Wild in the Country - Cover

Wild in the Country

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Who would have thought that a dog is capable of raping women...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

A cool breeze was blowing somewhere off to the west above the lush, surrounding hills of the valley. An old stone mansion where no one lived any more stood in a small valley on the Pace property in Pickford's Meadows since its building some five-score years past.

It was late afternoon, and warm, and someone watching from above might have seen the trim figure of a young girl moving rapidly as she hummed to herself in an expectant voice, moving around the front of the old house, moving toward the rendezvous with her sexy boyfriend and husband-to-be. Immediately, her tiny feet began to gain in tempo. Her young mind was not at ease and she hummed a love song to herself. She was thinking that her Uncle could get quite up-tight if he found out she was meeting Clete up here. It was one thing, a very socially precarious thing, to be engaged to a black man, but to be meeting him alone up here, like this, where a number of girls often met their boyfriends - and became pregnant - was quite another. She knew she was being daring with Clete, but she had actually done nothing really wrong, after all, had she?

The first time she had come this way with Clete, he had been hunting Liz Clark's runaway dog that was plaguing the local farmers. Clete had cornered the huge, vicious animal, but the rifle, with which he was such a fine shot, had jammed. While Nancy stood gasping with fright, her hands pressed to her pounding heart, Clete had clubbed the massive animal with the useless - almost - firearm until he had run away yelping. Somehow, only the pain had deterred the dog from killing them, though from the deep teeth marks he left in the butt of the Winchester, Nancy felt intuitively that he had felt no fear for Clete.

Nancy shook off the fright of the memory and leaned against woodwork on the verandah. Inside was old furniture where, after Clete arrived, they could sit and talk and make plans for their future. Nancy smoothed down her skirt and looked at her watch. She had arrived late already, so where was Clete?


Desirée put down her wine glass, which had already been filled and emptied twice, and leaned against the firmness of Mark's body. She felt his face coming down to her and she lifted hers for the kiss, allowing her mouth to open and his tongue to move lightly around the inside of her mouth. So far, this was nothing new. They had kissed many, many times in the last eight months, and he had even touched her breasts. Last week, before they had shaken off the temptation to go further, he had touched her damp pussy through the fabric of her panties.

So Desirée didn't panic when once again his trembling fingers covered a breast and moved inside her dress to feel the smooth, throbbing, virginal flesh. Her hands clutched at his shoulders and she purred uncontrollably as he felt her nipples come tinglingly erect. He palmed the heavy mounds, marveling at the firmness and creaminess of her flesh.

"Oh, sweetie, you've got such marvelous tits," Mark let slip.

Desirée gave a little grunt of pleasure and gasped, "Oh, Mark, darling, please don't talk like that. We really mustn't do this." But perhaps it was the wine or her own bursting sexuality that took away the strength she needed to push his hands away. She let him ease her back onto the blanket while his mouth came down on hers with increasing passion.

She trembled as he unfastened the buttons that ran down the front of her dress, and he seemed so experienced as he opened the front of it, pushed her bra up, and exposed her lovely tits to the sun, muttering, "Sweetheart, oh, darling," his mouth sucking the distended pink nipples into his mouth. The feelings shot from her breasts into her loins and she moaned, begging him to stop while desperately clutching his head to her heaving tits.

Mark's mind had nearly left him. He loved her so much. He could not stand to think of anything happening to her, but here he was, almost out of control, about to do it to her. Heaven knew he couldn't stop himself, so he hoped in the back of his mind that she would soon push him away. At the same time he hoped that she would not stop him, that she would finally spread her lovely thighs and allow his penis into that hot wet hole he knew she was guarding between her legs.


Clete's eyes were as big as plums. Desirée's beautiful tits were there in front of his eyes in all their glory, and from where he watched he could see the underneath of her white panties. Her dress's hem had slid up and Denning's hand was moving up to that spot where Clete could see a gathering moisture dampening the fabric. Damnit! Denning was going to fuck her right now, under the spreading elm tree, and Clete was supposed to be meeting Nancy. Damnit! But he couldn't leave now! Not with the beautiful bitch on her back and exposed and panting there with her boyfriend's hand under her skirt.


The sleek and powerful animal had stealthily slipped into the small valley and slinked toward the old abandoned house where, unknown to him, Nancy awaited Clete's arrival. He had been coming this way every day, hoping to be able to ambush Clete and have his revenge for the beating he had delivered that time two months before. With embittered patience, he had lingered in a nearby wood waiting for his time, his unique senses vindictively tormented by the cruel memory of the beating. There was nothing to be done but wait for his time of revenge!

