Vacation - Cover

Vacation

by Thall

Copyright© 2000 by Thall

Erotica Sex Story: A wife goes on vacation alone and meets a stranger that gives her what she needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

She entered the hotel still fuming. Well this was it, the last fucking straw. She rubbed her fingers together over her wedding rings. She looked around and then pulled them off. Her beautiful engagement ring and the sold gold band. She was making a conscience deision. She shoved them down into the bottom of her bag.

So be it. She thought.

She signed her name and got the key card, she rode up in the elevator. A single, she couldn't belive it. Four years was all it had taken. The last six months were the worst, when he was home he was to tired to be romantic, he usually just came home, showered, ate and went to bed and then she wouldn't see him again until the routine repeated itself, seven days a week, he kept promising that it would be worth it for both of them. That she just had to be patient and he would make it all up to her. He had never, ever lied to her before, in fact she had been superbly happay up until then. He had given her his entire soul, he loved her that much and she needed it, she needed the assurance, the trust, the loyalty, the man. She had it, he never lied to her, ever. She had fallen in love with him in high school, they were of one mind. Then when he got this job for his company, he had told her it would mean a higher position, more money, more free time, perks like she wouldn't believe and he would be home more. But it was going to take time and she had to wait for him. Six months, then he had told her to pick out anyplace she ever wanted to go and book them for a week. She had been so excited, she had worked on her tan, upped her aerobics routine, she had her hair done and her nails, she bought a new thong bikini, she was only twenty-seven and she looked ten years younger.

Michelle looked at herself in the mirror at five feet ten inches she was tall for a woman, she had an athletic build she was very proud of, she turned one way and then the other admiring her lush body. Tight firm ass, nice and tanned no lines showing. Her auburn hair fell in gentle waves down over her shoulders, she had a soft fact, high cheek bones, she wished her lips were plump and full, but her husband said it would be like kissing a large mouth bass, her cheek were flushed with the new possibilities, if that bastard didn't want her body, she would find someone that did. She cupped her breasts and studied them, she twisted her nipples to get them to stand out. She knew it had been her tits that had drawn him to her in the first place, he had lavished such praise up on them and worshiped them, but he did that to every part of her lucious body. Well she was going to show him that she was still a desirable woman.

Michelle slipped her bikini on, she looked good in it, a good color, jade green, she grabbed her lotion, towel, big bag, her handbag and sunglasses. She went back downstairs and went down to the beach. She had always wanted to go to Hawaii and since all the arrangements were made, fuck him.

He had called just the day before, they had to pospone the get away, he had to fly out and wouldn't be back for a week and then they could go. She had told him to go fuck himself and hung up on him. This was it, this was the last time he was going to lie to her and disappoint her.

She got a lawn chair and sat down, she adjusted her floppy hat and sat back, watching the people and the water. She looked up as the waiter approached and she ordered a margarita. She was going to get drunk and enjoy herself and if she got up the nerve she was going to have an affair.

The waiter bought her drink and she took a sip, it was okay, but Tony made better. She looked up at a young man checking her out, she lowered her sunglasses and stared back at him. Except it was a <what the hell are you looking at freak>, look, which she had perfected in high school against the undesireables. She sighed it was habit. She had been happy, she had not needed another man and now she didn't know how to react.

A shadow fell over her and she looked up, her breath caught, her eyes widened. She stared up at the handsome stranger standing over her.

"Hi, my names Tony, what's yours?" He asked with such a shy smile that made her heart jumped.

She looked at him with a confused expression.

"Sorry, but I didn't know any other way of approaching you. Look, i'm here without my wife and most of the people are pretty young or married and I saw you sitting her and I don't see a ring or anything and I just thought we could talk." he said.

Michelle nodded her head and he sat in the sand next to her.

"That looks good, how do you get that waiter over here?" he asked her.

"I guess you have to have big tits." she said watching his face.

He looked down at her chest and then at her face.

"Well wave 'em around would you, I really need one of those." he said smiling at her.

She giggle and clamped her hand over her mouth. Stop it your a married woman and your flirting with this stranger. She berated herself, still unable to get around the fact she wanted to have an affair.

"Hey, it's okay you have a, nice giggle." he said.

Michelle dropped her gaze.

He waved the waiter over and ordered what she was having.

"My husband makes the best Magaritas." she said and realized she had just slipped.

"Oh, your married? I mean, because you know, I still have mine on." he said showing her. He wiggled his finger, the gold band flashed at her. She suddenly felt very guilty.

Michelle pulled her bag over and dug down into them. She flushed as she put her rings back on her finger. She wiggled them.

