Rape - Cover

Rape

by JennTill

Copyright© 2000 by JennTill

Erotica Sex Story: A definite work of fiction that I neither endorse nor support. I was very bored house-sitting for my girlfriend in Arizona and wrote it rather than have it happen! About a cable guy who doesn't even resemble Jim Carrey

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   .

Julie had accepted the job to house sit for good friends who were going to be gone for about a week on vacation to Mexico.

At the time, it seemed the perfect escape. Since she was in between jobs, she had the time and although it didn't "pay" much, she looked forward to the being away from the norm.

She drove them to the airport, bid fond farewells, and assured them that all would be well.

When she got back to the house she found it well-stocked with food and was contemplating catching up on some good reading and maybe some videos.

Their house was located in a peaceful setting near the base of San Francisco Peaks in Flagstaff, Arizona. The view of of the peaks was spectacular and the neighborhood seemed to be very safe.

That night, her friends called to say they had settled in to their hotel and wanted to know if she found everything comfy.

Julie, at 26, was very attractive. At 5' 8" and just 118 lbs. she worked out regularly and her blond shoulder length hair and blue eyes attracted more than her share of longing stares from men and women alike.

Although not exceptionally busty, Julie had an hour glass figure and tight butt.

It was her looks that caught Jim's eye when Julie was at the local supermarket to pick up a few personal items.

Jim was a big, strong man and would never let a good looking woman get away. When he felt the urge, he would drive down to Phoenix and find a girl he could have his way with and act on his every whim. Jim was not a nice guy. He never intended to be. If he couldn't buy a girl for the evening, he would find one and literally take her. He hadn't been caught...yet.

Unbeknownst to Julie, Jim was discreetly stalking her.

Julie decided to rent a movie and took the empty video case to the rental counter.

Jim was out of eyesight but could hear Julie clearly give the address and phone number where she was staying. He was more than pleased when he overheard her tell the rental clerk that she was housesitting for a week and was willing to give them a credit card as security if they required it.

"She's alone", Jim thought to himself. He had already noticed she wasn't wearing a wedding band.

That night, Jim worked on his plan to get to Julie. He fantasized heavily about how she looked and got a raging hardon playing out a scenario of taking her with her begging him not to hurt her.

He had the plan masterminded as he drifted off to sleep.

Jim had had a lot of jobs and wasn't very good at keeping them. One of his jobs was as a cable installer and he was pleased that he kept one of the shirts which identified him as an employee.

When Julie went to answer the door on that clear Wednesday afternoon, she wasn't alarmed at Jim's hulking figure in the doorway. His appear- ance with his company shirt identified him as "Jim" on one side, and Cablevision on the other.

"Mrs. Brown?" Jim asked with a clipboard in his hand.

"No, they aren't here right now, can I help you?"

"I'm checking interference on the system in this area and I show that your line is needing further checking." Jim announced in his most authoritative voice.

He also took note that Julie was wearing a pullover light dress that did little to hide her firm bust bulging over the dress' elastic top.

He noticed her hesitation and was afraid she wouldn't admit him so he added, "It won't take but a few minutes, ma'am, and if I don't check it now, I won't be able to come back until next month."

She didn't want to delay service for the Browns by being overprotective so she replied, "I guess it'll be okay...come on in."

Jim asked her to show him to the living room and the cable box and busied himself poking around the TV and the system.

"Is there another TV ma'am?"

"I think there's a second TV in the bedroom," Julie answered.

Perfect thought Jim.

"...Ah, ma'am, if you could show me to it...we aren't allowed to work on units without the customer being there." He didn't know if this ploy would work but Julie fell for it and escorted him down the hall to the Brown's large master bedroom suite.

Julie was staying in the guest room and only noticed the second TV there when she had gone to the second bathroom looking for Q-tips.

She sat on the corner of the bed as Jim, once again, began to fiddle with the TV, the wires, and the cable box.

"Okay...I think I've located the problem but I need to test their VCR connection to make sure everything works okay."

He had noticed that the Browns had an adult cassette and quickly popped it in the machine before Julie noticed.

The image on the screen was a closeup of two women kneeling in front of a huge, wavering hardon with them taking turns sucking and licking on it.

"Oh!" Julie was so shocked at the image before her that she didn't know what to say or do.

She suddenly felt very vulnerable and realized the potential for danger when she noticed Jim leering at her.

"I think it looks like it's working fine," Julie stammered out as she started to get up and go towards the bedroom door.

Jim's dick wasn't going to be denied this fine little piece and he quickly moved to close and block the door so she couldn't leave.

Now Julie was panicked. She suddenly realized that this guy was after her.

"What are you doing!?" Julie blurted out and visibly shaking.

"Oh...I just thought we might have a little fun." Jim half smiled/half sneered.

"I don't think you want to jeopardize your job, do you?" Julie was really scared now. And she tried to appeal to his sensibility.

This guy could easily overtake her. He must have been 6' 3" and 230 lbs.

The sounds coming from the video permeated the room and contributed to the tension as Julie realized she had no where to go.

