They Just Go Together - Cover

They Just Go Together

by Thall

Copyright© 2000 by Thall

Erotica Sex Story: A young girl finds a new hobby to pass time and one thing leads to another

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

She has discovered her sexuality. She is a woman, she began having her period over two months ago and she had begun to develope breasts, her little pussy had a little tuft of fine reddish hair growing. She pulled a chair in front of the big mirror in her bedroom. She sat in it with her legs spread wide, feet flat on the floor, then she peeled her pink pussy lips open to inspect herself, she was amazed at the sight of her pussy and as she played with it, she began to get wet, she dipped a finger into the hole, she bought it to her lips and rubbed the juice gently over them, her small pink tounge darted out to taste the juice, it was tangy, with a sharp flavor. Her thirteen year old body shuddered as a tingle shot through her groin.

She pushed a finger into her hole and felt the mucles inside grip her finger. It was so tight inside and warm. The hole grew slicker as she moved her finger in and out. It was such an erotic sight to watch, she wondered if she would ever have a boys penis in her. She knew about sex. She knew that a boy had an appendage called a penis and he would stick it in her to make a baby. That was what her mother told her anyway. But would making a baby feel as good as her finger?

She saw a small bump over the top of her lips, she used her free hand to touch it, using two finger, it was a very good feeling, she seemed to grow hotter, her skin flushing with internal heat, she began to pant.

She felt like she was going to pee all over the place, she watched her body thrash on the chair, her butt hopped up and down, she felt her muscles clamp down around her finger, her juices spurted out to strike the mirror. The young girl thrust her boyish hips up.

She is scared and surprised, the feeling overwhelms her, euphoria, heaven, her eyes close, half slitted. Now she feels like a woman, she has had her first orgasm. Idly she wonders if all women squirt like she does when they cum.

The young woman reaches over and picks up her cigarettes. It is to be her first after sex. It was sex, she had orgasmed. She smiles at her reflection and pulls one of the long white cigarettes from the pack. She rolls it between thumb and forefinger. Her cigarette, she thinks, I am going to smoke a cigarette after cumming.

She smokes between five and six a day. She began just after her periods started, because her mother smokes and she looks so glamour when she does.

She puts the cigarette deep between her lips, so that her lips close over where the filter meets the tobacco. She uses her thumb to turn the wheel on the lighter, waiting for the flame to steady she puts the tip near the flame and sucks, her cheeks hollowing, she does not let the smoke escape like some of her friends do when they first light up. She has found that she likes the first puff, it is so mild. She sucks for five seconds and then removes the cigarette from between her naked lips. She is not allowed to wear any make-up, yet.

She opens her mouth and sees the swirling ball of smoke there, she inhales deeply, the smoke going down her throat in a whoosh of air. She holds it deeply, sighing, it tastes very good, she slowly exhales from her nose as she takes another hard cheek hollowing drag, she sucks in smoke from the corner of her lips, the smoke going down into her young lungs, she begins a double pump, the cigarette lifting between her young lips. She had been able to take two huge draws before and swallow the smoke, now she is working on a triple draw, she inhales the second load of smoke into her lungs and then prepares for another draw, she sucks hard and feels a tingle in her sated pussy. She inhales deeply, her lungs completely full, she holds her breath and then tilts her head at the ceiling, the cigarette between her finger held lightly, finger curled over. Like her mother held hers, very lady like.

She exhales a long three foot stream of tight smoke up over her head and her pussy demands attention.

So she runs her finger down through the lips of her pussy, the cigarette dangled from between her tender lips. She sucks at the filter as she plays with her little pussy.

Could she smoke and jerk herself off at the same time? Slowly she began to rub the little bump over her pussy, she had to have something inside of her. She looked around and picked up her hair brush, gently she placed the handle to her pussy lips and pushed the handle in a little bit, she sucked hard at her cigarette as she pushed slowly, she inhaled, she pulled again, as hard as she cold her cheeks almost collapsing in and she kept drawing until she just could not fill her mouth anymore so she inhaled and began to draw the smoke into her lungs, the cigarette tip burned bright orange, she could feel the smoke entering her lungs, burning her throat, but it felt so right, so good, she continued to pull, the cigarette burned so hot it burned her tender young lips. Her lungs felt so full of smoke, she cried out as she the hairbrush handle pushed against her hymen, she shoved and the pain of the handle splitting her maiden head made her gasp, she exhaled so much smoke from her small body that she instantly came, her juices splattered her coltish thighs and drenched her small ass, she drenched the chairs seat, her butt plopped up and down on the wet surface, she continued exhaling long after the smoke was gone, wisps of smoke curled from her lips and nose. As she was watching herself in the mirror, she needed more smoke, more smoke in her lungs. She pulled on the cigarette between her lips, the ash fell onto her chest, burning for an instant, she jerked, her face was sweating, she felt dizzy, her hand trembled as she removed the cigarette from between her lips and exhaed with a sigh out her nose. Two twin plumes that fanned out and caressed her body.

