Taking Candy from her Baby - Cover

Taking Candy from her Baby

by Baron Darkside

Copyright© 2000 by Baron Darkside

Erotica Sex Story: She likes her daughter's boyfriend and doesn't hesitate to move in on him...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Claudia and her daughter, Desiree were tending Claudia's beautiful garden.

Claudia was in her late forties, but only she knew just how late. Standing around five-feet six or seven, she had a magnificent bosom that threatened to spill out of her shirt every time she bent over. The long sleeved shirt she wore was unbuttoned down several buttons in the front and the overflowing peaks of soft, pink flesh were obviously apparent through the opening.

And today she wore a pair of long pants to protect her legs from the sun.

Desiree was a couple inches shorter than her mother and was quickly developing a large, delectable bosom worthy of its own praise. Desiree was less afraid of the sun's danger and wore a pair of tight little white shorts and a blouse that was stuffed with her large, firm breasts. As she worked, her shorts had worked their way into the crack of her lovely little ass, exposing both of the perfectly formed cheeks.

Desiree was telling Claudia of her plans to visit her father in Stockton.

She was planning to spend the week there and return with Clarence when he came back. Claudia wished he was back now. He had been gone two weeks already and the itch down inside of her wet pussy was growing worse every day.

Usually, the women were in the house by ten o'clock, but since Desiree wouldn't be returning until next Saturday, they were trying to finish the planting.

The sun climbed higher and was beating down on them mercilessly as they toiled in the garden. Sweat was dripping down Desiree's arms and legs and the darkened blotches on Claudia's shirt grow larger and larger until they almost covered her shirt. Finally, Claudia stopped working and stood back to admire their handiwork. As she stood looking down at the flowers, a bright blue sports car came whipping around the corner and pulled up in front of their house.

"Don't you women know it's too hot to be out doing manual labor," laughed the driver as he stepped out of his car.

"Very good timing, Ted," Desiree smirked at him, rising to her feet and watching him come up the walk. "We've just finished and up you come all fresh and cool."

"If you could have been here a little earlier," Claudia told him, "we sure could have put you to work."

"I just told you that it was too hot to be working out here," he grinned, "that's why I parked around the corner and waited until you were through."

"You know," Desiree laughed, "I wouldn't put it past you."

"Well, it looks like both of you need a nice tall drink," he said sauntering up to where they stood looking like two wilted petunias in the hot sun.

"Well, I guess if that's the best you can do," Claudia groaned, " it will have to do. Put a little something in mine, but not too much because I have to run over to the Village before supper."

"Your wish is my command," he said, stepping around them, holding his nose in mock dismay at their smell, "I'm sure glad that you two used your deodorant this morning or there would be no getting near you." Shaking their heads, they watched him disappear into the house as they gathered up their tools and put them away. Trudging up the steps, both of them looked like a pair of horses that had been rode hard and put up wet.

Greeting them at the door, Ted handed both of them a drink.

"It looks like you might need more than one drink," he smiled, strolling back to the bar where he waited for them to join him. "So if you do, your bartender awaits."

"I'll take another, but put it in a plastic glass because I'm heading for the shower," Claudia drawled, downing her drink in one long swig as she walked over to the bar.

Mixing her drink, Ted's eyes swept over her delightful breasts that were painfully obvious under her sweat soaked shirt. Blushing slightly, he quickly diverted his eyes over to Desiree who was just finishing her drink.

"I'll have another too, but just refill this glass," she told him, walking over to him.

"I can do that," he grinned, handing Claudia her drink.

"I will see you two in a little bit, but right now I've got a day's worth of dirt to get rid of," Claudia informed them, taking her drink and heading for the stairs.

Ted and Desiree sat sipping their drinks, watching Claudia trudge tiredly up the stairs.

"What do you want to do?" Desiree asked, when her mother was out of sight.

"You know what I want to do, but you're going to have to take a shower first," Ted smirked, reaching over and unbuttoning a couple more buttons on her blouse.

Smiling, she let him continue until the only thing holding her blouse together was the velcro strap at the bottom.

When she made no effort to stop him, he slowly spread the white material back away from her wonderful breasts exposing them to his eyes.

