Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part IX - 7: Holly's Favorite Dicky

Mind Control Sex Story: Part IX - 7: Holly's Favorite Dicky - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next morning, I walked up on the porch and almost touched my finger to the button when the door was opened by Dicky wearing a woman's one piece swimming suit.

"Oh, Dicky is glad to see you. Could you help me?" he said, turning around.

"I see you've been having a lot of fun," I said, pulling the zipper up. "How's the wife?"

"Mrs. wants Dicky to stay. Mrs. doesn't want mean old Larry back."

"And how does Larry feel about that?" I asked with a frown.

"Larry very angry. Larry wants to hurt Mrs. Dicky doesn't want Mrs. to get hurt. Is Dicky going to have to leave Mrs?"

"You are Larry, Dicky. Why does Larry get so mad?"

"Larry doesn't want to fail. Daddy always whipped Larry when he failed. Made Larry so mad when he tried and tried and tried, but couldn't make Daddy happy. That's why Larry hit Daddy and ran away."

I noticed Holly and a woman obviously her mother standing off to the side listening.

"Dicky, is Daddy still alive?"

"Oh no. Daddy died... ten years ago. Larry sad... Daddy never saw his park. I wanted to show him... "

"Larry, tell me why you built an amusement park? Why didn't you spend your wife's fortune on something else?"

"Because... I... Larry wanted to have fun. We never had fun after Mommy died."

"Larry, do you still want to have fun? Do you remember what fun is?"

"Larry has no time for fun. He has to work hard and prove to Daddy... "

"Okay, Dicky. Why don't the five of us go sit down and figure out what is best for everyone, then maybe Dicky and Larry will both be happy for once."

The four of us sat down in their large living room, Dicky fidgeting with his bathing suit's empty cups.

"Uhm, is it okay if I call you Rose? It would be easier to call you that than Mrs. Strodmyer when talking to Larry."

"That's fine. Holly told me you hypnotized him?"

"No... Holly, I thought you understood. I haven't hypnotized one single person that you've seen. But don't worry about that. I want to know what you want. I can't leave Larry as Dicky. I take it Dicky told you everything?"

"Yes. Most of it I pretty much already suspected. But I'll give him credit for one thing. He did turn his amusement park into a profitable business."

"Do you still love him?"

"I... I'm not sure I can answer that. I used to, but he's not the person I thought he was."

"Dicky, is Larry listening to everything?"

"Yes. Larry hears."

"Tell us, does Larry love Rose?"

"Yes. Dicky loves Rose too. Does Mrs. love Dicky?"

"I'm not sure who Dicky is... " she replied, looking at me.

"Dicky is Larry's... er... You know how they say everyone had a child inside of them? Well, meet Larry's."

"Then, yes. I love Dicky."

"Larry wants to tell Rose he's sorry for... things."

"Larry, do you love Rose enough to sign the park over to her?"

We waited for an answer, watching Dicky use his fingers to make the cups move around.

"Dicky, did Larry hear?"

"Larry hear. Larry in pain. He can't give up park before he shows Daddy, but he doesn't want to lose Rose."

"How can Larry show Daddy, when Daddy is dead?"

"Larry doesn't know. Maybe in heaven. Will Dicky go to heaven?"

"All good boys go to heaven. Larry might not, but Dicky will," I said, knowing it didn't really work that way.

"Can Dicky go to heaven now? He could take message to Daddy so he knows Larry did it. Dicky wants Daddy to be proud of him."

"Dicky, sleep," I said and then helped him lay backwards on the floor. "I don't know what to tell him. I mean, I'm not sure what that will do to him if he thinks the child inside him died and went to heaven."

"Can't you just leave him like he is? I like Dicky," Holly said honestly.

"No, I can't. Dicky and Larry are the same person. They're just different parts of him. Like when you are deciding whether you should risk flying through a group of trees. Part of you doesn't want to risk it, part of you loves the risk. Dicky wouldn't be able to cope if left by himself like this. The rest of Larry's mind has to be given control again. Dicky is just a small fraction of what he needs to stay alive. Right now, he's extremely handicapped.

