Mom's Sexy Sister - Cover

Mom's Sexy Sister

by Roderigo

Copyright© 2000 by Roderigo

Incest Sex Story: She decides to share her son with her sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   .

Note: This story is a sequel to "Mom's Secret Desires" If you have not read that one, I suggest that you read it first.

My affair with my beautiful mother, Mona, had been going on for about two months. We were deliriously happy, drunk with pleasure and addicted to incestuous sex. We had fucked almost every day, usually several times; we had sucked and licked and expressed our love in many other ways. We could hardly keep our hands off each other. Even when my father was in the house, if we were in a room by ourselves, we would kiss and fondle obscenely. Mom would even grab my cock right behind his back. Sometimes she would even leave him sleeping in their bed and slip into mine for a late-night fuck, even though we almost always enjoyed an early morning screw right after he left for work. This most delightful summer of my life was slipping away rapidly, and I was already in football practice, where somehow I seemed to be inspired by my tremendous luck and happiness and was playing better than ever before. Soon school, and the football season, would open for my senior year.

You may recall that I first learned of Mom's desire for me (almost equaling my terrific yen for her) when I overheard a conversation between her and her sister, my Aunt Penny. Penny visited frequently, and Mom visited her often. They went shopping together, played tennis and golf together, and were best friends as well as sisters. I felt fairly sure that Mom had told Penny about our sexual affair, just as she had frankly discussed her sexual frustration just before the affair began. I sometimes caught Aunt Penny looking at me in a strange new way, sort of an appraising stare, as if she were wondering just how good a lover I might be. I could have asked Mom whether Penny knew about us, but I didn't feel quite right doing that.

I mentioned in the previous story that I ranked Aunt Penny second only to my gorgeous Mom among desirable women. Penny was three years younger (37), an inch or two shorter (maybe 5 foot 5), and a bit rounder than Mom, especially in the hips and ass. Her tits were not quite up to Mom's dimensions, but they were damned close. She had brown hair with a sort of coppery cast to it, deep brown eyes like Mom's, a roundish face with a beautiful clear complexion, and rather pouty full lips. She was a beauty. She had a vibrant personality and was somewhat more outgoing and more outspoken than Mom. For several years she had been treating me like an equal adult, and I really appreciated that. We were good friends and enjoyed talking with each other on all kinds of subjects.

She was married to a lawyer, who was always busy, serving on various boards and committees as well as handling his law practice. He always impressed me as being a rather sly and devious person, someone I could never quite trust. I guess that he and Penny had once been really in love and had had an active sex life. But now, as I had heard my aunt tell my mother, she was neglected and starved for sex. My uncle was much more interested in making money (at which he was very successful) and seeking political power (which so far had eluded him). It would not have surprised me if Penny had taken a lover, because when she wanted something, she was inclined to go after it, no matter what--and she sure as hell would have had no trouble finding a willing man... But as far as I knew, she had not become quite that desperate yet.

One morning, right after Mom and I had enjoyed a delightful long, slow fuck, ending in a frenzied thrusting, humping coupling, building to a thunderous mutual orgasm, Mom informed me that she had promised Aunt Penny that I would help her out that afternoon. We were lying together with my hand gently caressing Mom's oozing pussy, while she stroked my damp, semi-hard prick. Our open mouths had been deep kissing and tonguing sloppily until Mom pulled away long enough to give me this news and then put her mouth back on mine.

After a few moments I asked for some details. It seemed that Penny was doing some cleaning and furniture moving, and she needed a strong back to help her with some of the work. Well, I certainly didn't mind helping my favorite aunt, and I had a rare day off from football practice, since we had had a night scrimmage the day before. Still I couldn't help being suspicious. Why hadn't Aunt Penny asked me herself? And why wasn't Mom going to help as well?

I had not yet told Mom about overhearing that conversation between the sisters about sex, the one that had led me on to deceive my mother and fuck her before she realized that it was not her husband's cock inside her hot cunt. But in that conversation it had also been revealed that Penny was longing for some real sex as well, and she had even said that she would consider fucking me, her own nephew. My cock began swelling again just at the thought. Of course, my Mom was certainly sufficient to arouse me again, but the thought of fucking that other gorgeous sister was a new stimulus. I fucked Mom again, banging her furiously for another huge cum for both of us.

