Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part XIX - 2: Nothing's Stranger Than Love

Mind Control Sex Story: Part XIX - 2: Nothing's Stranger Than Love - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"Hey man... You ready for the fun after school?" Brad said when he saw me third hour that Friday.

"You bet your ass I'm ready," I grinned before my empathic senses picked up his vibes.

"I've had a hard on ever since Sandi told me yesterday," Brad said, scratching himself as if to emphasized his point.

"Shit, Brad. You're hornier than I was after two months without sex. You get off that much from being tied up?"

"Fuck no, man. It's not just that. That's just the beginning. I mean, yeah. I'm like totally helpless, but then I just let go and let whatever happens happen. I hate to say it, but... I think your woman might be better at it than Sandi is."

"Really?" I said, surprised. "Well, then I guess I'll have to try it out sometime."

"Cool," he said approvingly. He was about to go to his seat when his face lit up and he said softly, "I got some new toys too since you fixed me up with that guy at the store. I'm going to surprise Sandi with this one thing I got. She's going to go fucking wild, man!"

We just gave each other a knowing grin before he did finally go to his seat, and while he was walking away, I noticed his walk... It looked kind of strange.

"Shit," I muttered when my curiosity got the best of me and I scanned his mind for the reason of his strange walk.

Brad had a set of five latex plastic balls connected by a nylon string up his ass, and the funny walk was due to the pleasure they produced rubbing against his prostate. Having seen that much, I checked out to see if that was the surprise, and to my chagrin I found it wasn't.

After class, I took Brad aside and asked him, "Shit, Brad. How much money have you spent on this stuff? I mean, if I remember right, that surprise you're wearing cost over a hundred bucks."

"Yeah, man. But it'll be worth it," he said, his eyes slightly glazed over with lust. "She's gonna go absolutely wild... "

"Hey. Snap out of it. How did you pay for all this shit?"

"Awe, come on man. Don't make a big deal about it. I'm not a rich kid like you, but had some money saved up."

"How much?"

"Shit, I don't know. Around two hundred I guess."

"You really are into this shit, aren't you?" I said cautiously.

"Yeah. I think I am. Even more than Sandi is now."

We started walking to go to our fourth hour classes, and seeing how excited he was about having Sandi and Jennifer try out the new toys on him, I just shook my head with a laugh and said, "Brad, you're the last one I would have suspected to go the bondage route. The next thing I know you'll be hanging from the ceiling with your arms and legs strapped apart begging your sister to punish you and calling her mistress."

Brad stopped, and for a second I thought he was having some kind of problem with the balls stuck up in his ass. But then he said, "I hadn't thought of that. Shit, you really know your kinky shit. What else do you think we could try today?"

I rolled my eyes up to the ceiling, then heard his chuckle and realized I had been had.

I grinned at him while his eyes were still twinkling with his humor, then said "Tell you what, wise ass. As long as you don't go overboard, I'll have Georgie put you on my dad's account. My dad won't care, and I know Georgie won't either."

"Really? Awe man, thanks! Thanks a lot man. Sandi will go wild when she finds out. But hey. Uhm... something has been like bothering me about all this. Jennifer is your girl. Why are you letting her do this with Sandi and me?"

"Because she's starting to understand that sex and love don't necessarily have to go together, that's why. She loves me, and I love her. So if she can have sex with someone else without it effecting her love for me... "

"Shit. I don't know why I didn't see it before. You want to fuck around without her getting upset. I get you, man. I just hope she understands it the way I do."

"I don't," I said with a grin.

"Fuck you, man," he said with a grin of his own. "And don't give me that fag look like Joey does when I say that to him."

"I wouldn't dare," I said before giving him playful pinch on the ass.


"Hi ya, sexy," Lee said, waiting at the door to the room alone.

"Hi ya sexy yourself," I said walking up and hungrily accepting her tongue in my mouth as we kissed.

"Oh yeah!" she growled when we broke off and I turned to open the door while licking the drool from around my mouth. "I still haven't gotten all my wind back from last time," she said before plastering her body against my back, reaching around to fondle my crotch and started tasting my neck.

"Well I have, plus some. Hey. If you don't quit, Jennifer's gonna be pissed we started without her."

