Mom's Warm Welcome Home - Cover

Mom's Warm Welcome Home

by Roderigo

Copyright© 2000 by Roderigo

Incest Sex Story: Mom really gives her soldier son a warm -- make that HOT -- welcome home on his first leave from the army.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   .

When I returned home on my first leave after entering the army, I was surprised and pleased by the very warm reception I received from my mother. She, along with Dad and my sister, picked me up at the airport. The others were also obviously glad to see me, but Mom threw her arms around me and almost squeezed me to death while planting a big kiss on my mouth. The only other time she had ever kissed me on the lips was when I left to enter the service 4 months before. She insisted that I sit in the back seat with her while my sister rode in front with Dad. All the way home, about a 45-minute ride, she kept hugging me and squeezing my leg, kissing me on the cheek, talking excitedly and asking a thousand questions.

My flight had been a rather late one, so we weren't home very long until it was bedtime. During that time Mom was so warm and enthusiastic that I was really touched by the pleasure that she was obviously feeling at my return. She came to my room to say good night and gave me another long, loving hug and another big juicy kiss on the mouth. Then, as she started to leave the room, she turned back for another one. It was clear that she was reluctant to leave even then.

After Mom had left me and I had gotten into bed, I lay there thinking about her. I had thought a lot about her while I was away, just as I had before I left. You see, I'm one of those guys who really have a strong mother fixation--an Oedipus complex, I guess. From the time I first became the least bit interested in sex, Mom is the one who always turned me on most. When I discovered masturbation, she became the main subject of my jack-off fantasies. When I got into high school and actually began fucking girls, this faded somewhat, but it never disappeared, and I was constantly sneaking peeks at Mom's big curvy body and wishing I could get my hands on her the way I wanted to.

At the time this story takes place, I was 20, and Mom was 43. She was a nice big woman, what they call "full-figured," I suppose. Of course, what they usually mean by that is "fat," which Mom was not. She stood about 5 feet 7 and weighed maybe 145 or 150 pounds, so of course she was a bit on the plump side, but she was firm and very well proportioned. She had nice full tits and broad hips, with a very sexy ass. Her legs were not trim, but they were very shapely in a full, curvy way. She had dark-brown hair with a few flecks of gray in it, big deep dark-brown eyes, full lips on a generous-sized mouth, and a round, dimpled face with a beautiful peaches-and-cream complexion. She didn't look her age, more like 35 maybe.

As I lay there in bed reliving those delightful hugs and kisses, that old yearning for my mother's body came back to me. As tired as I was, I couldn't go to sleep until I had jacked off while fucking my beautiful big Mom in my fantasy.


The next morning I woke up after Dad and my sister had left for work and school, respectively. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and shaved, wanting to be fresh and clean for my Mom. No, I didn't expect to try anything with her--I had no idea that a sexual relationship with her could ever be really possible. But after my warm fantasy of the night before, I wanted to sort of pretend that, since I had her all alone in the house, I was her man.

When I went downstairs, Mom immediately gratified me by greeting me with another big super warm hug and another kiss right smack on the mouth. She led me into the kitchen, and after another hug and kiss, she had me sit down while she fixed some of my favorite pancakes for breakfast. I kept watching her nice big ass as she bustled around. She was wearing a rather short house dress with no stockings, and I loved the look of her shapely legs. And I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. When she brought my plate to the table, she hugged me and bent down to kiss me on the lips again. Later as I was eating, she stood by my side with her arm on my shoulders, and at times pulling my head against the side of her soft breast. All the time, she was chattering away happily. Damn, I enjoyed that breakfast!

Finally I finished and got up to go into the living room. Mom intercepted me as I walked through the dining room with another hug and kiss, pressing her soft, warm body tightly against mine, her tits poking into my chest. Of course, I was sporting a semi-hard-on by this time, and I was trying to keep her from noticing. "Oh, honey," she cooed, "I know I'm being a nuisance, but I'm just so happy to have my boy home that I can't help wanting to hug and kiss you."

"Hey, Mom," I responded, giving her a squeeze, "that's fine with me. I'll take all the hugs and kisses I can get from my favorite woman."

Mom laughed delightedly and kissed me again. "Oh, honey, I missed you so much. I knew I would, but I didn't realize how much you really mean to me until you were gone. I just thought about you all the time."

