved bacon, and toast with butter and marmalade. I topped everything off with another cup of coffee, sweet and light this time. I knew I shouldn't eat heavy after yesterday's misadventure, but I couldn't help myself. Breakfast was wonderful.

I then headed for the living room with my cup. A quick scan ensured that the curtains were drawn. I wouldn't want the neighbors to see the video that I was about to watch. I removed the tape from the pocket of my robe and inserted it in the 8mm videodeck sitting beside the standard VHS one. This was the only 8mm video player in the house, and I wanted to view this tape under the best of circumstances. The living room's 35 inch Sony would ensure that I did.

I sat back on the living room sofa and picked up the remote control. It was a fancy one, able to control all the electronics in the home theater. I began pushing buttons. The television screen came up, followed by the sound system. Some stupid morning show was on - a local "Today" show wanna-be. Finally the video deck went to "Play" and the screen turned blue. An image flickered on, rolled once and then locked into sync.

The picture on the screen was the one I had seen in my viewfinder the previous day, only with about 1000 percent better quality. Instead of the liquid crystal display of the camera, the 35 inch Sony displayed every nuance, every detail of the action, practically every hair on Amanda's head. The sound was the only thing that was second rate. The camcorder's built-in mike had been too far away to pick up good sound. I didn't care. The image on the TV more than made up for the imperfect sound. Between the improved display and the zoom lens, I had a better view from the videotape than I had received yesterday in person. The image was sharp, the color was vivid, and the camera's automatic brightness control ensured that the lighting was near perfect. It was a stunning picture.

The image was one of Amanda and her partner engaged in a hot sixty-nine. I felt my dick stiffen. Watching my sister in action was a real turn-on. She appeared to really know how to wrap her lips around a hard cock. And the professor was no slouch either. He was eating her pussy like there was no tomorrow. My hard-on was rampant now. I couldn't stand it any longer. Grabbing a tissue from the box next to the sofa and dropping my pajama bottoms around my ankles, I took hold my cock and started jacking off, my eyes glued to the video images of my sister. My sister and the professor were approaching orgasm on the screen, and I was right there with them. When the professor started to shot I did too, filling the tissue with semen. I imagined it was my dick that Amanda's lips were wrapped around. I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my life.

Inspiration struck me as I came back to earth. I realized the perfect way to use the tape on my sister. I would humiliate her. I could make her my whore - blackmail her into giving me sex. Or at least make her think that was what I wanted. I could string her along for several weeks, letting her believe I wanted to force her into fucking me. She probably would believe it - I certainly had the right materials to blackmail her. It wouldn't take a lot of acting on my part.

Of course, in reality I would never do something like that. I had never really had trouble getting girls, and I certainly didn't need to force anyone into having sex with me. But Amanda was a special case. I resented the attention our parents gave her, and how she acted toward me. She didn't treat me very well, but maybe I could teach her a lesson - show her how it felt when the shoe was on the other foot. I couldn't help thinking that a little revenge might not be a bad thing.

I began making my plans on just how I would let her know I had her in my power. The first thing I would have to do was pull some stills off the videotape. I had a video capture card on my own computer. That would take care of that problem. Then I would have to see that Amanda came across the stills while ensuring that my parents didn't. The only way I could see to do that was to put the pictures on the computer in her bedroom. My parents never touched her computer (neither one of them was very computer-literate). Neither did I for that matter - or at least I hadn't in the past. I knew that this fact was about to change. Finally I needed to be able to automatically display the pictures. I knew that there had be any number of slide show programs available on the web for downloading. I plotted exactly how I was going to spring my little trap on my sister.

But first I was going to finish watching my videotape. I planned on whacking off again while watching the professor fuck my slut sister. Then I would spend the rest of the day setting up Amanda's little surprise package.


It was about three weeks before I was able to drop my little bomb on my sister. She was in the habit of spending half the weekend at the house about once a month - "keeping in touch" she called it. It really was just an excuse to get her dirty laundry washed for free and indulge herself with a few good meals. Not that the dorm food at her college was that bad, but no one was about to mistake it for Mom's home cooking. And she knew that on the weekends she was home Mom tended to prepare her favorites because Amanda's visits were "special occasions". So I set everything up to make her latest visit particularly memorable.

I made sure I was home from school when her little red Honda pulled into the driveway. That was at about four in the afternoon, and it would be almost five-thirty before Dad got home and another hour after that before the bank closed and Mom arrived. I stayed hidden in my bedroom while Amanda entered the house and went to her room. Then I waited.

As usual when she was home, Amanda soon headed for the Jacuzzi in the master bathroom. That was another thing she missed while living in the dorm. Only showers were available there. The chance to lay back in the Jacuzzi and relax while the swirling bubbles massaged her body was something Amanda really missed. I only had to wait a few minutes until I heard the whirlpool's pump begin operating. I now had the perfect opportunity to enter her bedroom, knowing that she would remain occupied for the next twenty minutes and that the sound of the bath would cover up any noises I might make.

I slipped into her room and headed straight toward my goal. Switching on the computer and monitor on her desk, I watched as it booted up. Then I grabbed the mouse and brought up a view of the file system. I began clicking my way down to an obscure sub-directory I had hidden in the system directory. Its name was innocuous enough. I had made sure of that. No one casually browsing would take note of it, but what it contained was pure dynamite - a small slide show program and about twenty-five jpeg video capture images. I had chosen the pictures carefully. Each was sharp, clear, and explicit. And every one left no doubt of who was being shown and what they were doing.

I took my leave, returning to my room at the other end of the hall while the pictures were presented in order on my sister's computer monitor. I heard the sound of the pump for the Jacuzzi stop and waited for my sister to dry off and return up the stairs to her room. I wondered how long it would take for her to notice the monitor screen.

It did not take very long at all. A loud call echoed down the hall.

"Kenneth!" I heard her yell to me. "Have you been sneaking around my room? I'm gonna kick your ass if I find..."

And then there was total silence.

I could imagine the scene taking place, as Amanda suddenly realized what she was seeing. She would be staring wide- eyed at the images unfolding before her - each one more explicit than the one before. And then the realization of what it all meant would hit her. I savored the moment.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.