Right after lunch I headed over to Aunt Penny's, wondering what could happen. When she opened the door, I couldn't take my bulging eyes off her. She was wearing some of the shortest shorts I have ever seen. When she turned, I could see the enchanting crease of her ass cheeks below the minuscule legs of the shorts. On top she was wearing a skimpy halter that looked like an ad in a sexy lingerie catalog for a padded push-up bra to make every girl look like Sophia Loren. However, the difference was that the only padding in that halter was just pure Aunt Penny, filling it full and overflowing, the nipples poking the thin fabric out excitingly. I had seen her in some fairly revealing outfits before, but nothing quite so obvious as this one. I knew at once that my main chore for the afternoon would be to try to hide a raging hard-on.

Aunt Penny seemed to ignore my bug-eyed stare, acting as if she didn't even notice it. I knew better and could tell that her casual behavior was a pretense. She led me into the enormous living room and described the rearrangement of the furniture that she had in mind. Practically every piece would have to be moved, and most of it was massive stuff. This would give me as much of a workout as lifting weights in the gym. She had a state-of-the-art vacuum cleaner standing ready so that as each piece was moved, she could clean the carpet where it had stood.

Well, we started to work, Penny doing her share of the lifting. We moved a sofa and she switched on the vacuum, and I stood and watched her sexy body as she slowly and thoroughly moved the sweeping wand back and forth over the bared area. God, those lovely shapely legs and that barely covered ass were tempting! I surreptitiously adjusted my hard cock in my pants to try to make it less apparent. We worked steadily without a break until every piece of furniture, all the chairs and sofas, tables, lamps, TV cabinet, and book shelves had been transported from one area of the room to another. Frankly, I couldn't see much point in it. The new arrangement looked OK, but I didn't consider it really an improvement. Oh, well, that's the way women are, I guess. Every once in a while they seem to feel the need to turn things upside down just for a change, whereas men like the old familiar way.

I began to doubt my earlier suspicions that Penny just wanted me in her house alone to seduce me. She seemed to concentrate entirely on the work. Of course, she was wearing that extremely seductive clothing, and when she bent forward, I could see practically all of her breasts, and when she bent over while I was behind her, I could see practically all of her round ass. So whether she had any intention of seducing me or not, I was sure as hell being seduced just by the scenery. That hard-on was certainly not diminishing. I'm sure that she could have seen it if she had looked, but she didn't appear to even glance at my crotch area.

After we had finished with the furniture moving, we relaxed and had a can of soda. We sat at the kitchen table and I had a hard time to keep from staring at my aunt's mostly bare bosom. She was sweating from our exertions, in spite of the air conditioning, and she was breathing a bit heavily, making those exciting mammaries heave delightfully. I watched in awe as a little drop of perspiration oozed its way down into the deep valley of her cleavage. Normally Penny and I were chatting away when we were together, but today there seemed to be some constraint, and we were mostly silent.

Next Aunt Penny had me carry a step ladder into the living room. There was a huge chandelier in the middle of the high-ceilinged room, with all kinds of crystal ornaments upon it. She wanted to give it a thorough cleaning. I was prepared to climb up the ladder and begin the work, but Penny said that she wanted to do that herself. She just wanted me to stand beside the ladder and make sure that it was stable and that she didn't fall. As she bent down to get her cleaning cloth and spray bottle, one of her beautiful big tits popped right out of the skimpy halter. Penny blushed fiery red and hastily yanked the fabric up to cover the erect rosy nipple as she crammed the big white globe back into its flimsy support.

"You didn't see that, did you?" she said.

"See what?" I responded, but I couldn't hide a big smile as I said it. "I thought that I saw the sun rising over the mountain, but I guess it's a little late in the day for that."

Aunt Penny laughed blushingly and turned to climb the ladder. "Now keep a close eye on me and don't let me fall," she cautioned.

Well, I certainly intended to keep a close eye on her--that was for sure. "You bet, Aunt Penny," I answered. "You can count on me."

