Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part III - 8: To Fuck, or not to Fuck

Mind Control Sex Story: Part III - 8: To Fuck, or not to Fuck - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

"Hey Tim! Check this OUT!"

I quickened my pace, and then was standing beside Joey. We were in what appeared to be a gym, but not like any gym I had been in.

Two girls were in a large tub, nude, and mud wresting. I found myself with yet another woody, but then wondered where Suzi was. So I asked him.

"What do you mean where is she? That IS Suzi!"

Sure enough, the girl that was currently slamming the other into the mud was my sweet loving Suzi.

"Holy... " I started.

"Shit... yeah," Joey finished for me. "When we first came in here, there were two women in there doing that. Then they left. Suzi kept looking over at it. And then about fifteen minutes ago, Sherman brought in Wanda there and asked Suzi if she would care to wrestle her.

"She said no at first. Heh, all I had to do was tell her if she didn't I would. The next thing I knew, Wanda was helping Suzi to strip."

"How she do? She looks like she's not gonna win now."

"Man you should have seen them when they started. Suzi was a wild woman. I guess she kinda used up all her spunk in the beginning... Ohh, that one hadda hurt a little."

"Wanna join them?" I thought to Joey.

"I was waiting for you to say that," Joey replied.

We started stripping quickly, and I said to Joey, "Who do you want?"

"You get Suz, I'll take the other one."

I agreed.

"Incoming!" I yelled as we both ran to the large circular mud filled tub. Unfortunately, neither Joey or I realized how slippery the mud was. With our built up momentum, we each found ourselves unable to stay on our feet. We both fell face forward into the mud.

I barely was able to spit out my mouthful of the slimy brown goo before I was tackled from above and found myself face down in the mud again. I managed to wiggle around enough to escape my female attacker, and was gasping for breath while I wiped the mud from my eyes. All I saw as a pair of brown glistening breasts coming at me.

I got my arms out in time to deflect the attack. I bumped into another hot body behind me, and we both lurched away from each other. It was Joey.

"Maybe this wasn't such a great idea," I said to Joey as the two girls regrouped. They were now working together.

"What do you mean?" he said grinning as we helped each other up. "I've dreamed of doing this kinda thing!"

"Yeah, but... " I started. We were working ourselves apart in hopes of surrounding the two girls. Unfortunately for us, that was what they had wanted.

"You dreamed of winning!" I finally finished as the girls knocked both of us off our feet and were on top of us in a flash. Wanda was on top of me holding me with her thighs around my waist, my dick standing straight up, bouncing against her butt as I struggled.

I found myself pinned down. Somehow the girl was managing to keep a grip on me even through the mud. My legs were free, but I couldn't get a good enough traction to push me out from under her, and every time I managed to work my legs and feet to buck her off, she squeezed her thighs together to where I couldn't breathe. After struggling a minute more against this and my building lust, I surrendered.

I had expected her to get off me, but instead she started sliding herself down my body. As her ass wiped across my dick, I realized she was going to fuck me. I stopped her just as her pussy slid along the side of my rod.

"Why, master? The loser always fucks the winner?" she said clearly upset.

"P-Please get off?" I begged as her slit started to slip around the side of my shaft. The head of my dick was at the edge of her mound of hair, but she was slowly slipping the underside of my shaft in between her vaginal lips.

"Get off him, slave," my father's voice came from above us. "You will not take his virginity."

"Yes master," she said sadly. She got off, then offered to help me up.

"Uhm, I could use a little help here!" Joey said. Suzi was laying on her back, grinning like the cat she is, with Joey's helpless head locked in her legs. Joey, also on his back, was in a rather uncomfortable position.

"Joey, all you have to do is promise you'll be my servant at lunch tomorrow, and I'll let you go," Suzi said wickedly.

"Never!" Joey said as he struggled a bit more. He couldn't wiggle out of her grasp.

"Oh, come on Joey, it wouldn't be that bad. Who knows, maybe you'll like it," I teased.

After a few more wiggles and grunts, Joey conceded. "All right. I'll be your Fucken slave at lunch tomorrow."

"You know what his means," I said to Suzi while Joey got up rubbing his sore neck.

"Yes, I know. Joey will be out for revenge," she replied as I helped her up.

"You bet I will!" Joey said.

Two men and four women came over to us with towels. They began to wipe us off, getting us fairly clean. Joey and I both had hardons still from all of the female fondling of our bodies, and I could see Suzi's love knob poking out just a little bit. I wanted her right then, but it wasn't the time, or place.

I heard one of the men ask Suzi, "Would the Mistress care for us to bathe her?"

"Uhm, well, a shower sounds good, but... " she stammered.

"Actually, a shower sounds great!" I said. "But just the three of us." I said brightly to Joey and Suzi.

"Yeah," Joey agreed out loud. Then he privately thought to me, "But can we do the bath thing with them later too?"

"Maybe," I replied.

I looked around the room for my father, remembering what he had done. I hadn't seen him since we split company outside the study. He was nowhere to be seen. I wasn't sure if he had actually been physically in the room earlier.

