Amanda

by Cameron

Copyright© 2000 by Cameron

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda meets her new master for their first submission/domination session.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

A letter on cream colored(?) linen paper and with it, an airline ticket. i perspire lightly as i begin to read. i tell myself when i finish, that it wasn't so bad, nothing to make me feel threatened, just step-by-step instructions that must be followed, with one caveat... i have to make the decision freely, and if i do, i must understand everything that awaits me.

There is an address on the bottom left of the letter, and a footnote that there will be a driver waiting for me at the airport. my head is swimming, that familiar exhilarationfearlustlonginghope monster has me in its grip and now i decide i don't want it to release me.

The drive from the airport was agony. i was on edge and the driver said nothing, not a word, which might have made me feel a little at ease. That, i think, is what You wanted.

i'm here, "It's my birthday." i say to myself.

A room. Recessed lighting turned down made it intimate and comforting. i sit in the chair that the letter instructed i sit in, and listen to my breathing, hoping You'll come for me soon.

You don't. i dare not leave the room to ask where You are, so i let myself drift away, daydreaming at first, humming favorite songs, twisting my hair like i do when i'm stressed, and then darkness.

The first thing i sense upon waking, is a scent. Cologne, mixing Patchouli, Sandalwood and Vetiver; masculine, powerful and very exotic. i peek through half closed eyelids and make out a form sitting in an armchair across from me, sitting and watching me sleep. i open my eyes. i want to see You, but i don't want You to see what's in my eyes, so i look at You and then move my eyes to other places in the room.

You're on your feet, taking the 15 or so steps towards me. i stop breathing... what are You going to do?? You take my hand and pull me to my feet, where in one quick motion You encircle me with Your arms and plant a soft kiss on the side of my neck. You sniff my skin as Your lips leave my neck. my perfume is green tea based, heady and feminine... it mixes well with the smell of You, which weakens my knees.

You whisper. You ask me it this is the path i choose, freely; i can barely get out an answer, my throat parched and tight, but without hesitation, i feel myself hiss the word "yes." You hold me firmly now and ask me, still not looking in my face, you lips to my ear, "will you obey everything you're told to do without question, and know it is for My pleasure?" Again i say "yes"

Looking into my face, taking it between Your hands, You kiss my forehead. You take my hand and lead me into a connecting room where, you tell me, a bath is waiting.

Standing before You now, letting You remove my blouse, You seem pleased that i wear no bra, just a camisole. Your finger traces one nipple then the other through my camisole. i feel electricity shoot from where You touched me, down my legs. You move behind me and cup my breasts with Your hands, telling me their fullness pleases You very much. i expect my skirt to come off next, but You instead surprise me, reaching under my skirt and caressing my bottom, then squeezing it gently. The zipper comes down and You slide the skirt over my hips, letting it fall around my feet. You bring my arms up over my head and take the camisole off. Now i am naked except for a thong and thigh highs.

i feel so vunerable standing before You this way, and you know this. i think it amuses You because You know that deep down it excites me to be seen by You. Again You move behind me, instructing me not to move. I'm bent over at the waist, practically in half, and You hold my hips. You're examining me and I feel so open it's almost painful, but again thrilling at the same time. Your cupped hand covers my pussy, applying gentle pressure, making me squirm slightly. You keep this up for a short time, every now and then tracing the outline of my lips through the small piece of material the thong provides. I know I'm wet and this makes my vulnerability increase greatly. You move me, still bent over, pressing Yourself against me, to a large overstuffed chair nearby where You lean me into it. All I can think of is You inside me. I can feel Your hardness press against me, large and powerful. i think of how it would be for You to just move my thong to one side and plunge into me, but in another thought, i don't want it to be like that... i just want the tease, i want the tease to go on until after that point when You know i cant stand it anymore, and then You will take me...but not yet. You are just measuring up the goods, taking Your pleasure from laying Your cock against my pussy, so I must respect that and be happy that it gives You pleasure. i know mine will eventually come.

i'm stood up and You turn me around, instructing me to remove the stockings and thong. There is urgency in Your voice, it almost sounds like an order, not a request. Naked, You lead me to the bath. "Get in amanda." You speak my name for the first time since i arrived, and it sends a pain through my gut and down to my pussy. i've waited to hear You speak my name and it was so worth the wait. As i step into the steaming, blue colored water, more waves of pleasure ripple through me.