"I thought about you a lot too, Mom," I murmured, "an awful lot." I didn't tell her, of course, just HOW I thought about her.

Mom pulled herself away from me with an effort and gave me a gentle push into the living room. "Sit down, honey. Maybe you'd like to see the newspaper and catch up on what's going on in town."

I sat down on the sofa and Mom handed me the local paper. I was glancing at the headlines when she was back in front of me, bending down and taking my face in her hands to give me another soft kiss on the lips. Then she straightened up, blushing, and said, "Here I go again! If you don't stop me, I'll just go on kissing you all day long."

"Hey, that sounds like a great idea to me!" And I grabbed her and pulled her down onto my lap, holding her tightly while she giggled and squirmed.

"Let me up, honey!" she squealed. "I'm too heavy for you. I'll break your legs."

"Oh, no, Mom. The army's got me in great shape. I could hold you all day--in fact, that's what I'm going to do. You said you could kiss me all day long, and that sounds fine to me."

Mom struggled weakly a bit more, and then I pulled her face to mine and gave her a long kiss. Slowly she relaxed, and I could feel the tension go out of her body. She looked deep into my eyes with her big brown eyes and murmured softly, "We didn't used to kiss like this."

"Well, I was just a little boy before. Now that I'm a man, we kiss in a more adult way." And I pulled her to me again for another long kiss.

Mom didn't resist, but she was holding back a bit. "I don't know that a mother should ever kiss her son quite like that," she said.

"Why not, Mom? I love you more than anyone else, and I know that you love me. Why not show it?"

"Well..." she began, but then put her mouth back on mine. This kiss went on and on. Mom's big body was heavy on my lap, but her ass felt damned good against my straining hard-on.

Then she seemed to have second thoughts and pushed herself back, wiggling on my lap again as if she wanted to rise. "I don't know if this is such a good idea," she mumbled uncertainly.

"Sure, it is, Mom. And you did say all day." I pulled her back firmly again and lovingly nuzzled against her neck.

She shivered and then started tugging to pull down her skirt, which had moved up her full thighs while she was squirming. "God, my skirt is riding way up," she muttered.

"Good!" I exclaimed and put my hand on her bare thigh, squeezing it gently.

"Hey, now! You be good!" she exclaimed laughingly. She put her hand on mine, but she didn't pull my hand away.

"Come on, Mom," I said, pulling her head back down to mine. "Kisses all day--remember?"

Mom heaved a sigh into my mouth and submitted to the long wet kiss. I began rubbing her thigh, loving the satiny feel of the smooth, firm flesh. The kissing went on and on, getting softer and deeper. Our lips were now open, and I tentatively licked at her mouth. Mom jerked a bit at this and reached down to grasp her skirt again in a vain effort to tug it down. Her full white thighs were now almost completely exposed.

After a moment she muttered, "This is going to get embarrassing in a minute."

"Why, Mom?" I asked, looking down at those beautiful thighs. "Are you afraid I'll see your panties?"

"No," she mumbled. "I'm afraid you'll see that I'm not wearing panties."

"What!" I yelped. I suddenly ran my hand up under her skirt all the way to her ass. And, by God, it was true! She was not wearing panties! "My God! You really aren't! This is getting better and better!"

Mom shrieked and grabbed my hand, pulling it away from her bare ass. "Now you stop that, honey!" she exclaimed. "Remember that I am your mother--even if--even if I'm not acting like it at the moment."

"Hey, Mom, don't forget about the kissing." And I pulled her back down and got my mouth on hers again. This time I made no pretense and began licking at her lips. After a few moments, I felt her tongue flick out as well, and in a short time we were deep kissing fervently.

I began running my hand rapidly up and down her smooth thigh, gradually moving higher and higher. The kissing went on, and Mom began to murmur softly, "Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" into my mouth. Now I was squeezing a big handful of soft, firm ass cheek. Again Mom put her hand on mine, but again she didn't stop me, letting me stroke and squeeze freely.

Gradually I worked my hand toward the front, closer and closer to her crotch. Mom seemed to be totally engrossed in our kissing now, and she put both arms around my neck and clung to me tightly. Now I was feeling all around her crotch, her upper thighs and lower belly. I was riffling through her rather wiry, coarse pussy hair, but she kept her thighs clamped tightly together.

