Wild in the Country - Cover

Wild in the Country

 

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Who would have thought that a dog is capable of raping women...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Desirée could cry. Mark had left without a word to her. She'd wanted so much to discuss Priscilla Devereaux's phone conversation with him, and especially give him the opportunity to say something concerning Nancy Pace that would clarify the auburn- haired girl's malicious intimations. God knows, it wasn't that she'd readily believe such vicious gossip, nor wanted in the least to doubt his fidelity, but she hadn't the courage to broach the subject. She'd never seen him so distant, so guiltily ignoring her.

The lovely, honey-blonde, young bride could hardly believe it when he'd left her so coldly, his heavy footfalls pounding along the hallway until the outside house-door closed and his car started up. He must have seen her back stiffen as she listened on the phone, and the way her eyes darted at him when she heard what Priscilla had to say.

Well, she could be thankful for Carol and Rodney's being here, at least. She still had to see them tomorrow, where they were staying with her parents over at her erstwhile home, while Mark was away and Priscilla's snide phone call had aroused such doubts in her mind. She didn't want to be alone while her beloved - unfaithful? - young politician husband was away.

Confused and nearly in tears, Desirée dressed. She hardly knew what Priscilla Devereaux expected of her, forgetting whether she'd been invited to dinner or not. Mark's actions had upset her so. Nevertheless, she had to go, had to know more no matter how horrible it would be, and she dressed accordingly, the striking Priscilla Devereaux's emphatic statement constantly repeating itself in her mind: "It's time you learned a few things about your handsome husband, Desirée darling. And don't tell a soul that you're coming here."

What else could she do but agree? Nor had she broken her word. Though she couldn't quite understand the insistence for such secrecy, Priscilla's emphasis of it had, and it was intriguing her. What more could the wealthy, spoiled girl add to what she'd already implied that demanded such a furtive meeting? Had she made some horrible mistake in marrying Mark?

But even if she had, what could she do? She loved him so much, so very, very much!


After she'd securely concealed Clete Anderson in his strategic spot in her bedroom clothes-closet, taken a long look at the harmless appearing little sugar-cube on the serving tray, Priscilla Devereaux entered the luxuriously furnished front-room of their ranch house with an almost evil, lust-tugging smile playing about her sensual mouth. It had occurred to her that Desirée Denning did - actually did! The voluptuous blonde delight closely resembled her ex-roommate at college, resembled her to a striking T! And what erotic hours they had spent together! Of course, Wendy had been made-to-order lesbian material from her parental situation, but who was to say this gorgeous creature was any different? God, wouldn't that be an unexpected pleasure though! Actually, the tiniest leanings would be enough, regardless of whether she knowingly, or unknowingly, acknowledged them; the acid, with proper suggestiveness, would quickly bring them to the surface! Damn, it'd been a long time since she'd enjoyed those intoxicating games, hadn't it? The idea was more than slightly invigorating, especially with it producing all the desired results she vindictively sought. One way or the other, she was going to have her pound of flesh this night!

The curvaceously shaped, auburn-haired girl in her braless, slack ensemble, was in the act of mixing herself a drink when the front bell rang. She smiled, placing the ice-cube filled glass onto the small bar and walked toward the door, enjoyably performing the task of the servants she had dismissed for the evening.

"Well, hello, Desirée, please come in?" she warmly greeted the enthralling, shoulder-length, blonde-haired lovely in the black, mini-cocktail dress, her raking green-eyes immediately dropping from the revealing cleavage of smoothly firmed, white, full breasts to the dark nylon-encased beauty of perfectly rounded, lush thighs that tapered downward toward exotic calves and enviable ankles. "I didn't expect that you'd dress so - enchantingly, Dear. You look absolutely stunning!"

"W-Well, thank you," Desirée replied with widening eyes, surprised at the other's generous compliments. "I wasn't sure whether you had mentioned dinner or not."

"Come in and have a drink, Darling," Priscilla expertly trimmed her partially asked question short, catching her arm with feminine gentleness and leading her into the vast livingroom toward a couch. "Here - sit down, Honey. This is my favorite nook, more intimate than the rest, I think. What will you have?"