You give me my bath, washing me, rinsing me, i think that you adore that. Then You strip Your clothes off and You're above me. me, looking up adoringly at You, at Your face and then Your shoulders, chest, stomach and then lingering on Your beautiful cock, surprised by its size, but totally excited. It's only half erect, and i can't help thinking of what it will look and feel like when it is fully hard. You're in the bath, sitting behind me, Your chest on my back and You soap my breasts again, rubbing the lather around to my back and neck.

my nipples ache. my breasts are one of the most sensitive areas of my body, and i can orgasm rolling my nipples between my thumb and finger. You pull me tighter against You and use me to clean Your body. Your breath in my ear and the occasional moan i hear, makes me even hotter and filled with longing to please You in whatever way You might see fit.

You get out of the bath and wrap yourself in a towel, bringing one for me also. You rub my body, making the skin pink. You lead me into another room. In the room is a bench, a table and a chair. i feel i belong here, it is a comforting room, but there is an air of danger in this room and it keeps me on my guard.

You are circling me not taking Your eyes off of me, and when You speak it is to ask me why I am here. i'm afraid to answer, not knowing quite what to say, and fearful that if i answer incorrectly that there will be consequences. i say it anyway... "i'm here because i want you to control me, i want to be owned by you and i need You to teach me." You say nothing and i wait, feeling stupid, i must have said the wrong thing. i was being totally honest when i said what i said, and i think honesty counts for something, so i'll take whatever comes of this.

You ask me if i will, without question, do anything that You want me to, no matter if it please me or not. You ask if i understand that whatever You ask me to do will ultimately please me, because i am here for Your pleasure. i am here to be taken whenever and however You see fit, and i will be disciplined as You see fit because it is the best thing for me, and serves to build trust between us. i nod my head, agreeing to all of this. "Say it amanda... say what you you are here for, now!"

i blurt out that i am here to become Yours, however You need me to be, again excited at Your saying my name. You pick up a silk scarf from the table and blindfold me with it. You will not bind me, i know this, we agreed beforehand there would be no binding during this first meeting.

"amanda, kneel in front of Me." i drop to my knees and You tell me the position i should be in to honor You. i am on my knees, chest down, and head off to the side touching the floor. You tell me to stretch my arms out away from my body. my bottom raised slightly for Your use. i don't know if You're still standing before me or not but You leave me in this position for a while. i suspect You are looking at me in this position, becoming familiar with the different contours of my body. It makes me uncomfortable, embarrassed.

Eventually, You pull me to my knees and silky material brushes my cheek as you do. It must be a robe of some kind, i think to myself. Suddenly i feel Your cock on my chin. You trace my eyelids, my cheek, my nose and then my lips with it. It is hot and very hard and i want it badly. You take my hair and wrap it around Your cock and gently roll Yourself through the curls. my heart is pounding furiously by now.

Then Your hand is under my elbow, helping me up, leading me... somewhere. i'm laid down on my tummy on a hard surface, i think it must be the bench, it is narrow. Only the top half of my body is on the bench, from my head to where my thighs begin, and this causes my bottom to be raised, knees touching the floor. Totally available for You now it seems. i feel Your breath near my face and hope You'll now let me taste what i am aching to. Instead, You are asking me if i have been good, or if i have been bad. i'm shaking, i tell You i'm bad most of the time, but try really hard to be good, and i just can't. You laugh, a good, deep, rich laugh and then You are upon me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.