The man in the video groaned loudly in ecstasy as the girls were ver- bally fighting over who would claim his spurting cum as their prize. The scene didn't go unnoticed by either of them as Julie began to un- consciously take a step backward not knowing where or how she would escape.

"Let's see what you're hiding there little lady..." Jim letchered and moved toward her.

In one swift motion, Jim reached out and ripped the top of her dress down from her firm breasts.

"NO!" Julie screamed and tried to cover herself but Jim was much too much for her.

In moves that were only matched by a professional cowboy attacking his roped calf, Jim snatched a necktie from a rack behind her and had tied her wrists in nearly one motion. Jim smiled to himself at his quick handywork and was thankful for one his jobs as a ranch hand.

Julie was horrified and shocked that she was so quickly overcome. Be- fore she could scream out any more, Jim had just as quickly gagged her mouth and threw her on the bed.

He grabbed two more neckties and tied each of her ankles to each of the posts on the large brass bed.

In a matter of a few seconds, Julie lay splay-legged on her back with her hands tied behind her back and her breasts poking up lewdly.

Julie's eyes were wild with fear while Jim's dick began to harden with the excitement of it all. This was the part he liked best; seeing his victim helpless and available to satisfy any of his urges.

Thoughts raced through Julie's brain. She had no idea whether she would be killed and was helpless to protect herself from this monster.

As she lay there with her breasts exposed, her nipples were hard as erasers both from fear and being exposed to the air. They heaved up and down as she struggled to get her breath. Jim watched her in fascination knowing he could take his time with this prize. No hurry. No one was expected.

He reached out and ran his palm over her right nipple then cupped the breast firmly and fully. He didn't believe in brutalizing his victims or hurting them unnecessarily if it was at all possible. What he found was that by treating them nicely, they almost never pressed charges. And miraculously, most would end up surrendering themselves to him with a majority even enjoying the experience!

Julie had no choice but to let him have his way with her.

Jim "massaged" her other breast and then leaned over to lick and suck first one, then the other. This he did very slowly and deliberately and intended on eliciting a positive response rather than a negative one from her.

Julie tried desperately not to enjoy his attentions in any way. Her body, which hadn't had any attention since she broke up with her boy- friend months ago, betrayed her by responding.

"Pweef...mhy ahrms," she tried to talk through the gag and get him to release her bonds.

"Whasamatter baby...your arms hurt?"

He rolled her over and released one arm and quickly secured it to the nearest bedpost.

She thought about inflicting a blow with her free hand and then real- ized she couldn't hurt him. It would only serve to make him mad and possibly hurt her.

She played this out quickly in her mind as he made his way around to the other side of the bed and secured the free arm.

There she lay like a four point star.

"Better?" He asked with a smile trying to allay her fears.

She just lay there staring at the ceiling...helpless.

Jim sat back on a sofa chair and eyed his handywork. He reached next to him and found a loose curtain rod laying on the floor. It was one of those adjustable brassy looking ones and he suddenly decided he could have a little more fun.

From his position on the sofa chair, he extended the rod so he could reach under the hem of her dress.

He teased along her calf and leg and inched the dress up her thighs teasing him and her at the same time.

"Nice legs baby...in fact, nice everything."

He raised her dress up to where her right thigh was so exposed, he wondered if she was wearing panties.

As it turned out, she was wearing "high riser" Calvin Kleins and her entire leg was exposed before he saw the panty band high on her hip.

"Mmmmmm...very nice..."

Julie tried to writhe away from the rod and cause her dress to cover herself.

Jim went out to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of whiskey and a pair of scissors. Jim took a long pull on the bottle of Jack Daniels and started to cut her dress off of her.

Now Julie lay only in her panties and Jim's eyes zeroed in on the moistened crotch of those Calvin panties.

He took another pull on the bottle and started to unbuckle his pants and remove the rest of his clothes.

Julie couldn't help but notice his huge dick as his pants and underwear dropped to the floor. She was panicked at the thought that he would use this massive tool on her.

Jim got himself up on the bed and straddled Julie's torso facing her. His tool bobbed above her breasts and the end of it was close to her chin. He reached over to the nightstand and covered his dick and her breasts with some hand lotion. He massaged the excessive amount of lotion on his dick and especially between her breasts. While rubbing her breasts, he placed his rod between her swollen tits and pushed them together to surround him.

"Mmmmmmmm". He gently rocked his dick back and forth between her breasts and with his other hand reached back to rub her crotch.

Julie could only lay there helpless and tried in vain to release her- self from her bindings. She also tried not to feel his insistent finger manipulations of her panty covered pussy but her juices began to flow in spite of herself.

"Atta girl...gettin' nice and wet aren't ya..." Jim had always fantasized about cumming like this...plowing his dick between two gorgeous pillows of breasts and squirting his cum all over her chest and chin.

The friction and the sight of her was too much. As he slid between her boobs on an upthrust, his cock shot out a load of cum and splashed against her neck.

Simultaneously Julie's pussy acted as if it had a mind of its own and Jim's fingering of her clit caused her to convulse in orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.