"Oh, anything-" Desirée answered, carefully seating herself so that her knees were chastely touching, her revealed legs and outer thighs demurely at an angle. She watched the graceful, striking young woman glide away to the corner-bar. It was difficult for her to believe that only hours before, her hostess had sharply insisted that this secret tête-à-tête be held. Appraisingly, Desirée let her smoke-blue eyes brush over the other's appealing curves, noting the masculine broadness of shoulder and narrow waist. But the full, voluptuous contours of her rounded hips and buttocks in their silvery, tight-fitting slacks, belied any male influence. And her oval, full sweeping breasts, obviously unhampered by a bra according to their nipple- embossed flow of movement, were those of a girl who would look as well without, as with brassiere. And that was a rarity.

"I prefer martinis this time of evening," Priscilla was saying without glancing back at her. "And seeing you have no preference. An olive, or lemon twist?"

"Fine. Either," Desirée automatically responded, hardly knowing what she was saying as she tried to reason the meaning behind it all. Nothing was happening as she had anticipated.

"I know you're quite up-tight about our phone-conversation," Priscilla said in a calculatedly disarming tone as she gracefully returned to the couch with their drinks, smiling and handing one to Desirée before she eased downward onto the edge of the cushion. "I think such things are better done on a full stomach, Desirée dear, so let's have dinner first, just you and me, then talk." With that, she confidently added an additional lie: "I prepared it myself, orange duck, and not very good, I'm afraid, but at least private, as this little get-together should be."

Desirée sat forward, running her tiny tongue-tip over her lips nervously. "Just... what is this... little get-together all about, Priscilla?"

Surprising Desirée, the stunning girl lightly laughed, then charmingly arose to her feet. "Later, Darling. Now, why don't you give me a hand in the kitchen? There's only the two of us tonight. Would you mind?"

Totally overwhelmed by the other's captivating manner, Desirée gained her feet and took her drink, as did her hostess, into the elaborate kitchen, readily helping with the dinner they carried to the dining table. Finally, they sat down at an intimate setting, eating scrumptiously, Desirée thought, with the proper wines, the light conversation doing nothing but putting her at ease, and making her wonder if any of their intensive exchange on the telephone had ever taken place.

It wasn't until they were back in the living room over coffees and cognac, still enjoying a pleasant mood, that she came to know different.

"You'll want sugar, Darling," Priscilla said. "It's a very strong espresso."

"All right, one, just one, thank you. Ordinarily, I don't use any," Desirée replied with a smile. "I've been putting on weight."

The emerald-eyed hostess began to stir with her tiny spoon as did her guest, all of the mentally erotic imaginings Priscilla had been patiently guiding them toward about to culminate with her ruthless, nasty plans. She could hardly contain the lewd excitement bubbling within her sensuous young body. In keeping with the evening, she raised the demitasse cup and Desirée responded, daintily sipping.

"So at last we come to the reason for our little party, Desirée dear," the auburn-haired girl breathed, leaning back against the davenport. "It's always been my belief that when two women have shared a man, each owes a certain honesty to the other regarding him. Don't you think so? I mean, today, Darling, it's become a recognized fact by us girls the necessity of banding together against the male beast, right?" She smiled warmly at her voluptuous companion who was properly balancing her little saucer and tasting from its miniature cup.

To that point, the curvaceous blonde's intrigued blue-eyes had been like innocent gems of concerned purity, Priscilla evaluated, their almost virginal expression feeding her licentiously building hunger. You enticing little bitch! Your innocent, almost unfucked look is a bewitching fraud, but it's going to make it all the more delightful!

She watched the unconcealable flicker of apprehension reveal itself in their abrupt, uneasy stare, but waited until the intoxicating creature perfunctorily sipped the last drop from her cup. Then, she said:

"I'm sure you must've considered that Mark had a love-life before he met you, Darling?"

"O-Of course - he's not a child," Desirée replied, a strange little tremor rippling over her. "But I can't believe that was why you were so insistent that I come here tonight - to discuss my husband's former love-life."

"Former?" Priscilla repeated the adjective with a smile. "You sound very much like a naive young wife, Desirée. His little affair with Nancy Pace in the old quarry this morning doesn't sound like a former love-life to me. Of course, I have no idea how long that's been going on."

"I don't believe it, Priscilla!" Desirée defended, the bite to her tone automatic.

"Well, that's very loyal of you, Darling, but not very smart," Priscilla said, her avid green-eyes narrowing. "Suppose I should tell you that I too, have enjoyed his cock since you two have been together? Would you believe that?"