I gently probed at the vee where her thighs met, not using any force, but lightly urging Mom to open up for me. She began raising one thigh and rubbing it over the other, still without leaving me an opening. But I was persistent, probing and probing, at the same time intensifying the tongue play of our kissing.

Finally Mom heaved a great sigh, and then very slowly lifted one foot and set it out on the floor away from the sofa, spreading her thighs apart for my groping hand. Ah, God! This was it! I remember this as one of the most exciting moments of my entire life. My mother was spreading her legs wide open for her son, and I knew at that instant that she was going to let me fuck her! In my fantasies I still see that leg move, that full, round white thigh opening out to grant my mother's secret treasure to me.

I cupped Mom's warm, hairy pussy with my hand, pressing and rubbing lightly. Ah, it felt great to have my hand in my mother's crotch, right on her cunt, as we continued to kiss passionately. Then I was running my fingers up and down her labia, gently pressing in at the center. Then one finger was probing inside, feeling the moisture and heat that were there. Slowly I pushed deeper as Mom began to press forward with her hips, urging my fingers deeper yet. Gradually I began to finger fuck my mother, and she began to wiggle again and to sort of whine and whimper into my wide-open mouth as our tongues lewdly played with each other.

I sought Mom's clit and began to flick at it lightly, and her belly jerked in response. I began to alternate deep probes with clitoris stimulation, and Mom's ass began squirming all over my lap, exciting my hard cock even more. Now Mom was panting and groaning, her hips screwing away to increase the effect of my finger fucking. Then she gave a great grunting moan and stiffened up on me. I could feel her pussy muscles grasping at my fingers, and she was shuddering uncontrollably under the spell of a big orgasm. God, it felt so great to have my mother panting and moaning and quivering in my arms as I knew that she was having an ecstatic climax!

After a long time, Mom gave a moaning sigh and relaxed, still clinging to me. She laid her head on my shoulder and slowly regained her breath. For a long time we sat there silently. Her thighs were still spread wide, and I was still cupping her pussy, petting it lovingly as I stared with great pleasure at this spot that I had coveted for so long.

Finally Mom lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "Oh, God, honey! What have we done?" she said in a rather slurred way of speaking. "I thought we were just going to kiss."

"Well, we were kissing," I said, and I kissed her once more. "I love you, Mom. I've always loved you more than all the world."

"Yes, but in that way?"

"Yes, Mom, in THAT way. I've wanted to do things like that to you every night and every day since I was 11 years old."

Mom laughed in surprise. "Eleven years old! My God, honey! Are you kidding?"

"No, Mom. I've been in love with your lovely big body ever since I knew that there was a difference between boys and girls."

"Well, I knew that you always looked at me a lot--and sneaked around sometimes to see me dressing and so on..."

"Yes, Mom, I'm guilty. You'd be amazed at how many times I have thought of--well, maybe I'd better not go into that..."

"You've thought of what?...Come on, honey. Tell me."

"Of doing all kinds of things to you...or with you. You know..."

"Well, I know that you used to--umm--jack off a lot. Do you mean to say that you thought about me then?

"Yes, Mom. Almost always, it was you."

Mom laughed and blushed and hid her face against my chest. "Oh, you naughty, naughty boy you!" After a pause, she murmured shyly, "Then you imagined that you were actually...umm...doing it to me?"

The fact that Mom was still sitting there with her bare thighs spread and was not stopping me from once again moving my finger inside her cunt made me bold. "Yes, my beloved Mom. In my imagination I have fucked you hundreds of times in every way that I could think of."

Mom laughed and blushed again. "Oh, my God, honey!" She kissed me very warmly and lovingly again. After a while she whispered softly in my ear, "I wish I'd known how strongly you felt. I...I think that...well, that maybe...you could have--umm--you could have GOT me years ago."

Oh, what a thrill to hear my dear mother say that. "Really, Mom! Do you really mean that?"

Mom nodded blushingly and murmured, "There's always been something special about my love for you. Now I'm not saying that I've dreamed about...about fucking you, but there's always been such a...such a tenderness in my feeling for you. It's not like the way I feel about anyone else, even your father."

She kissed me again, and then said, "Yes, my darling boy. When you were, say, 16 years old or older, if you had really come after me--yes--oh, yes, I think I would have let you fuck me."

