Tee Time - Cover

Tee Time

by Baron Darkside

Copyright© 2000 by Baron Darkside

Incest Sex Story: Continuation of 'Do you wanna Dance'

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Jason woke to the raucous warble of a bird sitting just outside of his window. Slowly opening his eyes, he felt the throb of a tiny headache behind his eyes. Too much booze yesterday, he thought. Then the incredible events of yesterday unfolded from his memory banks.

"Fuck," he blurted out. "I almost fucked my mother. Twice!"

He still couldn't believe how close he had come to the promised land. He had stood at the threshold twice. Twice, and he had still been turned back.

He could still feel the touch of her soft, fleshy cunt lips on the head of his cock.

Groaning in frustration, he grabbed his cock. Damn, it feels like it is hard enough to drive nails, he thought as he shucked his hand up and down it roughly. If he didn't get some relief pretty soon, his balls were going to explode. But how? Today was Sunday and he knew that his parents played golf every Sunday. In fact, he couldn't remember the last Sunday they had missed.

This required some hard thinking, he thought, rolling out of bed and staggering to his feet.

"First things first," he told himself as he plodded into his bathroom with his giant prick jutting out in front of him like the barrel of a cannon, swiveling from side to side in search of a target.

Opening his medicine cabinet, he popped a couple of aspirins into his mouth and quickly washed them down with a gulp of water.

Fifteen minutes later, he emerged from his room wearing a tee shirt and a pair of baggy shorts to hide his ever present erection.

Plodding over to the top of the stairs, he stopped for a moment to listen to his parents talking down below.

"I just don't think I can make it today, George," he heard his mother say.

"Oh, what's wrong?" He heard his father ask her.

"I think that I had just a little too much Jack Daniel yesterday," she replied, "and now I have a humdinger of a headache."

"Did you take anything for it?"

"A couple of aspirin, but they didn't help a whole lot."

"Well, if you're sure you don't want to go, I'll ask Jason."

"Okay."

Jason felt his prick lurch again. Maybe this was his chance. If he stayed home with his mother, maybe he could get into her panties even if she did have a headache. Or maybe she was faking it so she could stay home with him. Either way, it was worth a try, he thought, starting down the stairs.

"Oh, here he comes now," he heard his mother say.

"Hi," he grinned as he walked over to where they sat sharing the Sunday paper. As usual, his father had the sports section and his mother the editorial section. The brains and the brawn as he sometimes called them.

"Good morning," his mother smiled over at him with a pained look on her face. "And how are you this morning?"

"Fine," he lied, "just dreading having to start my homework."

"Oh. How much do you have to do?" His father asked him.

"Enough to keep me busy most of the afternoon, I'm afraid."

"Then I guess that you wouldn't be able to go golfing. Your mother has a headache and doesn't want to go."

"Oh, I wish I could, but I'd better not."

"Well, that's too bad," his father went on, turning back to the paper.

"Where are the funnies?" he asked his mother.

She shuffled through the papers and pulled out the sheaf of brightly colored pages and handed then to him. Then, as he took them from her, she winked at him.

Oh, shit, he thought, he was right, she didn't have a headache. She wanted to stay home with him. Stay home with him and let him fuck her. Finally.

Finally they would be alone...

Plopping down, he sat and simulated reading the funnies, but he was so excited he couldn't concentrate enough to read.

Finally, after what seemed like hours to Jason, he saw his mother put down her paper and stand up.

"I'm going to start breakfast," she said, slowly moving off in the direction of the kitchen.

"Need any help?" he called after her, watching the sexy sway of her hips underneath the thin robe she wore.

"Sure, come on in and I'll put you to doing something." she told him.

As he got up, he heard his father rustle the paper. Looking over at his father, he saw that he had gone back to reading the paper. Grinning, Jason followed his mother into the kitchen.

Stopping at the door, he turned and glanced back at his father. He was sitting with his back to the kitchen still busily reading the paper.

Stepping into the kitchen, he saw his mother standing at the counter with her back toward him. Hurrying across the room, he slipped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, cupping her big, soft breasts in his hands.

