Best of friends

by Man from Maine

Copyright© 2000 by Man from Maine

Erotica Sex Story: Being best of friends with women usually precluded sex, but things gets really interesting when they have problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Part 1

Oh, what a weekend this turned out to be. Something happened to me that I haven't done since college. I got laid. Shagged. Fucked.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jim Waters. I'm 27, with brown hair and brown eyes. I'm told that I have a good mind and good heart (at least I hope so). I'm the Director of Sales for a medium sized computer software company in Miami, Florida. I have a loving family of parents and siblings, wonderful friends, but no girlfriend. I'm so much of a friend to women that it's inconceivable that they could have any romantic relationships with me. Oh, did I mention that I'm in an electric wheelchair?

On Thursday, I had lunch with Sally Jameson. She's 5' 11", ample breasts (I'm guessing 36C, I haven't seen enough female breasts to know the size by sight), a full body tan and brunette. I once saw her at the beach. She covers up her beautiful body in a business suit. She told me that she wants to get ahead on her own merits, not her body. I agreed. I'm the same way.

She's the Director of Research and Development for the same company that I work in. It wasn't romantic, just two friends having lunch. She seemed a bit excited today. She told me that she thought her boyfriend Brett was going to propose to her. They had been dating for a year and a half, and I've only known her for one year. So, all thoughts of being romantic with her went out the window when I saw her at her first day of work with her boyfriend in his car.

I met her at a Director's meeting on her first day of work. She seemed fascinated with my intelligence. Well I would've preferred my body, but friendships have to start somewhere. We had coffee after the meeting and I was amazed that a beautiful woman would want to talk to me, on topics other than work.

On Friday, she was sobbing. Being a concerned friend, I went to talk to her to see what was hurting her. "I found Brett with another woman," she sobbed, "he was doing things to her he never did to me." Trying to calm her down, I got her a glass of water and a snack cake out of the vending machine in the lounge. "I thought that bastard loved me," she spoke with a he pissed me off kind of voice. So, I decided to leave her alone and let her sort it out on her own. But then she spoke.

"Jim, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I replied, "How may I help you?"

"Have dinner with me tonight. I don't want to be alone." She pleaded.

"I'd love to. 7 o'clock ok?" She nodded. "You're place or mine?" She said mine, because HE'S still at her place trying to apologize for what happened. Right, there's a better chance of me getting out of my chair and walking then her forgiving him.

So, I went to my office and made a list of what to get at the store for dinner. After thirty minutes, I decided on lasagna, wine, and bread sticks, non-fat. I called my PCA (personal care attendant), Janet Monroe, to go to the store and get what I needed for tonight's meal. After explaining what happened to Sally and Brett, she understood what was going on. I've never done anything with my PCA. I'm paying her to help me do all the things my body can not. It would look inappropriate to the people who recommended her to me if it was known she was shtooping the cripple. I asked her to get it started so it would be done by 7. I left work early, so I could get ready. I told Sally I'd see her tonight, but I remained slightly skeptical because I've been stood up many times before.

Five o'clock rolled around when I rolled into my apartment. With a joking voice I yelled, "Honey! I'm home!" Luckily for me my PCA got the joke. Janet is a 23-year-old nursing school grad, very idealistic and sexy. She's Asian, 5'5", 110 pounds 34 B breasts. I've jerked off on the thought of fucking her many times. But never could because as her employer, if there were to be any sexual intercourse between us, she'd have to initiate it, or she could sue me for sexual harassment. I showered, with the start of a hard on, I said I had to piss, but she didn't believe me. As she was washing me, my dick got as hard as it had ever been. After she rinsed me off, she took off her bathing suit and I had always fantasized of what was going to happen.

Before we started, the guy on the radio said it was 5:30, so we had time. Having only gone out with Janet, and she never dated, even at my encouraging to see other people, I was suprised at what she was doing to me, since she said she rarely went out in high school or college.

