Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part VIII - 2: It's My Orgy, And I'll Watch If I Want To.

Mind Control Sex Story: Part VIII - 2: It's My Orgy, And I'll Watch If I Want To. - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

That happiness only lasted a few moments.

We were mentally screaming as the twins started ripping out our minds, and after an eternity of enduring their brain flushing, Joey and I were blank, nothing but the memories of the experience left.

As we laid there nearly brain dead, the twins concentrated on building their orgasms, pulling ours along with them.

Then after an explosion of orgasmic energy, Joey and I sat up blinking as the twins sunk down into a deep sleep.

"Are you okay?" Suzi desperately asked.

"I think I'm still me... " I said.

"Me too," Joey said. "Shit, Tim. What the hell was that all about? And how come we're not zombies?"

"I don't know. But did you feel how bad they needed to do it? I don't think they could help themselves. I wonder if they will do it again."

"Man, I hope so... Oh my God."

Joey and I looked at each other realizing the twins had altered us, at least in that respect.

"What do you mean, you hope so?!?" Suzi cried.

"We want to do it again," I said sadly. "But I don't think the twins will ever harm us, Suz. Actually, I know they won't. I think Joey and I are the only two people besides my dad that they wouldn't brainwash. Hey, where did everybody go?"

"They're out swimming. Penny almost left. I had to tell her that you guys do it all the time... You're not going to, are you? Do it all the time I mean."

"Suzi, I honestly don't know," I said. "I guess it depends on the twins."

We sat there looking at them for a few moments, then I added, "We probably should take them to an empty bedroom so they can sleep it off."

"Go swim, Suz," Joey said as he gave her a warm hug. "Me and Tim will meet you there as soon as we're finished putting them to bed, okay?"

"No, it's not okay. I sat here for two hours worrying about you two... Just hold me for a few minutes? Please?"

"I'll go put Joy in bed then come back and hold her while you take care of Honey. Okay Joey?"

He indicated his agreement while giving Suzi little tiny kisses on her neck and cheeks.

Everyone had their fill of the pool by the time we got out there, so we all went back inside and headed for the game room. Most of us played a few games of pool while the rest tried out some of the video games or watched us play. Penny and Dana were surprisingly very good at pool, where Jerry wasn't. He and Mick spent a lot of time playing the video games until I introduced them to the Virtual Reality system that had just come out.

Dinner was served at 5:00, then the painting's unveiling followed immediately afterwards. They all made a toast to me, then we all downed the champagne as the painting was uncovered. The painting was truly magnificent, and I still feel it is one of the masterpieces of my collection.

After the unveiling, the time for our orgy finally arrived. When everyone had their seats in the study, we were all handed a small glass of the drink. Attendants were assigned to provide fresh glasses of drink when called on. I also made it completely clear that anyone could have sex with the attendants if they wished.

Instead of drinking mine, I went over to Jerry and Dana who had already begun to kiss.

"Before you two get too busy, I wanted to offer you something. Think of it as an engagement present if you accept it."

"What is it?" Dana asked.

"A way for you to have sex without getting pregnant accidentally. I've consulted several experts on the matter, and they all agree you two are totally out of control. It would only be a matter of time before Dana would get pregnant, and then your lives would get very hard.

"Jerry, I know you're grossed out by this, but I think you should only fuck her ass. With my help... "

"No way! That's totally... Gross!"

"Please Jerry? I think I would really like that," Dana said. "Suzi told me all about it. And you would like it, I know you would."

It took both Dana and I ten minutes to convince him to just try it, but I saw immediately he had already made his mind up against it. But that was okay. So had I.

I had ordered that Jerry's drink to be a more concentrated version than the rest. I sent Dana to take a shit while I began preparing Jerry.

Pointing over to Paul fucking an attendant's ass, I said, "Look, Jerry. See how much Paul likes it? I haven't seen him fuck a pussy since camp."

"Yeah, but it still is gross. Some people pick their nose, but that doesn't mean I would like to."

"I'm just saying to give it a chance. For Dana's sake as much as your own."

Jerry sat there quietly watching Paul fuck his attendant's ass while I slowly increased the amount of arousal he was feeling. By the time Dana returned, Jerry was slowly stroking his dick watching Scooter enter Gina's backdoor.

Ten minutes later, Jerry and Dana were moaning as Jerry started to fuck her ass freely. As he pumped in and out of her, I altered their perceptions and beliefs so they would only have anal sex until they were ready to have kids. Who they married and had kids with I left up to them.

