Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XII - 10: A Day of Fun with Holly Quinn

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XII - 10: A Day of Fun with Holly Quinn - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I'll never forget the excitement I felt driving down the country road with my trailer hitched to my car. I kept expecting Holly and Beany to pop out of nowhere and buzz by me, knowing I was getting close to her parents' cottage. The wind was gently blowing, making the late afternoon sun flicker through the leaves in a never ending sea of moving light and shadows.

And then I spotted her. That gorgeous silver creature of the air came out of nowhere to cast its shadow over the hood of my car. I had forgotten sexy she was. I mean Midge was my girl and wouldn't have it any other way, but Beany was... Well, you just never forget your first.

Beany led the rest of the way, and in five minutes I was pulling up the drive of Holly's parents' winter home. She was staying there to practice living on her own before starting college in a few weeks, and we had it all to ourselves.

Or at least that's what I thought. As Beany's pads made contact with the little helicopter landing area by the house, I noticed another girl come out of the house and shield her eyes looking out towards my approaching car.

As soon as I got the car and trailer parked, I got out and met Holly on the other side of the drive. After a really warm hug and a hot kiss, she said, "Come on. I want you to meet my best friend Tammy."

"Hello," I said to the stunning brunette.

"Hi ya," she replied. "Holly's told me all about you. That's all she been talking about since she called you yesterday."

"Well, I didn't tell her _everything_," Holly said with a wink. "Just the juicy stuff. Okay, now that you two have been introduced, let's get the two girls back together. I want to see what you've done to Midge."

Tammy came out with us, but it was very obvious she was bored to death as we rolled Midge out. Holly and I practically disassembled her in the shade of a giant oak that hot Tennessee evening. And by the time we had her back together and sitting next to her sister, the light was gone. We stood there admiring them, ignoring how our skin and clothes were covered with grease and sweat.

"It's like something out of a dream," she said in a whisper. "You don't know how many times I've imagined having two of them parked next to each other like this. It's... beautiful."

"Yeah. And they are two peas in a pod. If that flood light wasn't on, I don't think we could tell the difference between them in the dark. Heh. Beany looks like she's looking at Midge the way the floodlights reflect on her headlamps."

"And Midge is looking away like she's too stuck up or something," Holly said boldly.

"Hey! She's not stuck up! She's just a little upset to finally meet the one who took her place. You can't blame her from being a little jealous or mad or something. After all, she was stuck in a crate for twelve years, then had to have her heart replaced after I don't know how many hours of surgery, and... "

"I was only kidding," she said in my ear. "Come on. I think they're getting sleepy. Let's go in."

"I'll scrub your back if you scrub mine," she added huskily when I didn't immediately follow.

"What about Tammy?" I asked.

"Let her do her own back," Holly answered. "I've had to pretend I didn't notice her moaning when she was with a guy plenty of times. You're my ticket for some revenge."

"You're serious about having revenge on her, aren't you," I said as we stomped up the steps to the house.

"I've been waiting nine months to do this again," she hissed. "You don't know the temptations I've suffered through knowing only you and the guy I marry can make me feel that way. But listening to her fuck every guy she met on the street this whole summer... Yes, God Damn it. I want revenge. Just promise me you won't do her too."

"Fuck. Er, I'll try, but if she throws herself at... OKAY!" I said urgently when she grabbed me by the nuts and squeezed.

"Feels like someone didn't wear any underwear again," she said coyly, fondling my happy sack through my shorts.

"Shit. I haven't worn underwear all summer. Hell, I went so long without wearing anything at all, these clothes really are starting to get to me."

"Looks like Tammy has gone off to bed," Holly said while we passed through he living room. "Come on. Let's go use my parents' shower. It's big enough for two."

"And it just so happens it's right next to Tammy's room," I whispered as we passed a closed door which I could feel Tammy was behind.

"Exactly," Holly said after shutting her parents' bedroom door behind us.

"Hi," I said when she turned around with the eyes of a predator.

"Shut up and fuck me," she answered, wrapping herself around my body and pushing us to the floor.

"Uhm, what happened to I'll scrub your back, you scrub mine?" I said when we came up for air.

"We're getting to that," she breathed before I felt her surge with lust and returned to her oral pacification.

She was really getting me worked up, but as she started moving her lips down to my chin and neck, she suddenly sat up and said, "Shit. You taste like engine shit. Maybe we should take that shower now."

"Huh?!" I said before my brain switched back on. "Oh... Heh. Yeah. Sounds good to me."

I followed her into the bathroom, and after she got the water warming up, we embraced each other again for a not so quick kiss.