"Beautiful. Just fucking beautiful," he groaned stepping back and admiring her jutting breasts.

"Okay, now you've had your peek. Now stop. Mom might come back down and catch us," Desiree admonished him, buttoning her blouse back up.

"Really, what do you want to do the rest of the day?"

"Really, I want to do you," Ted told her again, "I've been waiting all day to get you into bed."

"Well, maybe we could have a quickie when mother runs over to the village, but we'll have to be quick because I don't know how long she'll be gone."

"Just thinking about it is almost making me cum," he told her, blushing again.

"Stop that," Desiree chided him, her face turning a bright red too.

"You had better go take your shower now so that we will be ready when your mother leaves," he coaxed her, trying to get her to hurry.

"Don't you worry about it," she told him, sticking out her lower lip, "or if you rush me too much, I just might not want to do it."

"Hey, take all day then," he said, grinning as he finished his drink and set the empty glass down on the bar.

"I just might do that," she smirked, teasing him by sipping her drink and watching him over the rim of the glass, "I just might do that to teach you some manners."

"I apologize, ma'am, for any hurt or embarrassment I may have caused you," he drawled in a fake southern accent, "Please don't be offended by my lack of manners, but you make me so hot and horny, I just loose control of my senses."

"Oh, Shush," Desiree shushed him, draining the last of her drink. "I suppose that you've been punished enough. I'm going upstairs. Why don't you join me when Mom leaves. I'll be ready and waiting for you."

"If I can wait that long," Ted grinned at her.

"You don't have any alternative," Desiree laughed, jumping down from the stool and tripping over to the stairs, "My Horny Knight." Ted was almost drooling as he watched Desiree waltz up the stairs, waggling her delectable little ass back and forth wildly to tantalize him. Reaching the top of the stairs, she glanced down the hallway before turning and facing him. Looking down at him, she jerked her shirt up, exposing her beautifully shaped breasts for a moment before she dropped her shirt back down and sauntered down to her room.

The house was silent as Ted sat quietly sipping another drink. Like they were in some type of time warp and time had stopped. Finally, deciding to surprise Desiree, he silently moved over to the stairs and cautiously slipped up them one at a time. At the top of the stairs, he waited for a while to make sure that no one was coming. Then tip-toeing his way down the hall, he crept toward Desiree's room. The only real obstacle in his way was the door to Claudia's bedroom. If he could sneak past that, he had it made.

At last he stood by Claudia's room. Just as he had feared, the door was slightly ajar. Waiting and listening, he didn't hear anything. Gathering his courage, he peeked inside the room. He didn't see her, so he stepped across the doorway.

But as he did, he caught a flash of pink out of the corner of his eye.

Luckily, he was already past the door and didn't think he had been seen, but he stopped and slowly inched back to the door and peeked inside again.

His jaw nearly dropped to the floor when he saw Claudia standing in front of her mirror without a stitch of clothes on. He couldn't believe his luck as his eyes feasted over the beautiful body of his girlfriend's mother.

Unaware that she was being observed, she ran her hands up and down her exquisite body, caressing and kneading the firm flesh and giving Ted a show he would never forget. She had no idea of the excitement she was causing inside Ted's brain as his cock immediately sprang to attention. Ted could not believe how beautiful she was. She had cared for her body so well, it looked like the body of a teenager except for some notable exceptions.

Sweating profusely, Ted watched her lift one huge, pendent breast and toy with the dark pink nipple for several moments before she released it. Then she did the same with the other one.

Still ignorant of her secret admirer, Claudia smiled to herself as she thought of the many times she had watched men stare in amazement as she walked by. Not that she was really a flirt, but she couldn't help feeling a warm glow inside of her vestal chamber every time she saw a man watching her huge tits Ted wondered what she would do if she knew that he was just outside her door taking in each and every erotic move she was making.

