Joining - Cover

Joining

by Baron Darkside

Copyright© 2000 by Baron Darkside

Incest Sex Story: Continuation of Beach Party

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size   .

It was a Saturday morning and two weeks had passed since the Gwins had been to the beach. Greg had not been intimate with his mother since their opportune infidelity at the beach house. Greg had, however been able to become more familiar with his sister as they had consummated their new relationship three times since their return. After their last intimacy, they had discussed Amanda's earlier plan to involve their mother in a menage a trois. Formulating a plan at that time, they were about to set in motion a plan to eventually bring the whole family together in an orgy of passion.

Greg, whose love for his mother, both carnally and otherwise had only grown stronger felt terrible guilt about deceiving her. He would not have agreed to join Amanda in her depraved plan, but her threat to expose them anyway made him cooperate with her. Maybe he would be able to spare his mother some of the shame he knew she would feel if he could manipulate things correctly.

There was another nagging fear that he had not forced himself to face. How would he able to contain his jealousy when they were all together and his father made love to his mother? Would he be able to maintain control of his emotions without doing something stupid. It was going to be a difficult time for him and he actually dreaded the initiation of the plan.

As time went by, Amanda became more and more insistent and finally Greg had to relent and agree to put the first phase of the plan into motion. This phase would entail Greg getting his mother in bed and having Amanda catch them in the act. Once Amanda had caught them, she would get into bed with them to consummate the success of phase one.

After this, Amanda would set about seducing their father and getting caught in the act by Greg and Joan.

This would result in all of them participating in one grand orgy. Once this had been done, then the whole family could do any other member, anytime, anywhere without fear of repercussion or reprisal. It was a dangerous and treacherous plan, fraught with pitfalls, and most surprisingly, the product of Amanda's depraved mind.

After agreeing to set the plan into motion, Amanda stated that she had set up a clandestine meeting with her father at a motel for four o'clock that afternoon. Amanda had "secretly" set it with her father coercing him to leave around noon on the pretense of playing golf. Amanda was going to visit one of her friends and then meet him at the motel at four. This would leave Greg plenty of time to seduce his mother and let Amanda "catch" and join them. The next phase would require almost split second timing on everyone's part, but Amanda thought they could bring it off. After she had joined in with Greg and her mother, she would depart to meet her father.

When she met her father, she would explain that Greg and Joan had gone somewhere and Amanda would rather make love back at the house. While she was gone, Greg would get Joan out of the house by five o'clock somehow.

Then, when Greg and Joan returned, they would catch Harold and Amanda in bed and it would lead to a night of debauchery and depravity.

Around eleven, Harold unknowingly set the plan into gear when he started preparing to depart. Dressing and loading his clubs into the car, he signaled that Amanda's plan was in motion. As he was doing this, Amanda set about dressing for the day's events. She carefully selected clothes that would not hinder rapid removal and still be provocatively revealing. Once dressed, she told everyone that she was going to run over to her friend Brenda's for a while before she drove into Bradford for some shopping and a movie. She had loudly proclaimed her plans so that everyone knew that once she left, she wouldn't be back until at least seven or eight that evening.

Harold also made his plans known, stating that he would be home around the same time. Greg said that he had to drive over to Cloverdale and pick up some papers he needed for school. And because it was a three hour drive, he wouldn't be back until about the same time, too. Unknowingly, Joan though that she was going to be all alone and stated that she was going to go shopping and then have a light supper. She would then be back at about the same time as everyone else.

At the stroke of noon, Amanda and her father departed the house. This left Greg alone in his room. The moment he heard Amanda and Harold depart, he made a dash into his bathroom. Jumping into the shower, he rapidly soaped up and washed himself, and dried off, all in a matter of five or six minutes. Not bothering to dress, he wrapped a towel around himself to cover his nakedness and sneaked out into the hall. Looking around to make sure that no one had returned unexpectedly, he found the downstairs expectedly quiet. Striping off the towel, he tiptoed down to his Mother's room to see what she was doing.

Quietly pushing the door open a little, he peeked inside. It seemed as if the gods knew of the plan and had agreed to help as Greg saw his mother walk out of her bathroom and into the bedroom without a stitch of clothes on.

Greg felt his heavy cock lurch with desire as he watched her walk across the room. Still fascinated by her wonderful, round breasts, Greg ogled the full, heavy melons dance about seductively as she moved across the room.