"Well? Where is the little runt?"

"She went with Brad to pick up Sandi from school. We're to wait until they get back before we do anything but kiss."

Lee sighed, then said, "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of her orders."

"What do you mean? She's been ordering you around?"

"Well, no... But she keeps you on a pretty short leash if you ask me."

"That's okay... I'm hoping after today she'll give me a little more slack."

"Well that'll be nice... " she said, sitting down on the couch and spreading her legs.

"Shit, Lee... The crotch of your jeans is wet!" I said when I saw the dark patch.

"I know... I can't help it. You can't tell me you haven't been hard all day."

"You got me there... " I said, sitting down in the recliner and spreading my legs as well. "Well, just another thirty five minutes to go... "

We sat there just sort of staring at each other's crotches, then all of a sudden we both just look at each other knowing we had the same idea.

"She didn't say we couldn't masturbate, right?"

"Nope. She also never said anything about this either," I said as I formed a two way.

"Fuck me!" she groaned as she felt my hand starting to pound my cock.

"Oh yeah... You are wetter than a hooker with a fire hose up her ass," I said energetically from the sensations coming from her cunt filled my head.

By the time the other three arrived, I had cum spattered all over me, sitting there half asleep with a dildo still sticking out of my ass, and Lee was laying of the floor after falling off the couch, completely naked with her finger still barely inserted inside her cunt and her glistening juices spread all around her belly and ass.

"How could you!" Jennifer cried, hurt and mad at the same time.

"We didn't," I said, leaping out of my chair to rush to my love.

"We really didn't!" Lee exclaimed anxiously as she almost collided with me at Jennifer's feet.

"We were so horny, that... that... "

"We just couldn't take it any more! But we never touched each other, really!"

While Jennifer was finding out exactly what we did from Lee's mind, I remained on my knees and just wrapped my arms around her and clung to her with the hope she would understand.

"Next time, don't do that two way thing, okay?" she finally said with a sigh.

I kissed her crotch several times in happiness, but stopped when I felt she was uncomfortable from my doing that and just stood up and kissed her on the lips.

Seeing she wanted to just get started, I didn't try to press the kiss into anything more, but had the satisfaction of feeling her grope my crotch a moment and nearly made me cum with the surge of her magic touch set at full blast.

While Lee helped me remove my shirt and socks and I took care of disposing of the dildo still stuck in my ass, Brad stripped, revealing the harness he had worn all day under his clothes to the very surprised Jennifer and Sandi.

All three girls waited somewhat impatiently as Brad and I figured out where to fasten the restraints he had brought, ending up having to give him the bed because there was nothing else in the room that would have worked.

Once the straps were ready and Sandi started showing Jennifer how to immobilize her brother, Lee and I put down a couple of sheets on the floor for us, then decided we wanted to try taking it a bit slower than last time and started to make out.

But once we were into tonguing each other's mouths, that sexual pull we felt about each other got a really good hold and within three minutes of starting, Lee pushed me on my back and mounted me without pausing her tongue's thrusts into my mouth.

Lee's well controlled humps demonstrated her great experience in the art of sexually pleasuring herself, and since I hadn't dissolved my side of the two way yet, I probably got more enjoyment out of it than she did. And with my insight to what I was doing that gave her the most pleasure, she was able to orgasm twice before needing to stop and regain some of her energy.

"That felt so fucking good," she gasped out after collapsing on top of me. "I just couldn't get... worked up enough... since our last fuck... to cum twice in a row... like that with Bob or... Perry... "

"Really?" I said, deciding to wait for her to get her breath back before trying my luck at her ass.

"Yeah. I said I still haven't gotten all my wind back from last time. I didn't fuck for two days afterwards. I hadn't gone that long since the last time I got VD."

"Shit. When's the last time you got tested for VD anyway?"

"Yesterday, of course," she said before licking the sweat off my chin. "Shit, I haven't felt this hot for a guy since I lost my cherry to Danny Kay. If I wasn't so worn out, I'd probably be fucking you with my ass right now. You know, that was the most incredible sex I've ever had. I just wish it didn't hurt so much when Bobby did it."

