Cilla's Into It! - Cover

Cilla's Into It!

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Follow up to Cilla's Initiation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .


if you haven't yet, you should read Cilla's Initiation first.

As Cilla (Priscilla) began her freshman year of high school, a lot of changes had taken place since June.

She had finally been ready to 'do it' with her brother Tim, only to have her dog (Sam) get there, first! (Please read Cilla's Initiation)

Cilla was thinking of changing her hair from the coal black, straight hanging hair (a la Cher) to a curly blond (Shirley Temple) look, but she met this boy (Roger), who she was taken with, and who told her that her hair was 'awesome' the way it was.

By now, her older brother (Tim) was a seventeen year old senior and her twin brothers (Eric & Mark, 16) were juniors. They had their father's dirty blond (beachbum type) hair and they seemed to be quite popular, in school.

Cilla wanted to go to the first school dance, but needed a ride. (Roger was only fifteen and he didn't have access to a car.) Tim had just broken off with his current girlfriend and wasn't planning to attend.

Roger came up with a great answer: Double date with his sister, Kate, paired off with Tim!

Tim wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea. He thought Kate was a typical stuck-up cheerleader type, but he also thought Cilla & Roger made a nice couple so he obliged.

Tim was totally wrong about Kate, who was thrilled with the idea of going with him and knew that he'd just broken off his last relationship.

(Never underestimate a high school rumor mill!)

That Friday night came and Tim & Cilla picked up Roger & Kate. They arrived fashionably late and made up for lost time by dancing into a frenzy!

Tim noticed that although Kate's breasts weren't upto Cilla's ampleness, they were nonetheless wonderfully suited to her lithe, yet somewhat muscular frame, perhaps from her swimming and cheerleading exploits. Besides, she was only sixteen so maybe there were some growth spurts left in her.

When the dance ended, Tim wanted to go park somewhere, but didn't want any trouble from Kate's parents, so he asked Roger, point blank!

Roger's response was a total shock! He said that their parents were out for the night and wouldn't be home until, maybe, 3:00 AM.

Tim called this 'bluff' by suggesting they all go back to Roger's house, then.

"Why fumble around in the car?" Tim said. "You seem to be hitting it off with Cill and Kate and I are doing all right. What do you say?"

Kate & Roger exchanged glances and Roger remarked, "We're game!" (Aha, no bluff!)

They got there in a trice and Kate dashed into the kitchen for some munchies as Roger set up a movie in the VCR. It was one of those R rated 'B' movies, made just for teenagers, you would think.

Before long, the food & movie were ignored. The groping led to zippers being opened, pants being slithered out of, and boys living up to so many parents' nightmares: daughters being compromised!

It seemed that Kate kept stealing glances toward her brother and Cilla, and only allowing the next progression from Tim after seeing Cilla allow Roger the same leeway. (You talk about sibling Rivalry!)

This was fine by Tim, who tuned his moves to Roger's!

When the time came, Tim produced condoms, but was shocked to hear both girls claim that they were 'on the pill'!

Roger did a tongue tour on Cilla while Tim tasted Kate's nipples which hardened lock rock candies under his ministrations.

Both couples fell into a classic sixty-nine before Tim finally broke the cadence. He scooted around and placed himself at Kate's 'altar of sacrifice'!

There was some difficulty about entrance. Kate was still pretty dry, but Tim withdrew, rubbed some spit (he had slyly drawn) onto his glans and re-entered Kate smoothly.

Roger took the cue, and needing no such lubricant, drew himself into Cilla's waiting 'glory hole'.

They rode eachother for the few minutes that most teens can last (forget that twenty minute bullshit) and both boys arched their backs as they boiled forth their pent up orgasms, but they forgot about the girls!

The girls had those little machine gun spasms, but nothing like the 'grand mal seizure' orgasms they were looking for!

Cilla & Tim had a brainstorm! Switch!

With Kate still in orgasm limbo, they rolled Roger on top of her!

"Do it! Do it, now!" Cilla ordered and Roger placed the head of his penis into his older sister who suddenly froze with fear!

Roger pushed it into her and she gasped, "No! This can't be happening! We can't..."

The words died right there as Roger drew himself in and out of Kate repeatedly until their bodies spoke their own language.

Meanwhile, Cilla lowered herself onto her brother, Tim, and began to ride him like a bronco!

This calmed Kate down quite a bit, seeing that they were both doing the unspeakable.

Tim actually erupted first, this time, and turned to see Kate, eyes closed, lose herself in a glorious spend as her brother reached his point of no return, expelling the remainder of his contents deep inside his wonderful sister!

Basking in the afterglow, Kate asked Tim why they switched?

Tim told her that he just knew incest would bring her over the top and, since she was 'on the pill', there were no worries about pregnancy... which reminded him!

"Where did YOU get birth control pills?" he turned toward Cilla, meanacingly.

"I, er, didn't. I just said I did because Kate said SHE did, " came Cilla's timid reply.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.