Whether it was what she'd said, or her casual use of the lewd four-letter word, Desirée didn't know, but rather than the offended rage she should be feeling, an unexplainable sensation bordering on the erotic had incredibly fluttered through her! Something was not right in her head, but God knows, she couldn't reason what, nor why! The room itself had suddenly taken on intense hues, and the attractive face of the auburn-haired, green- eyed girl beside her seemed to have assumed a wavering, vision- like quality!

"Yes, Desirée darling. You see, I've known Mark a long, long time," Priscilla began to half-whisper confidingly, moving closer to the lovely blonde woman beside her. "We used to fuck every day. I think eating cunt is probably his foremost love-making talent, don't you," the woman needled, "or hasn't he ever gotten down between your thighs and licked your pussy?"

Desirée could only gape in overwhelming awe at the strikingly beautiful face which seemed to be floating ever closer to her own, its lovely, sparkling lips slowly moving to emit the incessant flow of lewd words and deeds which were causing funny, butterfly- like sensations to increase inside her!

"I usually sucked him. I like to suck cocks, always and especially, Mark's!" Priscilla excitedly continued. "It's so long and thick, isn't it, Desirée dear? I mean, his cock is bigger than most I've had - but maybe you've done better, Darling. Though, for me, swallowing Mark's thick hardness right down into my throat was always heaven! Even his cum tastes different, more masculine and hot than most, don't you agree, Honey?"

For a brief instant, Desirée was aware of a desperate struggle taking place in the dazed recesses of her brain, the unexpected tirade of lewd verbiage and the obscene meaning behind it inciting a sensuous vacuum at the pit of the young wife's softly rising and falling belly. My God, what's happening to me?

"Really, Darling," Priscilla's sultry voice danced around her ears and simultaneously, across the room. "Can you think of anything more fascinating than that freckle on the under-end of our Mark's cock? Can you now?"

In aroused confusion, Desirée stared at the provocative smile on the vision's ravishing face, her mind uncontrollably picturing the tiny freckle on the under-tip of her husband's penis at Priscilla's suggestion! Yes, it was fascinating, she thought, feeling the tiny cup and saucer being removed from her hand, even as she subliminally fought against the lustful sensations that were stealing all control from her!

"Wouldn't you love to have him fuck you good right now, Desirée, my doll?" Priscilla wantonly hissed. "His thick cock thrusting into your hot little pussy until you cum like a geyser - wouldn't you, Baby?"

"Oooohhh! I - oooohhh Goddd!" Desirée whimpered.

"Yes, I understand, Desirée. My, you're getting all hot and wet up between your legs," Priscilla tauntingly breathed, gently reaching over to brush her small hand along the young wife's nylon-covered, upper thigh. "You know, Darling, when I get this way I say all the dirty words I can think of, like fuck, cunt and cocksucker! Go ahead, Baby, say them. It'll make you feel better. Go ahead, don't be afraid! Cum, shit, cunt!"

"S-Suck, fuck, cock, cunt, jism! Prick!"

"Asshole!" Desirée began, hesitantly, at first, her quivering voice rising in crescendo as the obscene words began to scream burningly in her brain as if crying for release. "Oh, my cunt is on fire! Yes! Yes! Mark's big cock inside my pussy-hole, in my mouth - anyplace!"

"That's it, lovely baby, that's the way!" Priscilla hotly rasped, smoothing her hand up over Desirée's round little belly toward her fully, rising and falling breasts to tenderly caress and cup the rounded firmness of one, letting her fingertips softly tease between the erogenous, naked white flesh of their exposed cleft. "Now, Lover, just think of your own tingling cunt, the hot, wet pussy between your legs and mine so moist and excited between my legs and the delicious feel of a tongue, my tongue, licking your tiny clitoris, and yours playing with mine. Isn't that a beautifully exciting thought, Desirée, my baby? Isn't it?"

"Ooooohhh! What's happening to me, P-Priscilla?" Desirée whimpered gaspingly, brushing a hand over her forehead, the salacious question her vision had lustfully put to her burning like a firebrand in her brain! Passionate sensations of stimulating pleasure rippled through Desirée at the feel of magic hands sensitively playing over her still clothed, passion-incited young body.

"Isn't it, Desirée baby? Can you imagine a more delectable thought then my hot, wet tongue licking up into your pussy hair? Would you like that?"

