Enslaved - Cover

Enslaved

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I laid there on the day bed until my body calmed down. It took an effort to stop my hips from jerking up and down fucking the air. When I had collected myself, I looked around and found myself alone in an alcove. I could hear the other women talking and murmuring in the adjoining room. I swung my legs off the bed and sat up. It was then that I realized that I was naked and the dogs cumm was leaking out of my pussy and running down my thighs. I stood up and walked to the opening into the other room and felt the pleasant ache in my pussy from Bruno's cock. Walking into the other room, I found all of the women sitting around naked, some curled up in the arms of another having their breasts stroked, or sucking on a nipple. Josephine was the first to notice me standing there; she smiled her pleasure at seeing me awake.

"Come here my little horny pussy, come to me." she called out while motioning for me to join her on the padded floor.

I walked over and slipped down beside her. Her arm encircled me and she drew me close and kissed me, her hand automatically finding my breast and nipple. She began to gently play with my nipple and I felt the warmth in my belly returning.

"Love, I want you to reach down with your hand and collect some of that juice leaking out of your pussy."

I did and brought my hand out, my fingers wet with Bruno's cumm.

"Let me lick it from your fingers," she said.

I held my hand up to her face, my fingers to her lips. Her tongue sought my fingers and licked them drawing the cumm into her mouth.

"Ohh, that tastes so good. Here try it yourself."

She moved down between my legs and then held her hand to me and my tongue came out and licked her fingers duplicating her action.

"Doesn't that taste good?" she asked.

It did. It was a little on the sweet side and had a slightly pungent flavor, but it did taste good.

"Now, reach down and get more of his juices."

I did and held them towards her mouth.

"No sweetheart this time it's all for you."

I moved my fingers to my mouth and began to lick them.

"No, just take those fingers in your mouth and suck the juices off."

I did, and then I began to want more. My hand returned to my cunt and now I slid two fingers inside and could feel the cumm running into the palm of my hand. When quite a bit had accumulated in my palm I pulled my hand away and licked the pool of cumm from my palm and my fingers. It tasted intoxicating to me and I wanted more.

"I think the best thing for you to do would be to get it directly from the source." she said. " Come with me." She reached down and picked up the leash that had been attached to the collar on my neck and clipped it on to me

Still naked, she took the leash and led me from the room and out the back door. There before me were five or six large cages with dog runs and each one had a dog in it. Bruno's enclosure was not the biggest for there were several other dogs as large, or larger, than he. I couldn't help but glance under their bellies, comparing the size of their cocks. While not the smallest, only two of the dogs had cocks larger than his. I wondered what size they would grow to and what they would feel like inside me. I felt a now familiar ache growing in my crotch.

Josephine led me to Bruno's cage and then pulling down on the leash brought me to my knees. She opened the door and Bruno excitedly rushed out. He ran around me sniffing and then on orders from Josephine, I leaned over and his tongue found my cunt and he began to lick it.

Just as I was about to start building to a climax Priscilla ordered the dog to stop and to come around in front of me and lay down on his back. The red tip of his cock was already easing from the sheath.

"Go ahead Joan, suck his cock, suck him until he cumms in your mouth."

I leaned down and took the head of his cock in my mouth and began to suck on it as it began to grow and the hairy sheath to recede. With each downward stroke of my head I took more and more of his cock into my mouth and now my head was moving up and down faster and faster as his cock began to leak cumm. I kept swallowing his juices as they leaked out and they tasted as good as what had come from my cunt. Now my lips were touching his knot and I knew I had as much of his cock in my mouth as I could get. My tongue was swirling around the cock just as my head was moving up and down. I could feel myself sucking hungrily on the hot cock getting more and more of his juices. Then all of a sudden I felt the familiar lurching in my stomach and as I sucked I climaxed. My body started convulsing with the strength of my cumming yet I kept on sucking until all of a sudden, his hips were driving that hot hard cock up into my face and then he was spurting his cumm into my mouth and down my throat. I pulled my head back so that his cumm would shoot into my mouth and I could taste it instead of deep in my throat where I couldn't taste it.

"Look at that," I heard Mona say, "here pussy's practically snapping the way it wants a cock. She's got to be cumming look at her juices oozing out and down her legs. Good grief, what a hot bitch we have got ourselves here."


When we returned to the house, they told me to go inside and shower. The collar remained around my neck. As I was showering, the only thing I could think of was how I had reacted to the fucking by the two dogs. I had never felt anything as glorious before and certainly no prior climax had been the same. I began to wonder what other new experiences these women had planned for me. When I had dried myself off I wondered what to do next. With no clothes available I had not choice but to return to the terrace naked except for my leather collar.

"Ahh there she is all cleaned up." Josephine said. "Come here my horny little pussy."

I was getting to the point where my body gave a little tingle each time she called me that.

"Come here now," she ordered as she threw a pillow on the terrace next to her chair, "Kneel on that so I can look at you close up."

I did as she instructed amd knelt there, my hands in my lap and In looked in her face. She smiled and I know I smiled back in response. I no longer had that feeling of apprehension when I was in the presence of these women; I only looked forward to the next experience. I no longer felt like their slave, their slut, I wanted more of their attention and had no concerns about how they thought of me I felt honored by the association.

"Now, how does it feel to be a dog's bitch; to feel his cock deep in your cunt, to cumm a lot from being fucked by a dog?" Josephine asked. "Would you like Bruno to be your steady Stud Dog, here to fuck you whenever you can get out here, or, would you like to be a little whore for all those dogs out back and be fucked by several each time we brought you here to the farm?"