Now, he clung in motionless silence to the shadows of the overgrowth, his burning amber eyes piercing the surroundings. He watched the girl's approach and knew her from the time before. There was youth and vivacious beauty in her movements, his inimitable instincts told him. Earlier, he had stalked the house of the brutish man who had so cruelly hurt him. Then, he had intuitively moved toward this old house where people had once lived. There, he waited, a mysterious and indefinable power advising him of the oncoming girl and her relationship to the man and the town he had sworn his animal vengeance against.


Sometimes, maybe too often, when she was alone and uneasy, Nancy thought of her parents and that fateful night they had the accident on the way to Houston. It was futile, even foolish, she knew; they were long gone, long ago, and now there was only her uncle, and her love for Clete, but she couldn't help thinking about them sometimes.

Well, she did love her uncle and aunt, straightlaced as they were. They'd been good to her; besides, he was her mother's brother and only living relative. Her own parents never would have stood for her romance with Clete.

My God! What was that? For a moment, she'd thought she saw eyes, burning eyes like glowing coals in that brush! What on earth could it be? Maybe, she'd better start running...

Lobo anticipated the long, dark-haired teenager's frightened move seconds before she made it, and with furtive swiftness bolted from his hidden place to confront her there on the narrow verandah of the house!

In overwhelming horror, Nancy froze! She stared in awesome disbelief at the massive creature's viciously bared fangs gleaming in the faint moon-light! Her breathing choked in her young throat at the blazing eyes that were fixed on her and the ferocious, deep-throated growl that the huge beast gave forth threateningly. Had she tried, she knew that she could not move, for her legs were growing numb, as if they were petrified! It was him, that wild dog! The thing around his neck glistening in the sunlight. He was someone's pet, she knew, rumored to be Liz Clark's runaway, part- dog, part-wolf. She had thought she'd seen an ID tag when they'd chased and gotten close to them those two months before. Oh God! He was moving toward her, crouching, preparing to leap...

Scream! Scream... ! She tried, but could only gasp, and then, with her terror pressing the breath of life out of her chest, she fainted.


Mark found the virginal, innocent girl squirming in his arms in a way that he would not have thought possible. She was trembling with arousal as he licked and sucked on her breasts and he palmed the fat mound of her pussy, her panties the only barrier to his touch. There was nothing to prevent his slipping his fingertips under the crotchband of that flimsy garment and delving into that warm crevasse, and that is what he did. His fingers found a well of hot, slippery liquid, nearly gushing from her. He heard her moan and her hands clutched weakly at the wrist of that hand.

"Oh, Mark," she breathed. "You've got to stop, before it's too late!"

He groaned and pushed a gentle finger into her wet vagina. "Yeah, babe, but I don't think I can." He found her clitoris and felt it swell and throb to his touch, and he began to manipulate it in a way he had learned long ago. His cock was hard and burning with need and he loosened his belt buckle and zipper to make room for the expansion. His fingers now moved freely between her legs and he dipped inside her pussy and then made her moan when they slid into that other, tight hole just below it. Her mouth was devouring him and as he pulled her panties down her unresisting legs, he knew that before long, right or wrong, their time would come to fuck like normal sweethearts everywhere.


Clete could not believe his eyes as he saw the darling girl lift her hips to let Mark draw her panties off her long shapely legs. Her legs stayed parted and her knees lifted slightly, revealing the fur-mantled slit and just beneath that, the pink dimple, her hairless, innocent asshole peeking out from between her plump, round buttocks. So this was the little angel who sang soprano solos in church every Sunday! Boy, wouldn't the town love to see this!

Mark, his cheeks swollen flushed with arousal, slid the weakly compliant girl out of her remaining clothing and quickly shucked off his trousers while her big breasts heaved. He looked down at her with her hair spread around her head like a jar of spilled golden honey, matching the silky triangle at the base of her perfect, smooth belly. She was the most desirable girl he had ever seen - and she was his!


Desirée struggled with herself, with her feelings, with her desires. She was about to surrender what she had vowed she would only give to her husband. The confusing part was that this man would soon be her husband, so why must she wait? But another side of her intellect told her that he wasn't her husband yet and that she must try to resist.

