Are You Nuts? - Cover

Are You Nuts?

by Caesar

Copyright© 2000 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: A friend brings a rolled carpet with a woman inside to his house, and man discovers that the helpless woman is his own mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   .

Copyright© 1999-2003

There was a young man from Bombay
Who fashioned a cunt out of clay
But the heat of his prick
Turned it into a brick
And rubbed all his foreskin away.


"Are you nuts?" A muffle came from the thick roll on the floor. "Get the fuck out of here!"

"I can't, she's already awake."

"No shit!" The roll wiggled about helplessly on the hardwood floor while a muffled high-pitch squeal came from the slow-moving carpet and Derek put his foot on it to stop it from hitting his furniture. "Who is she?"

John looked sheepish and mumbled, "You don't wanna know." That caught his friends attention.

"Why not?" The frustration and the building anger apparent in his voice.

"Just trust me in this OK?"

"What are you planning on doing with her anyways?" Perhaps it would be better not to know, though Derek.

Again John shrugged, "I never thought it through that far."

That stunned Derek, "Your joking? You fucking kidnap some girl and then dump her at my place!"

John smiled triumphantly, "Well I did enjoy her before I came here."

"Fuck!" Derek threw his hands in the air and turned to look out the window. "I fucking can not fucking believe this!"

"Look, I'll just wait till dark to move her OK?"

No response.

"If I can just leave her in your room for the day, no one will ever know?"

Derek turned back and looked astonished at his long-time friend. All through his life, John had been the 'bad seed', the one that got the two of them in trouble. Regardless of his friend's influence, Derek had finished University as a lawyer and just started a new job. He was succeeding... his friend John, on the other hand, was still doing stupid things and getting into trouble. It was as if John was still stuck as a teenager. This time though, he had gone too far. But what could he do?

With a big sigh Derek finally responded, "Leave her in my room but make sure she doesn't know where she is."

"She has a blindfold on anyways..."

Derek rose a hand to stop his friend from explaining it all and turned to leave for work. With his feet stomping on the hardwood floor, Derek stormed out of his apartment to go to work.

Getting any work done was impossible. Waking this morning, everything was fine. Derek showered, shaved and then dressed as he does every work morning. Minutes before he was going to leave his friend shows up with a thick dusty bundle over his shoulder. When it started to moan and move slightly, it was obvious what it was, as incredible as it seemed with their mixed past.

Derek felt like he was in some Hitchcock movie.

The woman was probably one of John's old girlfriends, he had many in the last few years. Few ladies put up with his schemes and enterprises when he couldn't even keep a simple job for any length of time. Was he, right now, fucking the helpless woman in Derek's bed? Raping some poor woman right there in his new yuppie apartment? What was he going to do with her when he was done? Oh god, thought Derek, what if he does the impossible and kills her?

Derek drove cautiously all the way home, having left work very early, not wanting to get the attention of any police. Sitting anxiously at the lights, Derek's cellular rings, "Hello?"

"Hey Derek. Has mom called you?" It was his younger sister Jeannie.

"Listen Jean, I can't talk right now OK?"

"But I haven't seen or heard from her since lunchtime yesterday." Her voice rose to that nagging level, "At least you could help me!"

Every time that voice rose it grated at Derek's nerves, "You just missed each other and she's probably at her friends place. I don't have time right now", the light just changed and his car started forward, "OK? Bye." He hung up knowing that Jeannie would be furious at him for the next few days.

The elevator up to his floor was extremely slow or so he thought, but as it opened on his floor it felt like his whole body turned to lead and his heart froze. "My god!"

Fumbling with his door he jerked it open and ran into his apartment and into his bedroom to find his mother hog-tied and sleeping upon his bed.

He backed out shocked and horrified and mumbled, "Oh my god, mom!"

John had always lusted after his mom, all through puberty the jokes about his attractive mother and needling comments about her had driven him insane. He had defended his mom always but at the same time secretly lusted after her himself... but only in fantasy he never once thought to make his thoughts into reality.

