Jenn's BI Experience - Cover

Jenn's BI Experience

by JennTill

Copyright© 2000 by JennTill

Erotica Sex Story: Jenn visits a gay bar, planning to meet a friend, but things turn out completely different than she would have ever imagined

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

I'll admit it. I've been so into the books that I haven't been paying too much attention to my sex life. This is not good for a 26-year-old healthy California girl.

It's not that I'm being a nerd or anything, it's just that school costs so damned much and I felt that I really needed to pour myself into it and study hard to get the most out of it.

So it was a big surprise when the following happened. I guess that's when you least expect something unusual and you certainly couldn't plan this.

I'll admit to being bi-sexual but I don't normally frequent gay bars. I don't have anything against them, I just don't usually go out with getting "picked up" on my mind.

After months of personal restraint (no, I'm not into B & D either!), I decided enough was enough.

I have this "computer acquaintance" whom I've carried on a torrid on-line affair and we decided that we should finally meet. So after a few e-mails back and forth, and a nice chat on the phone, we settled on this bar she knew, and a time to meet.

It was Friday night and I suggested that we meet earlier rather than later. It's a good thing because, as far as I could tell, she was a no-show. To slightly complicate matters, the L.A. bar she picked was obviously a gay bar but after a couple of drinks, I decided it wasn't uncomfortable to be sitting alone.

I was a little pissed off at her, drunk, and, of course, horny. This is a lethal combination for a girl alone. I was thankful that I had sat next to a couple...yes, a HE and a SHE who happened to be married (I assumed from their matching rings).

I didn't think much of it until after I realized that Toni (that was my 'puter friend's name) wasn't going to show, or, at best, would be terribly late. Then, I sort of wondered what a couple would be doing in a gay bar but thought they may have mistakenly stumbled into it. The name of the bar didn't give away that it catered to gay clientele.

"My name is Joanie and this is my husband, Tom," the lady next to me was saying.

"Oh! Sorry, I'm Jennifer but my friends just call me Jen." I was still mad and in a fog.

I saw them for the first time and realized they were both stunning. She, with her thick, auburn, long, slightly curled hair and blue eyes, and him with his tall, rather boyish, dark good looks. (His jeans fit nicely too!)

As hard as I tried to not be obvious, I was just toasted enough to have a silly grin on my face as I sipped at my 3rd white wine. (I'm not much of a drinker, can you tell?)

I didn't realize it but the two of them had already fully assessed me but hadn't decided if I was gay or not.

I was rambling on..."I was supposed to meet a friend here but I guess she's a no-show..." and as I nervously talked I could feel Joanie's thigh slightly pressed against mine.

Again, I didn't really take too much note of it except that she had exceptionally beautiful legs perfectly encased in [obviously] expensive hose.

"Well, you're being quiet tonight..." she turned and said to her husband. Her thigh nudged me as if to say, "let's wake him up."

"Oh, not really...I'm just noticing the pairings here...Hard to believe that some of these women are gay. While others, they're almost more man than I am!" His smile was pure white teeth framed by a very sexy mustache and one of those lower lip growth things.

Without saying anything, I had to agree as both Joanie and I surveyed the loud and dark room.

It was then that I felt Joanie's hand on my thigh as she said, "Come on!...gotta go tinkle!"

Without thinking, I covered my wine glass with a napkin and followed miss "sexy" toward the ladies room. Somehow, I could just feel Tom's eyes on both of our swinging bottoms as we walked away from him.

There was the usual line and Joanie started panicking with, "I really have to GO, Dammit! I hate these fuckin' lines! This is bullsht!" She turned to eyeball the men's room door just as it opened with a guy leaving and pulling up his zipper. He turned to us and gave us a "gee-I-didn't-have-to-wait" look that really pisses us off.

Just then, Tom's smiling face rounded the corner from we where and caught the door before it closed. He paused, looked inside, and said, "C'mon honey...I'll watch for you."

Joanie wasted no time and scurried into the men's room. Tom held the door and turned to me as if to say, "you wanna go too?"

I didn't have to go that bad and decided to wait it out. Besides, I'm sure I had some facial "damage control" that needed attending to.

As the ladies line started to move, Tom and I smiled at one another. I clumsily filled the gap left and a skinny heroin-looking waif got in line behind me.

Moments later, Joanie emerged, whispered into Tom's ear, and joined me in line again.

"You don't have to wait with me..."

"Oh, no...that's okay, this will give us a chance to have some girl-talk...whew! I'm glad he was there to let me pee!"

