Enslaved - Cover

Enslaved

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She is a bored housewife that gets enslaved by her friends and taken advantage of.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

The next week I had a call from Gloria. "You will be at my house tonite at 7:30 or Tom will see the little display of your art photos." Naturally I was scared silly but I knew I had to be there. I considered what I should wear... I knew that I couldn't get away with the jeans trick again but I also knew that the clothes Gloria wanted me in were not the ones I wanted to wear out in public. I solved the problem by dressing very conservatively but carrying a bag containing the skin tight sweater, suntan pantyhose and a very short skirt.

On the way to Gloria's house, I changed into my "slut"outfit. The sweater was so tight that it molded to my breasts like a second skin. My dark nipples were visible through the white fabric and I noticed that they were hard as little pebbles. The skirt was at least eight inches above my knees and I knew that when I sat down, there was no way to hide my ass and crotch. The pantyhose were sheer to the waist and when I looked down I could clearly see my dark pubic hair through them. I sat in my car for a moment and visualized all the sexually degrading things Gloria and her friends had done to me. I suddenly realized that not only were my nipples hard, but my vagina was wet and throbbing.

When I reached Gloria's I parked my car and entered through the backdoor. I was immediately seized by both arms and a dark hood was placed over my head. My hands were tied behind my back and I was pushed into another room.

"Don't scream and we won't have to gag you." Gloria whispered in my ear. I felt my self being stripped by many hands, first my pantyhose, then the skirt, and lastly the skintight sweater. I was made to bend over and I realized that there was a table directly in front of me. My arms were stretched out in front of me and tied securely. My legs were spread wide apart and tied to opposite legs of the table.

"Jesus Christ, look at the bitch", I heard Gloria say, "vaginal fluid is pouring out of her and its almost to her knees." I realized that she was right, I was turned on as I had never been. My clitoris felt as big as a golfball and I had an empty ache in my vagina that I had never experienced before. I hoped that Dave or one of the guys would stick a hard cock into me at once.

I could picture myself as I must have appeared to them. Tied hand and foot to the table with my feet just reaching the floor, love juice oozing from my vagina and glistening in the light, breasts mashed against the table and my anus upturned for all to see. Please take me! I realized that I have never been this sexually aroused in my life. Suddenly the hood was pulled off my head and I realized I was looking at the reflection of a TV over my head in a mirror placed directly in front of my eyes. As I slowly adjusted to the picture I was amazed to see that it was a video of my husband Tom in Gloria's bedroom. He was standing next to the bed and Mona had her arms around him and was kissing him passionately. Gradually his hands caressed her tight buns and then started squeezing them hard. The next thing I saw was Tom pulling up her blouse and starting to suck her nipples. The scene immediately cut to one of Mona and Tom in bed. He was on his back with his feet toward the camera with one of the finest erections I had ever seem him have. Mona was on her knees with her vagina poised just above the head of his throbbing penis. Gradually she lowered herself until he was just touching her vaginal lips. As Mona slowly lowered herself onto my husband, someone was behind me and I felt a cock entering my cunt. Instantly my whole body went into spasms "OOOOOGGGGGGOOOODDDD" "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK MMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!" I wanted it. Almost instantly, I felt the first spurt of hot sperm flood my insides. Again and again my rapist spurted, and I couldn't get enough. I clenched my legs together as best I could because I knew the most gut wrenching orgasm of my life was at and. NOW... NOW... , OH SHIT, PUT IT BACK, PLEASE PUT IT BACK!!! Just as I was about to come, I was empty. My cunt muscles squeezed hard but there was nothing there. My clit was erect like a small penis and demanded attention but I could do nothing. I pulled at the ropes, I cried, I cursed, and I begged but my throbbing cunt was still empty.

I could feel the flood of sperm dripping out and I tried to hold it in.

Gradually I realized that Mona and Tom were still fucking right in front of my face. I saw Mona's body convulse in spasm after spasm as she fucked my husband. I knew from the look on Tom's face that he was getting ready to orgasm. At that moment Mona pulled herself up until his penis was throbbing in midair. Imagine my suprise when Gloria moved into the picture and 'deep throated' Tom's penis. He went crazy... I have never been able to do that for him because I always choke. Tom was thrusting his penis into Gloria's throat when he started to orgasm. I saw the muscles in her throat start to milk the sperm from my husband's balls. Again and again I saw him convulse as he shot his load in Gloria's mouth. Finally he collapsed in a quivering heap and Mona moved into the picture. She laid on the bed with her head between Tom's legs and her face looking up into Gloria's. Slowly Gloria opened her lips and let Tom's load drip onto Mona's open lips and curling tongue.

It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen and my inner muscles were spasming with the sheer nastiness of what I had just witnessed. I felt the presence of someone behind me. I felt the head of a huge cock slipping back and forth over the edges of my grasping vaginal lips but it refused to plunge inside. The cock spread my flowing juices until I was wet over the entire area between the top of my legs. The pressure settled on my anus and pushed. "NOT IN THERE, YOU DIRTY COCK!!", I shrieked. The pressure kept building against my tightly puckered entry. I was in a haze of confused desires. Knowing that Tom had fucked Gloria was a real turn-on, but I had never experienced anything but my doctor's finger in my rectum. Obviously the man behind me meant to bury himself in my ass and my only recourse would be to get it over as soon as I could.