Finally tearing his eyes away from her gigantic tits, Ted watched a little frown flit across her face as her hands slipped down to the hairy tangle of dark, kinky hair at the pit of her stomach. He didn't know that the frown was brought on by desire that couldn't be fulfilled with her husband, Clarence out of town for another week. Standing before the mirror, her hands framed the untrimmed forest of pubic hair that grew in such lush profusion over her groin, covering it with its luxuriant silkiness. Then Ted almost came in his pants when she dipped a finger down into the furry bush and began to play with herself. Covered by the thick mat of hair, her womanhood was hidden from Ted's view but he knew what she was doing and it was nearly more than he could take. There was one striking disparity that he did notice. The long, straight hair that hung down almost to the middle of her back was blond, while the furry rug at the pit of her stomach was a very dark brown. She wasn't a natural blond, he laughed to himself.

Finally, Claudia stopped playing with herself and slipped into a long, flowing white gown before she strolled over to the dresser, her great breasts flopping up and down in wild abandon. Ted couldn't get enough of the big, billowy pillows of pinkness with their big mauve caps and huge rubbery nipples. They were the most beautiful tits that he had ever seen and he would have given anything to have his hands wrapped around their soft firmness.

Glancing down at her watch, Claudia hurriedly pulled out a pair of sheer, black hose and slipped them up over her long, perfectly formed legs. Still staring in disbelief, Ted still couldn't believe how beautiful she was. His eyes couldn't find a single flaw unless you wanted to count the little bulge of her belly that came with age. But Ted thought the little paunch sexy and considered it an asset instead of a deficit. Then she pulled out a frilly, white corset with long, dangling garters. With the expertise of familiarity, she quickly affixed the hose to trailing garters. The stark contrast of white lace and frills with black hose and her tangle of dark pubic hair made her all the more enticing. Then stepped into a pair of white, high heeled pumps and sat down in a big, soft chair that sat by her dresser. Leaning back, she reached up and pressed her big, round breasts together for a moment. Laughing softly as she stared down at the marvels, she finally kicked her shoes off and began pulling on a pair of panties. Ted watched on with feverish delight as she struggled to get all of her delightful butt stuffed down into her panties. Ted loved the way her firm ass wiggled and shook as she pulled the panties up around her hips.

At last, she pulled a frilly, white brassiere out of the drawer and quickly pulled it up over her shoulders and roughly brought it around in front to fasten it. Sad to see such loveliness being covered, Ted was scowling as he watched her poking and pushing the soft, pliable flesh down into the lacy cups. The brassiere didn't seem to be big enough to keep the mammoth breasts from overflowing and spilling out again, but prevailing at last, she had the wonderful mountains of soft flesh imprisoned inside their soft, satin cups.

Ted watched with disappointment as she crossed the room and disappeared into her closet. Clearing the fog from his mind, he knew that this would be the best time to return downstairs and wait for her to leave as Desiree had told him to do. He was barely able to convince his legs to move as it seemed all the blood in his body had been pumped into his rock hard cock. He had never had a hard-on like the one he had now. It was a chore just to walk with his cock so big and hard. It felt like someone had shoved a telephone pole down his pants, but he slowly shuffled his way back down to the bar and quickly made him another drink. Gulping the liquor down, he tried everything he could to get his swollen cock to cooperate and deflate, but every time it started to, a picture of Claudia's magnificent tits flashed through his mind and his cock grew as hard as granite once again. He would have to hide his condition behind the bar when Claudia came down or he would really be embarrassed.

Standing behind the bar, struggling with his thoughts, he didn't see Claudia walk up to the bar and when she spoke to him, he nearly jumped out of his skin.

"My, Ted, what ever are you thinking about?" Claudia grinned, seeing that she had surprised him.

"WHAT, UH, THE, WHAT, Uh, oh, I was just trying, to, uh, figure out where to go tonight." he stuttered, turning beet red in the process.

"Well, while you're thinking, could I get you to carry a box out to the car for me?" she smiled, turning and walking out to the kitchen.

Oh, Great, he thought, just what I needed. But unable to decline, he just stood there watching her marvelous butt sway from side to side as she strolled over to the kitchen.

"Well, are you coming?" Claudia asked, stopping in the doorway and waiting for him to follow her.

"Uh, Sure, I, uh, was just, Uh," Ted stammered, glad she didn't know just how close to the truth her last statement had been, "uh, where is it?"

"I'm waiting to show you if you'll just come out from behind the bar," she chided him, waiting and watching him.