"Rose, what do you want to do? I can turn him into what ever you want as long as most of what Larry is doesn't change."

"Can you just let his father see his park and tell him he did a good job? Then maybe he can relax and enjoy it."

"Hmm. Okay. But I'll need someone to pretend he's his dad. Did you ever meet him?"

"Yes, at our wedding."

I could tell she didn't care to expand on that.

"Okay, tell you what. Rose, for two hours today, you are going to be his father. I'll copy everything Larry expects his father to say and how he would react into your head, then while I'm buzzing around in Beany, Holly can go with you and make sure nobody interferes. And don't worry, Rose. You'll still have control of your actions. You will know exactly how Larry expects his father to act, that's all. Whether you act the part out is up to you."

An hour and a half later, Holly and I was standing next to Beany after unfurling her blades and checking everything for problems.

"If Beany starts to cough, just... "

"Turn the throttle down a bit, then bring it back up. I know everything you know about flying Beany, Holly. How many times do I have to tell you?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous about someone else flying her. She's mine now, and I don't want to lose her."

"Oh, thanks. Well, I think I'm ready." I said, slipping the helmet on and starting the engine.

"Hey!" she said, tapping the helmet. I looked up at her and almost didn't have time to respond to her kiss.

"Good luck!" she said as the engine roared up to take off speed.

"Good luck to both of us," I thought to her.

Beany lifted off the ground and soon I was flying above the tree tops. I loved every moment of being in the air, totally free, buzzing and hovering like a bee. I did short hops, then long ones, and eventually just flew where ever my heart desired.

I had to refuel a few times, but I had bought the gas I was using, so it wasn't like I was taking advantage of them. When my two hours were up and I landed for the last time, I knew I would be doing it again someday. Maybe not in Beany, but in some kind of open air helicopter. It was my new dream.

I did the regular maintenance on Beany as I waited for Holly to return. She drove up about forty minutes after my landing and smiled to let me know everything had worked out fine.

"My mom and dad were on the Screaming Greek when I left them. They are acting like a pair of kids. Did you do something to them?"

"Yeah. I made them want to have fun together. That is if you don't mind your mom having fun with her husband."

"Larry is like a totally different person. But he's not, either. It's pretty... "

"Romantic? Maybe. Right now, romance is about a million miles away from their minds. She pulled him into one of the storage sheds and they're making out like a couple of teenagers... "

We talked for over an hour, starting with her parents, but quickly moved to the topic we both had in common, flying in Beany.

Sitting on the edge of the trailer, we shared our excitement and experiences, and later I even took her flying, Timmy style. Holly was more of a dare devil than Penny or Suzi had been, and I had to keep switching birds a lot quicker in fear she was wearing them out. On the seventeenth bird, I announced I was getting tired and returned her senses to her own body.

We spent another fifteen minutes repeating a lot of our favorite bits of the past two days before we fell silent and just listened to the sounds of the park in the distance.

I slipped my hand over hers, and she nearly tore my arm off pulling me to her for a kiss. Our kiss got very hot very fast, and the next thing I knew, I was sitting in her lap with my hands going down the back of her jeans. We broke our lips apart and took a breather, staring into each other's faces, watching each other become more aroused by the way we looked at each other.

Beany's trailer was way out in the deserted parking lot, and to both of us it was the perfect place to make love. We both knew it would be a one night stand, but something about our shared love for flying in Beany made us lust for each other's body in a way we had never felt before.

Holly slipped her hands up into my shirt and worked it over my head without turning it inside out. But before she could put her mouth on my male nipples as she had planned, I got up and went further inside the trailer to where we wouldn't be dangling our legs over the edge.

I had just sat down when Holly leapt on me, pushing me on my back while she slobbered her mouth's juices all over my chest, working her way down to my belly button.