The only problem was, she had no strength to resist. She had allowed him, with barely a protest, to undress her totally. Now, while her breasts and stiffened nipples hummed with his mouthing of them, his fingers were sliding in and out of her hot, wet vagina. The feelings were irresistible, overwhelming, like those few times when, on the verge of sleep, she had masturbated herself, stroking her hot little clit until the fluids flowed down her thighs and her breasts, belly and thighs vibrated with her climax. She tried to move, but the feelings in her feminine core sapped her strength. Had she known that Clete Anderson was watching from just a few feet away, that he could see everything that was being done to her private genitals by her beloved Mark, she would have been jolted awake and out of the trough of arousal she was wallowing in now.

Clete could see Mark's fingers sliding up and down the warm fold of her labia and knew that if someone didn't get in there soon and fuck that pussy, then he would. His own hand found his own inhumanly-sized cock, brought it out of his pants, and began stroking it to relief.


Strange sensations of tingling warmth rippled through Nancy's young belly as she lay limply on her back, a maze of disconnected thought-waves suddenly swirling through her head. Confusion swept through her and she tried to move, but stopped at the sound of a low, animal-like snarl. She opened her eyes then, yet continued to lie there unmoving, the strange stirring sensations in her belly ever-increasing with a weirdly rising excitement. Her teenage brain functioned in its effort to restore normality. Where was she? The sun no longer shone in her eyes. Wh-what had happened?

Thunder filled her head as she came awake in the warm summer air as simultaneously, further charges of stimulating arousal raced through her youthful loins and belly. Nancy raised her hands to her throat in revived fear. She lifted herself to her elbows with the returning of her memory. She had fainted on the verandah and someone had dragged her inside somewhere. And then, in the subdued light of the living room of the old house, she saw that she was naked, wholly and shamefully naked, saw that she was lying with her legs obscenely spread apart and that the massive wolf-like German Shepherd was standing between her thighs - his tongue laxly out and his great head lowered just above - above her panty-less vagina!

Again, fire-filled sensations charged through the young virginal core of her naked body. The warm, wet contact of his saliva-drenched tongue spread open the plump, hair-lined lips of her tight young vulval crevice, laving its sensitive, pink inner- flesh with a taunting upsweep that sent uncontrollable shivers of sudden passion brushing over her! My God! He... he was licking her down there between her open thighs!

Had she been petrified prior to fainting, Nancy was now shockingly panic-stricken. The unbelievable sight of what was happening between her naked, widespread legs, the realization that the vicious animal was actually licking at her virginal young pussy with his hot, wet tongue, was about to drive her hysterical. Yet, somehow, she knew that she must retain control of herself if she were to come out of this alive! To struggle against him in any way might bring him fiercely tearing out her throat!

She couldn't restrain the whimper of extreme dread when she saw tatters of her clothing ripped and strewn about them. God, he must have torn them from her with his teeth! Wh-what sort of animal was it that would do such a thing to a human female... ? She gaped at him through the darkness which her eyes were growing accustomed to, and saw his own burning orbs staring hotly at her as he continued to obscenely lick and nuzzle at her helplessly exposed vaginal lips. A tremor of incredible sensations caused her to convulse in her shameful nakedness. Oh God, he - he was almost human, that expression in his unrelenting eyes. And what he was doing to her nakedly stripped loins!

Oooohh! What he was doing to her! She'd never known such sensuous feelings in her belly, and her pussy, in spite of her fear, felt as if there was a hot little fire glowing inside it! Even her breasts tingled in excitement, she realized, as she mentally cupped, then pinched their tiny, hardened nipples. But, but this was insane! Oh God! The dog would kill her before he was done, would tear her to pieces! What if Clete came and saw her, like this, right now? She had to keep her head, to get away from him as soon as possible! Maybe, maybe, if she just jumped to her feet and ran... ? God, she had to do something; he intended to kill her - she felt certain of that - and perhaps even eat her!

It was the latter horrible thought that made Nancy feebly cry out, then attempt to scramble onto hands and knees and blindly crawl away. Lobo waited only long enough for her to reach the all-fours position before unleashing a savage growl, stopping the curvaceous, naked teenager in icy-veined terror. She sobbed out uncontrollably, the fear-filled, choking sounds little more than animalistic whines in the gripping anguish of her unbearable horror. From that point, the huge dog never seemed to hesitate, but moved as quickly as any wild animal. He mounted her from behind, his powerful forepaws clutching at the soft, white flesh of her youthful curved hips, his wet tongue hanging loosely from his rapaciously open mouth!