Realizing that there was no other alternative, he took a deep breath, gathered all his nerves and stepped out from behind the bar. He felt like his cock was sticking out a mile as he stumbled toward the kitchen. He had only taken a couple of steps when he saw Claudia's eyes quickly dip to his groin, linger there a moment before she turned and walked into the kitchen.

Wondering what was wrong, Claudia had waited for Ted to step out from behind the bar. Finally he did so, but ever so reluctantly. When he did, she immediately saw why he had been so self conscious. The bulge in his jeans was so obvious that she almost laughed, but held herself. But, she couldn't stop from glancing down at the impressive swelling. She could almost make out the outline of his cock and was quite surprised at its great size. Not wanting to embarrass him anymore than she already had, she turned and walked into the kitchen, trying to appear as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"The box is right here on the table," she said, opening the refrigerator and pretending to be busy inside, "if you'll be a dear and put it in the back seat of my car for me, I'll be in your debt forever."

Glad to have a chance to slip out of the kitchen without any further shame, Ted grabbed up the box and nearly broke his neck getting it through the door to the garage.

"Uh, do you need me for anything else?" Ted yelled from the garage.

"Uh, no, I guess not right now," Claudia returned, as a wicked little thought flashed through her mind.

"But in your condition, I'm sure there are any number of things you could do for me, if I weren't a happily married woman," she muttered under her breath so that he couldn't hear her.

Stepping out into the garage, she smiled when she saw that Ted had positioned himself behind the car so she couldn't see anything below his waist.

"I should be back in about an hour and a half," she grinned at him, stepping into her car and sliding under the steering wheel.

Devilishly, she let her dress slither up her leg, giving Ted a flash of her exposed thigh, not knowing that he had already seen much, much more that a brief flash of her hose covered thigh.

"So we could bar-b-que or something for supper if you two want," she grinned, seeing Ted's eyes momentarily flick down to her thigh.

"Uh, I'll have to ask Desiree," Ted said, still blushing brightly as he looked into the car and got a shot of Claudia's impressive cleavage.

It seemed like every time he looked at her he saw her standing in her room without any clothes on and his cock got hard again.

"Okay, I'll see you in a while," she grinned at him, starting the car and slowly backing it out of the garage.

Not knowing what to do, he waved at her as she drove away.

Closing the garage door, he rushed back into the house and was up the stairs in no time.

Pausing only long enough to jerk his clothes off, he ran down the hall, his rock-hard cock slashing from side to side with impatient anger. Reaching Desiree's room, he threw open the door.

"YIPES," she screeched, tugging the covers up, trying to cover her nudity.

"Damn it you don't have to scare a person to death."

"JESUS, I've never seen you so hard before. What happened?" She asked him as her eyes dropped to his throbbing cock.

"I, was, uh, just, thinking about how much I wanted you and I just got this hard," he lied, blushing and dropping his clothes as he hurried over to the bed.

Crawling on the bed, he pulled the covers down, exposing Desiree's naked beauty. Standing on his knees between her outstretched legs, he couldn't believe how lucky he was. Desiree was a beautiful young lady, but just as he bent forward, the picture of her naked mother shot through his head and his cock jerked in response.

"Wow, you're as hard as a rock," Desiree giggled, reaching down and grabbing his jutting love-spear. "I've never seen you like this before." Unable to stop himself, Ted quickly lowered his hips, aiming his potent weapon at the lovely little slit of wet, pinkness between her legs.

His impatience was transmitted to her through his pulsating rigidity as he poked at her with it. Finally able to guide the inflexible battering ram down into her waiting wetness, Desiree released it as it sliced into her all the way up to the hilt.

"Ahhhhhh, Sheeeiti," she growled in a most unladylike manner as the giant plunger ripped through her mushy cunt rapidly filling it with hot, hard man meat. She had never felt him so big and so hard. She needed to find out what it was that had gotten Ted so stirred up so she could make him bigger and harder all the time, not that his already monstrous ten incher really needed to be any bigger anyway.

The instant he felt Desiree's hot, wet cunt wrapped around his raging hardness, Ted began to fuck her like a runaway freight train. He was sawing his cock in and out of her like a wild man. In and out, in and out it flew, like a steam engine gone berserk.