John did.

Derek sat heavily into the sofa and stared off into space. He wanted to kill John for doing this unspeakable act. Harming his mother, kidnapping her, and knowing his friend, molesting and raping her.

Then he remembered the sight of her, laying upon his bed on her side, bound as she was. She had her wrists tied together with what looked like her own nylons behind her and those were attached to her ankles all with the same stretched tan nylon usually worn when she dressed in a skirt or dress. He remembered the rag tied about her eyes so she could not see and the dishevelled hair that was normally done to perfection.

"Oh god." Derek hid his face in his hands from shame.

His mother, had on a black shirt but it was bunched up around her waist and a torn white blouse on. The sight of his mothers white flesh hit him like a freight car. Never before had he seen so much of his own mother. Derek had seen all of her long shapely legs, most of one buttock, the crease of her ass and even enough of one breast that there was only the nipple that had not been seen.

It was an impossible position he now found himself in. He had to let her go, of course, but how... without her knowing he was part of her humiliation. He couldn't just untie her and say, "I rescued you mom!" She would ask, "What am I doing in your bed Derek?" He was a lawyer he knew he was an accomplice, he had not immediately called the police when he discovered the bundle on his friends shoulder.

"Derek?" John's voice caused him to jerk his head upward, so lost in thought was he that Derek didn't even hear him enter the apartment.

"You bastard!" Derek stood threateningly.

John dropped the two bags of groceries, probably containing beer and potato chips, and backed up afraid, "She'll never know who did it man, don't worry!"

Frowning Derek advanced.

"I covered her eyes, she never saw a thing!"

John was also not very bright. "You stupid bastard, she may not have seen you but she sure heard you and I talking this morning. Mom knows exactly who did this to her and where she is." That stopped him, John stood open mouthed, his plan obviously just trashed.

"Get out John." It was spoken gently but his friend could not mistake that very nasty look in Derek's eye and turned to leave. He had definitely gone too far this time.

Just as he was leaving, "You've gone too far you bastard, if I go to jail your coming with me." John looked over his shoulder with fear just before shutting the door and running down the hall toward the stairs.

Derek was left in his living room with his silence and his bound and abused mother in the next room. It felt like an impossible situation to the young man. Perhaps if he had not lost his temper with John, Derek could have gotten his moronic friend to return his mom to her home without more of his involvement.

It was many minutes later when he again opened his bedroom door and stood looking down at his mother, while thinking the best way to get out of this impossible predicament.

His mother, Holly, was not a strong willed woman but neither was she a coward. She had always instilled in her kids to do the right thing, to trust in themselves and the love of their family. When his father had been alive, he had taught his only son to be honest but firm and to extend his mothers 'trust in themselves' toward trust in no one but family.

Derek should have listened.

He wasn't sure what he should do, but he was certain he couldn't just leave her in such a low state. Derek took his sports jacket off and then his tie. He rolled up his white shirt sleeves and then took a big sigh to gather his resolve before kneeling upon his bed.

Holly woke with a start and swung her head about as if she could see through her blind, which she could not. She whimpered, "Please, no more! Please!"

"Shhhh... its Derek mother."

"Oh god, thank you. Thank you dear. Oh god!" She was crying the tears soaking into the blindfold. "Thank god its over!"

"I can't let you go mom."

That stopped her sobs and she took a few seconds to catch her breath and to digest what was just said.

"You knew it was John didn't you?" She didn't say anything but just sniffled. "And you knew it was me this morning?"

Derek started to untie his mothers hands from her feet, when he undid her wrists Holly jerked her hands away from him and tried to turn about and escape. In her condition she must have forgot about her bound ankles and did not even make it off the bed before her only son had a hold upon her.

"Please Derek, oh god this can't be happening!" Quickly Derek used his silk tie to bind his mothers wrists together over her head and to the wooden bedpost. She screamed in terror and then sobbed in misery.

