Enslaved - Cover

Preview

Enslaved

by GeorgeB

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Drunk/Drugged, Cheating, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bestiality, Exhibitionism,

Erotica Sex Story: She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

The beginning of this story was posted originally about 7 years ago and made the rounds of various BBS. At that time the title was ENSLAVED... I think that title more accurately depicts what happens to this woman. First she is enslaved by friends and then by her own passions.

One section of this story was written by another writer who felt he could not do justice to the incomplete original story. His contribution is kept within the overall story, but is moved slightly further back in the story. For those of you who have read the original parts, all other new parts with that exception have been written by me. Unfortunately, having gotten this far in the with the manifest changes being experienced by this woman, I think this needs some more story and a really punchy ending.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.