"You let someone else fuck you in the ass?" I said, strangely appalled.

"Not exactly. When Bobby was trying to get it in all the way, I stopped him because it hurt too much. Did you do something to me when you did it? Bobby's smaller than you are, and I couldn't believe how much more it hurt."

"No, I didn't," I said, not mentioning that Jennifer probably had. "Lee, promise me something?"

"What?"

"Since it doesn't look like Jennifer is gonna let me fuck anyone else but you for who knows how long, but you still can fuck other guys, save your ass for me, okay? Don't let anyone else fuck it."

"But... "

"Come on, Lee. Please? I'll give you a taste of my invisible cock fucking your cunt while I'm pounding your ass if you do."

"Okay, okay... I'll try. Just don't blame me if I get too wound up and do it anyway. I can't really control myself when I'm really into it."

"Really?" I said, getting an idea for next time. "Well, in any case, you feel up to experiencing double penetration?"

"I guess."

"Good. Because I have a little bit of cum left that I plan on depositing inside your rectum, so get up on your hands and knees and prepare to be fucked like you've never been fucked before."

I had the feeling that would get her juices going again, and I was right of course. She rolled off me and was in the doggy position before I even sat up, but before I tried using my fingers to loosen her ass, I suddenly had a craving for a blow job.

Lee was more or less willing to do it, but when Sandi came over to us and said she'd like to try, Lee happily turned it over to her.

Before Sandi got started, however, I made sure if Jennifer was okay with it, then asked Sandi why she wasn't with Brad.

"I got tired of Jennifer always asking me if she could do something, so I told her to do what she wanted when I heard you asking Lee for a blow. Has it gotten smaller in the past year?" she asked as she stroked it a few times.

"Smaller?" I said a bit concerned, "I hope not, why?"

"It just doesn't feel as big as I remember it. I guess I'm just... bigger."

I gave one of her tits a squeeze and said with a grin, "Yeah, you definitely are bigger."

As Sandi's mouth began her lapping, I felt a moment of tenderness creep over my otherwise horny and jocular mood, so I reached down and carefully lifted her head away from my cock, then kissed her on the lips lovingly.

"What was that for?" she said, blushing just a bit.

"Do I have to have a reason to give a pretty young woman a kiss on the lips?"

Her expression didn't change, but I could feel she had been flattered.

"Yes, you do," Sandi said after glancing at Lee who was watching with passing interest.

"Well then... " I said, as I moved forward to give her another one.

"Do you have a reason?" she asked gently after I ended the kiss, then moved forward to give me one.

I let her kiss me, then said, "Do you?" before we both moved forward for another kiss.

"Hey! I thought you were just going to give him some head!" Lee protested.

After Sandi and I let our tongues just touch each other's on their tips briefly, she broke off and gave me kisses down my chest and tummy until finally engulfing my cock and beginning her sucks and licks.

Strangely enough, I felt totally pacified by her mouth on my cock. I didn't try to move or hump or even moan that much, but when I came I came with a loud groan, and I gave Sandi all of my remaining spunk left in me plus some that I must have made up on the spot.

As soon as Sandi was finished milking me for every last drop, Lee shooed her away and then got me hard again simply by poking two of my fingers into her butt, showing me she had been loosening herself up during Sandi's suck.

The fucking that followed was constantly hindered by our sexual energies running down, having used up a considerable amount of it during our two way. But we kept on trying, not giving up on the hope we could get up to that point of bliss like the last time, yet we both had known we had blown it even before we had gotten down on the floor for the first fucking round.

Even though the sex with Lee had been very... well, it had been sex, and that's what I had been craving. But the effect on my mood for the following week was just the opposite to the first one.

The first example of this came the next morning when Joey showed up on my front door step with two of his slave girls.

"What's this?" I said, sounding a bit irritated.

"Could you help me clean these two up?"

"Can't you do them yourself?" I said, not standing aside to let them in.

"Uhm, yeah, I guess, but Tommy is with Sarah, and she didn't know about... you know... "

"Okay. Fine," I said after seeing the begging look on his face. "But if you think you're gonna fuck 'em while you're here, you're nuts."

