Cousin's Farmyard Fun - Cover

Cousin's Farmyard Fun

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - She never realized the joys of living on a farm until now.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oh, Barbara, what do I... do?"

Pardner was standing there in front of the two women. Barbara lay next to her cousin, her hands at her sides, her head resting against the headboard. She was panting, heavy and hard. She stared at the big dog, feeling her cunt swollen open. Christina's tonguing had done the trick! She was in high heat now, her cuntmeat slick, swollen, throbbing, aching for something to touch it, to lick it, to fuck it!

"Just lay there," she whispered, feeling her cunt aching, throbbing for the dog's touch.

Pardner spread out his forelegs, looking from one woman to the other, his eyes rolling in his head. Then he dropped down, his tail tucked between his legs as he headed first for Barbara's pussy. The blonde shivered, sucking in a wheezing breath through her flared nostrils. She felt his touch, his furry sides brushing up against her legs once more. Closing her eyes Barbara shuddered at the first touch of his tongue along her fleshy thighs. Christina was touching her too, reaching over and pinching her nipples with one thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, he's going to touch you... He's going to fuck you with his tongue," the brunette whispered, her lips nearly touching her cousin's ear.

Barbara tensed, squeezing her ass muscles tightly together as her friend pinched her tit harder. Pardner was panting into her spit-soaked cuntal thicket. She could hear his breathing, feel it against her wet pussymeat. And then... and then.

"Uhhhhh... ooohhhhhh!"

Her knees jerked up once more, gently settling back to the mattress. She rolled the back of her head against the headboard, letting Christina do what she pleased with her nipples.

Her friend was rubbing one hand over her belly, having dropped her head to her tits. And now she was mouthing them, sucking at the nipples. And all the while Pardner was there, driving his tongue around and around her cunt, licking up the juices oozing from her pussy.

"Oh God, God... !"

"Good doggy, good Pardner," Christina gasped, turning around and watching as the animal wedged himself more tightly between her cousin's thighs.

"Uhhhh yes, yesssssssss," Barbara hissed, rubbing the backs of her naked legs against the mattress.

Squeezing her ass muscles together again hard, Barbara tilted her cunt up toward him. The dog nosed her thigh, then dragged his tongue up along the throbbing cuntal mound. Her outer cuntlips peeled back stickily from that pressure.

"God!"

And Christina was back to her tits once more, drawing one tit nub in between her lips and chewing teasingly at it while flailing her tongue against the surrounding itchy flesh. It was mind- boggling for Barbara to be stimulated by two separate things at the same time--Christina at her nipples, Pardner at her cunt. Barbara cried out as her cuntal muscles spasmed hard against the dog's furry snout. It was lovely, wonderful, having both of them playing with her at the same time!

"Ohhhh, Barbara, does he do this for a long time?" Christina panted, her eyes wide with excited lust.

"Till I cum... ohhhhh, God, I think I'm going to die it's soooooo gooood!"

"Oh yes, good," Christina echoed, moving to the other tit.

At the same time she was smoothing her fingers along Barbara's silken white thighs, letting them stray more than once over to her cousin's pussy. Pardner moved his head around and licked her hand, encouraging her to finger the blonde while he tongued her.

The combination of a finger and tongue was almost too much! She arched her spine, banging the back of her head against the headboard frantically. Christina was trailing the edge of one nail along the slick, sensitive flesh between her inner and outer cuntlips. When she neared the sparking clit, Pardner took over, tonguing her fingers, then moving his muzzle down into the center of her pussy and driving his tongue in deep.

"Yaggggghhh!"

"Oh you like it, you like it!" the brunette panted hotly.

"Yes, oh God yes!" Christina kept fingering her cousin, slipping yet another finger into the hot, clasping pussy.

Pardner licked harder and harder, whining, digging once more against her thighs. Barbara was going mad with sensation, babbling, rolling her head from side to side as her cousin's finger fucked her. And all along Pardner was licking her, driving his tongue into her fuzzy cunt as he had done before.

And then it was gone! Barbara opened her eyes, having felt the big German shepherd pulling his tongue from her cunt. He was staring at Christina, his eyes riveted to her swollen pussy. The brunette drew back, eyeing her cousin uneasily.

"Go ahead," Barbara said, smiling weakly. "He's your dog."

Pardner moved to the other woman, stepping carefully over Barbara's lithe legs and settling down between Christina's. The young woman shivered, drawing one hand to her mouth to stifle a cry as she felt his tongue press up against her cunt. It was a tentative lick. The big animal rolled his brown eyes up, his tail swishing slowly from side to side as he studied his mistress.

"Let him, let him," Barbara whispered, chewing her lower lip.

"But..."

Christina said little more. The dog moved in, wedging his powerful body between her legs and starting to drive his tongue up and down her cunt.

"Oooooohhh! Ahhhhhhh!"

Christina drew her hands up and down her belly, tracing the soft curves of her developed body with her fingertips while the animal centered his licking attention on her clit. The tiny pink bump was so sensitive!

"You like it, Christina? You see what happened to me? Oh God, you see?" Barbara whispered, holding her friend tightly.

"Yes, yes, oh, it's so... so good, so very good," the woman babbled.

Barbara watched wide-eyed as her friend writhed under Pardner's affection. The brunette shifted her ass from side to side as she had, bending her knees, spreading her thighs for the animal while rubbing the soles of her bare feet against Pardner's sides. She was whimpering, gasping through her opened mouth. Barbara couldn't take it much longer. She rolled over to one side, opened her mouth and began sucking on one of Christina's tits.

How she loved feeling that sensitive nipple between her teeth! She knew what Christina was feeling as she nibbled the rubbery tip, sanding the top with her tongue. She heard her cousin crying out, felt the woman shuddering against her body while she and Pardner worked on her.

And then Pardner was back to her. The animal was going wild, jumping from woman to woman. Barbara jerked her head back at the first touch of his hot, wet tongue, her knees banging against Christina's. In a moment she felt the dog lurching forward. He started eating at her cunt with a wild appetite.

The effect of so much hot, musky pussy was turning the animal into a wild beast. His nose moved up and down her cunt, the maw forcing her cuntlips apart. She went insane, feeling him stretching the mouth of her slick cuntal mouth.

Moaning loudly, Barbara writhed her shoulders against the headboard. Christina was fondling her tits again, sucking them, rubbing her legs against her cousin's while Pardner took care of her cunt. It was so good, so very, very good having her cousin and this pet at the same time.

"Uhhhhh."

Pardner was growling louder now. He nipped his teeth along the swollen outer labes of her cunt. The feeling was wild! It hurt her, hurt in a way that made her feel so deliciously good. Barbara humped her back wildly, pressing her cuntal mound up harder against his maw. She wanted him to eat her without inhibition.

"Ohhhhh, Barbara," Christina sighed, looking at her writhing friend.

"It's... it's so good! Oh God, I don't think I can stand much more of it!"

Barbara clawed at the dog's big, furry back, knocking Christina away from her for a second. She wanted the dog, wanted all of him! She didn't want to share the animal with someone else. She needed that tongue, needed it so bad!

"Pardner," she cried, closing her eyes, feeling cunt-ripping spasms slam through her pussy.

How her clit burned and itched! How her thighs shivered and tensed under the dog's constant licking. And still there was more, more sensation, more to be felt before her climax. Barbara knew this instinctively and held onto the big licking German shepherd.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she whimpered, clawing at the animal once more, beating the heels of her feet against Pardner's sides.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.