Unaware of her son's presence, she stopped and stood in front of the dresser mirror, languorously running a big, fuzzy towel over her youthful body as she admired herself in the mirror. From the doorway, Greg drank in his mother's beauty like a man dying of thirst as his eyes swept over her luscious body hungrily fastening on her great, drooping breasts. His eyes roamed over the giant, pendent mountains of soft pink flesh until she turned away from him. Initially disappointed, at the disappearance of her beautiful breasts, he was immediately placated by the view of her perfectly formed derriere. The sweeping curve of its rounded form almost took his breath away as she stood before the mirror taking inventory of herself. Her body was a paradox. Her body was a mixture of amazingly youthful firmness, seeming almost immature yet other parts were ripe and fully matured like her huge, dangling breasts.

She seemed to have been given the best of everything, it seemed to Greg as he watched her. Greg couldn't keep his giant cock from jutting out painfully erect as he worshipped her from his vantage point. Bobbing and bounding feverishly, the massive organ threatened to explode any second as Greg saw his mother drop the towel and lift her gorgeous breasts. Wrapping his hand around his hardness, he softly stroked himself as she played with her great, bulging nipples, teasing and provoking them into hardness. Greg could barely stop himself from bursting in on her when at last she gently moved her hands away from her breasts. Running her hands down over her tight, hard belly to the cloud of curly, kinky pubic hairs covering her lower belly, she hesitated for a moment before her hands dove into the tangled bush of hair. Almost forgetting his mission, he watched as she ran her fingers through the patch of soft, frilly hairs, parting them and searching until she found her hidden womanhood. Cursing his sister for making him wait, he stared on with his frustrated need growing greater by the minute.

Then ever so faintly, he heard a sound from downstairs. Quickly wrapping the towel around himself again, he crept over to the railing and peered downstairs. At last, he thought as he saw Amanda standing in the kitchen door waving at him. Staring at her for several seconds, he jerked the towel off, exposing his petrified maleness sticking out stiff and ripe, before he turned and retraced his steps back to his mother's room. Peeking in again, he saw that she was sitting on the settee, slowly running a brush through her lovely, long, mahogany hair.

Taking a deep breath, he eased the door open and stealthily stepped into the room. Trying to sneak up on her, he jumped nervously when she spoke.

"I thought maybe you might come a visit," she smiled at him, staring at his reflection in the mirror, "and I see that you brought your beautiful friend with you."

"It's been two weeks, Mom," he mumbled softly, stepping up behind her and pressing his hard maleness against her back, "and that's too long."

"I know Darling," she said softly, leaning back against him, feeling the hot, readiness of his swollen manhood pulsating against her back, "I missed you, too, very, very much."

Leaning down, he reached around her and lovingly cupped both of her soft, heavy breasts in his hands. Wrapping his hands around the swollen globes of her pliant flesh, he tenderly teased the great swollen paps as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head. Rubbing his face in the delicate, sweet fragrance of her hair, he felt her reach around behind him and run her hands up and down his straining legs. Squeezing and kneading his hard, knotted muscles, she could sense his urgency. After several minutes, he felt his mother lean forward and try to turn and face him.

Reluctantly releasing the soft firmness of her wonderful breasts, he slowly stepped back away from her. Without rising, she turned to face him and found his fully hardened manhood jutting out at her only inches from her face. Looking up at him and smiling, she slowly leaned forward.

Greg stopped breathing as he watched the satiny pinkness of his mother's full, pouting lips leisurely slide down over his cockhead and encircle his aching maleness. Straining to keep from shooting off instantly, he groaned loudly as her velvety lips slid farther and farther down the giant shaft of his excruciatingly hard penis. No matter how many times she took him in her mouth, it was still like the first time every time and he had to fight to keep from erupting the moment her lips touched him. He would never grow used to her sucking him and each time was just as wickedly sinful and exciting as the first time. His only regret was that he would have to share her now and he was growing to dislike it more and more even though he hadn't experienced it. Knowing that his sister would interrupt them at any moment, he tried to force it out of his mind as he watched his mother slowly take more and more of him into her hot, gulping mouth.

