Cousin's Farmyard Fun - Cover

Cousin's Farmyard Fun

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She never realized the joys of living on a farm until now.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"You certainly seem quiet today," Christina observed, closing the ledger book and turning around.

Barbara was sitting in the same sofa Pardner had "attacked" her in. Leafing through a magazine, she felt her mind wandering, wandering back to the day two days ago when the animal had jumped on her and brushed her cunt with his tongue.

"Hm? Oh, just thinking about how relaxing it's been since I've come here," Barbara mused out loud, feeling a little ill at ease under her cousin's questioning.

She was really thinking about the dog, about how good his body had felt against hers, about how that tongue had touched her clit, her pussylips. How she would have loved to have had that feeling now! Her fingers trembled, the magazine shaking in her hand. Barbara put the paper down and turned back toward Christina.

"It's been wonderful getting away from the city and visiting you."

"Oh, that's nothing. Glad to do it. Say, you might enjoy going out to the barn and taking another look at that new horse I bought," Christina said, smiling openly at her cousin.

"Oh?"

"Finally finished the purchase," Christina sighed, giving her a pleased look. "I've even had some offers already about studding."

Barbara felt a shiver race up and down her spine while a strange kind of heat began to radiate through her pussy. She frowned at her reaction to this simple news, wondering what on earth could be going through her mind.

"I've named him Lightning," Christina announced, obviously pleased with herself. "What do you think?"

"Sounds good," Barbara muttered, rubbing her fingertips along her upper arms. "I think I will take a stroll into the barn. That would be good." She put the magazine to one side.

"See you in a bit."

Christina went back to her bookkeeping while Barbara walked through the kitchen and out the back door. It was nearly four in the afternoon. The heat of the day was at its peak, seeming to paralyze everything in the area. A few of the hands were walking lazily down the slope to the east toward their quarters. In the distance she could hear some larks calling to one another. Wiping her damp palms on her Levi's, Barbara strolled easily toward the barn. Lightning. That was a good name, a powerful name, and an appropriate name for such a powerful white stallion.

Stopping at the half-opened barn door Barbara examined herself for a moment. What was she feeling? Her heart was beating. She was sweating, the perspiration soaking her light-pink cotton shirt. The blonde shook her head, confused at her reaction. She was only going to see a horse, not her... lover.

Feeling a little silly Barbara stepped into the large warm building. Earlier that day Lightning had been out in the fields exercising. Now he was eating. In the dark distance she could hear him munching his oats. Again the woman stopped, putting one hand to her throat and breathing in with difficulty; Her flesh was tingly, crawling with... with excitement.

Yes, that's what it was. She couldn't deny it. Excitement! But why? Why was she feeling this way about him? Out of her mind. She had to be out of her mind to have this kind of sensation racing through her brain and body.

Barbara knew she should have raced from the barn, run out the door and never returned. But something drew her on, pushed her through the thick darkness toward the big animal.

She walked as if possessed, her feet shuffling through the hay stubble on the floor. Stall after stall slowly went by. And then Barbara reached it, reached Lightning's stall. What a beautiful animal! Stopping there in front of him, pressing her palms against her thighs, she stood in awe of the stallion.

"Lightning..."

She whispered his name, felt her heart contract when he raised his head from the feedbag and looked at her. A shock of white hair hung over his forehead while his big brown eyes rolled up and stared at her. He snorted, his nostrils quivering, his hind legs stomping nervously on the ground.

"Don't worry, boy. I'm not going to hurt you," she said in a reassuring voice.

What was wrong with her? Why was she feeling so aroused from being so close to this beast? Raising one hand, Barbara put her fingers to her cheeks. She was burning up! Dear God, she was on fire!

"Easy, Lightning, easy..."

Barbara walked up to the stall, one hand stretched in front of her. She crooned to the big horse, her body trembling with an excitement foreign to her up to this moment. He was snorting again, shaking his head, his long, beautiful mane fluttering over his neck. Again he pawed the ground nervously. Barbara drew her hand back a second, then stretched it forward tentatively. In a moment she found herself petting the beast, feeling his warm body against her hand.

She had to have more, had to feel more!

Trembling, Barbara reached down and opened the stall. Lightning paused, his big eyes rolling toward her as she stepped in, one hand constantly on his body. She felt her flesh crawling with a new kind of electricity! She was breathing hard now, breathing as hard as she had when Pardner had jumped her and licked her pussy into climax.

"Easy, Lightning, it's all right," she whispered.

Barbara stood along the stallion's side now, pressing her body against his. He whinnied, twisting his head around and staring at the trembling young woman. Why was that awful tingle in her cunt getting worse? What kind of person was she turning into?

"God... oh my God, what's... What's happening to me?" she whispered to herself.

Feeling her strength draining from her, Barbara leaned heavily against the big animal. Lightning whinnied and snorted again, swishing his full tail up against her. Closing her eyes the woman concentrated, trying to push away that burning, throbbing itch. How wet her pussy felt! When she moved her hips slightly, rubbing her thighs against Lightning's muscled sides she felt more hot juice seep out.

It was bad, really bad! Christina was there inside the house, thinking her cousin was just having an innocent visit with the big beast. And there she was, nearly embracing him! With another shuddering sigh Barbara stretched out one hand, rubbing her fingers along Lightning's flesh. What a strong, handsome, powerful animal he was! She could feel his muscles rippling under her light touch, heard the animal's breathing become strong, even labored.

Turning her head, Barbara rested one cheek against the stallion's side, closing her eyes and feeling his head radiate against her flesh. Her hand was stretching back, back to the rounded curves of his rump. Again Barbara moved her hips, feeling the subtle rub of her cuntlips as they slipped across her clit. She paused for a moment, feeling the excruciating tickle get worse.

A horse! She was having these feelings with a horse! Biting down on her lip, the woman stretched her hand out a little further, a little more until she was touching his balls. Lightning whinnied loudly, turning around, bumping his body against the rear of the wooden stall.

"Oh God!"

Barbara drew back, both hands pressed to her lips as she gazed at the animal in horror.

What had she nearly done? What was becoming of her? Closing her eyes and shaking her head, she rushed from the stall, suddenly finding herself crashing into Brad Edmunds.

"It's not right leaving the stall open," he said dryly, catching her in both hands and holding her by the shoulders.

"Oh! You... you startled me," Barbara said in confusion.

Had he seen her? Had he been watching her with Lightning, seen her caress, guessed what had been going through her mind? Jolts of embarrassed shame rushed through her mind as Brad reached around and shut the stall gate. Lightning whinnied once more, then draped his head over the front of his box and began munching on his oats again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.