I've done the same thing in a pinch but I don't make a habit of it as the guys tend to give you funny looks...especially the ones peeing at those sinks made for dicks!

The hallway was crowded and Joanie nudged her way up to me... I had the burning question I just had to ask..."Have you, ahm...do you guys...?"

"Do we come here often?" she finished for me and laughed.

"Well, yeah... I mean this IS a gay bar right? And you guys are married...?"

"Well, you see... it's like this..." she started as she took my hand in hers. "Tom and I have a special relationship..."

Oh brother, here goes! Not another one of those open-marriage thingys...

I wasn't so much paying attention to what she was saying as to what her eyes and body language were conveying to me. She was quite the sales girl!

Her other hand held mine briefly, then moved to rest on my hip as her eyes mesmerized me with their deep blue pools of longing looks. If it had been totally quiet instead of incredibly loud, there would have been no mistaking her intentions. She wanted me and I was flattered!

"...and so Tommy and me... well, we just like to have fun once in awhile, but we don't cheat on each other..." I could feel her hand sliding over my hip to my butt in a little dance of teasing seduction as she continued talking. She didn't have to do much selling. I was totally lost in her eyes and the sincerity they conveyed.

We finally entered a stall (they were larger than normal thank God) and I quickly undid my shorts and panties in one motion, hovered and peed.

Joanie turned to freshen her make-up in the mirror that was in the stall (someone was smart!) but that was after she snatched a peek and watched me unceremoniously raise my short skirt and lower my panties.

After I was done, I quickly wiped, stood up, and started to pull my short skirt back down when she asked, "Is that a tattoo?"

"Ahm, actually no, " I said as I straightened up. "It's a mole."

She took that hesitation to move in closer and inspect the mole that is oh-so-near my pubic area.

She reached out and gently touched it with one finger while her other hand went behind my right thigh (just below my cheek) and took control.

"That tickles!" I said as she ran her finger over it.

"But it's so cute! It looks like a little Minnie Mouse or something!"

I could feel her hot breath just inches away from my now swelling pussy lips. Damn! They were giving me away!

"hmmmm..." She continued her close inspection and then took advantage of the situation by running two fingers through my sparse pussy hair.

"And do you trim this yourself?...and MY, we ARE excited aren't we...?"

I couldn't help myself...her fingers were casually running the length of my pussy and started to push on my "button".

"OHHHhhhhhh..." it then came to me, how long it had been since my pussy had felt any other fingers but my own. Time suddenly slowed to a crawl.

She slowly rose up and worked those magical baby blues on me as she gently pressed her lips to mine while starting to finger my now soaking pussy lips.

"Not here...please..." My "resistance" was too little, too late.

We mutually sucked each in other's tongues and lips while I was swept into absolute exstacy and came right on her pressing palm and fingers..."OH GAWD!" It was quick, but intense. And very much needed!

I couldn't help myself and she was obviously proud that she could bring me off so easily. I could tell as we broke our kiss, she had that sparkle in her eye that said, "Gotcha!"

I put my hands on her shoulders to steady myself but the commotion in the restroom was too much as she quickly helped me pull my panties and shorts up and we abruptly left.

"Have fun girls?..." a big, bull dyke smiled knowingly as we departed the stall.


Tom was right where we had left him at the bar and he had that ever-present white-toothy smile. "Finally got in there, eh?" The double meaning didn't get pass either of us but I didn't know if he suspected what may have just occured in the restroom stall.

"Yes!" Joanie said a little too excited.

It had only taken a few brief exciting moments, but I didn't realize the flush that was so obvious on my face. I also didn't realize that my lipstick was smeared enough to give away that I had been recently in a lip-lock with his intriguing wife.

My short skirt rode up as I quickly went for my wine and drained it in one gulp still feeling flustered from the encounter that was a first for me.

Tom's eyes were on my exposed thigh as I had hoisted myself on the stool.

I glanced at my watch and realized that it was nearing 11 and I didn't really look forward to the drive back out to the valley.

Sensing this Joanie said, "Hey Jenn, why don't you come over to our place; let's get outta here?"

Before I even really confirmed I'd go with them, Tom drained his shot glass, smiled at both of us, and said, "Ladies? Shall we depart the premises?"

Apparently the wine (and my drenched pussy) did the talking for me as I hooked my arm in Tom's on one side, while Joanie hung on to the other. It's a good thing as I felt the blood rush to my head when I got up, like I was going to pass out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.