"Oh, God, Mom! That's great! Thanks for telling me. But we've got a lot of lost time to make up for!"

I pushed her gently off my lap and held her as I stood up. Then I lowered her onto the sofa, pulling up her skirt as I did so. "Wait a minute, honey," she said, struggling to sit up. "Let me get this off." And she unbuttoned some buttons, pulled her dress up and lifted it off over her head. Her big tits flopped free as the dress pulled them up and then released them. God, they were beautiful--nice big plump white globes with large brownish-pink areolae and erect nipples!

Then she reached for my belt and unbuckled it, unbuttoned my pants and yanked the zipper down. I tore the buttons loose on my shirt as Mom tugged my pants down my legs. I managed to slip my shoes off without untying them, while Mom was pulling my undershorts down my legs. My big, hard cock leaped free, bobbing right in her face as she continued removing my shorts. I stepped out of them, and Mom seized my rod with both hands. She pulled me with her by my willing cock as she lay back on the sofa. "Oh, God, you've got a nice, nice big dick!" she exclaimed.

She was on her back now, her head on some cushions. She raised one leg up and placed her foot on the back of the sofa. The other foot was as far out on the floor as she could get it. Her thighs were spread wide open for her horny soldier son. She still had my prick in both hands, pulling me down, down on top of her. I climbed between her lovely full white thighs, staring down at that inviting target, the mound of crispy dark brown hair, through which her damp, swollen pussy lips were peeping.

Mom took one hand off my cock, moved it to her crotch and opened her cunt lips. Then she guided my lusty rod right to her welcoming fuck hole. She paused a moment to rub me up and down her cunt lips for a few moments, then tugged me right inside. "Come on, honey!" she urged. "Stick it all the way into me! Mommy wants that beautiful big dick way up her cunt! Fill me up, honey!"

I was more than willing to obey her request. I gently prodded, pushed and pulled, sinking gradually deeper, down, down into that delicious erotic paradise between my lovely mother's legs. Mom was not as tight as a few girls I had fucked, but she was plenty tight enough, and I don't believe that my cock had ever been so big before. Never had it so longed for a cunt the way it did for this one. Soon it was buried completely, deep inside my mother's belly, and my lighter brown pubic hair was meshed with Mom's, my balls dangling down on her ass. Oh, God, did she feel great! My cock was red hot and almost ready to shoot its load right away, and I had to use all my will power to hold off and give Mom a good fucking first. I had to make it as good for her as it would be for me.

"Oooh, honey! I don't think anything that big has ever been in there before! You feel so damned gooodddd in your Mommy's pussy! Mmmmm!" Mom pulled my head down so that we could kiss again. I got one of my hands on her tits, squeezing and fondling them, as I worked the other one under her hips to grasp a firm, plump ass cheek. Mom's mouth was as wide open as her thighs were, and her tongue was darting in and out of my mouth eagerly. Her hands were on my ass, pulling me even farther up her cunt.

For some time we just lay there like that, fully coupled, kissing away passionately and sloppily, and my mind was whirling with joy. I had never known such tremendous pleasure before. Then Mom gave a little hump with her belly and mumbled, "Come on, my darling boy, my honey baby! Fuck your dear old Mommy! Show your Mommy how much you love her! Show your Mommy how much you love having your big dick in her nice warm pussy!" Then she opened her eyes wide and said, "You do love it, don't you?"

"My God, Mom!" I moaned. "Love isn't a strong enough word for it! No word is! This is where I've dreamed of being for years and years. I've imagined fucking my Mommy thousands of times. But this is even better than the best I could have dreamed! God, I love you, Mom!"

With that I drew my cock most of the way out and then rammed it in to the depths again. Mom grunted, "OOOHHHH, GODDD!"

I was sorry that I had been so rough and asked anxiously, "Did I hurt you, Mom?"

"A little," she whispered, "but it felt great. Don't worry. Just fuck me!"

I decided to build up with a long, slow fuck. I very slowly pulled almost all the way out, then sank back, inch by inch, into the depths of Mom's juicy love passage. Mom let me set the pace as we fucked long and lovingly, kissing deep kisses all the while. Mom kept murmuring, "Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" And from time to time she would mutter, "Soooo goooodddd! Oh, God, soooo goooodddd!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.