Not bad for one cigarette. She thought, she crushed out her cigarette and sat smiling at herself in the mirror. Now she had to find a boy that liked to watch her smoke while she jerked herself off.

Maybe she would find one that would use his penis in her while she smoked. Smoking and sex, they just went together, she thought.


She goes over to the big kids side of the school yard, where the high schoolers hang out. She has been watching a fourteen year old boy. She know him quite well in fact, he is a friend of her brothers, she is very interested in him because he hangs around where the smokers go, but he does not smoke. She has noticed he gets a funny look on his face when he watches the girls smoke. He tries to hide it and she wonders if she is the only one with this fascination with smoke. She loves the idea of smoking, of filling her young lungs, her favorite passtime is the sit in her chair in front of the mirror and smoke cigarette after cigarette as she plays with her pussy, somtimes cumming so many times she feel dehydrated, her throat no longer gets sore when she sucks the smoke directly into her lungs, but she has developed a small cough. She is delighted, she is a true smoker and she knew she took deeper inhales than thos glitzy, slutty girls, she was a real lady. She had the style and the grace of smoking, she wanted to be a glamour smoker.

She also needed a boyfriend. He was the one she had chosen. Not just on looks, he was really cute. She liked shy boys, the ones the fumbled about and blushed. They were the neat ones, she had thought a long time about it. A shy boy would not go bragging to his friends about what he had been doing with a girl, he would like a girl so much, he would do what he was told, just for the being given the opportunity to be with a girl. She also liked smart boys, not the dullards like her sister seemed to bring home, all they did was want to sit in front of the tube. She didn't like the jocks because they were to agressive and loud, she knew they talked about their girl friends, she had heard them. No she wanted that one, the one with the look of pure pleasure on his face while he sat and tried to pretend he was not watching the girls smoke.

She had been stalking him, she giggled at the idea of being dangerous, didn't boys like girls who chased them. She didn't want to tease him she wanted him to play with her. She wanted a best friend, not some silly girl who wouldn't understand, besides she knew she was not into girls, not since she and a friend had tried touching each other when they were eight, she wanted a boy. She was not a bad girl, she got good grades and from all outward appearances she was a nice girl, her parents were very strict so she would have to find a boy that would see her on the sly and he would have to find a place for them to go, so she could smoke for him and maybe he would show her how boys played with themselves.

He wore glasses that he had to keep pushing up. She thought he looked so cute when he smiled his shy smile. He was a friend of her brothers so he came to the house sometimes and she decided that was where she would feel him out see if he even liked her a little bit.

She had worn a simple cotton dress, she knew the sun shining through it showed off her body and she made sure that when she approached him, the sun was behind her. She did not know how to flirt, but her sister had told her when the time came she would know how.

So she walked over to him, she just stood around like all the other older kids, she was the youngest and she she opened her little red purse, she pulled a cigarette from the pack inside, she avoided looking at him to see if he noticed. She put the cigarette between her thin lips and looked for her lighter in her purse. Chapstick, a pack of gum, some pencils, she couldn't find her lighter.

She heard the unmistakeable sound of a lighter coming to life, she raised her eyes slowly, past the flickering flame and up into his excited eyes. She gazed at him for five seconds and then let her gaze drop, she reached to pull his hand closer, he was trembling, how sweet, he was excited, because of her actions, she hesitated a moment, her eyes went to his again and they were pleading with her to light the cigarette, slowly she pulled smoke into her mouth, filling her mouth fill, tasting the smoke on her tongue, her little pussy was just tingling and aching all over the place. He had excited brown eyes, expressive eyes, that watched her cigarette, as it lifted, she inhaled a little air with the smoke and then began a long hard second drag.

He gasped his eyes wide, she smiled around her cigarette, she reached to place a finger against his lips, his eyes grew wider as she sucked that mouthful in and then she went for a triple pump, she inhaled the smoke and let it begin to exit her nose as she began a long fourth uninterupted drag, she gently removed the cigarette from between her lips, smoke exhaled out her nose as she sucked down the ball of smoke curling around in her open mouth, showing him the smoke being inhaled, she laughed as she exhaled.

He did not speak, his mouth was open, slowly she glanced down where his penis should be, it was her turned to stare, he definitel had a big lump there. Her smoking was turning him on.

