Stairway to Hell

by Ace Magik

Copyright© 2000 by Ace Magik

Erotica Sex Story: A young businesswoman finds hell at the hands of two strangers in the stairwell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The sun is setting when Jessica Porter finally decides to call it a day. She puts down the report she's been reading and rolls back her chair, glancing at her watch. She picks up the phone and pushes some buttons.

"Yes, Maria?" she says. "You can go home now, I'm not going to work anymore tonight. Just leave the answering machine on. Good night."

She stands and stretches, her breasts pushing against the fabric of her silk shirt. She grabs her briefcase and leaves her office, closing and locking the door behind her. She walks down the hall to the elevator and presses the button. Nothing happens.

"That's strange. They didn't say there would be any repairs today. I hope the lights are on in the stairway."

She goes to the stair door and opens it. The lights are off and it's pitch black. "Crap," she mutters. She digs in her purse and pulls out a miniature flashlight, switches it on, and starts down the fifth floor stairs, slowly stepping and squinting in the darkness.

"Damn I hope they fix that elevator by tomorrow."

She makes it to the fourth floor landing and stops to adjust the beam of light. She makes the beam as big as it can get and flashes it forward, jumping with a scream as it shines on the face of a total stranger.

"Oh my god! I couldn't see you in the dark, I almost ran into you!"

"That's OK," he says. "It was fate. Can you make it to the garage?"

"I'm sure I can. But thanks."

She walks past the man and down the stairs once more, leaving him behind thinking, "He seemed nice. I wish we'd met in the daytime."

She gets to the third floor landing and begins to turn into the next flight when the stranger appears in front of her again and she lets out another scream.

"My goodness! How did you..."

He thrusts a hand and covers her mouth, gripping her around the waist with his other arm. She struggles and he pulls her against the wall and shoves her to the floor, putting a foot on her stomach to keep her there.

"What are you doing?!" she screams.

He flashes a knife and begins slowly undoing his jeans.

"I'm going to teach you that rich bitches who ignore their old pals are the ones who really get fucked."

She squints but can barely make out his face. She squeals as he suddenly pulls her up to her knees and holds her there by the hair.

"If you try any funny shit I'll slit your throat and Mommy wouldn't like that would she?"

She thinks of her mother, days away from having to move to a home if Jessica didn't get the rent check in. If she died... She can't think. The stranger pulls her closer and suddenly thrusts his cock against her lips. She struggles and he backs her head against the wall and slowly pushes his large cock into her mouth. She fights it but he flashes the knife again.

"Just sit there on your knees bitch, I'll do the rest."

He shoves his cock further into her mouth and touches the back of her throat. She gags and he pulls out and does it several more times, causing her to gag. Her exhausted throat finally relaxes and he pushes his cockhead to her throat and slowly pushes until it pops in. He slides all the way in and she closes her eyes, tyring to block it out.

"Look at me bitch! I want you to see who you're fucking!"

She opens her eyes and he begins to slide his cock in and out of her throat.

He puts a hand between her head and the wall and begins thrusting harder and harder, making her wince. He fucks her mouth harder and harder and after what seems to Jessica to be an eternity, he thrusts one more time. Jessica can feel the cum sliding down her throat and she gags again but he rubs her throat, forcing her to swallow. He pulls out and she coughs and gags, holding her throat.

Suddenly he is pulling her to her feet and against the small table on the landing. She looks up to see the shadow of another man standing nearby and makes a new struggle to get away. Maybe THIS man will help her! Instead, he grabs her arms and pulls her up on the table on her back.

"Let me go!"

The new man grins and says "No way. Mike and I are going to teach you some great lessons."

Mike slaps Jessica and nods. "I'm going to fuck you, then Tyler's gonna fuck you. You deserve it."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.