I crawled over to Penny's group, finding Michael and David trying their best to lick every square inch of her skin without allowing any other part of their body to touch her. Their extremely hard dicks were dripping precum, and it was obvious they were both near the edge.

I was amazed at how much control Penny had over not just her two lovers, but herself as well. All three had the drink in their blood, and were barely containing their instincts to fuck.

Michael's tongue made its way into Penny's cunt, breaking Penny's last thread of restraint. Her moan of pleasure prompted Michael to proceed, sucking in her juices while attempting to pleasure her fully.

David, not wanting to be left out, began doing his best tonguing of her nipples, then moved on to kissing her lips while his hands worked her breast's sensitive spots. Penny's arousal reached the point where she started clawing at David to get him on top of her.

Michael eventually was pushed off her mound, disappointed that he was not the first to fuck her. He could only watch as his brother began his slow pumps, yet felt somewhat content knowing Penny was enjoying it and that his turn would come.

I felt sorry for him, but before I could suggest anything, Penny moved on top and Michael suddenly saw his chance to up one on his brother. He knew about Penny's fantasy of someone sucking the shit out of her. He had no intention of doing that, but he was horny enough to try tonguing her rose.

The moment his tongue touched her ass, Penny let out a gasp and stopped her fucking motions. As Michael reached his target, Penny went limp, frustrating David underneath her to no end. But like Michael, he didn't attempt to interfere with Penny's pleasure, accept to add to it in any way he could.

Michael's efforts at Penny's ass wasn't something I found all that stimulating, so I left them to check on the others.

Mick was enjoying his nurse's breasts while Sandi sucked his dick. Brad was eating his sister out while he worked a vibrator in and out of her ass. I was glad to see him ignoring his own desires in order to please her like that.

Gina was resting on top of Scooter after working up to three orgasms. Paul was also taking a break from fucking by sucking Christi's (his attendant) breasts. He ended his break as I watched, apparently having the urge to enter her front door.

Joey and Suzi were just cuddling when I finally returned to my place beside them. As I snuggled up to Suzi's naked behind, I had an overwhelming feeling that something was missing. It only took me a few moments to figure out what it was.

Suzi rolled onto her back to look at me with a smile, only to lose it when she saw my glum face. Joey's lips worked their way down to her breast as she studied me.

"You did the right thing, you know," Suzi said. "Eric will be fine without you. Besides, you'll see him next year at camp."

I grinned weakly at her and said, "I hadn't thought about seeing him at camp. Somehow just knowing I will see him again makes me feel better."

"Good. Now get your lazy mouth busy on my other nipple. Penny is not going to be the only girl with two studs worshipping her body."

"Yes, Mistress."

Joey and I worked in concert, each mirroring the other's movements instantly. As one of us worked our tongues, the other directed our hand movements. We took things slow, stroking her body, teasing her sensitive spots, making her wheeze with pleasure.

Everyone was interrupted by Michael's, David's, and Penny's cries as they orgasmed. Michael had succeeded in bring Penny to an orgasm by fucking her ass with his tongue, triggering the two brothers' orgasms as well. Penny rewarded Michael by telling him to fuck her ass.

As Joey and I refocused our attention on Suzi, we both knew what the look on her face meant.

"How about a little game of Suz-ball?" Joey suggested.

"Yesss!" Suzi said. "That's perfect!"

"When did you get so competitive with Penny?" I asked.

"She's been acting like she's royalty or something. I just want to show who's queen slut around here, that's all."

I stopped Suzi as she was about to lower herself onto my dick and said, "Suz, you don't really think of yourself that way, do you?"

She gave me a look I couldn't quite read, then proceeded to lower herself onto me again. I didn't stop her that time, but it was Joey's turn to question her comment.

Suzi have out a huffy sigh and said, "To tell you the truth... Yes, I guess I do feel kinda slutty. I mean, there are times I think I would do anything to get off. I've had sex with as many girls as I have guys, I love tasting them all and making them squirm, and right now I want you two make Penny wish she was me and not the other way around."

When Joey and I didn't say anything, Suzi added, "Okay, I don't really mean that last bit, but... I guess ever since you copied that stuff into her head, I've felt a little... I don't know... Less special maybe?"

"I'm sorry, Suz. I should have never copied that stuff from you for Penny. That's what really bothers you, isn't it?"

It was Suzi's turn to remain silent, hearing the moans from Penny and the two male twins. Her mixed feelings about the gift she had given Penny were raging through her mind, and after consulting with Joey, I decided Suzi had every right to take the gift back if she so desired.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.