She slowly and cautiously moved up three steps on the ladder as I stood behind her, my admiring eyes glued to her sexy thighs and ass. She couldn't quite reach the area she wanted to start cleaning, so she gingerly moved up another step, then another. She had her feet as far apart on the ladder step as she could get them for better stability. Now I was looking up right into her crotch. The legs of her shorts flared just slightly, and I thought that I could barely detect some hairy pussy lips. I moved as close to her as I could to peer intently into that shadowy corner of her delectable anatomy.

Penny carefully began to work. Some of the crystal pieces could be unhooked and removed to be cleaned, but some could not. It was going to be quite a job to clean them all. She sprayed them with glass cleaner and wiped them off with soft cloths. At one point she leaned over a bit and the ladder wobbled. "Ooohhh!" she squeaked. "Hang on to that ladder! I'm scared up here." Then she added, "Maybe you'd better hang onto me too."

I took hold of the ladder firmly, although it was actually pretty solid on its legs. Then I took a chance and gently placed a hand on one of Penny's thighs, just above the knee. She started a bit at that, but she didn't say anything, so I kept my hand right there. I leaned my face practically against her leg and looked up between those curvy thighs. Ah, what wouldn't I give to get my hand--and maybe something else--in there?

Aunt Penny went on working for a while, as I inched my hand slightly higher on her smooth, firm thigh. Then she declared that she had done all that she could reach from that angle and we would have to move the ladder. As she started to come back down the ladder, she suddenly slipped and came right down on top of me. I was in a position to catch her, but her fall was so unexpected that I went down, cushioning her weight with my body. I figured that no harm had been done and started to help her up. However, Aunt Penny began groaning that she had hurt her leg. I helped her to a sofa, where she collapsed in apparent pain, clutching her left thigh. Maybe a hamstring pull, I thought, thinking of football injuries.

I asked her if there was anything I could do to help her. "Maybe you could massage it a little," Penny moaned. I tentatively put my hands on the indicated thigh and asked where the pain was. "All up and down my leg," Penny said in a choked sort of voice. "Oh, God, it hurts!"

"It isn't broken, is it?" I asked.

"No, no, I'm sure it isn't--just twisted. It's just a muscle strain. Go ahead and rub it down for me, will you?"

I began well down Penny's thigh, near the knee. I squeezed and rubbed the soft but firm flesh of my aunt's beautifully formed leg. She was silent now, watching my hands. "Higher," she said softly. Slowly I worked my way up that fantastic full thigh, kneading the smooth muscles under the glowing lightly tanned skin. Suddenly I noticed that Aunt Penny's breathing was becoming quicker, and then I detected a slight aroma, a very familiar aroma--that of an aroused woman's secretions.

"Aha!" I thought. "So this is it. There's not a damned thing wrong with my gorgeous aunt that a good hard prick couldn't cure!" Well, I had that all right. It was about to burst through my khakis.

My kneading and squeezing gradually changed to petting and fondling as my fingers moved inexorably upward toward that ass and that fragrant crotch. "How about your hip," I asked. "Does that hurt too?"

"Oh, yes," Aunt Penny breathed huskily. "Very much."

My hands were now right at the hem of her short shorts, one of them actually squeezing an exposed ass cheek. "You have beautiful legs, Aunt Penny," I remarked softly.

"OH!" Penny said sharply, jerking slightly. Then she recovered control and murmured, "Thank you, Ricky...As...as nice as...as your mother's?"

This question removed all my doubts about whether Penny knew of my incestuous affair with Mom. "As nice as anybody's in the world, Aunt Penny," I said. My hand crept inside the tight shorts for a bigger handful of firm ass flesh. "Uh--do you think that you might--uh--take off the shorts so that I could rub your hip better?" I asked.

"Well, I--um--I guess that might be--um--a good idea," Penny responded. She unbuttoned the top button on the shorts and started to tug down the microscopically short zipper. Then she stopped. "But I--uh--don't have--um--anything on under them."

"Oh, that's all right," I said breezily. "No problem. It's just to ease your pain, you know."