Not knowing what to expect, I was amazed that she said she wanted me to fuck her mouth. Kneeling down, so not to hurt her back, she engulfed what I had presented for her. A slight moan came out of me when she started to lick my shaft, ever so softly. At times I could feel the back of her mouth, which got me harder. After she ran out of air, she took me out of her mouth. She stroked me a few times before positioning herself to fuck me.

To make it easier on her, I inserted one finger in her cunt, followed by two, then three, gently licking and sucking her clit with my mouth. After she came in my mouth, she inserted my cock in her. I always wondered what it would've been like to screw her, now I know. She felt so good. I had forgotten how pleasurable sex with a woman can be. It had been 3 years since the last time I had gotten any pussy.

She moved at a pace that made me climax in a matter of moments. She got off me, then swallowed my dick until I came in her mouth. After she swallowed me dry, she thanked me for helping her, since it was awhile since she has gotten laid, by something other than her vibrator.

We finished at 6:15, enough time for her to get me dressed, and then she got dressed. Dinner wouldn't be ready for about an hour, so I asked her if I could return the favor in a couple of days. She agreed. After we got dressed, I asked her if she wouldn't mind taking a couple of hours off, so Sally and I could be alone.


Part 2

It was 6:45 when Sally showed up, looking even more beautiful than I've ever seen her, in a low cut green dress that showed off half her cleavage. I never expected her early, let alone looking drop dead gorgeous. After I picked my jaw up off the floor and put my eyes back in my head, I invited her in. She placed her coat on a couch that is rarely used. I wanted to use it with Janet, but sexual harassment laws made it impossible.

I poured the two of us a drink of the wine. Sally was happy to see me, but still upset about HIM. I asked her to tell me what happened with Brett and this other woman. She told me the following story.

Thursday morning, Sally got dressed and went to work like she always did. Brett called her at 10 am to tell her he had a suprise for her after work. Loving him the way she did, she thought he was going to propose. I was happy for her, because they were very happy together. I treated her to lunch to celebrate her upcoming marriage.

She left work early, because she wanted to know what suprise Brett had in store for her. She noticed a car in her driveway she'd never seen before. She hesitantly walked up the steps to her house, quietly opened her door and snuck around the house trying to find Brett, and the owner of the car outside. The living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom were all unoccupied. That left the bedroom.

As she crept to her bedroom, she heard a woman giggling. Sally opened the door and saw Brett having anal sex with a blonde. Sally always wanted to try Brett's cock in her ass, but he thought it would be inappropriate, because of what comes out of her ass. After Brett and the blonde saw her, he said what every guy says when caught having sex with another woman, "It's not what you think." He decided to leave, after he got physically thrown out. Sally is quite strong when pissed off. She just went to her kitchen table and cried her eyes out until morning.

"Why did you ask me if I was available for dinner tonight?" I asked. Her response was not what I expected. "The other women that work with us have always wanted to know whether you can get it up or not. I figured a revenge fuck would answer that question." Learning that other women wanted to tear a hair with me threw me for a loop. After explaining that all they had to do was ask me, because I don't know who is in a relationship without letting someone else know that I'm interested in a certain woman. I asked her to pass that little tidbit of information on Monday in the lady's washroom, besides telling them if I was any good. We had a good laugh about it, when the timer went off on the oven, signaling that dinner was done.

As Sally put the lasagna on the table, I refreshed our drinks. Enough to quench our thirsts, not enough to get us plastered. As we ate, I felt her foot slowly go up my leg, ending up in my crotch. I saw a smile go across her face as she sensed that I was aroused. I heard her take off her shoes, then she stood up and walked towards me. She told me to keep my hands on my lap, for the time being. Nodding, I put my chair on the slowest speed possible. If it was too fast, she could run her feet over. It would ruin the moment.

She slowly drove me over to the couch, stopping as my feet touched it. I told her which switch shut my chair off, she flipped the right switch, than she said she'd flip mine. She removed my jacket, then my tie, and only unbuttoned the top button of my dress shirt, finally removing my seat belt. She sat on her knees in front of me, wrapped her arms around me and we kissed for what seemed like hours. Our tongues gently learned the contours of each other's mouths. Our hands examining each other like two lovers who knew each other like only lovers can.