"Oooohhh, oohhhh yes, yesss! A tongue spreading my pussy hair and licking my cunt split and yours, Darling!" Desirée gasped uncontrollably, her own small hands beginning to caress and tease over the nylon encased roundness of her smooth upper thighs.

"Then let's do it, Desirée darling! Let's get all naked, then you can lie back with your legs raised high and spread wide so that Priscilla can lick it for you!" the vindictive, auburn- haired girl vengefully implanted, her eyes a green glow of lascivious triumph.

"Please! Please, now! I want to now, Priscilla!"

Desirée whimpered and writhed, her dress pushed up over the tops of her thighs, her slender fingers attempting to worm inside the leg-band of her snug, nylon panties between her now, wantonly spread legs.

"Not here, Lover; we'll go into my bedroom where we can be cozy and it'll be as good or better than your husband, Mark, fucking you, won't it Baby?" Priscilla couldn't help but taunt.

"Oh yes! God, yess! I'll cum! I'll cummmmm! Oh, and I have to cuummmm! My Godddd!"

"Of course, you have to!" Priscilla heatedly answered, rising to her feet and drawing the honey-blonde young wife upright. Abruptly, she grasped the voluptuous, younger girl in a lesbian embrace, pressing Desirée's softly yielding curves tightly against her own as she lecherously smoothed her hungry hands over the other's vivacious warmth. "Kiss me, my hot little cunt!" Priscilla aggressively demanded and Desirée did, opening her lush, tongue- moistened lips to receive the other woman's ravishing tongue, while the ravisher's fervently exploring hands eagerly worked their way beneath her mini-dress to stroke and clutch at her resilient, wispy-pantied buttocks with unrestrained hunger!


It was not his canny intuition that led Lobo to the remote place where the young female of the auburn hair lived. He had lurked in the shadows of Pickford's Meadows throughout the day, staying close to his golden-haired one, because he had not seen her for over a month and he had found her again, picked up her sweet scent. An uneasiness for her welfare gnawed inside him, even though he had seen her sleeping beyond the glass barrier in her house before the wedding. The she-human, Tanya, which his golden mate had provided for his fulfillment had affectionately pleased him, but the fire-eyed female was not his chosen female! Something, he instinctively sensed, was not right with his golden one, and he remained close by to ascertain this.

Not until the darkness came once more did he see her climb into a speeding thing and rush away. He had followed as best he could until the vehicle that carried her was beyond the town- lights, and then from a hill he had watched her direction, loping tirelessly along behind. When she reached the quiet country and chose certain paths, he felt sure. There was but one singular shelter in that direction where humans were and she could go! Priscilla, the auburn-haired female! He bounded leisurely over known ground, not surprised that his golden one had reached the destination before him, leaving his rendezvous with the rest of the pack forgotten.

Yes, the pack, his three four-year-old male offspring whelped by the German shepherd bitch in the next valley. He was proud of them, his partners in hunting and his apprentices in copulating with human females, in training with Liz Clark. Dusty, the clever one, Sam, the swift one, and Bruno, the giant, even bigger than Lobo with a cock that had made even Liz cry out with discomfort last night when they had visited her.

But now his concern was for the golden-haired female of the tender and fragrant, pink femaleness. With his stealthful, animal silence, Lobo moved in close, individually examining the visual scenes beyond the windows. One after the other, he searched, until at last, he saw her, and there he tensed like an immobile shadow to watch, his rendezvous with the rest of the pack forgotten.


Desirée felt as if she, too, were floating, but wanting to in her erotically fevered excitement, sensually inflamed by the delicate touch of the soft, yet aggressive mirage guiding her! They were going to intimately kiss and tongue each other's aroused, moistened pussies! She could almost feel the beautiful auburn-haired girl's hot, wet tongue teasing her tiny, excitedly jerking clitoris! Oooohhh, she needed that! Yessss, warm clitoral love - and, yet...

"Take off your clothes, Desirée baby, strip naked for Priscilla!"

The curvaceous, honey-blonde, young wife suddenly stood alone in the center of the lavish bedroom, her alluring seducer backing away and lowering herself to the edge of the bed, salaciously watching as she stroked her slender white hands upward along her ribcage and over the firm fullness of her own rounded, braless breasts.

