Cindy

by BadBoyIB6UB9

Copyright© 2000 by BadBoyIB6UB9

Erotica Sex Story: Me and my Girlfriend's public display.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   .

As we walk hand in hand in the warm sun, we stop along the way to look at a few items scattered across the various tables. The swapmeet is packed on this sunny day, but as I look around I notice everyone, men and women, are watching you intently. You're wearing a tight white T-shirt with the neck carefully torn off, and a short blue skirt that barely covers your white-thonged ass. As you bend over to look at the different things, your skirt rides higher, almost exposing your ass to all. I laugh as the wives are slapping their husbands back to reality as they stumble past you, drooling. You know as well as I do that you love to be watched. You even spread those beautiful legs just enough to feel the eyes burning into your butt.

We stop at the snackbar for a soda. You bend over to make an order as I watch you from the table. I notice the two ladies next to me are staring at the bottom of your ass as it pokes out from under your skirt. I smile as I see them both rubbing their now wet pussies through their shorts, neither one aware of what they are doing. You come and sit next to me, smiling at the ladies as you pass by. We sit and drink our sodas. You are facing away from the table, your legs spread slightly. We smile as we watch through our sunglasses. It seems to get busy at the table across from you. I wonder why?

You notice a very cute blond has been following us around for a while now. She too is wearing a short skirt, black with a white top. You make a comment about the fact she's not wearing panties. "How do you know?" I ask as I look at her ass, wondering if you're right. "Um, Hun, she showed me," you reply. Then I see that she is smiling at us. She raises her arms to "fix her hair", and sure enough...no panties. "Well, whadda you know," I whisper in your ear. My tongue flicks across your earlobe, kissing it gently. "She's making you wet, isn't she Cindy?" You just nod and slide your tongue across my lips. My hands fall down to the back of your dress and I raise your skirt just enough for the blond to see your ass. She lowers her sunglasses and takes a long look at the panties as they disappear into the tight crack of your ass. I kiss you as you pull away. You turn to her and smile sweetly. She starts to blush a little. She thought she was the tease...

When the sodas are gone you whisper to me that you have to potty. As we walk to the bathroom you can feel your panties tugging at the gold clit ring you're wearing. You start to walk in the restroom but step to me and grab my hand. "I need help baby," you announce. The husbands waiting around for their wives stagger as they watch you pull me through the door. We walk to the first stall and open the door. I just smile at the woman fixing her makeup. I close the door behind us and lean back to enjoy the show you are about to start. You straddle the toilet and raise your skirt. "Help me baby. Pull my panties over for me please?" You don't whisper. The idea of the woman hearing you makes your pussy wetter. I kneel in front of you and slide my hand up your thigh. When I slip my finger under the leg of your now wet panties, a slight moan escapes from your lips. Your now exposed pussy slowly lowers down over the toilet. You don't sit because you want me to see everything. My hands are pulling the clit ring as you start to let the hot pee dribble out of your throbbing pussy. Your hands are in my hair as you let the stream of hot piss start to flow out of you. The feeling is wonderful for you--like a long, slow climax. The hot piss splashing below, the feeling of your clit being pulled hard is causing you head to spin. Your hands find my shoulders as your moans become louder. When you're done, I pull the toilet paper off the roll and clean your dripping pussy for you, making sure to slip my finger deep inside your fuckhole. Your body quivers as the small orgasm tumbles down your body. I stand up and kiss your open mouth. My tongue finding yours. Our mouths crash together for a brief instant then part. "You're such a nasty little girl," I whisper. "That's why you love me baby," you laugh. Nodding my head in agreement, I open the door and we walk out. The woman hasn't moved from the spot she was when we walked in, except for her hand...it's down the front of her pants, moving rapidly. Her eyes locked on you as you smile. When you reach under your dress and lower your panties, she gets a brief glance at the pussy she's dying for. When you step out of the now cum and piss covered panties, the woman's fingers are deep in her dripping cunt. You walk over to her and smile. "Here sweetie. These are for you." You run the panties over her lips, her mouth opens slightly. As you slowly push the wet panties into her mouth, her orgasm hits. She's shaking and trembling as her pussy explodes. Her fingers fucking her pussy as she sucks the panties you have given her. You kiss her cheek and smile as we walk out the door. We laugh when we see her old man angrily checking his watch. "What the hell is she doing in there?" he says to himself. I pull you past him quickly before you can tell him anything...laughing as we walk on.

We enter the next shop--our favorite kind--adult toys and movies. As we wander through, looking at the various items, we notice the good-looking man working there. He can't take his eyes off you. He's watching your big tits bounce up and down as you walk. As he openly stares at your tits, he notices your nipples hardening trying to rip threw the tight T-shirt. You walk over to the counter right in front of him and bend over, "looking" at the dildos behind the counter. You push your arms together for him, pushing your big fucking tits tightly together. His mouth falls open as he stares at the wonderful cleavage in front of him, inches away. You can see by the hard cock under his shorts that he loves what you're doing. As you ask to see the biggest dildo they have, your tongue flicks across your pouting lips. He stammers, "Uh, uh... sure," he fumbles for the huge fake dick and hands it to you. You stand up, your hands gripping the toy. He tries to adjust his now massive hard-on. You just smile at him, letting him know you did indeed see him. You turn to call me over and as you do the blond has followed us into the store. She smiles and waves to us as we examine the big dildo. She slowly walks over to us, her ass wiggling so sexy that you lower your shades for a good look. "Wow! Very nice toy. I have one just like it at home," the words seem to wrap around you like a glove. You don't even notice that you're stroking the lucky toy up and down. "Well... it sure is big. Do you really like it this big?" you ask as your eyes wonder up and down her tight body. She puts her hand over yours, stroking the huge toy with you. "Well, Hun, by the look of things," she points to my now big hard dick, pushing at the leg of my shorts, "You know how good a big cock can be." Smiling to her than me, "Yea, I do know, but we like toys too. Never have enough, ya know?" She smiles at you and you realize now that you're both looking at my dick as you fondle the one in your hand. She turns to you, her face so close you can feel her hot breath on your lips. Slowly she lets her lips find yours, her tongue slowly parting your lips. You're scared, not wanting...not sure...but as she kisses you , you know you can't stop. Your mouth crushes into hers, your tongues dancing together. Her hands find your tight ass squeezing it, pulling it against her. As the two of you grind your pussies together, I slide behind you and run my hands up the front of your shirt. My hand squeezes your tits hard, pulling the nipples rings the way you like it. The blond backs up just enough to be able to raise her top, exposing her hard nipples. I pull your top up along with hers. The feeling of her nipples against hers makes your pussy scream. She lowers her head down and her mouth covers your right nipple. She lets her teeth graze across the nipple ring, causing your knees to buckle slightly. Her hand pulls the gold chain that runs between your heaving tits. She pulls it, pulling your nipples hard. Her hand falls to your wet pussy, her fingers pulling the clit ring. The feeling of both your tits and pussy rings being pulled together causes your first orgasm to rip through your body. Your body trembles as you feel her expert tongue licking the cum from your now open thighs. As she tongue-fucks your wet hole, you feel my body slide down your back. Your skirt is lifted from your shaking ass. My hands grab your butt cheeks and pull them open. My hot tongue finds your tight pink asshole and starts to drift across it. As the blonde fucks your dripping pussy, her fingers enter your fucking wet hole. Your hips are fucking into her as my tongue fucks in and out of your tight asshole. Your body fucks back and forth between us as your hand is grabbed from her head. The feel of a big hard cock reminds you of the well-hung man behind the counter. The orgasm consumes you...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.