"For the past six months my husband has been working seven days a week, and long hours on this project and he promised me that when it was over we would spend a week away, just the two of us. But just yesterday he calls and tells me he has to fly out. I came anyway, I was determined to show him someone still wanted me and took off my rings, sorry to lead you on." she said.

He shrugged it off.

"It's been so long since I talked to a beautiful woman, I guess I was just kind of hoping someone hadn't scooped you up already." he said sipping his drink.

"What about you, what's with your wife, that you had to come herd alone." she asked.

He lowered his head. "Same problem, working long hours, neglecting her, and every night on the way home, alone in the car, I would think at least I'm going to get a couple of hours with her. But when I get home, she's pissed off, she gets short with me. I want to hold her five seconds, just to hold her, but she pushes me away. So I would just think about her in the car and when I got home, she would set my dinner down and go off to bed. I wished she would sit with me and talk to me and I feel us slipping apart and there's nothing I can do, nothing I can say. I thought she would rather be by herself and here I am." he said looking over at her.

Michelle sipped her drink, she started thinking back to those first days when she had been concerned and upset, how he would come in late, try to hold her and she would push him away, because she wanted him to feel the way she did. Hurt and alone and rejected. Then how he would just come in and eat, while she went to bed, hoping he would come in and they could make love.

"I didn't get your name." he said.

"Michelle." she answered.

"Are you lonely Michelle?" he asked her.

She nodded her head.

"Are you alone?" he asked her.

She looked at him.

"Yes, for this week anyway." she said.

He pulled off his wedding ring and handed it to her.

She looked at him.

"For this week, I'm yours, I will be your husband and you'll be my wife and we will say and do the things that we wish our spouses would say and do, if we become friends, that's fine, if we go further, that's better. For this week, I am yours and you are mine." he said.

Michelle rolled his ring around. She looked at him some more and then removed her rings, she handed them to him and he put them in his pocket.

"Please don't loose them, they mean the world to me. I love my husband very much and I would never do anything to hurt him." she said softly.

"And I love my wife more than you'll ever know, I don't want to do anything that will hurt her." he said just as softly.

She smiled at him and sipped her drink.

They agreed not to talk about their lives, that they would just get to know one another.

They went out into the water and played and then went back up to the outdoor restaurant at the hotel. The ate and he pointed out the young men eyeing her up and told her he had compititon.

They went dancing and she told him she liked to be held close, so he wrapped his arms around her and they almost cuddled, he stroked her hair and she looked into his eyes and smiled.

He took her to her room. Gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek and gave her the chance for more before walking away.

Michelle slept very well with no guilt in her conscienece. Then next morning she felt like an idiot. She had given him her rings!

He was knocking on her door, she knew it was him.

She opened it and he was smiling at her. She smiled back.

"I couldn't wait any longer, I had to see you again. Can we have breakfast together?' he asked her.

She nodded her head and turned away to get dressed.

She wore a simple cotton dress that flowed around her figure and a big hat. She wore sandals on her feet.

"You have pretty toes." he said.

She looked down.

"What a strange thing to say." she said.

"Well you know how some people have big gnarly toes, yours are like your fingers, long and slender and they go down, evenly. They're pretty." he said.

"Thank you." she said.

"You need to wear like a toe ring or something, or an ankle bracelet." he said.

"No I don't." she said thinking it would look nice.

He pulled out a little box.

"Sure you do." he said and she opened the box and pulled out the gold ankle bracelet.

"I can't take this from you." she said.

"Just for the week and if you want you can give it back at the end of the week, I'll understand." he said taking it and leaning down to put it around her ankle.

She thrust her leg out and looked at it along with him.

"Suits you." he said.

"Thank you." she told him.

Her green eyes were sparkling, with excitement...

"I have made plans for us to take a tour by helicopter." he said watching her face.

She lit up. "Oh I always wanted to do that." she said excitedly.

"Good, I hoped you would." he said.

Michelle was in heaven as they soared over the landscape. He had his arm around her shoulders and she was holding his leg. At one point she turned to look into his eyes and he kissed her, she pulled back a little and looked into his eyes, she saw a need there, a passion, she had not seen in a long time. She pressed into the kiss. He probed her lips and she opened her mouth a little, he probed inside and she accepted him. It was so good, it sent curls of passion down to her feet, her nipples became erect and her big tits were crushed against him. She had missed this contact with a male for so long.

He pulled away laughing and she wanted him to continue.

"Look out the window." he said. She turned and gasped, it was beautiful.

They spent the day together, window shopping, they ate dinner again and she got tipsy, she had four margaritas. She wanted him to kiss her again but he just laughed and told her she was a little drunk and he didn't want to take advantage of her in that state.

She said they were in Hawaii and he could take her in that state.