Gently sucking on her son's throbbing maleness, Joan reached up to his great, hanging balls and took hold of them. Even now, after so many times with him, she was still amazed at the size and virility of her son's astonishing gonads. Gently fondling her son's awesome goose-egg sized testicles, she could almost feel the bubbling, seething reservoir of boiling semen inside the dangling giants. Having sucked nearly all of his cock inside her mouth, she roughly licked the hard, puffy underbelly of the monster as she felt him near his breaking point. Finally, she slowly let his raging hardon ease back out of her mouth and it came slithering out of her mouth glistening with her saliva as it reappeared. Stopping with only the great purple cockhead in her mouth, she ran her tongue round and round the big, bulbous head, tickling and teasing her son almost beyond his ability to restrain himself. Pulling and roughly squeezing his massive male eggs, she loudly slurped him back into her mouth as he groaned with restrained effort.

"GOD, MOM, I NEED YOU SO BAD I HURT!" he blurted out jerking his cock back out of her gluttonous mouth before he discharged his burning treasure inside of it.

Taking his mother by the shoulder, he forcefully pushed her back down onto the padded dresser stool. Then reaching down under her long, gorgeously shaped legs, he lifted them and bent the back up until her thighs mashed down into her billowing breasts.

"Oh, Greg, Baby," she simpered, "be careful, Baby, or you'll break my settee, Baby."

"I'll buy you another one," he growled as he poked at the upturned glistening gash of dripping pink flesh peeking out from between her soft, firm thighs.

Sensing her son's overpowering need, she grabbed his jabbing cock and hastily guided the mushroom headed giant down into her steaming socket.

"OH, Fucking Keeeriiiiist," she gasped out in shock as she felt Greg punch his gargantuan love spear down into her vulnerably exposed femininity with such force it penetrated her up all the way to the hilt in one brutal thrust.

Unable to restrain himself, Greg savagely attacked his mother's soft, clinging pussy. He drove his great cock in and out of her mercilessly as the fragile stool shook and wobbled below them, threatening to collapse at any moment.

Shocked by the barbarity of her son's onslaught, she was nonetheless drug along and was soon fighting to reach Nirvana just as her son was. As Greg hammered away at her, she could feel his elephantine cock stroking and scraping her clitoris with each ferocious thrust, sending waves of pleasure crashing into her brain. Reaching down to his pistoning buttocks, she dug her nails into him, pushing and pulling on him to help him fuck her. In and out, in and out went her son's giant penis, faster and faster until they were both cocked and set to rip off. Then, she felt him explode inside of her, sending out a titanic gusher of his white-hot semen spewing out onto the sensitive lining of her aching cunt. This sent her plummeting down into the darkside of a wonderful, sensuous orgasm.

"MOTHER, MY GOD, GREG, OH, WHAT IN THE... " Amanda shrieked as she stepped into the room and saw Greg atop Joan with his cock thrust up her pussy.

"OH, FUCK, OH, FUCK, CAN'T STOP, OH, FUCK, CAN'T STOP, OH, FUCK," Greg grunted and ranted as he kept slamming his cock into his mother and pumping her pussy full of his thick, rich sperm.

"OH, MY, GOD, NO, OH, FUCK, OH, WHAT, OH, CHRIST, GREG, STOP," Joan blathered out, telling her son to stop even though she was unable to stop herself from hunching back into him every time he sent his cock slamming back into her.

It was if she had split into two, one part still fucking her son and the other part telling him to stop.

"CAN'T STOP, MOM, CAN'T STOP," Greg growled as he drove his petrified hardness back into her spasming cunt. "Can't, Stop."

Seeing the futility of stopping Greg, Joan abandoned the effort and let her orgasm run its course while Amanda looked on in feigned shock.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?" Amanda demanded loudly as she enviously watched them fuck each other.

Joan could do nothing to halt the course of nature as it overwhelmed her.

All she could do was stare at Amanda in a state of shock as Greg finally thrust himself into her one last time. What else could she do, she wondered, as she felt her son's giant prick pop out of her clutching cunt as he fell to his knees between her legs.

"What are you doing home?" Greg finally asked as he leaned back from his mother, playing the game to the hilt. "I thought you were going over to Betty's?"

"I can't believe it," Amanda feigned disbelief, "I come home and find my brother fucking my mother and all they can say is 'What are you doing home?"