Meanwhile, five blocks away, Claudia, who had been unable to keep her mind off Ted's obvious state of excitement realized that she had left her purse setting on the table. Looking around to make sure that there was no policeman in the vicinity, she quickly popped a U-turn and headed back to the house.

Driving back, she decided that she would just buy supper and not have to deal with the bar-b-que in this heat.

Stopping out front, she jumped out of the car and hurried back into the house, letting herself into the kitchen. Picking up her purse, she thought she had better tell Desiree and Ted not to start fixing anything, since she was going to buy supper...

The house was quiet as she started up the stairs, but as she reached the top step, she heard sounds coming from Desiree's room. Looking down the hall, she could see that the door wasn't closed. It was ajar, but not open wide enough for her to see into the room.

As she started down the hall, the sounds grew louder and louder as she neared the room. She knew what it sounded like, but she couldn't believe that Ted and Desiree were doing that. Not in the short span of time she had been gone.

But it did sound like Desiree and Ted were making love. Stopping dead in her tracks, she stood listening to the sinful sounds of bodies slapping together and grunts of exertion and pleasure spilling out of the room.

Leaning up against the wall, she tried to regain her wits as wicked thoughts swirled through her head.

Finally, after what seemed like hours to her, Claudia started toward Desiree's room again. But, shaken by the thought of what was going on in Desiree's room, she still had to brace herself against the wall for support. Torn between going forward and exposing them or turning and leaving, she suddenly found herself continuing to creep down the hall toward Desiree's room. It was as if her body had a mind of its own and she was no longer in control. Quiet as a churchmouse, she inched down the hall way until she could peek around the door.

Her heart was pounding so loudly, it was almost drowning out the lurid sounds of passion coming from the room. She just knew her heart would burst any second as she anxiously peeked into the room...

Her knees nearly collapsed when she saw Ted's hard, muscular ass bouncing up and down frantically as he drove his huge cock into Desiree's drooling pussy. Apoplectic, all feeling had left her body as she stared at the great pink cylinder sliding in and out of the sopping, deep gash between her daughter's legs. It was so wet with her daughter's juices, it glistened in the light. Trying to swallow and remove the bale of cotton that suddenly filled her mouth, she watched Desiree lift her lovely legs and drive her heels into Ted's ass. Urging him on like a jockey coaxing the most out of her mount, Desiree was kicking and scratching Ted, urging him to stroke his cock into her faster and faster.

Then suddenly, without warning, she heard Desiree scream out her gratification quickly followed by Ted's bellowing agreement. As they both exclaimed their pleasure, Ted drove his cock into her as far as he could and held it there. Claudia almost climaxed herself knowing that Ted's huge cock as was spewing its thick, hot cream into her daughter's ravenous cunt.

Staggering back away from the door, Claudia tried to be as quiet as she could be as she stumbled down the hallway to the top of the stairs. Knowing she had to transverse them as quickly as she could, she still didn't trust her noodle like knees to function. But she had to. Thrusting caution to the wind, she started down, nearly falling several times before she made it to the bottom. Still wobbling along on spaghetti legs, she rushed out the door and headed for her car hoping that she had escaped unseen. She didn't know how she made it to the car, but she did. Fumbling anxiously, she thought she would never get the key into the ignition. At last, she did and as soon as the car started, she gunned it and tore away from the house in a cloud of dust.

She realized that she was weaving all over the road, and hurriedly pulled over to the curb. It was a wonder she hadn't run over someone or something the way she had been driving. Seeing that she was in an authorized parking area, she reached down and turned her car off and sat there trying to regain her sanity. The picture of Ted's giant cock stabbing into her daughter's dripping little snatch still exploded into her brain every time she tried to think of anything else...

But gradually, she stopped shaking as she began to calm down. The longer she sat there, the calmer she became, but the delirious frenzy inside her brain was wickedly being replaced by a growing stimulation in her nether regions.

She had no control over the feelings that were seeping into her mind from below her waist. Clarence had been gone for more than two weeks now, and it would still be another week before he came back. After the stimulating shock she had just received, she didn't know if she could wait that long...

But she had too, she told herself, trying to believe what she was saying.

