Cousin's Farmyard Fun - Cover

Cousin's Farmyard Fun

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She never realized the joys of living on a farm until now.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Uhhhhh... God, God, it's so... good, so good," Barbara moaned, pushing her fingers into the pillow behind her head.

It was the same lush, swampy feeling she had experienced years ago when Joe had first touched her with his fingers, rubbing them over her cuntal mound while undressing her.

Now it was a dog. Barbara had only managed to scoot her panties down halfway. The dog was nosing up hotly between her white shivering thighs now, rubbing his snout against the juice- soaked crotch panel.

"Uhhhhh, oh Pardner... what are you making me do?"

Barbara rocked her body from side to side, drawing her fingers up along her thighs, then reaching back again and holding tightly onto the clattering headboard. The dog was nuzzling her cunt, pressing his warm snout against the thin pink silk of her panties, pushing the material up into her hot cunt. The feeling was wild, something she had never felt before!

The warm, silky rub of her juice-soaked panties against the folds of her convulsing pussy walls drove her even higher sexually than before! And then he began licking, dragging his tongue sloppily along her ass, then moving down to the soft spots behind her knees.

Barbara rolled her head over the crushed pillow, prancing her ass high in the air while curling her spine in excitement. Strands of her silky blonde hair clung to her cheeks and the corners of her mouth while she drew her knees up from the mattress, then let them sag slowly back down again. Peering up over her thunderous high- riding tits, she saw the dog there, saw him crouched between her long, slender legs. How odd it looked, seeing something that furry settled down in that oh too private spot, his tongue stretched out and touching her all over!

"Mmmmmmm..."

And then the image of that big white horse flitted across her mind. His power, his... his sexuality. Barbara remembered the warm, furry feeling of his coat and trembled, her cunt puckering up once more, the muscles trying to grip the big German shepherd's snout while Barbara began breathing wheezily through her flared nostrils again.

She was a bitch, a panting, yowling bitch under Pardner's trained tongue. She writhed her body against the bed, her fists pounding the mattress, the backs of her naked legs flailing wildly against the sheets. Again and again she breathed the dog's name, stretching out her hands, curling her fingers in his warm, fuzzy coat while hunching up into his snout.

"Ohhh..."

All the way. She was going to go all the way! To hell with morality. Moving one hand down, Barbara was about to shove her panties off when she heard a change in Pardner's growling. He suddenly became more savage. And then there was the sound of ripping fabric and the feel of her panties being tugged down off her thighs. More ripping. And finally the panties came off, torn from her body by the large animal!

Barbara cried out in fear as she peered down heavy-lidded and watched Pardner backing away with the shredded pink briefs in his teeth. He tossed his head around, the panties whipping against his furry flesh. Then they flew off the bed, floating down to the floor.

"Oh God!"

He was licking her steadily now, tenderly with that wonderful hot tongue of his. The warm spittle oozed down her splayed thighs while his furry sides tickled her flesh deliciously. It was that tenderness, that gentle, wet brush of his maw that made her close her eyes tight again and squeeze her fingernails hard against her damp palms.

"Ohhhhhh... oh my God, yesss, yes, it's so wonderful!"

The dog's tongue licked higher and higher, stretching up along the insides of her thighs. It was so devastating, so evilly exciting. Barbara felt her world whirling around her madly as she tensed her thigh muscles and began hunching into the dog's mouth. The animal whimpered appreciatively, moving the long tip of his snout from side to side. Barbara caught her breath, feeling her heart almost stop at the touch of the animal's tongue against her clit.

The frantic blonde wallowed her shoulder blades against the mattress, arching her spine once more and rubbing the backs of her legs against the silken sheets. Now every square inch of her body had come alive under the dog's affectionate tonguing! Moving both hands to the center of her body, Barbara found herself catching the dog's head in her hands. She stopped twisting on the squeaking bed for a moment, staring at him. He started that low growl in his throat again, his eyes slitting his ears pinned back.

"Oh God, God, this is... is awful... It's so... Uhhhhhh..."

Barbara dropped her hands to her sides, feeling another rush of spasms race through her pussy. Pardner had dropped back and opened his jaw, sinking the forward fangs into her white quivering flesh. The effect was maddening! Barbara whimpered through her flared nostrils, beating her fists against the mattress while snapping her head from side to side. Brilliant lights of oranges and reds popped in front of her eyes. Pardner let go for the flash of a second, then bit higher on her thigh. The burning explosion of her nerves being stimulated made her heart pound heavily in her chest. Pardner was pushing his big shoulders farther between her splayed thighs. She felt her legs being pushed apart and let it happen. Yes, she wanted that tongue all over her, in her!

Sobbing, rolling to one side on the bed, Barbara curled her legs up, pressing her knees against her tits and feeling the German shepherd's tongue sliding up and down, wetting down her ass, then curling around and touching her cuntlips. She cried out, clawing at the sheets, pushing her ass backward for the dog to lick.

It was unbelievable how good the feeling was. She heard Pardner whimpering, felt him moving the long tip of his snout from side to side. The dog was growling louder. She could feel his paws scratching against her back and asscheeks, feel his breath against her back. Barbara let out another groan and rolled back on her ass, letting her knees fall apart for the animal.

"Ohhhh..."

She was rolling her head from side to side, gasping for air while the dog moved around and stuck his maw back onto her cunt. It was wild! His tongue slopped over the sensitive inner flesh of her thigh. How she loved it, loved the hot, wet licking sensation of his tongue moving up and down her body! Barbara writhed like a snake, her nipples getting hard, itchy. If she had the time she would have taken her dress off completely and let the animal go crazy over her body. But there was no time. She felt her cunt burning, sizzling under the animal's ferocious sexual attack. She was going to cum! Barbara knew it, could feel it.

"Uhhhhhhhh..."

She drew her legs together, rubbing the spit-slicked flesh against Pardner's warm, fuzzy sides! Oh, oh, how lovely it was hearing the dog licking her, hearing his tongue smacking against her juice-soaked pussylips! Groaning, Barbara raised her ass again off the bed, letting it hang there trembling, feeling the dog's tongue curling around her pussy once more, bringing more and more sensation from her clit!

"Ohhhhhh God, God!"

How expertly his long pink tongue slipped around her small inner cuntlips. It petted her cut, making the tiny pink nub sputter with wild excitement. Raising her head, Barbara peered through her eyelashes and saw the dog resting there on his belly, his maw buried in the blonde cuntal thicket between her legs. How odd! How excitingly odd to see an animal resting like that between her shivering thighs! Barbara let out a sharp cry of ecstasy and fell back onto the mattress, undulating her naked legs.

"Ummmm... oh Pardner, do it, do it! Oh God, suck my cunt! Uhhhhh..."

Moving her hands down her belly Barbara felt the fire rising in her pussy. Sliding her fingers down a little further, she felt Pardner's tongue loving her cunt. Oh yes, yes, he was wonderful! She rubbed her fingertips along the rubbery swollen sides of her outer cuntlips, edging up to her clit. When she touched the tiny nub, Barbara thought someone had touched her body with a live electric wire. Pardner's tongue was wriggling there too and the double touch nearly drove her over the brink! She arched her back, wallowing her shoulders against the groaning mattress while she drew her legs up and spread her thighs even more for the cunt- hungry animal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.