"OH, My little Mandy," Joan cried out, "What can I say that would erase the evil that Greg and I have done? I'm so sorry you had to find out."

"God, Mom," Amanda blurted out, realizing that she would have to take another tack if their plan was to succeed, "did he hurt you? I didn't know Greg was so damn big."

"What, uh, the... , No, Honey, he didn't," Joan bumbled out, surprised at the sudden shift in her daughter's indignation.

"Are you sure?" Amanda asked, walking toward them, "It looks like it would stretch a woman all out of shape. I've never seen a penis as big as his."

"For Goodness Sakes, Mandy Gwin," Joan blurted out, sitting up and trying to cross her legs only to find that Greg still sat between them.

Joan didn't know what to say. Her daughter had caught her and Greg in incest and seemed to be initially stunned by it. However, she suddenly became more interested in Greg's penis than she was in the horrendous reality of what she had seen. Maybe she was in shock and didn't realize what she was doing.

"Mandy, I'm sorry that you had to see this," Joan started to say as she looked up at her daughter standing by her. "I don't know what I can do to change it or make it up to you. It's not as bad as it seems. Greg and I love each other and have been able to deal with our emotions. I don't know what to do now, but I just want you to know that what Greg and I have is not bad, or evil, or terrible like it is portrayed by society. It is a wonderful, loving thing we have."

Unknown to her, Joan had unwittingly played right into Amanda's hands. By defending the relationship that she and Greg had, she had invited Amanda to join in.

"You mean," Amanda started, carefully choosing her words so that it would all seem to be her mother's fault, "that Greg could make love to me and it would be the same?"

"Oh, My, God, what are you saying?" Joan asked in a state of revulsion at what was happening, "Just because Greg and I have sinned, it, uh, doesn't mean that you should."

"What if I want to?" Amanda smiled coldly, glancing down at her mother's exposed vagina that was now leaking out Greg's thick, viscid syrup.

Seeing Amanda look down at her obscenely exhibited womanhood, Joan gently pushed Greg out from between her legs and slapped her legs together.

"Listen to me, Amanda Gwin," Joan started to say only to find her daughter staring at her naked breasts, "will you stop staring at me?"

"Why? I think you're beautiful," Amanda began, seeing an opening and quickly darting in. "I am hearing you say that you don't want Greg and I to do it, even though you let him do it to you? Right?"

"Well, Yes, It wouldn't be right, uh, for you to do it," Joan tried to talk her way out of the predicament but she could feel herself slowly digging herself in deeper and deeper. Trying to distract her daughter, she leaned down and picked up the towel she had dropped earlier.

"Then it would be okay for me to make love to you," Amanda said slowly as her mother covered her nakedness with the towel.

Joan couldn't believe what she had heard as she felt herself suddenly go faint. How could she rebuff her daughter now? To deny her would say to her that she loved Greg more.

"God," she thought to herself, "how can I stop this madness?"

"Do I take your silence as a Yes?" Amanda smiled, knowing that she had scored a direct hit on her mother.

"Mandy, do you realize what you're saying?" Joan asked, resigning herself to the consequences of her indiscretions.

Kneeling down in front of her mother, Amanda reached out and placed her hands on her mother's knees. Applying gentle pressure, she tried to ease her mother's shapely legs apart, but felt Joan strain to keep her legs pressed together. Amanda tried to force them apart for several moments but finally relenting, she leaned forward and laid her head down on her mother's soft, bronzed thighs. Kissing her mother's soft, smooth skin, Amanda lovingly rubbed her cheek over the warm firm thighs. Still trying to force apart her mother's legs, Amanda at last felt her mother's legs quiver slightly. Sensing that there might be a slight weakening in her mother's resolve, she tried harder. Then gradually she felt her mother's long, lovely legs begin to weaken. Ever so slightly, they moved apart inch by inch. Slowly lifting her head, Amanda saw that her mother was drunkenly staring back down at her.

Keeping up the pressure, she felt her mother's legs spread farther and farther apart. At last, Amanda could see the glistening wet, pinkness of her mother's pretty pussy peeking out from its nest of crinkly brown hair.

Looking back up, she stared into her mother's eyes as she leaned forward.