God, what a voluptuous young Venus she was, the enchanting bitch! Priscilla Devereaux, thought smugly. Wendy, her room-mate in college had been lovely, but nothing to equal this heavenly- built female! Christ, it was luscious cunts like her who made woman's lib worth while! Her own pussy had never been any hotter or more wet from the excitement of anticipation! She'd make the lovely-titted bitch tongue and lick her pussy 'till she had cum a dozen times! Then, Clete Anderson waiting in the closet, could fuck the living shit out of her with his giant black cock, spoil her sweet, tight little vagina forever for anyone with a normal- sized penis!

Desirée reached over her own shoulder and up behind her to lower the zipper of her dress - then, something, an unexplainable something, stopped her. Her satin-skinned brow furrowed to the deeply inherent ideals vainly trying to penetrate the drugged cocoon enveloping her dazed brain. Somehow, she reasoned that her upbringing had never condoned the wanton sexuality motivating her at that moment. She staggered slightly, brushing her hand over her face and forehead, while the floating vision before her merely smiled, as if knowing and pleased that she mentally suffered.

"It's all right, Desirée darling, you can undress now," Priscilla half-whispered. "There's just you and me, and you want to spread your legs wide and have your hot little cunt licked, remember - like you're going to kiss and love Priscilla's."

For a moment more, Desirée hesitated, then: "Yes! Yes! Take off my clothes and be naked, so we can lick and love each other."

"That's right, Baby, everything, everything!" the emerald- eyed girl hissed, watching Mark Denning's drug-influenced young wife slowly reveal her breathtaking, naked charms, at last, stepping out of the sheer nylon of her flimsy, black laced panties. "Now - come here, lover." Priscilla huskily ordered, rising to meet her. "You have to undress me! You want to, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, I want to undress you, Priscilla!" Desirée whispered chokingly, quickly moving to the statuesque, auburn- haired girl in her sensually inciting nakedness which the young bachelorette couldn't endure for a moment without exploring with lewd, eager hands.

"Oh, oh!" she heard the young, nakedly-stripped blonde gasp as she ardently performed her task to the tweaks and hardened- nipple pinches of Priscilla's lecherous fingers, the latter's brain racing with the maddening thought of how lustfully beautiful it was going to be! "Un-undress you, Priscilla darling-" Desirée was whimpering passionately. "Make you naked, like me-"

"Yes, Baby" Priscilla purred, "and kiss me all over my skin while you do it!"

"Oooohhhh, darling, kiss you all over - you're so soft and lovely, kiss you all - all over. Even - even your pussy!" Desirée half-mumbled, gently removing the girl's clothing as she stood there, the blonde, young wife kissing her neck and shoulders, her erectly rounded, firm breasts and flat, white belly, then kneeling before her to turn her about and kiss the emerald-eyed girl's full, oval buttocks. At last, with a hesitant compliance, Desirée swiveled to her once more, then moved her lovely face between the other's lewdly spread thighs to place a warm, hungrily nuzzling kiss on her auburn-hair-fringed cunt-lips!

"Uuuuunnnnnnggghhh!" Priscilla Devereaux gaspingly groaned, drawing Desirée upright and lecherously clutching the smooth, white warmth of her blonde, naked loveliness tightly against her, thrusting her merciless tongue into the younger girl's mouth as she forced her backwards toward the bed! "I'm going to devour your luscious little cunt, you sweet bitch! I'm going to lick your pussy-hole until you scream for mercy! Then, I'm going to tongue- fuck your beautiful virginal asshole before I let you get between my legs and lick me! And you're going to suck and lick 'till I go out of my mind! What do you think of that, Desirée Denning?"

"Oooohhhh, yessss! I want to, I want to, Darling, until you go out of your mind!" Desirée resounded her words, completely entranced within the drugged lethargy claiming her entire being.

"Damn, you gorgeous bitch!" Priscilla exclaimed, pressing her down onto the bed and crawling between Desirée's white, receptively spreading thighs. "Wider! Spread your legs wider!" Priscilla lewdly commanded. "Raise them way up high and wide! Further! That's it, as high and wide apart as you can so your hot little cunt will split open for me!"

Desirée never hesitated, wanting to do whatever the beautiful, slightly older woman demanded of her. She drew her firmly shaped thighs up and back until her knees pressed tightly down against the resilient mounds of her desire-swollen breasts, their tiny, hardened nipples tingling and burning to the caress of her own legs. The obscene position spread her vulnerable young loins wide open to the aggressive, auburn-haired girl, Desirée's golden curled, pink-creviced cuntal-slit raised high and waiting before the naked Priscilla Devereaux's lesbian assault!

