Cousin's Farmyard Fun - Cover

Cousin's Farmyard Fun

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - She never realized the joys of living on a farm until now.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Barbara stood by Lightning's right side, her cunt on fire. Juice trickled teasingly, maddeningly through the wild thicket of her blonde cuntal hairs while her swollen. Pussymeat throbbed with unspeakable lust. She swayed slightly from side to side, her tits swinging together. The nipples were turgid, tingling with excitement as she curled her toes into the soft, itchy hay stubble at her feet.

Christina had nearly draped herself over the horse, embracing him by the neck and cooing softly to the beast while rubbing her naked body back and forth against his heaving sides.

Barbara dropped her eyes as she stood there by his hindquarters. A slight shiver made the stallion's flesh quiver excitingly.

The blonde gasped, putting one hand to her throat. How her heart was beating, pounding so hard she thought it would tear right through her chest! For a moment she hesitated, wondering if she could go through with something like this. It was so... so depraved. And with Christina and Brad nearby it was so public! And yet she needed them. It was a stroke of luck she had found they were as interested in her quirk as she was.

"Think you can take 'im on?" Brad asked, reaching down and scratching his hairy balls.

"I... I don't know," Barbara answered honestly, her eyes moving toward that cock.

Lightning was excited, there was no doubt about that, judging from the way his prick was slowly slipping from its sheath. Already she could see the rounded, glistening head!

Christina was doing her job well, rubbing her body against the animal, touching him, embracing him almost like a human lover.

Tentatively, Barbara stretched out one hand, touching her fingertips against the stallion's white flesh. How warm he was, as warm as she remembered him!

Barbara closed her eyes, feeling that itchy tingle become a hot, throbbing ache between her legs! Her knees buckled and she shivered with lust as her flesh crawled. And still her excitement climbed! Barbara drew the fingers of her right hand back, back along the high curve of his right thigh, along the line of his leg muscles until she reached the back swell of his ass. There she stopped, closing her eyes once more, inhaling a deep, shuddering breath through her mouth. She took one step forward, then another until she found herself up against the panting beast!

"Oh Lightning!" she breathed, shrugging her shoulders and feeling a light ripple of lust shiver over her flesh.

It was better than with Pardner, almost better than with Brad! She touched the animal now with her body, rubbing her swelling cunt-lips over the stallion's warm, smooth sides. Yes, she knew how her cousin was feeling now as she moaned up front. How deliciously good it was, feeling that animal's furry sides touching her cuntlips, tickling the sensitive flesh just beyond her inner labes as they peeled back from the light force of that rubbing. Back and forth, back and forth she rubbed her body against Lightning's sides until a strange hot/cold rush of sensations slammed into her cunt.

"Uhhhhh..."

Barbara fought with herself not to cum, pushing herself away from the big horse while biting down on her lower lip for control.

"You're ready, baby, as ready as you'll ever be."

"Yes, ready," Barbara said in a dreamlike voice.

"Come on, let's help her," Brad said to Christina.

Reluctantly the brunette let go of her new stallion, turning and moving toward Brad.

Again Barbara glanced down at the horse's cock. God! It was at full-length, a huge funnel-shaped thing dangling from between his hind legs, the coconut-sized balls up tight against his groin!

Barbara swallowed down a lump of excitement, feeling her chest tighten while her mouth went dry. The air she sucked in burned the insides of her nostrils. Fucking a horse! Yes, she was going to be fucking a horse! The thought of it made her heart spin, made her heart skip several beats as she kept her fingers on the animal's big ass.

"Come on."

She felt Brad's fingers grip her arm, then Christina's more gentle touch on the other side. They were forcing her down, turning her around until she was crouched underneath Lightning's hindquarters. At first the animal began pawing the hay-covered barn floor nervously, his hoofs dangerously close to her head. But Barbara reached up and touched his cock with her right hand, shuddering at the warm touch, smiling to herself as the beast whinnied then calmed.

"Oh, good Lightning, yes, good boy. You're going to have some fun with me. Yes," she breathed, hardly able to speak. "Yes, you're going to have lots of fun."

Brad and Christina slipped their hands under the backs of her legs as she rested on the floor. Looking up she saw the powerful, flat underside of Lightning's belly. How her cunt ached and burned for his touch! He was the epitome of strength, of beauty and sleekness!

Her thighs trembled and itched with lust as her friends dragged her down and up. In a moment she felt the weight of her body come to rest on her shoulder blades as Christina and Brad angled up her ass and legs, dragging her toward the horse's hard prick.

"Huhhhhhrrrrr!"

Touching it! Oh God, she felt her cunt touching it!

"Uh, she's so--so heavy!" Christina panted, her eyes wide with excitement as she watched her cousin's cunt rubbing up against Lightning's fat, thick cockhead. Bending her knees the woman shifted position, still holding onto Barbara's legs.

"Just shift the weight a little over to me," Brad suggested. "She's about ready to go."

"Uhhhhhh... ohhhhhh nooooo!" Barbara rolled her head from side to side, stubble clinging to her hair and her dampened cheeks as she felt the fat cockhead working its way into her pussy. Tensing her muscles, trying to straighten her legs, the frantic woman tried tucking her ass back. It was a last bit of fear, the last moment of reluctance. But Brad and Christina kept the pressure up, forcing her forward. Lightning began playing his part too, standing still, even dipping his back a little while snorting loudly through his flaring nostrils. Barbara tried relaxing, then tensed again as she felt the baseball-sized cockhead slipping past the slippery, yet tense, cuntal muscles guarding the entrance to her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.