Keeping her eyes locked on her mother's eyes, she leaned down until she felt her mother's pubic hair brush against her lips. As she felt the hairs tickle her lips, she could smell the ripe, musky smell of sex welling up out of her mother's weeping vagina, filling her nostrils with its exciting aroma. Leaning forward another tiny bit, she opened her mouth and tenderly kissed the jutting little cave of flesh that held her mother's tingling clit.

"OH, LORD," Joan groaned as she felt a jolt of delight spark from the point where her daughter's tongue touched the fleshy knob of her clitoris.

Joan couldn't believe this was really happening. She was being eaten by her daughter while Greg watched on enviously. This kind of stuff only happened in pornographic movies. It couldn't be happening to her. Yet she had no choice but to admit it was happening to her. Even as she admonished herself for allowing it to happen, she felt nauseated as her body began to respond to the soft, gently coaxing of her daughter's tongue. She couldn't stop herself and before she knew it, she felt her legs spread apart even wider, baring even more of her vulnerability to her daughter. She hated herself for feeling the way she did, but she was unable or unwilling to stop enjoying the pleasure that was pouring from her pussy. She had grown to love the way Greg brought her to a clitoral climax by licking her, but with Amanda, it was different. Amanda was very much a woman herself and knew what a woman wanted. She was so much more gentle than Greg, it was an entirely different experience. It was unfathomable, but she already felt herself quickly rushing toward a climax. Even as she felt herself being propelled toward it, she was unwilling to stop her headlong dash toward its release.

"Oh, Amanda, Baby," she gushed out wantonly.

Unable to keep her head up, she let it fall back as her body took control of her emotions. Enjoying the exquisite feelings of pleasure coursing through her body, she closed her eyes. Concentrating on the point where her daughter's mouth and tongue lashed her femininity, she felt herself being pushed down the path toward another glorious climax. Nearer and nearer she went but suddenly she felt something brush against her face.

Opening her eyes, she found herself staring up at Greg's gigantic cock jutting out over her face. As his great cock stuck out over her face, his huge dangling balls looked as bit as basketballs as they hung down over her chin. Momentarily confused, she didn't move until she saw Greg take hold of his cock and slowly bend it the gargantuan purplish cockhead down toward her mouth. Even as her daughter savagely raped her clitoris, Joan opened her mouth and hungrily sucked her son's colossal hugeness into her mouth. She couldn't imagine how sinful and depraved they had become as Amanda lovingly consumed her pussy while Greg began to fuck her face with soft, gentle little strokes.

Watching his sister hungrily devour his mother's hot, dripping snatch, Greg gently fucked his mother's face.

Licking and teasing the soft, puffy underside of her son's giant lovespear with her tongue, she let is slide in and out of her mouth slowly. Glancing up, Amanda saw her mother sucking on Greg and reached up to her mother's breasts and began to tease play with the rock hard nipples.

What a lewd and wicked picture they must have made, Joan thought. What would it look like for someone to walk in and see her son standing over her, slowly stroking his cock into her mouth while down between her outstretched legs, her daughter eagerly devoured her pussy. She would probably pay for this day. But, for the moment, she could only think of the pleasure that was spewing from her pussy.

Amanda's tongue rasped across, over, and around her mother's slippery little clitoris, tickling and teasing it and driving her mother to the very edge of another cataclysmic orgasm.

Finally, Joan felt herself tottering on the edge of surrender. Then suddenly Joan felt Amanda roughly pinch her sensitive nipples sending Joan plunging down into the fiery depths of her wicked climax.

"ANGHHHHhhhhhhhhh," she grunted out around her son's giant cock as she felt her body possessed by the delightful feelings flowing through her body.

Her whole body writhed about on the dressing stool as she couldn't stop her muscles from contracting and contorting. Even as she twisted and turned, neither of her children seemed to take notice. Greg kept sliding his great prick in and out of her mouth, not missing a beat while she felt Amanda savagely sucking and teasing her hypersensitive clitoris without mercy.

Their response to her orgasm only drove her deeper and deeper into the pit of unholy pleasure. She knew that she could not become any more depraved than she was at this very moment.

