Cousin's Farmyard Fun - Cover

Cousin's Farmyard Fun

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She never realized the joys of living on a farm until now.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Ohhh, lick me doggy. Oh yes, yes, lick my cunt."

It was incredible that she was crooning to the dog now. But Barbara didn't care. Her pride, her reputation were gone now. All that mattered was that lovely animal wedged tightly between her thighs, his tongue touching her clit again and again. Oh, how she thought she'd piss from excitement when he touched the rounded red little clit, pressing it down into the surrounding damp juice- puddled flesh.

"Mmmmmmmm..."

There could be nothing else like this! Barbara tossed her ass in the air like a crazy woman, her toes curling, digging into the damp grass while Pardner dragged his tongue up and down her cunt sloppily.

Bizarre images rushed through her mind, pictures of Brad fucking her, of Lightning standing there in the stall, his head twisted around, those brown eyes staring at her as she stroked his sides. And over it all, cutting through her thoughts, was the feel of that hungry animal between her spit-flecked thighs. She raised her knees a little more, feeling almost like a dog herself. She couldn't speak any more. Growling almost like Pardner, Barbara wriggled down toward the bushes, frantically caressing the big German shepherd with her thighs.

"Oh God, God, oh you're soooo good, Pardner, SOOOOO very, very good..."

The sounds of Pardner's mouth sucking on her steamy cunt were too much. She was clenching the grass, pulling it out of the lawn.

The dog was growling, growing wilder with each passing second. Then, without any warning, he started licking her belly as well, moving up to her tits and armpits. What made her stay on her back and let him? Yes, it was her own sexuality, her own perversion, her need for this dog.

"Fuck... oh God, fuck..."

She was holding onto the animal harder now, her hands braced around his thick neck, her thighs rubbing up against his sides. Raising her eyes, she found herself staring at the large German shepherd. How beautiful he looked! Beautiful and powerful, powerful enough to tear her to pieces. But instead he was licking her to death, licking that wonderful tongue all over her body, concentrating on her pussy.

Her hips were moving crazily down, up and down in a fucking motion. She felt the grass tickling the sweaty hot crack between her asscheeks, touching her asshole. The dog was down at her feet now, mouthing her toes and ankles. It had to be that musky aroma of her pussy turning him on. Raising one leg higher than the other, Barbara bent it at the knee and began petting his strong back with the bare soles of her foot. That touch, that wonderful touch of his hot fur against the sensitive spots between her toes drove her wild. Pounding her fists against the ground, Barbara growled, arching her back, wallowing her shoulder blades against the grass.

"Nuhhhhhhrrrrr! Huhhhhhhrrrr! Huhhhhrrrr!"

Barbara had surrendered completely, giving him her cunt, every hidden fold and hollow. There was nothing to be held back from him.

"Cummmmm! Oh God, I'm... uhhh. I'm gonna cummmmmm!"

It was like a rusty blade severing all her nerve-endings at once. Barbara whipped her thighs up and down so fast she thought she could hear them humming in the wind! A loud clash of thunder exploded in her ears while brilliant lights popped before her eyes.

Pardner's licking was too rough, too concentrated for her to climax. The sharp edge of that joy cut through her again and again. Barbara cried out, spasmed, then convulsed inward around her licked cunt. Rolling around on the ground as if she were possessed, the woman kept jerking and spasming, at times kicking the dog hard in the muzzle.

But Pardner wouldn't be shoved away from her pussy. Keeping close to her, he stretched out his tongue and kept licking at the wet, red-hot flesh. He gouged and lapped until she finally lay more quietly on her back, letting him drive his hot snout into her cuntal mouth. Barbara jerked into the fetal position, the big German shepherd wedging strongly between her thighs. Barbara cried out again, jerking her head back while clawing at the dog's furry sides. Oh God, God, she could both feel and hear him growling in her cunt, scratching her sensitive flesh, burrowing his nose in there as if there was something more to find.

"Noooo!"

Her climax seemed to go on and on forever! Pardner wriggled his narrow ass, his forepaws wide set on the lawn as he kept trying to keep her cuntlips open to him.

Barbara bucked backward, away from the animal, squirming on the grass. She was being tortured with spasms too intense to stand. This was worse, far more powerful than the climax she had had with Pardner the first time. It had reached the intensity of her orgasm with Brad. But there the big stud had been around to hold her down, pin her to the straw with his hard, muscled body. Now there was nothing to hold her back, nothing but the whimpering dog still trying to get into her pussy.

"Pardner... uhhhhh..."

There were hot flecks striking her thighs, making stringy lines up and down one side of her body. It was then that Barbara realized that Pardner was rubbing his furry cock against her calf and knee. He was humping forward with wild movements and each time he did the red cock spear sprayed doggie jizz all over her!

"God!"

She felt sick. Babbling, staggering to her feet, the confused blonde stumbled through the rear garden toward the house. No, Christina couldn't see her like this! This was another thing she would have to hide from her cousin. Feeling her dress clinging to the wet doggie cum oozing down her legs Barbara clapped one hand over her opened mouth, gagging with horror and revulsion at herself. What had she done? Dear God in heaven, was there no limit to her depravity?

Reaching the back door, the young woman quietly opened it, stepping into the darkened kitchen while holding her breath. No, she couldn't confront her cousin now. Barbara knew she would be sobbing out the truth, crying and choking while Christina stood there wide-eyed and horrified. She couldn't take that. Not now, not while her mind was whirling around so crazily. She had to think, had to have time to sort things out.

Thank God Christina was still working at her desk, involved in all those figures. Barbara locked the back door, then quietly moved through the living room to the stairs. She felt a wave of incredible weariness sweep over her as she rushed up to the second floor.

"Oh, thank God!" she whispered, reaching her room and closing the door behind her.

For several moments Barbara stood there, head in her hands, breathing heavily while pressing her fingertips to her forehead. If Christina ever found out, if anyone ever found out the depths of her degradation, she would simply die! No one could ever know. Not even Christina, her cousin and closest, dearest friend.

Christina would be looking for her soon. Barbara knew she would have to pull herself together, to forget about that dog and what he'd done to her. Barbara tried to smile, tried to see something in what had happened besides the terrible guilty gloom threatening to sweep over her. He was just a horny dog. And she had been horny too. Things just... happened. That was all. There was nothing to be dramatic about. It had just happened.

But did this happen to every woman? Wasn't she the abnormal one? Wasn't she unusual going out and actually looking for things like this?

She might be able to excuse Pardner's attack. But it was harder to excuse herself. Oh God, she was so tired. Barbara felt as if she had to sleep, to rest. In the morning things would be different.

"Barbara?"

Christina was calling her from downstairs! Straightening up and squaring her shoulders, Barbara brushed back her long blonde hair, glancing at herself in the mirror. Her mouth still had a swollen, slightly depraved look to it while her cheeks were flushed. Would Christina notice? Would she be too involved in all her figures to see that her cousin was still panting, panting like an animal, like a dog, like the bitch she was?

Barbara shivered, still feeling Pardner's hot, sexy tongue slipping up and down her inner thighs. How she had thrashed under his light touch, pranced her ass high in the air while his furry muzzle tunneled into her convulsing pussy! Oh, would she do it again? Would she let the animal touch her cunt with his tongue-- perhaps do something even more?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.