"Oh, yes," Aunt Penny mumbled, "...just to...to ease the...the pain. Yes--Yes."

Her fingers fumbled with the zipper, tugged it down and began to shove the brief shorts down her sexily broad hips. I helped her peel the tight garment down and then pulled the shorts down her legs and off over her feet. She crossed one thigh over the other and turned her front away from me, but in doing so exposed her gorgeous ass. I at once got both hands on it and began to squeeze and massage that fantastic derriere.

"Does it feel any better?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. Yes--um--much better," Penny said breathily. But then she hastened to add, "But it still hurts!"

"How about up higher? Does your back hurt? Or the rib cage?" I asked hopefully.

"Um--yes, I--uh--think it d-d-does...a little," Penny stammered.

"So maybe you could take off the rest so that I could give you a complete massage," I suggested, my heart in my mouth.

"Oh my!" Penny said. "Um--do you think I--I really should?"

"Sure," I said boldly. "Anything that will help. We want to do all we can to take care of your condition, don't we?"

"Yes," my lovely aunt replied. "Oh, yes, we--we must do something about--my--my condition." She fumbled at the front of her overfilled halter and it dropped open, letting her billowing tits flop free.

"I think I see part of the problem," I said, boldly cupping one of the bounteous mammaries. "I think that these need a good massaging, don't you?"

Aunt Penny moaned and turned her body completely toward me. "If--if you think so, Ricky, honey...Ooohhh, yes...Yes, I--I'm sure they do." Now I could glance down and see her full prominent mound, covered with dark brown hair, through which her cunt lips could be dimly seen.

I placed my other hand in Penny's crotch, easily moving her thighs apart and then covering her entire pussy with my hand. The lips were swollen and moist. "And I think that this is the other problem area," I said. "Don't you think that this needs some massage too?"

"Yes! Oh, yes! Yes, it definitely does!" Aunt Penny gushed eagerly, all reserve now gone.

I gently probed inside her cunt lips with my finger. "How does this feel?" I asked.

"Wonderful!" Penny exclaimed. "Yes, that's where it needs the most--um--attention." She moaned softly as I began to finger fuck her very wet pussy.

Then she murmured very softly, "But I think it needs--um--some massaging much--much deeper. Don't you have something that is--um--longer and--and thicker than your finger to rub it way deep inside?"

"Why, Aunt Penny!" I exclaimed in mock indignation. "Surely you don't mean that you want me to--to...I'm shocked!"

"Oh, dammit!" Penny whined. "Take out that big hard cock of yours and stick it in me! Fuck me before I go out of my mind, you motherfucker you!"

"Why, Aunt Penny!" I continued. "Now I've got Mom trained to say 'Please' when she wants to be fucked. I don't think it would be fair to become an auntfucker without at least requiring that much."

Aunt Penny grabbed at my belt and began struggling to get my pants off. "Please! Please! PLEASE!" she screeched at me. "Fuck me, dammit! Pretty please with sugar and honey on it! But FUCK ME!"

Well, I was ready for her by now, so I helped her tug my pants and shirt off. Aunt Penny grabbed my jockey shorts and yanked them down, stretching them to the maximum to get them off over my huge rod. My cock sprang up and stood there bobbing up and down before Penny's face. Her eyes widened in surprise. "My God! Look at the size of that thing!" she exclaimed. "Oh, God, Ricky--you're the answer to a woman's prayers!"

She grabbed my prick with both hands and pulled me with her as she lay back on the sofa. I let her haul me into position between her legs. I stared at that dark-haired target between her lush thighs. "Come on, dammit, honey!" she pleaded. "Stick that big monster in your old aunty's horny pussy! I need you right now!"

Penny opened up her cunt lips with one hand and guided my cock with her other hand right to that hairy portal. I pushed gently as she heaved her hips up, eager to get my fuck pole into her juicy love passage. My willing cock sank into her very wet and very hot cunt. God, did she ever feel good! She put both hands on my ass and pulled me as hard as she could, at the same time humping upward with her hips, forcing me all the way to the depths. Mom had been pretty hungry for my cock before, but I had never had a woman so wild to be fucked as my lovely Aunt Penny was that first time.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.