Her long, shapely legs kicked and slashed as she was consumed by her violent orgasm. As wicked and sinful as it already was, Joan felt a need to be totally and lewdly ravaged by her children. Moaning out her need, she reached out and grabbed Greg's hips. Digging her long, red nails into his flesh, she jerked him toward her and sent his enormous prick plunging down into her throat like a huge battering ram. As the giant cockhead popped into her throat, she felt its evil roundness suddenly bulge out as his whole cock jerked and spurted out a colossal gusher of her son's thick, hot semen down her throat. She couldn't taste his foamy load of seed-laden cream, but she could feel the overheated sap flood down her throat and into her stomach.

Unable to stop himself, Greg groaned and thrust himself into her face, burying his entire cock inside her mouth and throat. Gasping with pleasure, he groped down at her blindly. As he did, his hands clutched his sister's hands that were wrapped around their mother's breast.

Their hands intertwined, they roughly squeezed and mashed her gigantic breasts as Greg continued to shove his cock into her mouth.

As her orgasmic spasms began to weaken, she felt as if she was going to suffocate as Greg's gigantic prick filled her mouth and throat, blocking her airway. Not wanting to lessen her son's pleasure, she didn't fight it, but she could feel the room growing dark. Then she began to see little bursts of light in the darkness as she felt her body going limp. At last, after what seemed like hours to her, Greg grunted and quickly pulled his thick, heavy cock back out of her throat and mouth.

Gasping for air, she could feel life slowly flowing back into her body as her vision slowly returned. Sprawled out on the dressing stool, she couldn't move for the longest time. Then she felt Amanda's mouth softly caressing her clitoris once again.

"Oh, Baby, Please, Don't, it's too sensitive now," she sighed trying to squeeze her legs together.

"Okay," Amanda said, slowly getting to her feet and stepping back away from her mother.

"Well, what a surprise," Amanda said, sitting down on her mother's bed.

"How long has this been going on?"

"Too long," Joan groaned, sitting up, her huge breasts jiggling and bouncing wildly, "I don't know what to do, now."

"You don't have to do anything," Amanda smiled at her knowingly, "there are three of us instead of just the two of you, that's all."

"Oh, My, God," Joan muttered, leaning forward and dropping her head in shame, "what have I done to deserve this."

"Don't feel so bad about it," Amanda told her, standing up again, "I think it will be wonderful."

"But right now, I've got one more little errand to run," Amanda smiled at Greg knowingly as she strode purposefully toward him, "maybe you can do me next time, Mom. Okay?"

"What, uh, oh, I don't know," Joan mumbled, groggily, "I just don't know."

"Well, bye for now," Amanda smiled, stopping in front of Greg and giving his flaccid cock a little tug, "and I want some of this, too."

"Sure," Greg grinned at her.

Still holding his soft limpness in her hand, she leaned forward and gave him a long, hard kiss on the mouth.

"Oh, MY God," Joan gasped as she saw them kissing.

Joan watched on in shock as Amanda finally stepped back away from her brother and swished out of the room.

"What are we going to do, Greg?" Joan asked softly when she heard her daughter going down the stairs.

"What do you mean?" he asked, reaching down and picking his pants up.

"What are we going to do about Mandy," she asked again, glancing down and seeing that his manthing had thickened and grown when Amanda had touched him.

"I don't think we have any choice," he said pulling his pants up and stuffing his growing hardness inside, "I think Mandy is in control."

"As much as I hate to admit it, I think you're right," she whined as she sat bent over, holding her head in her hands, "I guess we'll just have to wait and see what she wants."

"Well, not that I'm taking this lightly," he said, "but, I'm starved. I'll buy if you'll join me for a sandwich."

"What, uh, oh, I don't know if I can eat," she mumbled, raising her head, still feeling groggy from Amanda's bombshell and her climax.

"Oh, Come on, I'll take you to Langeree's," he remarked, pulling his shirt on.

"Oh, Okay. It'll give us a chance to get out of the house and talk," she smiled up at him with a sick look on her face, "Just give me a few minutes to get dressed."

"Maybe we can think up something while were eating," he told her.

"We'll see," she said, getting up and walking over to her dresser, "We'll see."

Greg watched her as she ran a hairbrush through her hair. He still thought she was the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world. It pained him to see her grieving over the predicament Amanda had placed her in. At least, he would still be able to make love to her by himself some of the time. Just thinking about making love to her again, made his cock swell and bulge out conspicuously.

"Whatever it is that you are thinking about," she smirked as she turned and saw him watching her, "it must have to do with sex."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.