"I think I would like to be a dog whore." I replied. "I would like to see what the other dogs feel like fucking me. But I think Bruno will be my favorite."

"I'm glad you feel that way," she replied, "Because we are arranging for you to come out here every Monday for awhile. Do you have any problem with that? Would you like to be dog fucked every week?"

"Ohhhyeessss, I would like that very much."

"Good, because next week on Monday either Mona or Gloria will drive you out here and then will alternate every week. After six weeks we will see how your training progresses and then decide whether you should come out more often. We need to see how all the dogs react to you. You will be fucked by at least three dogs each time. Does that suit you?"

"Ohhhyeesss I am looking forward to it."

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. It felt like a whole flock of them. I could only imagine the thrill of being fucked by dogs on a regular basis.

"Now then, tomorrow, Mona will pick you up at 10 o'clock and will take you to our jeweler where he will give you a gold necklace to wear."

With that we began to arrange ourselves to leave the farm. Gloria clipped the leash to my collar and led me to the van. Once in the van she pulled on the leash until I lowered myself to my knees between her legs. "I am still so hot and horny from seeing you get fucked that I need relief. You know what to do, so do it." With that she spread her legs and pulled on the leash bringing my mouth to her pussy. I was still in a state of ecstasy and when my tongue licked out and stroked her vagina lips her juices tasted like nectar. Without hesitation I slid my tonue into her cunt and began to lick her and then moved my tongue between her cunt and her clit. Then at her command I took her clit between my lips and began to suck on it like the nipple on a tit. She came in just a few minutes covering my face with her cuntal juices.

She sagged in her seat for a short time and then urged me to sit up on the seat like a person. Josephine looked around at her and then at me and smiled. I was instructed to put my clothes on which I did. By that time we were back out on the beeline highway heading south so I had no idea how to get there or even where we had been.

As we neared home, I began to think of the future and where originally I had deeply resented these women and been afraid of what they could do to my family, now I looked forward to each meeting, anticipating that it would produce a new and fulfilling sexual experience. I was no longer living in fear, and I could tell that they sensed that, instead I rejoiced in my newfound sexuality. I wondered if Tom had noticed the difference in me. I thought about the movie of him and Mona and Gloria and wondered whether he was feeling remorse about having cheated on me. I expect that he was.

"How am I going to deal with Tom when he finally finds out what I have become." I asked Josephine.

"And what do you think you have become little pussy?" she asked in response?

"Well I know I have become a slut and now I am a bitch dog and a dog whore, that's what I have become."

"Actually, you don't have to worry aboput what Tom will think because we are working on making him a valuable resource for our group as well."

"Ohhhhhh?"

"Yes dear, you won't have to worry about what Tom thinks."


The next morning I was waiting, as expected, when they arrived. I was wearing a skirt and blouse with no bra and no panties. When they pulled to the curb and I stepped to enter the van, Mona told me to lift my skirt so she could see if I was naked below my clothes. I looked around and seeing no one, I quickly lifted my skirt and showed her that I was naked as instructed.

Satisfied that I was, she motioned for me to enter and as I sat down and we pulled away she ordered me to open the top four buttons of my blouse. I knew that as I did this I would be open to about two inches below my breasts and my full cleavage would be visible to anyone who looked at me. Strangely I no longer was concerned about things like that.

We pulled into the parking lot behind the most exclusive jewelry store in town. Exiting the van we entered through a canopy covered back door right into the heart of the store. There were several other women there window shopping the cases of jewelry. The owner came over to us and asked how he could help us.

Mona replied in a voice capable of being heard throughout the store, "We're hear for the fitting of the gold dog collar on this lady."

I snapped to attention and looked at her. "What dog collar? what fitting?"

"Just be quiet Joan and do as your told."

"Oh yes I have the collar ready for the fitting if you will just come this way."

With that he led us into a private viewing room. He left the door open while he stepped out to get what he needed. When he returned he had a gold dogs choker collar in one hand and in the other several tools and what looked like a miniature propane burner like they used for welding.

He had me sit in a chair facing a framed mirror so that I could see myself and watch what he was doing. He took the gold collar and laid it around my neck and fed it through to gold loop at one end of the collar. He then lifted it up to my chin and readjusted the length until he was satisfied. He looked at Mona and she checked his work and then nodded yes. He picked up a pair of pliers that I could see looked like wire cutters and marked one of the links in the collar. He removed the collar and using the cutters cut the link that he had marked. He then replaced the collar around my neck and inserted the chain through the loop once again. He murmured to indicate that he was satisfied with his work and then placed a heavy pad over my shoulder.

"What is he doing," I cried out to Mona.

"Ohh just shut up," she replied, "You'll see in just a moment."

The jeweler picked up the small propane torch and asked Mona to hold the chain in place. She reached out and held the chain as it looped through the gold ring. I watched as he picked up another gold ring and inserted it through the end link of the collars chain. Then without hesitation, he brought a small length of gold to the opening on the ring and quickly soldered it shut.

"OhhhGooddd what have you done? I'll never be able to get it off me." I cried out.

"That's the idea, bitch. It will remind you all the time that you are now a dog's bitch, and will always be one."

I felt tears trickling down my cheeks as I contemplated what had been done. Then I slowly stopped sniffling and looked at myself in the mirror. I actually liked what I saw just as I looked forward to my status as a dog whore. Then I smiled at myself, bringing my hand up to the collar and stroking it until it laid flat against my lower neck and neck bones.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.