As the two blondes followed him in and then positioned themselves on either side of Joey so that he could easily fondle any part of their bodies, I felt just a touch of envy for Joey's programming skills and wondered how thorough he had been.

"Where do you want to do this at?" Joey said, watching me checking the two girls over with my eyes.

"Study," I mumbled, feeling my curiosity and envy fading and my grumpiness returning again.

"Study? Are you sure?" Joey said surprised.

"What? The study not good enough for you?"

"The study is fine... What's eating you? Didn't you fuck Lee last night?"

"Yeah, I fucked her. Look, can we get on with this? I'm supposed to pick Jennifer up and go over to Brad's at one."

"Okay, okay... " he said, then directed the two girls to follow us but not to flirt.

"I take it you haven't had the chance to do any of the remaining three?" I said, trying to make conversation as we walked.

"No... Uhm... Actually I uhm... "

"Don't tell me you enslaved another one," I groaned.

"Two, but Tim... They were so... hot! I mean, H O T hot!"

I turned towards him with a face so angry that he turned pale as I opened my mouth to say, "Get the fuck out! And don't ever ask me to link with you again, you fucking... GO!"

"Shit, you're in bad ass mood," he said, grabbing the two girls by the arms and hurrying back the way they had come.

I just stood there glaring after them until I heard the front door slam, then went to the study anyway, ending up masturbating thinking about the sex Joey must have had with the two he had brought.

The only time I wasn't really in the bad mood was when I was with Jennifer. She always could make me smile just by smiling at me. Watching her tie Brad down and was like watching her learn how to play a new game, so I kept giving her words of encouragement whenever she'd look over at me for my approval.

Sandi stood over her like a patient teacher waiting to catch her when she fell, and when Jennifer started to say no as Sandi handed her the butt plug and lube, Sandi firmly took Jennifer's hand, put a squirt of lube on it, then guided the slightly shaking hand towards the already twitching and hairless rose below.

"Just pretend Brad is a baby, and you have to take his temperature," Sandi said assuringly.

Jennifer flinched when her hand made contact, but then she did what she had to do, and squealed excitedly when Brad's cock surged with the penetration, his mouth having been stuffed with a ball gag which prevented him from moaning like he usually would do.

After coming back from washing her hands in the bathroom, Jennifer noticed Brad's cock seeping precum and studied it without touching him for a minute.

"Tim, does yours get that wet too?" she asked while taking the nipple clamps from Sandi and started attaching them to Brad's little male buds.

"Yes, baby. All the time."

"How come I never noticed it?" she asked, then grinned as Brad shuddered from her attaching the second clamp.

"I didn't think you'd like it, so I always blocked it off."

"I didn't know boys could get that wet," she teased as she went back to study it some more.

"Taste it," Sandi suggested.

"No!" Jennifer said, grossed out.

Sandi took her finger, swirled it around Brad's dripping cock head, then once she had enough on her finger, she brought it up to her fourteen year old mouth and made a show of licking it off.

Even though Jennifer watched her do it with great attention, she still refused when Sandi repeated loading her finger up and presented it to Jennifer.

"I don't care if it tastes good," Jennifer said patiently. "I'm not going to put that stuff in my mouth, and that's final. If you like it so much you eat it."

Sandi turned to me to get support, but I just shrugged and said, "Don't get me into it."

Sandi resigned with a sigh and cleaned off her finger herself.

"You know," I thought to the helpless Brad, "A year ago, I would have never imagined seeing you submit yourself to be played with by two girls like this."

"Me neither!" he thought back as Sandi gave the head of his dick a swirl with her tongue.

I watched as the two girls tormented and teased Brad to the point he couldn't stand it any longer, then pulled my cock out to jerk a few times as he was jerking and twisting against his bonds and the girls squealed with delight. After Brad calmed down a little, Sandi licked his balls while Jennifer tugged gently on his nipple clamps. Jennifer squealed again as Brad's cock erupted, and I nearly came too just from all the sexual excitement in the room.

Jennifer removed the ball gag, nipple clamps, and blindfold while Sandi lapped up his spunk, but didn't untie him. Jennifer sighed and came to sit down next to me while Sandi mounted her brother and started to hump, but then I was pleasantly surprised when Jennifer reached over and gave my rehidden cock a squeeze through my shorts.