We released our embrace, to get air. I proceeded to gently kiss her neck from the neckline, up her jawbone, back to her mouth. She took my shirt off, then I removed the straps to her dress. I found out she was wearing nothing underneath, which got me even more excited. As her dress fell to her knees, she laid back to remove it the rest of the way.

As we kissed, I felt her wet pussy brush up against my knee. Man, knowing a woman was wet for me made me more enthusiastic to please her. As I was slowly kissing down her neck licking towards her ample breasts, I started to slowly feel my way to her wetness so I could see what she felt like. But she stopped me as I got to her pubic hair.

"Not yet. We have plenty of time for you to please me. I want to suck your cock. I want you to feel pleasure like you never have before." If she only knew what happened a couple of hours earlier. I leaned back so she could unzip and remove my pants. She removed my pants, but left my underwear on. She could tell my dick wanted out of its confinement. As she grabbed my cock, she gave me a kiss, with what seemed like enough pressure to clear my sinuses.

She pushed me backwards, so she could remove my underwear. As she removed them, my cock stood up at attention. Without missing a beat, she swallowed my cock. After I let out a slight moan, she started swirling her tongue around the head of my dick. She started to speed up, until I told her, "Slow down. We have all night."

She took me all the way into her mouth. She gave me as great a blowjob as Janet did earlier. I hope I'll never have to decide between them. Since I had cum earlier in the day, I had more endurance to fulfill Sally's needs. "Oh God, I'm cumming," I yelled. As soon as I said that, Sally picked up the pace. I came in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop. I kissed her on top of her head, and told her I needed a minute to get erect again. She stroked me until I was hard again.

While she was positioning herself for me to fuck her, she kissed me. I could taste my cum on her lips, and smell it in her breath. "Don't you want me to lick you first? I want to taste you." I pleaded. "In a bit," she replied, "I want to feel your cock inside me." As she slowly lowered herself onto me, I started licking one of her breasts.

Sally felt so good. She moved slowly up and down my dick. She wanted me to last as much as I did. At the office, I heard guys commenting on the "fact" that if a woman wants you bad enough, she'll get wet before you even get your shirt off. I thought they were bragging. But by the look in her eyes, and the feel of her on my cock, I figured they were right.

As I was devouring her right breast in my mouth, Sally screamed, "OH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Two minutes later she climaxed. I felt her cum flow off her legs onto mine. It collected on my vinyl seat in a puddle, right where my balls sit. She took her breast out of my mouth to give me a very hard, very loving kiss. While she was kissing me, I couldn't hold it any longer. I shot my cum deep into her. Even though I had shot all my cum into her, my cock was still hard. Then a lightbulb went off in my mind.


Part 3

"Wrap your arms and legs around me, Sally. We're headed to my bedroom." She held onto me as I slowly drove us to my room. We were dry-humping as we traveled to the room. She told me to stop because she was cumming again. Always doing what a woman asks of me, I stopped. While sliding me in and out of her hot box, she climaxed again. At that moment, I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

With a sly grin, I said, "Baby, it's my turn to please you." We moved to my electric bed. It's high enough so anyone who wants to lift me can without hurting his/her back. It's also high enough for if I were ever lucky enough to get a woman in here, I could lick her out.

I said, "Baby, lay flat on your back and put your legs on my shoulders. I'm going to pleasure you now." I couldn't help but admire her beautiful pussy. Especially when it's flowing with our juices. The fragrance from her sex was intoxicating. Not wanting to wait, I dove right between her legs. She jumped as my tongue touched her. "Brett rarely eats me out. I've needed to be licked for so long I can barely stand it."

I licked around her slit, teasing her just a little bit. Wanting to make her beg me to suck on her clit. I go from the bottom of her slit to just below her hooded clit. After hearing her whimper that I didn't take her clit into my mouth, I decided to surprise her. I grabbed her clit with my lips and sucked with all my being. I then took one finger from my left hand and inserted it into her. Her hot pussy clamped around my finger in its silken grip.

