Dancing - Cover

Dancing

Copyright© 2000 by GeorgeB

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She teaches some high school kids how to dance, in return they seduce her and introduce her to different kinds of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Friday

Feeling very lightheaded I drove in to the hairdresser and told the girl that I wanted to look ten or fifteen years younger. She smiled as if this was not an unusual request and then began to work on me. Between the shampoo, cutting and shaping and styling it was almost 5 o'clock before I got out of there looking like a debutant ready for the ball.

When I got home, Tommy had already left for Miami, I made myself a quick cold drink and began to get ready. I bathed and put perfume behind my ears, under my boobs and behind my knees. I felt like I was going on my first date. I went into the kitchen and fixed myself another drink to calm down the butterflies and then returned to dressing for the date.

The boys arrived promptly at eight in a Ford Explorer van. They were indeed dressed like prosperous young men just as I had hoped. I knew then that I would not be uncomfortable even though I was a good 20 years older than they were. Personally, I felt quite exhilirated and young at heart. The boys treated me like I was about their age. They kind of gawked when they saw how I was dressed and then that turned to smiles.

Bashful Eddie was again the one who asked me a question. "Mrs Thompson, can we call you Allison for the evening. Calling you Mrs Thompson really doesn't seem right when you look as young and pretty as you do."

I kind of stammered and replied, "Yes s s I guess that would be OK, after all we don't want people thinking your there with your mother, do we?"

They laughed and agreed.

We got into the car with me in the back with Angel. Richie and Eddie sat in the front. This was really a roomy van and I said so.

Richie told me that it was his older brothers van and that he used it for hunting and camping trips because the back seat could be folded down and was padded enough to be used as a bed. I glanced around and saw that there were indeed some pillows and blankets in the back.

We arrived at the restaurant and it appeared that Richie had already made reservations for us we were shown to a nice table in the corner. It was in a fairly secluded booth from which we could see the dance floor. We ordered dinner and the boys insisted I have a drink so I ordered a Gin and Tonic. While I sipped my GT we made conversation and heard the band warming up. We couldn't see them because they were set up just beyond the edge of the booth partition.

"Gee Allison," Eddie said, "You are so pretty and look so sexy in that outfit. I know my Mom wouldn't look like that even if she tried to."

"Oh stop that," I said, blushing, "Your Mom is a very lovely woman and I am sure when she dresses up she looks really beautiful."

"Oh, that's not what I meant at all," he said, "It's that you really look like you're only a couple of years older than us. You could really be one of our dates to the prom and you'ld fit right in, you look so young."

At that point dinner was served, but while we ate my mind wondered about Eddie's words, 'Was I really that good looking and sexy? The way they were studying me it made me feel that way. I could feel my pulse beating a little faster and a flush spreading through my cheeks and shoulders.'

As we finished dinner the band began to play. I must say they really had the correct rhythms to the music so I nodded to Richie and he asked me to dance with him. We got up and moved to the dance floor with several other couples. He took me in his arms with a slight hesitation but then I smiled at him and moved closer so that it didn't look like lesson time to any of the other diners or dancers. As we started to dance, his arm moved to a more natural position around my back and I felt myself moving very comfortably in his arms. We talked a little bit and then I felt his arm tighten slightly. It felt really good to be held in this young mans arms. It felt like back when I was first dating Tommy's father. I felt like we were gliding across the floor like long time partners. My hand went up to the back of his neck and I laid my head on his chest. His head seemed to move slightly and then I felt his somewhat deeper breathing as the warmth brushed the back of my neck. I snuggled a little closer and then all of a sudden our hips felt as if they were joined; we were really dancing to an unconscious rhythm of our own.

When the set ended I felt somewhat lightheaded as we made our way back to the booth. I also felt quite warm. Thankfully Eddie had ordered me another GT from which I took a long swallow. We all talked for awhile and I felt myself regain some control. I was seated between Richie and Angel and I felt the warmth of their bodies where they touched mine. We sat with our thighs touching. They rubbed against each other as we shifted. I felt a little relieved when about fifteen minutes later the next set started and Eddie asked me to dance with him.