Up my ass, then, I thought bitterly. Up my ass. That's the kind of home you belong in, anyhow! I relaxed my rectum and thrust backward onto the punishing club. A horrible burning sensation enveloped me at the sudden plop. I shrieked and beat my fists against the table, but I forced myself onto the shaft until I could feel its tip in the middle of my belly. Now I had it all! I experimented with my rectum. I realized that I had conscious control of it; I could make it relax or I could squeeze down brutally with it. I began to squeeze and relax as fast as I could alternate. The cock never ceased its relentless pressure, it stayed buried deep within my body as I realized that he was buried in shit and I could make him come in it.

I pumped my hips and gnawed at the base of the intruding prick with my snapping anus. There was a deep groan from behind me and I heard his breathing quicken. OK you fucker, I thought to myself, now I've got you where I want you. I'm in charge and you're out of control. I didn't realized that I was out of control too. The movement of his cock shot charges of electricity into the barrel of my pulsing vagina and my cold determination was replaced with hot eagerness.

"MM-MM-MMHH!" I grunted. The cock withdrew until only the head was buried in my squeezing rectum. Slowly it began a smooth pulsing entry until it was fully sheathed and I could feel his balls bouncing against my erect clit. "UNHH!... UNHH!... UNHH!!!!!" The cock withdrew and thrust, again and again. Gradually the rhythm rose to a frenzy. I felt myself yielding to a steady succession of spasms and my guts writhed around the hard fullness.

"YAAAGGHHH!!" I shouted. "AAGGHH!!!" I flattened my breasts against the table as a raging orgasm gripped my body. My eyes bulged and the breath caught in my throat. The wild pounding of the engorged cock ceased abruptly and it was thrust as far and as hard into my rectum as it would go. I felt a great surge of boiling fluid fill my belly in the moment before I collapsed limply on the table. The was a rushing sensation at my rectum and the cock was gone. The ache receded to my sphincter. I realized that all my control was gone as I felt the hot trickle spread down the insides of my thighs. I knew it was the white, stringy remains of my rapists lust. I closed my eyes, no longer caring.

As I gradually became aware of my surroundings, I realized that I could hear applause! "Great job", Gloria was clapping and cheering along with many other people, "that was the most fantastic assfuck I've ever seen". Gloria and Mona stepped to the end of the table so I could see them. They picked up the mirror in which I had been watching the video replay of Tom's fuck and I realized to my horror that it was a two way mirror and there was a video camera behind it! They had recorded for video my every facial expression while I was getting fucked in the cunt and in the ass.


Two days later I received a call from Josephine telling me that the garden club was going up to Caroline's for a day in the country. We would have brunch there and then enjoy the rest of the day, returning by late afternoon. An hour later Gloria called and reminded me of how I was to be dressed, no underclothes; and, that she would pick me up in her car and together with Mona, Denise and Josephine we would drive up together.

They arrived promptly at nine and I got in the car and joined them, sitting in the back between Mona and Denise. We were driving in a mini-van with the windows tinted. Not five minutes after we drove away from the house, Josephine told me to remove my skirt and to slip my legs into a thong undergarment. She removed it from a plastic bag and handed it to me. There was a slight musky odor emanating from it and when I put it on it fit snugly, bunching slightly between my vaginal lips. The way it fit, it rubbed against my clit which quickly became engorged as did my nipples.

"Oh my goodness," said Josephine turning around to look at me, "her nipples are already hard, she must be anticipating another good fuck session. I think it's time she took off that blouse too."

After a moments hesitation, which prompted a hard look from Mona, I removed the blouse and sat there naked except for my nylon stockings and heels and the thong underwear. With that, Denise held out a wide black dog collar covered with Rhinestones and told me to lean over as she put it around my neck. Next she clipped a dog leash to the collar and let it hang in front of me.

"Now be a good little bitch and do what your told," Josephine said from the front seat.

We arrived at Caroline's shortly thereafter. We pulled up a fairly long driveway that was bordered by thick shrubbery. When we stopped at the front door they got out and Mona jerked on the leash urging me to exit the car. "Come on bitch, heel." With that they all laughed. Mildly apprehensive because I couldn't understand what was going on I got out and followed about a step behind Mona.

Josephine, walking next to me, stroked my back and buttocks and whispered, "We really have a treat for you today. I think you'll enjoy it."

We entered the house and walked through to a lovely screened patio. A table was set for seven and there was a buffet with salads and cold cuts. On the table were several silver pitchers with liquid refreshment. Glasses of Bloody Mary's were poured for everyone except me. My glass was filled from a different pitcher.

"Your's is a Virgin Mary," Caroline said, "We don't want you getting drunk before the activities begin."

My throat felt dry so I quickly drank my glassful down. It was as quickly refilled. I felt myself getting hornier and hornier waiting for the next shoe to drop. However, we very casually went to the buffet and filled our plates. Josephine suggested that I not eat so much now that I would be much hungrier later. I took small amounts of several salads and had another drink. I could feel myself getting slightly light headed, but more than that, I could feel my pussy juices soaking the cushion of my chair.

When I had eaten, and before the others were finished, Mona took my leash and led me to what looked like a gym pad on the patio and ordered me to "Sit, Bitch." I looked at her questioningly and squatted down on my haunches. Then she had me lean forward and she pulled the leash through an eyebolt making me lean forward on my arms while she tied it off. Then she moved my arms slightly wider and wrapped cuffs around my wrists which were in turn attached to two additional eyebolts. My wrists were then further fastened by two straps which were in turn tied to my thighs just above the knees. This forced me to crouch on my hands and knees. Some kind of a bar was then attached between my thighs spreading them open and preventing me from closing them. She then moved around behind me and quickly removed the thong from my body. With that done she returned to the table and entered the conversation with the others leaving me there on my hands and knees.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.