"You know," she gasped after we broke our kiss again and pulled each other's shirts off. "I think I like you being as tall as I am. Last year your mouth only reached my chin. I like having your mouth where your nose used to be."

As I pressed my mouth to hers to reinforce her last statement, I slipped my hands around her and in a single motion undid her bra strap. The moment we came back up for air, we both shucked our shorts and shoes, then got into the shower without any further delay.

"Allow me," I said, taking the soap from her. "There's a quicker way to make a lather."

As my pubic hair got saturated with suds, she started running her hands up and down her fit body trying to wash anything off she could. Of course all that really succeeded in doing was making me hornier than I already was, and she shrieked when she suddenly found he bar of soap lathering up her own patch of pubic hair.

Well, one thing led to another, and before we knew it, we dropped the soap as we pressed our lathered bodies together, then sent our tongue deep into each others mouths. My growth surge last year had resulted in me matching her exact height, and since our bodies were perfectly aligned with each others, it wasn't surprising that I soon felt my cock pressing against her slit's entrance.

Holly felt it too, and I knew she was about to pull herself back and slip me inside of her.

"I brought a box of rubbers with me this time," I said coyly between breaths.

"Fuckem. I'm on the pill and don't need to worry about that for another two weeks. Fuck me, Tim. Fuck your slut," she said before doing it for me.

"Shit," she gasped as her very tight puss stretched to accept my dick which had grown as much as the rest of me. "Shit, I forgot how much it hurts," she gasped again as all of her lust was washed away by her discomfort.

I expected her to chicken out and make me pull out, but this was Holly we're talking about. Even without her will power pushing her to take me all the way inside her, her stubbornness would have still made her do it. And once our lathered groins pressed against each other, she stood there grimacing until she thought of something.

"Hey! You could at least do that thing with your hands so I have something to distract me!" she said with venom.

"Shit, you're like a velvet glove. I've got a better idea. Er, wait. Maybe not. Okay, I use my magic touch and... "

"What?! Tell me what you were going to say," she whimpered and yelled.

"Oh, all right. But it's addicting, so I don't think we should try it again after this one time, okay?"

"Shit, are you into drugs or something?" she said, flinching as her insides stretched a little further.

"No... just this," I said, forming a two-way.

"Oh my... Oh hoo ho ho. Tim... Oh ho hoho. I think I love you again... Shit, if it just didn't hurt so much... "

I sighed, then realized there wasn't really any reason for me not to stop her pain. This wasn't something everyone was supposed to go through, and I clearly saw this wasn't anything like making someone go through the agony of my dick stretching their asshole for the first time.

"How's that," I said after inserting the pain blocks.

"Oh... Thanks. I wish you had done that earlier," she said in a distant voice.

"Sorry. Wow. You're really enjoying just feeling both sides of it, aren't you."

"Uh huh," she said even more distant before moving her cunt back a little and moaning loudly.

"Hey. Stop," I said as she started to hump. "You're not done stretching. I'll have to unblock the pain or close the link if you can't just stand still."

She just moaned even louder and thrust herself to make me go even deeper, then loudly protested when I forced her to dismount.

"Fuck me, you bastard. You tease, you son of a cuntless bitch."

"Fuck, Holly. I want to, but you nearly ripped a hole in your insides. How about just we just try something else for a while. Maybe a little oral sex? Or a butt fuck?"

"You can do my butt, but I don't do the oral thing," she said, uncommitted.

The memory of Kam's earlier performance flashed through my mind, and I suddenly wanted nothing else but to pleasure her pussy with my mouth and tongue.

"Didn't Justin ever eat you out?" I asked, teasing her hot twat from behind while she rinsed the soap off her body.

"He wanted to, but I never let him. Why do you guys always want to do that? It's disgusting, and since we could fuck instead, it's just a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. MMmmm, you're going to make me want to fuck you again if you don't stop," she warned.

"If I remember correctly, and I always do, you didn't think that invisible tongue I used on it last time was disgusting," I said before I used my tongue to tease her vaginal lips.

"That's because, <gasp> I know it isn't real. God, how you do you do that. HHMMmmmm!"

I had to pause a moment to grin, then pressed my lips up to her pussy as well as my tongue. The gasp she made was followed by a groan as my invisible dick filled her ass, then she unconsciously pressed her crotch against my tongue's stimulation.

"That's so... That's so gross... " she stammered as the pleasure continued to fight her displeasure. "It's just so gross... Gross... Oh fuck that feels good. But it's still gross... " she insisted as she sat down on the floor for me.