"Is it wet too?" she said as she withdrew her hand.

"Yeah, it's wet. You?"

"Uhm... yes."

"Well, do you want to do anything about it?" I asked hopefully.

"No," she said after a moment's consideration. "Let's go. There's nothing else to do here."

"Where too?" I asked her when we got in my car.

"I don't care," she said with a sigh.

"What's the matter, babe?" I said. "You're feeling confused?"

"Darn your empathy," she said with a playful smile.

"Come on. Out with it," I said, starting the car and putting it into gear.

"You might not like it," she said hesitantly.

"I already have a pretty good idea what it is, and it doesn't bother me. But you need to say it to get it out in the open, you know?"

She sighed again, then watched the scenery quietly as it went by for a while.

I knew she was waiting to say what was troubling her for when we got to wherever we were going, and even though she had given me the choice, she wasn't that pleased to find us back at her house.

"Why did you bring us here?" she asked before opening the door to get out.

"Because it's safer," I said, knowing she understood my meaning.

We walked up to the house and went right in, finding Lee and their dad in the middle of an argument. We kept our noses out of it, but I couldn't help but notice Lee seemed grumpy like I had felt earlier.

We went to Jennifer's room and sat down on the bed, then I waited as she removed her shoes, stalling a little longer before she had to tell me what was going on in her pretty head.

I sighed when Jennifer started taking mine off too, then finished it myself to quicken things up only to find her getting up, going into the bathroom and shutting the door.

I laid down on the bed to wait, and listened with a slight smirk as I heard the telltale trickling sound. But when I felt Lee's eyes on me, I wiped the smirk off and glanced over at her with a questioning look.

"You have a minute?" Lee said, stepping in and laying down next to me.

"Uhm, I guess," I said, feeling Lee's own confusion and discomfort.

"I know Jennifer hasn't done anything to me, but I can't help feel... "

"Altered?"

"Yeah. Exactly."

"How so?"

"It's hard to say exactly... "

I rolled onto my side and propped my head up with my arm and elbow, then watched Lee glance nervously to the bathroom door then back to me as she wet her lips.

"I think I understand," I said a few moments later. "I'm kind of feeling a bit weird myself, but then I'm used to that."

"Is she... "

"Yeah, she's listening to every word. But don't worry about Jennifer. She's feeling confused and weird too. Maybe if we admitted what we're feeling confused and weird about to each other we won't feel so weird about it."

"I guess," Lee sighed, then closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

As she let the breath back out slowly, I detected the scent of cock on her breath and quickly confirmed she had tried to fix her lousy mood by fucking around with her latest boyfriend.

"Well, if Jennifer ever gets her butt out here, I'll go first," I said, lying back down on my back.

Jennifer's dad poked his head in and said, "Tim, you staying for dinner?"

"Uhm, I guess I can. I mean, I hadn't planned on it, but if it's okay, I'd like to very much."

"Sure it's okay. Where's Jennifer?" he asked just before the toilet flushed. "Pumpkin, Christine called about an hour ago and wanted to talk to you. She sounded upset, so maybe you should call her back?"

"Okay, daddy," Jennifer said as she opened the door and came out.

"I'm going to the store to get some things for dinner. Just don't go wild, okay?" he said before turning around and leaving.

Jennifer followed him out, but then came back and said, "Tim... Do you think I could start telling my girlfriends about... you know."

"I think you're ready for that kind of step, so... sure."

"How do I do it, then?" she asked, leaning up against the door frame.

"Uhm, well, there isn't any easy way that I know. Usually if I think the person can handle it, I warn them I'm going to do something strange but they shouldn't be scared, then think it to them straight out."

"But what about the others?"

"You just have to figure them out individually, I guess. Sometimes I have them do something without realizing it while I talk about telepathy and stuff, then when I tell them I'm telepathic, they never believe me and always ask me to prove it. So that's when I reveal what they had been doing without knowing it. I've had that one backfire on me though, so you have to be careful."

"Okay. I guess it can wait until Monday anyway," she said with a sigh before walking out.

"Jennifer mentioned you had sex with one of your guy friends?" Lee suddenly mentioned.