So she put the cigarette to her lips and took a hard drag, the cigarette was half gone already, she was breathing hard. She executed a dangling French inhale, then exhaled out her nose, two long plumes that had the object of her torment unable to even stand, he had to sit down on a bench.

She walks over and ever so smoothly sits on his thigh. He is not huge like some of the boys, he is so pretty, with his dark black hair, he is maybe six foot tall, kind of slender, she does not want a gorilla, she wants a frightened doe. He does not touch her as she sits on his thigh and takes another long lung filling drag, pulling the smoke directly into her lungs, she squirms on his thigh and feel her damp crotch rub against his jeans, she smiles around the cigarette, her eyes holding his. She removes the cigarette, then reaches out agressively and pulls his bottom lip down, opening his mouth, she leans forward and begins to gently blow the smoke into his open mouth.

He breaths in and his eyes close, she taps him and shakes a finger at him, she wants him to watch her, he has to watch her, she needs him to watch her.

She pulls one last time on the cigarette, pulling the orange tip down to the filter, she inhales and leans forward again, she seals her lips over his, tightly, then pumps the smoke into his mouth, into his lungs.

He grunts into her mouth and his hips bounce her up, his eyes begin to close, but he keeps them open, half slitted staring into hers.

She sits back up and drops the but to the ground she grinds it out with her pink tennis shoe. She smiles at him and looks down as he tries to cover himself, his jeans have a large wet spot on the front of them.

She smiles at him, her eyes go down once again and he begins to shyly smile back at her, she leans and presses her lips to his in a friendly little smooch, she puts her arm around his neck.

"We just go together." she whispers into his ear.

He feels her warm breath.

"Yeah." he sighs softly touching her knee with a gently touch.

She has snared a boyfriend, now she needs to find out if he wants to play. She lays her strawberry blond hair on his shoulder, unmindful of the looks the older kids are giving them. They find it funny. She finds it so erotic.


He doesn't know how she did it, but he is officially her boyfriend and he is happy with the idea. He has always had a little bit of a crush on her when he would go to play over at her house with her brother. She was so pretty and so girlish. He liked the way her strawberry blond pony tail bobbed and swayed to the rhythm of her tight little butt as she walked.

She always wore dresses, not jeans or pants, he liked to watch her dress sway back and forth as she walked. He had about died when she pulled out the long white cigarette and put it to her lips. He was so afraid of anyone finding out that he liked to watch girls smoke, up until then it had been a voyeristic hobby. If he saw a girl smoking, he would try to watch, he liked the different styles, some girls acted tough when they smoked, not really smoking but inhaling smoke and blowing it out, looking like a fish when they did. But her, she knew how to smoke, she let the cigarette dangle, she even even did a dangling French inhale and she did a quadruple pump and the smoke that she exhaled, through her nose and past her pursed lips had gotten him so excited he had to sit down. When she perched herself on his thigh, he couldn't move, he just stared into her eyes, she had him trapped and he liked it. She blew smoke at his mouth and his penis jumped to attention, like never before.

Then she had sealed her lips over his and blew the smoke into his lungs for the first time in his life, he didn't even cough and he felt so lightheaded, the feel of her lips on his, her ass, the smoke, her smell, smoke and strawberry shampoo, baby powder, he orgasmed, for the first time. He fell in love with her, he wanted her to do things to him, he didn't care what, he would let her decide, as long as she smoked for him, he would do anything for her. She was really pretty and she was really smart. She tended to be a loner, she was always in her room with the door shut. Studying, her brother told him, he would wait around until he absolutely had to go home, just to get a glimpse of her. All the boys liked her, she was really fun to be around, but her parents were really strict with her. He was surprised she was able to get any cigarettes.

Instead of going out to the parking lot where the older kids gathered to smoke, she asked him if he knew of a better place, did he have a place he went to, a special place. She said she went to her room, to be alone, but she knew boys liked to have a specail place, like a fort, or a tree house. She asked in such a voice that he would have gone out and built a damn tree house, just from the promise in her voice and eyes.

She had piercing green eyes that could bore into you and make you feel really nasty, or really comfortable. When she touched him with her fingers, it sent electrical tingles through his body, when she was around him, nothing else existed but her. He dreamed about what her firm thrusting breasts would look like, he had never seen a girl without clothes before. He was even afraid to hold her hand, he didn't want to do anything that would displease her.

He knew a place they could go, but she couldn't tell anyone. He was happy when she moved close to him and told him that the only people who could understand their need, their obsession was them. She had thought she was the only one with her strange desire. What ever he told her, she would not tell, and she trusted him not to tell anyone about her little secret.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.