"Oh, you startled me," she chirped, pressing her butt back against his swollen hardness.

"I'd love to have melons for breakfast," he whispered.

"Well, it feels like we won't be having any sausage for breakfast," she whispered back at him, grinding her butt against his cock, "yours feels like it frozen solid."

"I would love to put it in your oven and cook it all day long," he groaned, squeezing and pawing her breasts through the thin material.

Just then, they heard George rustle the paper and they flew apart.

"Why don't you peel some potatoes," she said loudly, pointing to the potato bin, "and I'll start the bacon."

Stepping across the room, he glanced out the door to see that his father was still sitting in his chair reading the paper. Grabbing up several potatoes, he dropped them into the sink and turned the water on. As he washed the potatoes, he turned and watched his mother drop the bacon into the pan.

After a few seconds, he turned off the water and lifted the potatoes out of the water. Holding the potatoes in his hands, he started for the cutting board when he saw his mother turn around and face him.

He nearly choked. It was all he could do to keep from dropping the potatoes as he stared at her big, bare breasts jutting out of the front of her robe.

He couldn't believe all this was happening as he openly gawked at her beautiful tits. Then he promptly tripped over his own feet.

"Jeeezzzzz," he blurted out loudly as the potatoes went flying all over and he grabbed at the counter to keep from falling.

"Ooopppsss," his mother giggled, quickly jerking her robe closed and hiding her breasts.

"What's going on out there?" they heard his father yell from the living room.

"Jason just tripped and dropped the potatoes," Carey yelled back, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah. I'm okay. I just tripped over my big feet," he barked out, picking up the potatoes that had rolled all over the kitchen floor.

After the accident, they went about preparing breakfast and deciding not to tempt fate any further, they kept their hands to themselves.

"Breakfast is ready," Carey finally yelled out to George as she and Jason sat down at the table.

The table, brimming with bacon, eggs, potatoes, and fruit was small enough that with a little effort, Jason could reach under it and touch his mother.

And as he heard the paper rustle as his father got up out of his chair, Jason quickly ran his hand down his mother's leg, pulling her robe open in the process.

"Stop that," she mouthed at him as he pulled his hand back out from under the table.

"Um, looks good," George said, strolling into the kitchen and laying the folded paper by his plate.

"Good enough to eat," he laughed at his own joke.

"Oh, Dad," Jason complained, "that was a lame joke... "

"How is your headache?" George asked as he popped the last piece of toast into his mouth.

"Still there, I'm afraid," Carey grimaced as she stood up and started clearing the table off. "I think I'm going upstairs and take a nap as soon as I see you off. Maybe that will make it go away."

"Well, I guess that I'll head out then," George said getting up from the table.

"If you're both sure that neither of you is going to join me."

"Sorry, Dad," Jason said, helping his mother put the dishes in the dish washer. "Maybe next time."

Wiping off the table, Jason heard his father open the front closet. Next.

he heard the clatter of his clubs as his father slipped the strap over his shoulder.

"I guess I'll be back around three or four," his father said walking into the kitchen and walking over to Carey.

"You have fun," she told him, giving him a peck on the cheek. "I'll make sure that I don't make a fool of myself next week so I can go with you."

"Okay," he grinned at her, "I'll keep you to that promise."

"Okay."

Jason and his mother watched George walk out into the garage. After a few moments, they heard him throw his clubs into the trunk.

Looking at each other and grinning, they waited until they heard him start the car.

Carey strolled over to the kitchen window and looked out. Standing at the window, she watched him back the car down the driveway.

Jason, seeing his opportunity reached down and unbuttoned his shorts They went slithering to the floor as his throbbing, bobbing prick sprang into the open already pointing up at the ceiling. Seeing that his mother was still looking out the window, he crept up behind her and using her as a shield between him and his father, he reached down and hurriedly lifted his mother's robe.

"Oh," she blurted out as she felt him jerk up her robe.

"God, what a beautiful ass," he blurted out as he stared down at her firm, round ass.