Her pussy was very slick from our juices, so I had no trouble fingering her. She clamped her legs around my neck, so I assume she's going to cum. I was sucking her clit as hard as I possibly could, but her screams of ecstasy made me suck harder. For the rest of the night, her pleasure was my main goal. "OH GOD, JIM! IM GOING TO CUM!" I got a face full of her sweet juice. A just reward for a job well done.

"Pull me up to you, I want to be on top," I asked her. She pulled me up to her face and we kissed as passionately as ever. She was really getting into it with her scent all over my face. "I'm so hard for you I could split you in half," I said without thinking what I was saying. "Oh. Go for it. I want you, too." She cooed.

In order for me to fuck her while on top takes a little work and some strength. She has to hold me up by the shoulders while I thrust my hips. She was not only strong, but flexible too. "Spread your legs, baby." The ease with which she was able to hold me up and spread her legs made it seem like my cock grew another inch.

"Sally, out of all the men we work with, why'd you choose me to get revenge on Brett? I'm sure one of the other guys would've obliged being with you."

"You're the only one I'm friends with that I've wanted to be intimate with. Brett ass fucking another woman gave me a reason to be here."

"OK. Baby, you are so hot. You should've caught him sooner, we'd really be having fun if it weren't for him."

She really knew how to take cock, even one as average as mine. She must really be into our love making because she wrapped her legs around my back and started helping me pump in and out of her. We've only been making love for two hours and I don't feel the slightest bit tired. Looking as beautiful as she was on her back, would give any man an instant erection. I certainly have the best hard on I've ever had.

"Jim, my arms are getting tired, I want on top for awhile." Somehow she rolled me onto my back while keeping me inside her. She lifted my hands so I could massage her breasts. Her breasts were firm, but had enough give to allow my fingers to squeeze them. If this is heaven, I don't want to leave. "Are you enjoying yourself, Sally?" She kissed me hard, so I took that as a yes.

Ten minutes later, I start feeling my balls tighten. "Sally, I'm about to come." So we both start to pick up the pace. Just as I shot my cum in her, she came too. I'm glad. I'd hate to have her not feel fulfilled. My softening dick came out of her with a pop. I'm all out of energy. I have nothing left. She kissed me, something close to love, but more of friendship. "Thank you, Jim. I've needed a marathon session like that for along time. What would you like to do now?" I thought about it for a second, then replied, "Can we just lay here for awhile? I only have enough energy to hold you." She snuggled up against me, laying her head on my chest. We fell asleep in that position.

I am awoken from feeling a warm breath on my face. It wasn't Sally because she was still asleep. Janet was looking at us. "What can I do for you, Janet?" She looked at me like I had been caught doing something I shouldn't have. I don't think I'm in trouble, because we never made any verbal commitment. "You're not surprised that I'm here with Sally? Why do you think she wanted dinner with me? I told you what happened with Brett. This is purely physical. Nothing more."

"It's ok, Jim. I just wanted to make sure we were still on in a couple of days." I told her we'd be getting together again by Wednesday at the latest. This weekend, I'm busy with Sally. At least, I hope this will last all weekend. As I was falling back asleep, I felt Sally cuddle up closer to me. I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

I was woken up in the morning by laughter. It was Sally and Janet laughing it up about something. I smelled coffee, so it must be morning. I just rested there and stretched. I used my electric bed to sit up. The noise alerted Janet, so she came to my door and asked me if I wanted to get up. After she helped me go to the bathroom, she helped me get dressed in a sweatshirt, underwear and shorts. I drove to the kitchen where Sally had a cup of coffee ready for me. I thanked her then drank half of it. I whispered to Janet, "Does Sally know we were together before she showed up?"


Part 4: Workout

It's been a month since I had made love to Sally Jameson for the first time. Just thinking about that weekend gives me an instant erection. In between giving her the best I could sexually, I was keeping Janet Monroe happy. I'd rather be alone than have to pick between them. On top of all that, all the available (and not available) women have started talking to me more. I'm sensing jealousy in the men I work with because all the women they want are talking to me and not them. To hell with them all. It's my turn to be top stud around the office.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.