Michelle woke up with a horrible hang over. She groaned when he came into her room. He had her card key.

"I kept it to check up on you." he whispered, he wrapped her in his arms and hugged her.

"My head is killing me." she groaned.

"Lets get some coffee in you and some food young lady." he said.

She dressed in shorts and a halter, she groaned. She had not been drunk in a long time. She was not to communicative.

"I knew you would probably be a little grouchy today, so I booked us a sauna and a massage." he said softly touching her arm.

It was the greatest thing she ever had in her life. It was wonderful. She was nice and relaxed as she sat next to Tony on the beach.

"How did you meet your husband?" he asked.

She looked at him and closed her eyes.

She laughed softly. "I knew him in high school, but he wasn't the type of boy I would ever date. Not me. Me, Miss popular, I had a different boyfriend every week, I was into partying and teasing and if the boy was real nice, a special favor. He was this nerdy bookworm, chess club, astronomy club, he wore glasses, like you. He was beneath my contempt, he was just one of those kids, I really didn't think about. Until I needed help with my English. I still think he paid someone off to get to be my tutor. They would go in and sign up with the recomendation of a teacher, and Tony was in high demand, he is really smart you know, not just book smart, he thought with his mind and not his dick." she said looking over at him.

He was looking at his hands as though remembering something himself.

"The first time he came over to my house, I belittled him and made fun of him like I always did behind his back. He informed me that it was my parents money and he could take all the fucking insults I wanted to throw out for five seventy five an hour, but he would be richer and I would still be stupid. I shut my mouth and felt like an idiot. He was very business like, he had a good lesson plan, he came over everyday for three weeks." she said shaking her head from side to side.

"What?" he asked smiling.

"I liked him, he could make me laugh and I told him things I didn't tell my parents because I knew I could trust him. He helped me, he didn't just look at my tits like other boys, he didn't treat me like an easy fuck, and I told him that maybe he could take me out if no one knew. You know what he did?" she asked looking at her companion.

"What?" he asked her smiling.

"He said I wasn't his type, but thanks anyway." she said laughing.

"What an idiot." Tony said laughing with her.

"I told you he was smart. He had me hook line and sinker, I spent three months trying to be his type. It was so stupid, here was this knockout A list girl chasing this nerd, hanging on him, talking to him, waiting for him. I even went into a chess game he was in and sat waiting for him. He lost, but he told me it was worth it. See he knew that the guys I dated I did out of peer pressure and appearance. He liked me to, but he wanted it to be for real. I realized I was in love with him when I saw him with another girl, this poor little nerd girl, she was laughing with him and they were talking and she was touching his hand, she was flirting with him shamelessly. I saw red, so I walked over and told her to get her hands off him. That he belonged to me, that he was mine. Poor girl ran crying, but so was I. He sat me down and asked me what was I doing. I told him that I was in love with him and I didn't care who knew it. Do you know the first time he ever held me it was to comfort me. He smelled good too, like a boy should smell, not like cologne or stale sweat, just good. I went with him even after graduation, through the summer and I got a job as a receptionist and I was his girlfriend that whole last year he was a senior and not once did he pressure me into having sex with him not once. I wanted to so badly. But I was still a little afraid, that maybe he wouldn't be any good and I would hurt him." she said.

"What happened after that?" he asked her, leading her on.

"That summer he went off to some camp and I decided that no matter what I did or how I tried to change, I could never be they type that he was going to need. An intelligent woman beside him not a pair of big tits. So I went out on a date with another guy and I let him do what he wanted to me and made sure he told all his friends." she said wiping tears from her eyes.

"What did your husband do?" Tony asked her.

"He told me he didn't care, that he loved me. I told him I didn't love him anymore, I told him to go away. I hurt him." she said.

"Pretty stupid on your part." he told her.

"I mean I really hurt us both. He went to college and I dated. I missed him every minute. Every second that I spent without him was like a thousand years. I knew I had hurt him sufficiently enough to keep him away from me." she said.

"Evidently he didn't though did he." he said.

"No, but that's personal." she said smiling at him.

"I understand." he told her.

"What about you and your wife." she said.

"I fell in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her. She thought I was shit. I won her over with my quick wit and charm. I was the nerd type in high school also and she was this unattainable, beautiful young woman, I didn't see her again until after college. I met her in the supermarket in our hometown, I was just back to see my parents and I ran into her in the supermarket. I got her to go out with me, we had dinner and I kissed her, I made love to her the first time that night. She's took my virginity and she has been the only woman I have ever been with. I thought I hurt her because she was crying. She wouldn't look me in the eye, she said it was because she was so happy. We both knew, I asked her to marry me and she said yes." he told her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.