Everything that the ambisexual bachelorette had ever found salaciously captivating in another girl, had ever experienced in the licking and sucking of their young, sensuous cunts, was exemplified a thousand times in the mesmerizing nakedness spread defenselessly before her! God, this had to be the ultimate, so much that the mere possessing of it, rather than the cumming, might drive her mad! It would never be enough! Maybe, if she were a died-in-the-wool lesbian, yes. But she wasn't! Cocks and cunts, either as erotically appealing to her as the other, had always haunted her sex-oriented brain, but after this she wondered if she mightn't emerge with a one-track mind and stay a lesbian the rest of her life! Damn, this beautiful naked creature, with her intoxicating young pussy helplessly offered up to her to do with as she pleased, was breathtaking! God no, she would never get enough of it! Ever!

Tauntingly, Priscilla gazed down between Desirée's openly spread thighs and began teasing at the softness of her innocently exposed pussy, wild sensations churning in her own nakedly seething loins as she brushed one finger through the blonde silken hair sparsely lining its puffy lips, the outer, fleshy cunt-folds clinging snugly to each other with only the moistened, pink ribbon of inner-flesh assuring of the hot, wet mouth they protected up inside! She lowered her eagerly smiling face, filling her nostrils with the fragrance of its perfumed aroma. Her eyes were like a matched pair of insatiable, fired gems! To Priscilla, it was suddenly as if the touching of it with her mouth was going to unleash an overwhelmingly delicious plague of lesbian desire she could never again be rid of, but she had to taste it! And she did!

Her hotly licking tongue in the beginning did little more than lightly trace the pink, hair-lined crevice, wetly laving its silken curls with warm, slackening moisture. Intently, she tongue-combed the wispy blonde tufts, while the delightedly drugged young wife of Mark Denning beneath her moaned in ever- mounting desire, squirming and gasping as she ardently waited for her desire-flushed pussy lips to be spread apart and the smooth, moist flesh within hungrily ravished!

When it happened, Desirée cried out! In her intensely LSD- sensitized world, she felt the hot, wet tongue burningly spraying through the secret flesh of her lust-inflamed cunt! She sensed the scraping, cat-like surface grazing the tiny hole of her urethra, licking over the sensitive nerves within her opened pussy-lips, and at last, its tip flicking hotly against and stroking the tiny bud of her erectly throbbing clitoris.

Again, the young blonde wife whimpered, but in a state of feverish passion. Voluntarily now, she ground her naked obscenely spread loins upward toward the avid mouth engulfing them. At the same time, the smiling, auburn-haired woman nuzzled her face tighter into the soft, liquid heat between Desirée's lewdly spread legs, mouth lips widely ovaled to cunt lips, engulfing it all in a lewdly kissing suction motion! The hot length of Priscilla's wet tongue darted in plunging stabs, licking ravenously, then sucking the tiny erected flowerette of her clitoris until Desirée could do little more than wail and twist about helplessly beneath.


Clete Anderson wasn't sure that he could take a hell of a lot more of this sort of play without joining in! He'd been stuck in the stifling closet for too long, and on top of that he had a huge throbbing hard on! Christ, who wouldn't, watching a pair of luscious bitches eat cunt, even though the show was still pretty lopsided! Goddamn, if he dared, he'd charge out there and bury his aching, stiff cock in one of them, but how the hell could he? Priscilla was calling the shots. Already, he'd taken an armful of pictures, though it was Denning's sweet-assed young wife he was supposed to catch eating pussy! Jesus, why didn't Priscilla switch the tables right now? The little blonde bitch was whimpering and ready for anything, unless, Priscilla Devereaux had a thing for cunt! And Clete had been waiting for so long, so long to sink his throbbing cock into Desirée's tiny, pink vagina.

Sonofabitch, he'd both his arms, the big black man inwardly groaned, wiping perspiration from his brow, then clutching at his heavy, swollen cock inside his pants. They were both too fucking much in their soft, white nakedness, to say nothing of watching Priscilla tongue and suck the other's cunt, her face wetly buried in the hot, pink flesh between the other doll's wide-spread thighs! Shit, he couldn't stand much more of it! He'd never laid eyes on a rounder, whiter, tighter looking ass than Desirée's, and that was not taking anything from his little Nancy's, which was probably still warm and waiting for him right at that moment!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.