After about five minutes, she felt capable of resuming her trip to the Village, but her mind was definitely not on the trip and she nearly ran two red lights before she reached the safety of the mall. Rushing about the mall, she finished all of her shopping in less than an hour...

Driving back to the house, she found herself driving past the Green Thumb Nursery. Suddenly, a wickedly evil thought popped into her mind. Jerking the car around in another illegal U-turn, she drove back to the nursery.

After leaving the nursery, she stopped by the Burger Bar and picked up some burgers before heading home. She didn't know if she would be able to face Ted and Desiree with a straight face when she got home, but she had to try and not let on that she knew of their little secret.

Parking the car in the garage, Claudia got out of her car and strolled confidently into the house to find Desiree and Ted sitting in the kitchen waiting for her.

"Well, hello," Desiree smiled up at her mother, "Your back early."

"I got through quicker than I thought I would, so I stopped by the Burger Bar and bought us supper," Claudia returned her smile, quickly averting her eyes from her daughter's eyes before she blushed, "I hope that you didn't start anything."

"Naw, we were waiting to see what you wanted," Ted grinned at her.

"Good, but before we eat, I bought some more flowers and I wonder if you would get them out of the car for me, Ted," she asked, sitting the burgers on the table, "Just sit them in the middle of the garage and we'll put them in the ground tomorrow."

"But Mom," Desiree groaned, "You know that I'm going to Stockton tomorrow and I won't be able to help you."

"Oh, that's right," Claudia exclaimed, "I just completely forgot. Anyway, they had such a good deal on Gladiolas, I couldn't pass it up. Oh, well, I guess that I will just have to put them in all by myself."

"Uh, I, uh, would be glad to help you," Ted volunteered, recalling the picture of her standing in her room naked, as he blushed slightly.

"Oh, would you?" Claudia bubbled, "That would be so much help. That way I could be finished before it got too hot. I might even buy you lunch if everything is done by then."

"Ohhhhhhhhh, I am jealous," Desiree pantomimed, showing her lack of true jealousy as she teased her mother and boyfriend. She would not have made such a joke if she knew what her boyfriend and mother had witnessed.

"Well it's settled then," Claudia said, a huge Cheshire smile filling her face as she began unwrapping the burgers, "You can do some planting tomorrow, Ted." Early the next morning, Desiree headed out for Stockton in her bright red Mustang, leaving her mother to her own devices.

Claudia was up when Desiree left, and immediately began to prepare for her upcoming seduction. She must have spent thirty minutes removing leg hair and trimming her abundant forest of pubic hair back to symmetrical pleasance. After she had that done, she spent another ten minutes, rubbing all kinds of creams and lotions into the titanic mountains of her breasts until they fairly glowed from the attention. At last, standing in front of the mirror, she appraised herself and found that she met and exceeded her own strict standards. Pleased with what she saw, she hurried about dressing for the outing that she hoped would turn into a tryst before the day was done.

Yesterday's protective attire was shunned in favor of something much more provocative. Hoping that she wouldn't burn, she pulled on a pair of shorts that almost matched the brevity of what her daughter had worn yesterday, but still preserved some of her dignity. Still, the shorts showed off her statuesque legs to perfection.

Her big, pendent tits swayed about heavily as she rushed about dressing, but the lovely sight was soon hidden in a brassiere that squeezed the two titans together and lifted them up making the appear to be almost as big as two pink blimps fighting to escape from the satin hanger she had imprisoned them in.

At last she pulled on her blouse.

Taking one last look in the mirror, she winked at her reflection and hurried downstairs. Tits bobbing and wiggling seductively beneath the revealing blouse, she pulled on her straw gardening bonnet and her gloves. Taking one last deep breath, making her huge bosom heave like mountains in an earthquake, she stepped out into the garden and started planting flowers.

She hadn't been working for more than thirty minutes when Ted came driving up in his car. Seeing her already out in the garden, he couldn't believe what she was wearing. Feeling that he had lowered his hard-on threshold yesterday, by filling Desiree's dainty little pussy three times, he had decided to be a little braver and wear shorts himself. He was already regretting that foolish choice as he slid out of his car and saw that he already sporting a telltale bulge that was growing larger by the second.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.