We were shown to our huge bedrooms, each containing a bed larger than a king size. Joey's was a waterbed, and we all thought it was neat. Each bedroom was connected to the others, along with a fourth which was not being used. They all had something different about them. Joey's had the waterbed. Mine had a Jacuzzi. Suzi's had a fridge with all sorts of food. But the fourth bedroom had something that caught our interest the most at first.

"What is this stuff?" Joey said, pulling out what appeared to be a green plastic looking transparent bra.

"I don't know. Maybe they like dressing up in see through clothes," I said as I tried out a purple pair of briefs. "It kinda sticks to your skin more than they should. I wonder why?"

"Hey fellas," Suzi said holding a red pair of panties to her nose. "Tell me what this smells like to you."

"Hey, I know that smell," I said. "I can't think of what it... "

"It smells like one of those fruit roll-ups," Joey concluded. Then he stuck his tongue out and licked the green cup. "Yep. That's what they're made of."

"Ewww. That's nasty," Suzi said.

"Why?" I said. The idea of eating Suzi's underwear while they were on her was running through my mind.

"I hate fruit roll-ups," she admitted.

"Well, I don't, and Joey can't get enough of them either," I said.

"So how about a little lingerie show later, and then Tim and I can have a little snack," Joey added, licking his lips.

"Ewww, that's nasty. But nasty in the good way," Suzi said smiling.

"Lets go jump in the tub and get cleaned up," Joey said. His face showed a little discomfort as he gave himself a couple of quick strokes.

"They said they would be serving dinner at six. That gives us about forty minutes. Joey, haven't you cum yet?"

"Nope. Did you?"

We started heading for my room.

"Yeah. Hey, I gotta tell you what happened. But maybe we should do something about your... pain first."

"Let me take care of it," Suzi said grinning.

"Uhm, Suzi?" I said as the pool started to fill.

"Hmm?" she said, her mouth full.

"Can I... do you?"

Joey's dick made a pop sound as she pulled her mouth off. "You want to do it? Now?"

"Hey, I'm in serious pain here!" Joey groaned. "Either get on with it, or let me do it manually." he pleaded.

"No. Not IT. I want to... uhm, taste you? You know, like you're tasting Joey?"

She was stroking Joey's dick with her hand. "It still has some of that mud stuff around it. It didn't make Joey taste too good. Why don't we get cleaned up first, then you can."

"Nrrrrh" Joey said, pleading.

"Look, I'll take care of you, you take care of Joey. I don't care about a little mud. I already had a couple of mouthfuls of it earlier. A little more won't matter."

"Okay. Joey, lay down," Suzi said.

Joey laid down on his back, Suzi got in between his legs on her side. I crawled up to hers, then had an idea. I laid down on my back, then pulled her crotch on top of my mouth. Suzi moaned as I began to use my tongue on her knob. She was a little gritty, but I didn't mind.

I remembered how the twins had used their empathic abilities to keep me on the verge without taking me over. I grinned remembering how Suzi had almost driven me coocoo with her version, so I formed a connection. If I had never met the twins, I would have never figured out how to connect empathically without the other person knowing.

I had cleaned her clit very slowly and carefully, making sure I kept her arousal from building by much. I was just starting to work my tongue down to my primary objective, namely her lips, when Joey started his familiar moans and shudders meaning he was cumming. Suzi was busy taking his load, and I started to feel her wetness increase.

I dragged my tongue across her vaginal lips in slow strokes, cleaning any remaining mud not washed away by her juices. Suzi was starting to get a little antsy, sometimes adding pressure to try and coax more stimulation from my tongue's movement.

As her juices started to lube the area around my mouth, she began to hump my mouth slowly. She was trying to build her arousal faster so she could peak, but while she did so, I stopped my tongue work. She reached a threshold and couldn't get beyond it with my help.

I waited for her to stop her movements, and was thinking about how much pleasure this was giving me. I suddenly realized that I was controlling her, just without using my mind controlling powers. The rush I got from that control made me consider that maybe I would never have to use my powers to get this kind of pleasure. If so, then everyone would be safe.

And that's I knew I wouldn't turn out to be like my father. My powers were not going to corrupt me to where I turn everyone around me into mindless sex slaves. They could keep their minds, their lives, and everything else about them, and still become my sex slaves, as long as they had that choice.

Yes! That was it! As long as everyone has the choice in becoming my sexual servant, and keeps their free will so they can quit when they are ready, then I wouldn't be hurting them, and I could still have true love with them.

I was so happy, I almost forgot what I was supposed to be doing. I recovered, and started to slowly and steadily increase my stimulation. I licked, I sucked, I even nibbled a few places. Suzi was now mindlessly humping my face, and I just let her bring herself up to her goal. Right before she orgasmed, I put a clamp on it, and held her at the brink and didn't let her peak. Her moans became frantic, and her motions became jerky. She was tiring, but needed to climax.

"Suzi?" I said in her mind. "I figured it all out. Give me complete control of your sex life, and I will pleasure you like this and better whenever I command you to do something. If you give me control, I will use it anyway I wish, but you will always have the free will to take it back forever. Suzi I love you. I want you to be my sex slave for as long as I truly love you, and you me. But if you don't give me control, you will not cum now, and I will never make you feel like this again."

Suzi was past the point where she could think rationally, but yet she knew what she wanted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.