Her mouth's efforts drove my lust to take a more active role, so I turned on my magic fingers, reached down to her shoulders and started to massage the tingly feeling into her skin. Holly slowly began unconsciously working her way back up, craving my finger's touch to cover greater areas of her surface. Once her mouth was again at a nipple, I had no trouble getting her top and bra off, and then began freely wandering my hands over her naked skin.

Holly's will was very strong. She fought against my soothing touch, keeping herself focused enough to continue her oral administrations to my chest. But I was tiring of being the recipient. Besides, better to give than to receive, I always say.

Instead of just taking over, I pulled her up to me, and we sucked on each other's mouths and faces on a equal basis. But our desire to push the other into a unresisting state only allowed that continue for a few minutes.

After I countered two attempts to lower her mouth again, I made my own move by making her breasts start to tingle for the craving of my mouth. She held her own until I gave my sucking mouth its own little magic touch, then she raised her head upwards in a gasp. I quickly devoured her neck with my thirsty mouth, sucking and licking my way down while her body slowly inched up mine.

Holly continued to try and take some control back, and as my mouth neared her right nipple, she began to actively rub my crotch with her right leg. But all that did was intensify my own lust to break her will and make her lay still moaning and screaming in ecstasy.

My hands went down to her wonderful ass, then I turned up the power in my fingers and mouth. Holly's arms and hands suddenly clasped themselves around my head, locking my mouth against her breast as she started to cum from the overdose of my magic touch. I was gasping for air by the time she let go, and we both had to stop to catch our breath.

"Oh my God, I've never cum like that before," she said, rolling her crotch against my stomach. "I hope you have protection," she said, moving her self down so her crotch was rubbing mine.

"Shit!" I said, realizing I had given the rubber I kept in my wallet to Brad when I was over at his house fucking his sister's ass. I had meant to get another one, but I had forgotten it. "Do you really need it? I know I'm clean... "

"Shit! I can't believe it! I'll get pregnant for sure if you do it inside me. I was going to make you pull out even with the condom on. You prick! You got me all worked up for nothing?" she said, flaring her sexy nostrils again.

I wanted her so bad, especially her ass. I suppose I inherited my love for anal sex from my parents, both the fucking and the being fucked parts. So I had no intention of letting her go without experiencing the joy of her virgin rose. But I wasn't going to force her, just persuade her.

"No, not for nothing. You see, Timmy has two cocks. One you can see, and one... " I paused as she shuddered, "you can't see."

"Shit that feels so REAL! Oh GOD Tim... OH GOD! But... <grunt> stop a second... " she said, pinching the skin on my left side to emphasize she meant it.

"What's the matter?" I said truly surprised.

"You do understand that I'll get pregnant if you really do it to me. You're not trying to toy with me, are you? Or trying to get me so horny that I do it anyway?"

"Okay, I'll admit I meant to toy with you a little. And yes I was going to fuck you for real. But I can put a lock on myself so I can't cum. There is no way I would cum inside your pussy, accidentally or purposely. Please don't be mad. I know you want it as bad as I do. And I am telling you the truth. Do you want me to prove it?"

"How?" she said sarcastically. "And before you ask, I don't do blow jobs."

"Heh, I didn't think about using me as the guinea pig. If I can make you cum just by touching your nose, would you believe that I can prevent an orgasm from occurring just as easily?"

"I suppose... But Tim, I'm not sure if I want to take the... OOOOHH!" she said when I touched her nose with my right pinkie. "Fuck the risks. I love taking them anyway."

"Then you won't mind if you take another one, will you," I said, sending her waves of pleasure through my finger tips as they ran across her crack.

"You want to... I don't think... Tim, you're trying to coerce me... Please stop?"

"Are you sure?" I said, momentarily simulating the sensations of having both her holes fucked. The simulation only lasted for a second, but it was more than I needed to break through her resistance.

"Oh my God!" she said turning her head away from me.

"I'll make it as pleasurable as I can," I begged. "I really won't force you into an... "

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.