Cunt licking was not something I had really taken all that much time to learn more about. I had always depended on my magic touch to give me the extra edge when I ate a girl out, but now I was trying to do it without using that. I even tried the few things I had noticed Kam doing, and kicked myself for not copying his cunt licking skills into my own head. It would have been a great companion to the twin's cock sucking skills, something which I hadn't really used.

After about ten minutes, my tongue was tuckered out, but it got a second wind when Holly finally said, "Fuck it's so gross its fucking perverted. Suck me Tim! Lick my cunt. Now you're my slut!"

But as she continued to demand me to suck and lick her harder, I finally gave up doing it the old fashioned way and formed a nice long invisible one to take over.

The moment it reached her g-spot, Holly wrapped her legs around my head and humped my face as she came. I had learned a long time ago to try and go with their humps when they did that, otherwise I would have a really sore neck the next morning.

My chin brushed her rose during one of her humps, and I suddenly had the urge to do something I had never willingly done before. But the combination of her actions and the stimulation from thinking about doing something so dirty, I couldn't resist passing my tongue across her rose after her legs let go of my head.

When my tongue reported that it hadn't detected anything foul, I tried it again as my dick went stone hard. After having done it unwillingly to Elsie, and later was reexposed to Dana's own desire for that fetish, I guess I had been thinking about it a little differently, and had turned it into a really dirty fantasy of mine.

I had thoroughly cleaned Holly's ass when we were kissing and soaping each other down. The thoroughness was due to it being within my reach and had been really turning Holly on, not because I had planned anything of what I tried next.

Knowing I had done everything but fuck her ass with the bar of soap, I wasn't really worried about tasting something nasty after that first lick. Holly was completely lost from the sensations of having her pussy licked out for the first time, and now the same tongue was licking her ass hole.

I too was lost in my sea of lust while placing my tongue flat against her rose and working it up and down as fast as I could. Her gasps and thrusts didn't distract me in the least, and even my extremely hard dick begging for release didn't persuade me to move onto something else that it could play a part to.

And that's when I did it. Something I never once considered myself ever being horny enough to do. When her rose relaxed under my tongues persuasion, I pushed the tip of my tongue into her anal opening.

By that point, I didn't care what my taste buds reported as I repeated my probe of her ass. And after her ass loosened up even more on the fourth probe, I began fucking it with my tongue, quickly wearing my over worked oral muscle out and discontinued my first reaming of someone ass.

Holly relaxed a moment, then ordered, "Fuck my ass, slut!" which I didn't hesitate to comply to.

Her ass was a little tighter than I remembered, but I was able to enter her without causing too much pain. And since she was still on her back, I moved forward over her and she greeted my tongue with her own as I began to fuck.

We quickly had to stop our mouths combating for each other's tonsils to get the proper amount of oxygen needed to continue our trip to fucking bliss.

Holly's mouth didn't rest, however. Her cusses, moans and groan drove me higher and higher into my fuck lust. Hell, I don't even think I slowed down when I came inside her ass the first time. Her filthy mouth was going on about how much she wanted my seed to make my fuck rod slide in and out of her even faster, and after coming a second time, she demanded I fuck her right.

We both screamed in passion as my bulging cock filled her tight cunt. The pain blocks were still in place, and her arousal was close to its peak. Holly rolled us over so I was on my back, then she took over the pilot's seat.

I was in a haze of lust as she humped me harder and faster, her mouth open while her drool dripped out in long gooey strands. And as our orgasms started to converge and we both started to moan at the top of our lungs, Holly reexperienced the mind blowing orgasm she had had last year, but without any help from me.

By the time my head cleared enough to realize the water had gone cold, my dick had softened completely and easily fell out as I carefully moved Holly's unconscious body off of mine.

I quickly dried us off and got her under the covers in the bed, then slipped on my shirt and shorts and grabbed my keys, remembering I needed to grab some stuff from the car before I went to sleep.

The sounds coming from Tammy's room told me not only had she heard everything, but it had driven her to fuck herself with her fingers. I was tempted to offer my services to her, but I knew Holly would never forgive me if I did.

Once I had the stuff out of the cooler and into the fridge, I grabbed my bag and headed for the master bedroom, stopping halfway down the hall when I noticed Tammy's door was halfway open with a blue light coming from the room.

I glanced in as I walked quickly by, and collided noisily into the door when my hand missed the knob. After concentrating very hard just to open the door and then close it behind me, it took all my will power to stay in that room and climb into the bed beside Holly.

I fell asleep with difficulty, unable to get the image of Tammy's nude body laying on the bed with her legs opened wide, faking to be asleep under the two pulsing blue lights out of my mind.

I had a few weird dreams that night, the last one involving Tammy, Holly, and Suzi all having fallen under the blue light's power and was begging me to lick their asses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.