"Uhm... Yeah, I've had sex with guys before, but not recently."

"One of my boyfriends tried to talk me into having sex with another girl so I dumped him. I can't imagine you having sex with a guy."

"I like girls better," I offered.

"Well I figured that, but... "

"Ahhh... " I said.

"What?" she said in a nervous tone.

"You've been thinking about... exploring other sexual activities?"

"I never said... Shit, you're in my head, aren't you."

"Nope. But that sounds like a guilty admission to me. So, how long have you been thinking about it?"

She sighed, then it was her turn to roll on her side to look at me.

"A couple of days," she finally said while watching my face intensely.

"Any girl in particular?"

"Who do you think?"

"Who? Jennifer?"

"Now do you see why I'm feeling... altered?"

"Yeah. Look, it would be easier if I just went in and looked around, so do you mind?"

"I... Uhh... I guess not," she said in an unconvincing tone.

"Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you, but still. Just do it before I change my mind, okay?"

"Uh huh... " I said, starting my scans.

"Well?" she said after about a minute.

"I not done yet, but you shouldn't really be all that worried. You're not turning into a lesbian. You're just... Wait a sec... Now this is interesting."

"Shit," she mumbled as she fell back onto her back again.

"Hmmm. Remind me to show Jennifer your memory of your mom and dad fooling around," I said as I closed my connections.

"What?" she said, sitting up. "What memory?"

"Think back to your eighth birthday when you got your first bike. Remember when you went inside to ask your mom for another bow for Jennifer's tricycle?"

"I... I think so... OH! OH WOW! Yeah! I do remember! She was giving dad head wasn't she!"

"Yep. I wonder if Jennifer ever looked through her dad's memories of... "

"Tim?" Jennifer called from the family room.

"What, Jennifer," I thought back to her.

"Can we go over to Christine's for a while? She's upset about something, but she won't tell me and I can't reach her mind from here," Jennifer thought back.

"Were you two just talking?" Lee asked as I got up without saying another word to her.

"Oh, heh. Sorry. Yeah, we were. Uhm, I think Jennifer should know about... you know. How about coming with us and I can like explain why you shouldn't be worried about it while we're on the road. Then we can tell Jennifer after she knows the answer, okay?"

"I don't know," she said, making a comic face. "If you want dinner to be anything close to eatable, I think I better stay and help dad fix it when he gets back."

"Okay. Then I'll tell you now real quick. You're not interested in Jennifer sexually, you're just... curious, and tired of the routine you've had the past several years, you know? You trust Jennifer, and that's why you see her as the one to... explore it with."

"Explore what?" Jennifer said from down the hall. "Come on, Tim. We have to be back by six for dinner so that doesn't leave much time."

"Go on," Lee said when I waited for her reaction. "It'll take a while for me to chew on that."

I grinned at her before leaving the room, then turned around and went back to give her a wet kiss.

"Thanks," she said as I walked back to the door.

"Any time," I thought to her.

Jennifer was too worried about her girlfriend to ask what Lee and I had talked about, and while I was driving us over there, Jennifer rattled on about what it could be that Christine couldn't tell her about.

When we were within sight of Christine's house, Jennifer got a lock on her mind and quickly sorted it out.

"Oh Tim," she whined when she found it. "She's upset because she wanted to give Erin a blow job and he didn't let her... "

"What?" I said, instantly following Jennifer's lock on Christine's mind and verifying it, thinking she might have gotten it backwards. "Holy shit. He really did refuse her."

"I wish you wouldn't cuss," Jennifer said with an unhappy frown.

"Sorry. It was just a shock, that's all."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? He didn't want a blow job? Either that kid has a serious problem or he has some pretty incredible morals holding him back."

"So you think every guy should want to have a blow job?" she asked.

"Not exactly. I just have never met one who didn't."

"Oh," she said, getting out.

I followed Jennifer up to the house, then did my best to be charming with Christine's dad when I felt his shock seeing the difference in age between Jennifer and I. But when Christine's dad took us to her room and announced that _I_ was there while putting his hand warmly on my shoulder, I realized I had overdone the charm bit, and swore I had to stop using that damn empathic smile again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.