We made our way to the dance floor and then I was again in someone's arms and we began to move with more ease than I thought we would be able to do at this point. Feeling very comfortable with bashful Eddie, we danced quite close and then I looked up at him and my arms went around his shoulders and his arms went around my waist. We danced looking deep into each others eyes, feeling the softness of the music and the romance of that particular song. Then I shifted my body and my arms moved as my head moved down to his chest and I shifted my hips so that we were dancing with one of his legs between mine. I felt so relaxed and at the same time so sexy with this man that I didn't want the set to end. I felt his gradual arousal and it actually felt good to be able to affect a man other than my husband this way. This hardness of his penis pressed against my belly slightly to the side and I really wanted to shift again so that his cock would be right above my pussy but feared I would ruin the moment by being too forward. The more we danced, the more flushed I got, and I could feel my arousal wetting my crotch and panties. I had to stop this so I asked him if we could sit down for the rest of the set. My head lifted and I looked into his eyes as I spoke my expression must have shown him what he was doing to me. He smiled and shook his head OK and with great reluctance I moved back from him and I led him back to the booth.

My eyes were cast down as we walked to the table, my mind trying to grasp what was happening to me but it just wasn't clear at this point. A few feet from the table I raised my head and could see the other two watching us as we approached. Their eyes were on my face and then they shifted down and over to Eddie's crotch. Their smiles got a bit bigger. I reached across the table and drank the remainder of my GT and then excused myself to go to the Ladies Room. I turned and walked away without looking back. In the restroom I entered a stall and lifted my dress and sat down. As I peed I felt the crotch of my bikini panties and they were soaking wet. It confounded me at first but then I realized what was happening to me. I was beginning to feel a lust for cock. I decided that I could not continue to wear panties that were so wet so without thinking about it, I removed them and stuck them in my purse. I didn't give any thought to what that implied to anyone who became aware of my nakedness. I exited the stall and then washed my hands and checked my hair. I turned and returned to the booth determined to not let this go any further.

Now I was seated between Eddie and Richie both of whom I had danced with. We were now seated quite close and there in front of me was another GT. I felt I needed something cool to drink so I swallowed about half of it just as the band readied themselves for another set. Now it was Angel's turn to dance with me. As we moved to the dance floor I realized that they were playing a rhumba. Angel swept me into his arms and with our bodies pressed close we danced to that incredibly erotic beat. I could feel myself coming completely undone. As we danced my hips swayed against his with that very sexy rhumba rhythm and I became aware that he was already aroused. His very large bulge rubbed back and forth against my crotch and without thinking, my legs spread slightly to feel more of him. He knew immediately what was happening and as we danced, I looked up at him and his face came down to mine and our lips met. I clasped him tight and my mouth opened as did his and then my arms were around his neck and our tongues were entwined. Our eyes stayed fixed on each other as we kissed and my tongue licked inside his mouth. I felt myself trembling as the band segued into another tune and then we couldn't stand it anymore and we moved back to the booth our arms around each other stealing kisses as we walked. The boys must have seen what was about to happen and they stood up and joined us. They must have already paid the bill. I reached over and taking my glass in hand finished off the drink. We then walked out with Eddie in front and Richie behind. As we walked I could feel Angel's hand moving over my back and down to my buttocks. The car door was open and I didn't realize that there were now three of us in the back seat. Richie, me and then Angel. As Eddie closed the door, Angel and I fell into each others arms and resumed our kissing and our tongue play. As the car pulled out of the parking lot I felt arms moving around me from the back. I pulled my mouth from Angel's and turned my head. Richie's face was right there and his lips found mine just as his hands found my breasts. He fondled them with a gentleness that set me tingling and then Angel's hands moved to the straps of the dress and slid them down off my shoulders. I moved my arms and they slid off me and Angel's hands pulled the top of the dress down and bared my tits. I was still kissing Richie when Angels hand found my left tit and his mouth found my right one. I gasped at the touch and then he was stroking my tit and pinching and squeezing the nipple while his mouth suckled on the other nipple. I couldn't help myself I kept on kissing Richie as Angel sucked and squeezed my tits. I felt Richie's hand move to my thigh and then stroke up and down approaching my cunt slowly. My legs spread to ease his way and then he cupped my cunt and began to stroke my cunt lips. One finger found it's way into my crack and then he was using the wetness to play with my clit. I was groaning and moaning and it was obvious from the sounds that I wanted all of this to continue.