He sat back and looked down to make sure she had no other way of escaping when he again noticed her clothing. In their brief struggle her blouse had opened completely and he was able to see her dark round nipples. With the skirt about her waist he also looked upon his own mothers naked hips and crotch, at the thick brown patch between her thighs.

Derek had to shake his head to escape from the sight of his helpless mother.

"What is it you want Derek? Did John take me for you?"

That question stunned the twenty five year old man, this exposed to him that he would never see the light of day again if the police caught him.

"I... I had no idea mom. I never knew anything until a few minutes ago."

She was calming down and Derek recognized this as a tactic she used to use when he was a kid, to use talk to get him to change his mind on something. "John raped me Derek. He hurt me like no one has ever done before."

Derek held back a sob of his own, John's work in this matter could never be forgiven even if he could never be punished without compromising himself.

"Derek?"

"Yes mom."

"Let me go Derek." Nothing. "I'll never tell anyone about this, your my only son I could never hurt you."

The silence was thick and long lasting when Holly suddenly felt the rag torn from about her head and the bright sunshine burn into her eyes. Before her, kneeling, was her son Derek. He looked heart broken and in distress.

"Thank you dear."

He could let her go, Derek thought, she agreed not to tell anyone what happened here. He could make sure John never came near either of them again.

"Please Derek, let me go." He saw that she was trying to twist her body so her one thigh was covering her crotch, and he realized she was embarrassed at her nudity. Even now, after all that has happened.

She was too good a person to continue to torture her in this way, to hurt the most important person in his life, thought Derek.

His eyes passed by her breasts and he saw teeth marks about one nipple, John's teeth marks. Derek looked closer and saw a dried substance about his mothers cheeks and upon her thighs, his friends dried ejaculate. He saw the bruising upon the inside of her thigh, her buttock and even about her neck.

How could this happen? Why did this happen? It has gone too far!

"OK mom, I'll let you go." Up to this point, Derek had no plans since he kicked John out of his home - and had been living only for each moment.

"Thank you dear. Thank god. I love you Derek."

He moved to undo her ankles, "I love you too mom. I'm so sorry that John hurt you. I never knew a thing."

Holly was crying softly, "I know dear, I know. Her ankles were free and she rotated her feet to get the circulation back.

Again Derek saw her pubic region as she rose her leg to twist her foot, and saw the matted hair and juices. He even thought he saw a little bit of pink beneath that hairy bush. Derek startled himself when he thought that his mother never even bikini waxed, but stopped that line of thought as quickly as it came.

He moved up to the headboard and her wrists, "No one will ever know dear." Holly was obviously relieved. "I just want to go home and have a long hot shower."

Something stopped him from undoing the final knot. It was stupid really but the lawyer in him came out and he asked, "What shower mom? I thought you only had a bathtub?" She did, the only shower that Derek ever saw growing up in his parents house as an attachment to the faucet in the bathtub. It hardly qualified.

"I meant bath dear. Does it really matter?" The sound of her voice stopped him, it had a ring of impatience in it. He retied the knot.

"Derek? Baby what are you doing?" She was starting to get agitated and tried to see above her head to her wrists. "Oh god, what's wrong Derek? Please god!"

Then he asked what had been nagging him, "Why were you dressed up yesterday afternoon mom?" She only dressed to go to church each and every Sunday.

Holly looked at her son surprised at the change of the conversation. "I had something to do. Now let me go please!"

"Who were you meeting mom?" It was not so much great an assumption, knowing his mother as Derek did.

She shrugged, "Why does it matter dear, John still kidnapped and raped me. Now please just let me go." Holly tried to pull her wrists from her bindings, unsuccessfully of course.

"Jeannie said she saw you at lunch yesterday, when she came home from school right? You must have dressed afterwards or she would have mentioned it. What's his name mom?"

She just looked at her only son, slowly shaking her head negatively. Even she knew her escape was diminishing - but did not understand why. If truth be told, neither did her son.

In a booming voice, "What's his name mom?" Derek felt his breathing stop as he waited for the answer.

She became defencive, "Bill."

"Bill who mom?"

"Why does it matter, I was still..."