Nancy dared not breathe! She was that terrified with his sudden clamber up behind her unprotected nakedness, his strong, hairy forelegs clutching at her narrow waist and the arch of her hips! Hadn't she seen animals do it together on the farm like this so many times? Good Lord! Her firm young breasts quivered and swayed beneath her chest from the jarring force when he assumed his luridly obscene position behind her defenselessly upraised buttocks. Then suddenly, she felt the dog tag that hung from his neck grazing the smooth-fleshed hollow of her nude back! He... he was going... going to do it to her... as if she were nothing more than a bitch in heat!

"N-no... no, please... !" Nancy heard herself whimper as something long, blunt and thick probed wetly back between the nakedly raised trembling mounds of her softly trembling buttocks and lewdly spread thighs. Her brain swam once more! My God, she was a virgin - and he was going to do it to her!

At that precise moment, whatever additional thoughts she had were abruptly swept away when she sensed the nose of his hardened animal-penis prodding at the tight, wet mouth of her defenselessly spread vagina! Dear God, no... no! She desperately tried to squirm away from the vise-like grip of his encircling paws, but it was useless, and like a charging, white-hot lance, the solid thickness of his long animal-cock spread the soft hair-fringed lips, found the tiny, tender opening, and forced its way up into her already-lubricated little vaginal passage with a slight, wet popping sound and rippling the smoothly yielding walls wide apart before its blunt-tipped hardness!

Nancy gasped for illusive breath as the huge length of blood- filled dog-penis stretched and filled her young cuntal channel like a muscular arm rammed into the sleeve of a child's garment, its bulbous end smacking heavily back up against the very base of her tender, young cervix. Again, she choked out a whimpering gasp, while the great beast who was mounting her from behind snarled out a low commanding growl of triumph, then began to hump and fuck up into her with smooth and practiced strokes!

The teenager's mind was a vortex of unheralded, emotional sensations! Her entire head vibrated with the pounding blood racing through her brain, while her youthful white body that was bent nakedly before the wild fucking dog, quivered and convulsed in the throes of unknown, sensuous agony. Her vaginal passage felt as if it had been impaled with the heavy, sawed off limb of a tree; yet, at the same time, there were weird spasms of intensively rising desire filling her, and her tender channel began to fill with her feminine lubricant as never before as the thrusting cock began touching sensitive trigger points inside and outside her tender, young vagina! Nevertheless, she compulsively fought the sensuality, her sickened, fear-filled mind concerned only with the horrifying animal fucking she was receiving from behind!

It struck her then that his heavily burrowing penis of hardened animal-flesh had ripped her wide open! She'd felt the thin membrane of her hymen give way with a bursting stab of pain, and she was certain the vicious beast had horribly torn the expanded little hole of her vaginal mouth! Oh God, she might bleed to death there in that deserted cellar if he didn't kill her outright!

Again, with a twisting lurch of her naked, youthful body, she tried to shake free from his long, piercing thick hardness, from her cock-filled young pussy, but her efforts were in vain. Lobo's fierce growl chilled the very marrow of her teenage bones, while his powerful hairy forelegs clutched possessively at her soft waist and hips! Thrusting! Thrusting! Like a searing firebrand it slithered in and out of her helplessly clasping, young vagina, spreading and stretching the virginal passage open wider and wider as he hammered his long, wild cock deeper and deeper up between her helplessly spread thighs!

The panting Lobo's savage intellect made the mighty dog aware of the young girl's sudden resignation and surrender before him. Briefly and in desperation, she had struggled at one last frantic attempt to escape before hopelessly subjecting herself before his conquering attack. He sensed the resistance draining from her naked, human flesh, as it had with his own female bitches when he selected and demanded from them, breeding the younger members of the pack he had returned to after leaving his human mistress. A spirit of exhilarating revenge raced through his savage body as he watched the upper portion of her smooth, female back drop until her face and young, human breasts were flattened down against the softness of the grass, the rounded mounds of her soft, white buttocks raised submissively to his vindictive assault. This, he knew, would help compensate him, avenge him for the bruises, cuts, and broken rib he had suffered at the hands of the big black man. By conquering his enemy's female, he could in part conquer the enemy, return pain for pain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.