He was shivering with excitement. But his mother hid her reaction to his presumptuous act as she continued to wave to his father. She acted as if there was nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Finally, she slowly shuffled her legs outward, opening herself for him.

"It's tee time," he grunted, reaching down and grabbing his cock. Jerking with excitement, he bent his knees and quickly hobbled up between her legs.

Now she straddled him, her pussy hovering above his steel-hard prick.

Holding his cock, he quickly drug the head of his cock up and down the dripping furrow of her cunt several times to anoint the massive mushroom tipped harpoon with her slippery wetness. Then wheezing with passion, he searched for her waiting womanhood. Then he felt the bulbous head of his cock slowly slither into the juice slickened opening of her vagina.

Finally! Finally, he was going to be inside of her. Inside of her again.

But as a man, not a baby. He was a man, he groaned to himself as he lunged up into her, driving his cock into her.

"JESSUSSFUUCKKKINGCRSSSTTT," he gasped as he felt his throbbing, tingling penis pierce the burning, clutching core of his mother's pussy.

"Annnnneeeeeehhhhhhhh," she growled back at him through clenched teeth, grunting and thrusting herself down onto him.

Finally, he had done it. At last, he had his cock buried inside the sacred depths of her holiest of holies. He was fucking his mother.

"Nothing can stop us now," he cried out as he quickly began to grunt and groan and impale his mother on his ten inch love spear.

"Oh... unh... NO... unh... He's... unh... Comin... unh... Back!" He heard his mother gasp between thrusts.

"Stop... unh... Coming... unh... Back... unh... House... unh... STOP... unh... NOW!

"SON-OF-A-BITCH!" Jason snapped out in a rage.

"Hurry," his mother urged him, "he's almost back to the garage."

Groaning with frustration and disappointment, Jason grunted and tore his massive cock out of his mother's drooling cunt.

"Aiiieeeeyyyyy," she yelped as the monstrous slab of meat popped out of her tight, sucking twat. "That hurt."

"Sorry," Jason growled, reaching down and jerking his pants back up as he stepped back away from her.

"That's okay," she mumbled, shaking the back of her robe back down to cover herself, "you couldn't help it. No time."

"Damn," he cursed again, "If we could have had just a little more time."

"I know," she told him, "maybe later... "

"God, if I don't come pretty soon," he muttered, stumbling back over to the table, "I'm going to go stark, fucking, raving mad."

"Me, too!" She groaned roasting him with a scorching glare.

Sitting down at the table, Jason picked up the paper his father had left and pretended to read it as Carey fussed around at the sink.

"I'm back," George beamed, walking through the door with his clubs draped over his shoulder. "It wouldn't have been any fun playing by myself, so I decided to stay home with the two of you."

"You don't have to," Carey complained as he strolled out and put his clubs up.

"I'm going to take a nap in a few minutes," she told him as he came walking back into the kitchen.

"And I'm fixing to head up to my room and get started on my homework... "

Jason joined in, putting the paper down and slowly getting to his feet.

Knowing there was a telltale bulge sticking out in the front of his shorts, he spun around quickly so his father wouldn't see it. "Right now."

"Well, I think I'll just read for a while and then work on my P-51," his father said as Jason waddled out of the room with his hands covering the bulge in his shorts.

"I only have about two more hours work on it before it will be ready for the big show next week end. Maybe I'll take best model of the show with it."

"Good luck," Jason called back over his shoulder as he went up the stairs two at a time.

Oh, My, God, he thought as he lurched into his room. I fucked my mother. I really fucked her. Put my cock in her wonderful, tight pussy and fucked her. I fucked my mother.

"Jeez. I guess that makes me a mother fucker," he cackled to himself. "I can't believe it finally happened."

But inside, he knew that it wasn't enough. Even though he had fucked her, he hadn't come inside of her. It wasn't really fucking unless you came inside a woman. He needed that. He had to come inside her wonderful softness. Fill her with his hot, creamy cum. Drench her delightful pussy with his wicked cream.

Unsnapping his pants, he let them fall to the floor as he grabbed his cock.

"Fuck," he gasped, "It's still fucking wet from her."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.