"I've known John a long time and there is one thing that I knew he doesn't like." Mother and son could hear the coldness of his voice.

She was again shaking her head, wondering where this was going, fearful that she may guess.

"Who's cock did you suck mom?"

"Derek!"

"Who!"

Her voice rose also, "Bill's."

He nodded happy at his deduction but disappointed that he had been correct. "John told me long ago, which has proven true many times, that he thinks its disgusting for a woman to suck a guys cock." He again looked at the dried juices on her cheek. "He found you sucking Bill's cock right?"

"Yes. Does that make you happy, yes I was sucking Bill just before your rapist friend kidnapped me." She screamed up at her son. Her face taking on a new and unattractive quality.

Derek couldn't leave it alone, not yet. "What happened, the guy shoot off on your face and then run away?"

Her voice lowered a decibel and she stopped screaming, its as if she realized she could not be any more humbled and humiliated than she already was. "Bill came over and we started to kiss and one thing led to another and when he finished I went to the bathroom and John grabbed me. He put a cloth over my mouth and I fell asleep." She started to cry again. "Please Derek, I don't know what Bill has to do with this but please let me go!"

"Who is Bill mom?"

She sighed and saw that her son's face was set and he was determined to finish this line of questioning. "He was your fathers friend, you remember Bill Holson?"

"Dad's best friend? You sucked off dad's best friend. How long has this been going on?"

She turned her head away, as if determined not to continue this disgusting line of questioning. "Just a few weeks."

"Bullshit, how long?"

She stared in shock at her son, how could he know she was lying. "A church going mother wouldn't let a man she barely knows shoot all over her face after a few weeks. How long?"

She hung her head down to her chest, "Six years."

Derek sat back stunned at the news. The affair had started two years before his father had died of a heart attack. Did his fathers death have anything to do with his mothers infidelity? He just couldn't get himself to ask, his whole world was crumbling and he didn't know a way to stop it.

"Derek listen, it wasn't like that. We... we love each other..."

"What about dad?" He wasn't going to ask but she had pressed the issue. "Did he know?"

She started to cry harshly and Derek suddenly understood everything. "You fucking slut. He found out about your affair to his best friend and that caused his heart attack didn't it?"

She screamed up at him, "Yes. Is that what you want to hear, I killed your father by fucking his best friend! I'm a woman and I have needs I could not wait around while..."

"... While dad helped other people in our church, or worked every day to cloth and feed us. Maybe he might not if he knew all he would end up is dead with his wife poking his best friend."

The screaming suddenly transformed into a very thick silence and neither mother or son could look at the other.

It was broken only when Holly sobbed in misery but at a sharp look from her son she again became silent.

Many long minutes later Holly could not contain herself and she had to ask in a forced-calm voice, "What happens now Derek?"

Nothing. He just knelt beside her bound body looking at the far wall, no sound or movement.

"Derek?"

"What is it mother?"

"Are you going to let me go dear?" There was a note of pleading in her voice.

Slowly his head moved until his eyes came to bore into hers, he took a deep sight and said, "No." The answer only came to him as he spoke his response.

Holly's eyes widened with surprise, what else could he do. Either let her go or go to jail.

A moment longer, "I'm not going to let you go mother. If I do, I think you will do two things; one, you will tell the authorities and I will go to jail for a very long time, next, you will return home and keep fucking Bill." She was shaking her head back and forth, not wanting to believe this.

"Your wrong honey, I'll do whatever you want, I'll..."

"Shut up!" She did, Derek was scaring her.

"I have another idea. The only other thing I can think of."

She whispered in fear, "What is it your going to do to me?"

"I'm going to keep you and train you."

"Train me!" Her body froze in horror - not understanding but the foreign sound of that word put fear deep in her heart.

"Then I will let you go." He crawled off the bed while his mother watched astonished. Years ago she had found stories about men tying up their girlfriends or wives beneath her son's bed. She had returned them only after reading all of them, several times, and much to her amazement they had turned her immensely on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.