"OhhhGoddd, she has no panties on, her cunt is bare, and she's soaking wet. She is so hot I can't believe it. She's dribbling down onto the seat." Richie said talking about me. I didn't want him to talk like that but I knew he was right I could feel it myself. Now I knew that what I needed was a hard cock inside me. My hands moved to the front of their pants and I could feel these big hard shafts under their pants. I grabbed them and then my hands began to stroke up and down.

"Please, please," I cried, "Don't stop, keep on. Fuck me with your fingers."

In response I felt two of Richie's fingers slide right into my cunt deep.

Ohhh yesss," I cried around his tongue, "Do that, keep on doing it."

Then I heard myself telling them "Go to my house, please, Go to my house you have to fuck me, please you have to." I wanted to take back those words but then I didn't, I repeated them. "My house, pull into the driveway and we'll go in the side door. I need a cock inside me, hurry."

I felt Richie's other hand moving down my back and stroking me as he fingered my cunt and then feeling a coolness I realized that he had unzipped my dress.

"Lift your ass Allison, Lift your ass so we can get this dress off you."

I did, I wanted to be naked with them. I felt them lift my legs and slide the dress down and off me. I felt my legs being spread further apart and then I felt fingers in my cunt and they were so thick I pulled my face away from Richie and I could see from the passing street lights that both Angel and Richie each had two fingers in my cunt and were fucking them in and out and it felt sooogoooddd.

"OOOhhhyess, That's so good, keep on stick, your fingers in deep." I felt my hips humping up against the fingers and I watched as they slid in and out. I kept urging them to do it, do it, do it.

I heard Eddie say, "OK guys we're here This is as close as I can get to the side door. Get her keys and I'll open up. You two bring her with you. Don't forget the dress and her purse, where the fuck are her panties."

She didn't have them on," Richie said.

"Ohhhshiittt," Eddie said. "I'm so hot my cock is going to split my pants if I don't get out of them. Get inside quick."

With a boy on each side of me I was carried, my arms over their shoulders, legs spread, and fingers in my pussy, into the house.

"Eddie," Angel said, "Close the drapes before you turn on any lights we don't want the neighbors to see this hot bitch running around naked."

I sensed Eddie raced around closing drapes while they laid me on the dining room table. I felt myself laying there with my legs spread asking who was going to fuck me? who?

I watched as Richie and Angel stripped while Eddie was busy closing up the house.

I looked at their naked bodies and said, "Richie you do it, he's too big. You fuck me now please, please do it."

Richie turned to them and said, "Eddie and I better loosen her up for you she's going to need it if she's going to take that big Puerto Rican cock."

Angel nodded at the same time bending down and beginning to suck on my tit while his hand went to my other tit and began to play with it.

Richie moved between my legs and took his cock in hand and rubbed it up and down her cunt lips.

"Shove it in, Fuck me," I cried out.

'Take it in your hand and put it in," Richie said to me, "Go ahead put my cock in your cunt, Allison, put my cock in so I can fuck you like you want."

I watched my hand moved down and grasp his hard cock and place it at the opening to my cunt and then I kind of pulled on it and he did the rest. It slid all the way in on the first stroke and then I was talking to him urging him to fuck me with his fucking cock.

Oh God it felt so good. I couldn't remember when a hard, hot, cock inside me felt so good. My hips were humping up against his thrusts and he was fucking me so deep and hard and then his hips started moving in circles as he fucked me and my hips began to move together with his and it was sooo goood. Then I felt it beginning, I felt my stomach begin to quiver and my cunt begin to tighten around his young hard cock and then when I was almost there I felt him begin to shoot into me. His hot juices were flooding my cunt and I was crying out, "Nooo Nooo, Not yettt, I'mmmnottt there Wait, waaaiiitttfooorrrmmmeee. But then he pressed tight against me and I felt his hot cock throbbing as he pumped his hot cumm into me and I wanted him to keep on fucking me and then he just collapsed on top of me and I wasn't finished, he just laid there and my hips kept thrusting against his quickly softening cock. Then that soft, useless, cock just laid there in my cunt and I wanted more.

"Someone please fuck me, Please fuck me I want to cummm."

I felt him move away and then another body moved between my legs and now I was filled up again by another ready hot hard cock and I didn't care who it was I just wanted his cock to fuck me until I came.

My eyes were closed but I heard the others urging him on.

"Go ahead, fuck her, jam it into that hot cunt," and I knew they were right I was hot and horny and needed a cock to make me come and then I felt myself building again to my cumminng and now I was crying out to them.

"Ohhhyeeesss fffuuuccckkk meee fuuuccckkk meee. Plleeeaaassseee wwaaaiiitffooorrr meee Immm cuuummmiiinnnggg I'MMM CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGG AAARRRGGGHHH OHHHYEEESSS II"MMMCCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGG FFFUUUCCCKKK MMEEE HHHAAARRRDDD"

And then I began to shake and I felt my stomach quiver and then I knew this was it the cum I wanted and needed and I didn't care that it was these young men just that I was cumming and cumming and cuummmiiinnngg.

I felt him shoot his load inside and his cock seemed to keep on pulsing as he filled me with his juices and then he just laid on top of me for a few minutes and I heard him talking to the others.

"Jessuuusssthhaaatttwaasssomething. I could feel her cunt snapping at my cock as she came. I never felt anything like that before. Angel, you're next go ahead and fuck her stick that big cock in there and get a fuck like you've never had before. That is a hot cunt just fuck it."

Then I heard Angel say, "No let's get her into bed and off this table. I want to fuck her every which way and this table wont do." I felt their hands lifting me and then they carried me until I felt them place me on my bed and then Angel was laying besides me and his hands were carressing me and his lips found my tits and then his mouth was licking and kissing down my body. I felt him spread my legs and move between them and then his hands were stroking my thighs and first his fingers and then his lips were there on my inner thighs and I could feel the cumm leaking out of me but his touch was making my pussy pulse again. I knew I wanted more at that point and I wanted him. I remembered his big cock and I began to murmur Nooo Nooo but his fingers were stroking me and they touched my clit and tremors raced through my body and his tongue followed his fingers. His fingers moved inside me easily because I was so wet and filled with cumm and then his tongue followed and I knew my body wanted him regardless of his size and my hips began to jerk up to his tongue and his fingers and then I felt him move up, his body covered mine and then I heard him:

"Reach down. Hold my cock. I want you to put it in your hot cunt. You want my cock don't you. You really do, don't you. You want me to fuck you with my big hard cock."

I couldn't help myself and my hand moved between us and my fingers wrapped themselves around his cock and he was so big, sooobiiiggg, Then I was holing him and rubbing his big cock head up and down over my wet hot pussy and then he was there, his cock was there right where I wanted it and then I said, "Now put it in me. Fuck me, stick that cock inside me and fuck, fuck, fuck, stick it all the way in and just fuck me, nooowwwnooowww, doooiiitttdoooiiitttfuuuccckkkmeee." I felt it spreading me wider than ever before and then it slipped inside and he began to move his hips slowly back and forth and back and forth and his hips began to move first from side to side as he got deeper and deeper and then in circles when he reached the bottom and I was full sooo fulll. Myyyhiiipppsssbegan to slam up against his cock as he fuucked me and my hands reached down to his ass and my fingers grabbed him and I felt my nails break his skin and force him deep inside and then he began to fuck me faster and faster and I was cummmiiinnnggg and again I was cummmiiinnnggg and I felt my head jerking from side to side as his cock kept slamming into me and I knew I was screaming as he fucked me,

Ohhh yyyeeesss yeeesssyeeesss fffuuuccckkk meee ffuuuccckkk hhhaaarrrddd deeeppp fuuuccckkkmeee Immm cuuummmiiinnnggg cccuuummmiiinnnggg OOOhhh yyyeeesss IIImmm ttthhheeerrre annnd iiitttsss ooo gggoooddd.

I don't know what happened next because I just collapsed and I guess I fell asleeep I felt sooogoooddd.


To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.